Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic update...cont soon
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic,awesome ...nice updateπŸ‘...thank u 4 the pm😳
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys again wonderful updateπŸ‘ hon loved it ,and joseph glad to see u here hope u r recovering fully take care πŸ€—

coming to update i seriously enjoyed it fully loved it ,bhushan family and samrat's first meeting was wonderful specially  tinku and samrat's tashan was cute and funny πŸ˜†loved the way gunjan saved samrat but tinku and samrat stole whole update πŸ‘πŸ˜†but it was wonderful to read gunjan's confusion glaring session with samrat and tinku and tinku samrat both smarty's cold war πŸ˜†

samrat's parents talk was very nice specially her mom who saw something diff in his eyes getting him he is not ready for this marriage and not to force him for this marriage on the other hand samrt's father who is strict but loves him a lot is doing all this for him lets see what will happen bcz his father likes yamini and she will try her level best to get samrat in her life

arnav 's love for gunjan and his care was def visible but he is unaware with truth which is mystery for everyone what did happen actually so lets see when arnav and gunjan will meet how things will be unfolded thanks for pm i seriously enjoyed all parts do continue soon 
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc update samrat is really great he had impressed gunjan parents in first meeting only i hope tinku n samrat also become friend
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved Sam-Gun-Tinku scenes.. they are extremely cute...

cont soon... thanks a  lot for pm..😊
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excellent update
really nice
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Joseph...It is so nice to see you back. Hope your are doing fine . Thanx for the update and it is really awesome. You have given a different dimensions of the characters...liked samrat's convo with gunjan's dad & mom. And also samrat's mom's concern for her son .

Do take care of your selves...once again wonderful update.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

OMGGG Joseph... U r back!? So u r golu-polu now!? πŸ˜‰ no worries... reduce ho jayega n nai b hua toh chalega. Koi toh ho mujhe company dene ko πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ How r u dear???? Missed u sooo much...!!! πŸ€—
Take good rest hun...
N yaar lemme finish with the teaser first... Lot of things had cum down n i had to stop cumin here for long... but worry I'll finish the teaser n this part hopefully by tomorrow...!!! Will edit it with my comment soon... 😊

Yaa...Finally I am Back...😳 But,why are you so shocked...?? I am still alive YaarπŸ˜†. Yaa...I now,I am 'Golu-Molu'😳 ...But,I'll reduce my wait...bas 1 baar woh Doctors se peecha toh chuteπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Now,toh I am totally fine😊 I am waiting for your Comments on this current Update...😳 till then Bye.😳
just read all the parts...
its simply awesoome...
fab...
loved it...
do cont.soon...
thanx for the pm...
take care...
frndz_is_my_lyf thumbnail
superb part ... lovely ...cont soon