Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Get well soon joseph...i will pray for yur speedy recovery...our good wishes are always with u...may god bless u with good health...

& don't worry abt updates...we will wait for it...health is more important than anything else...do take care about yur health...& come back after u are perfectly fine...

tanu.😊
Edited by snowwhite28 - 12 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey S3 and Joseph'...😊

first of all hatts of to Joseph whose suffering a much pain since 2-3 months but still he was updating regularly and worked on both of his FF'Get well Soon Joseph'.take care till then we will wait for next part...😳

Okkk coming to the update...as usaul mind blowing Awesome and Super Duper part...Simply loved it a lot...❀️

I want to say something that in each and every part of yours FF you write so neatly and cleanly that each scene with its whole situation + dialogues is clearly stored in our memory...You guys always Present the story with Perfect and Amazing manners ...in short update with Excellent presentation...πŸ‘

Arnav convo with his bro was Fantastically written...every line was Superb.. His bro weird behavior was clearly indicating that something is really wrong in between arnav and Gunjan'.hope so this mystery get revealed soon''in this whole convo that MAJBOORI part was really niceπŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav's family now seems not so intersted in Gunjan and arnav marriage.(its really gud for us and Samrat tooπŸ˜‰)..but yaa it will create another trouble for Gunjan and her parents.....still not aware from the exact matter...but I guess the problem which is faced by Gunjan' family is not related to arnav yet...it may b something else'..i guess'πŸ˜•..now we have to wait long for knowing all this

Tinku Gunjan scene was again Fantastic and wonderful...Such a sweet brother Tinku is...what a perfect family they are...sweet little bro with his darling Di..and the best children of their parents...yet they are facing so much problems nowadays'but Tinku is always there with his Di to cheer up his family moods..tinku did Gunjan's Dressing..it was sooo sweettt...πŸ€—

You have written all these scenes with great Perfection and u know its clearly visible in yours ss that u have take care of every little little thing and situation of characters...u take in account even a bit of  situation and feelings and thoughts of characters which create a real and natural touch in your story'⭐️⭐️⭐️

like the scene when u first time describe Tinku's birth in this part'.and it's a fact of life that if a child had get a full attention of her parents alone since so many years then its difficult for him/her to share this love with anybody else suddenly'.in this point when u narrated Gunjan's feelings before and afetr the tinku's birth..I was like so true...Wonderfull scene guys'..Very Gud'πŸ‘

That Yamini and her family scene was also very nice'..but it's a typicall rich and arrogant family'like'jo meri beti ko pasand ho ga woi usy mile ga ..wo sirf usi ka he type'..i hate these types of fathers and daughters''everyone has its own life and he has full right to choose him/her life partner with his/her own choice na'this stubborn and arrogant or proudy type nature I really don't like ''that's y I hate so much royal and rich families in my real life too..😑😑😑

Yamini's mom was looking a little sensible person...
but otherwise written very beautifully...you sketch an exact picture of this class of society...πŸ‘

After thattt

Here z come my most and most fav Scene of the update''.😳

Samrat Gunjan window scene...TOO GUD 'Awesome Mind blowing Fabulouse scene it was'..πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‘

Bohattt hi mazaa aya mujhe wo sb read kar k...Samrat whole conversation with every single word was Superb...Gunjan was so shocked ..😲.and he was  in full mood of teasing her...so relaxed and calmly answered to her..mai hoon na kuch nai hota'tum chahti ho me front door se andar aaon..aunty uncle se milne..specially when he thought so sweet thanks for assuring k tum mujhe kabi cheat nai karo gi..😳 etc etc..πŸ˜†

So hillariouse situation it was..when Gunjan said...hum ne kuch nai kiya...then he said..to mene kb kaha hum ne kuch kiya he...πŸ˜ƒ

Then Enters The Famouse Tinku Ji...his entry was like icing on sugar in this wonderful scene'he made this Scene Extra wonderful with his cute stupid nok-jhonk with Samrat...Sam called him Tingu-Miingu then Gunjan's annoyed reaction of this...then that pulling ladder scene and calling Samrt theif..and then calling his father...each and everything was Just amazing'.i m speechless for praising enough of this scene'.i loved the line..when Tinku said Papa yeh apko Seriousely nai le raha...and then his father said na..kaafi educated chor lgta he..eng bol raha he'πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

So sweet scene it was'πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Really Hatts of To you guys for writing this scene so much beautifully and wonderfuly...πŸ‘

Overall whole update was Marvellouse...u always maintain the high standard of your ss till yet'and will surely keep it up the same in upcoming next episodes too'.

