Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessBushi

awesome teaser s3 .. 😊 loved ur work really .. 

Get well soon Joseph Bhai .. wishing u a speedy recovery .. 😊

Thanks Bushara for your reply. Joseph is much better now, expected to be back by the end of this month.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 358674

excellent πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank You, dear.😊
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was such a teasing teaser...i am very curious to know how the story will unfold...
totally awesome

sadaf
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya30456

Nyc teasers n i wish joseph get well soon

Thank You Shreya. πŸ˜Š  Joseph is on his way to recovery and should be back by this month end.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

awesome teaser...cont soon

Thank You  Preety for your regular, appreciative comments on our FF's.😊
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashizin

hey guys first of all extremely sorry for so late reply , i hope now joseph is fine πŸ€— coming to teaser it was again wonderful treat to read very curious to read now with this teaser gunjan and arnav's talk was bit surprising again mystery unsolved but loved the way gunjan shared her view making him realize what she felt in that matter 

samrat and his bro's talk was very nice just like two friends samrat shared his heart to him realizing he is in love with gunjan with their talk its clear something happened which hurt gunjan and now he realized it but he realized his love that was cherry on cake

yamini being self obsessed can't be the way which samrat wants in his to be wife his self obsessing and arrogant attitude will pay her back moreover she never loved samrat and their diff povs r creating more difference realizing samrat they r not meant for each other

goshhh most loved part was tinku and samrat's talk gosh tinku's teasing was adorable loved the way he was making samrat angry with his teasing but same time he emerged mature kid where samrat and he shared cute bonding now can't wait for next part hon 

Thanx AASHi..for your sweet Reply...and don't say sorry for 'Late' thing...B'coz,V know where R U busy to much,now daysπŸ˜‰.

ARNAV-GUNJAN part is little bit mature turn of this story... They understand each other problems...but,situation is not favorable for them.

That SAMRAT-BRiJ talk scene is very important scene...and very emotional too... It was a only a short part of that whole scene.BRiJ understand SAM very well...so,he supports him.

YAMiNi..as usual... πŸ˜‰ what can V do...??πŸ˜† And,SAMRAT-TiNKU part is our favorite too...πŸ˜‰
TiNKU...enjoy to tease SAMRAT...and poor SAMRAT... he can't do anything...πŸ˜†

V'll B post next par very soon... 😳

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiii

wow awsome teasers

loved them all
but the last one is definetly my favorite because i just loved the samrat and tinku conversation through out the teasers it was too good
and i hope joseph gets well soon 😊

love
tanzeel

Thank You Tanzeel for your reply.  Tinku Samrat scenes are our favorites too. Joseph is much better now. Should be back by the end of this month.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

superb!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!!!

Thank You for your lovely comment dear.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_SG

Excellent teasers and they were interesting too...and the last one which involves samrat & tinku is so cute & hilarious.

Looking forward to the updates and wishing Joseph speedy recovery.

Thank You Lakshmi for liking the teasers.😊

Thank you for your good wishes for Joseph too.😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

tht was really cool teaser

Thank You Shafoo for your comment.😊