Thanks for the pm''.this time I cant say do continue soon the next part..coz I know Master mind behind all this or the Director of this story is not well..

So we have to wait and we'll wait but do come back with another bang-on update..😊

Thank U RiJA for your lovely comment . Yes,He was suffering with his poor health... but,never mentioned his problem anywhere. V R really missing him.😭.waiting eagerly for his Come Back.

V only pen down what V feel, as JOS has mentioned... each emotion has to be felt. The dio's also are ones that are normally spoken...nothing dramatic about the writing. And yes, V always prefer not to cross that delicate line while writing the emotions of love.😳. Purity n Simplicity of emotions...always touch the heart.

The mystery behind ARNAV's family's reason to reject GUNJAN will be revealed shortly. Though it may sound weird... this unfortunately happens to be a mindset of most people. Actually,V R going to touch a very common problem of our society. ARNAV and his brother are close too, just like SAMRAT and his bro. 

GUNJAN and TiNKU bond is the sweetest. Only for that one smile, both are willing to hide their pain... though not successfully, because both are able to see through those smiles. As for the birth of the younger sibling...it is true, however much the older may deny it later on... that moment whatever is felt by the older one is just this... never mind that later on this changes to the best bond anyone could have.

YAMiNi is a spoilt-brat. And her Dad will do anything to see that she gets her way. But this time , it is SAMRAT she is dealing with... and about your thinking about Royal n Rich families...No yaar... Good-Bad persons sabhi class mein hote hain. Here,SAMRAT's Family is also rich but,they R gentle naa... In real life too...sabhi bure nahin hote but,yes...Middle Class ko dekhne ka unka View little different hota hai...But,Its not hate.

SAMRAT can never change... and we miss MJHT so much that we decided to add this trademark scene of SAMRAT here with little different style.😳 MBYPH main toh no chance.πŸ˜† 

The overprotective brother is in action... He will not let SAMRAT off the hook so easily. And though he may try to act like he is grown up... he is yet a child... so, kabhi kabhi kuch aisa bol jaata hai ki though it may sound arrogant, It should be taken with a pinch of salt. Kids hotay hi aise hain πŸ˜†...AND TiNKU's character toh our most favorite character...😳

V'll B Post TEASER Part very soon. V R trying to contact JOS...but still his Cell is switch-off. Thanx again for your brief sweet Reply.😊

lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
S3...dont be sorry...health comes first and I wish speedy recovery for Joseph, waiting for his comeback. I really appreciate his patience, with that much of physical stress & pain and he used to update his FFs...kudos to him.

Joseph, wish to see you soon...!

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You Kritika for your reply.😊
SIZZZLER thumbnail
THANK YOU...

mukitzz, hbkumar, Lekshmic7, lakshmi_SG, gunurlove (Rija), gnaneswari, SajanRox (Nivriti), 1gunjan7(Gunjan), 358674, ammykhan, cool_tuli (Tuli), hiii (Tanzeel), saduf, snowwhite28 (Tanu), 

For your concern and prayers, that will help JOSEPH recover soon and join us here again. V R still trying to contact JOSEPH. Anyway, Next day...V R going to Post TEASER part of this FF. He had sent us this TEASER, B4 he went for his surgery.

Thanx,
 S3❀️

arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly may god bless joseph bhai with health and he recover soon frm his injury and get well and than come back really soon   and dont worry about the updates we can wait as we are the true fan of ur ff and ur writing so u take good care of ur self and take lots and lots of rest and get well soon

Edited by arzzo - 12 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail

Hey Friends😊,

V R back with the TEASER for "..Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !"   JOSEPH had sent us this Promo B4 he went for his surgery. However, V R sorry as V were not able to post It earlier.

V also take this opportunity in thanking our regular readers who hit the LIKE Tab and post some very lovely Comment😊. This encourages us to write better.

Thank U...😳

Mukitzz, maryamshkil, Lekshemic7, Snowwhite28 (Tanu), Gunurlove (Rija), 1gunjan7 (Gunjan),358674, ammykhan, ekta_monaya (Ekta), Zeenat, sashazmohit, Minnie., hiii (Tanzeel), aashizin (Aashi), cool_tuli (Tuli), Arzoo, Swaatii, Kins103, MoNaYaRoX, monaya_MS, Gnaneswari, Sweetsurbhi, princessBushi (Bushara), sajanlove3, shreya30456, Tasnin96 (Nilu), hbkumar, Sara, monaya_sajan, fend, Ghamkansoon, mars14 (Meeri), pragya_luvsajan (Pragya), Preety88, shafoo, mayadika11, Amira10 (Amira), Saduf, ArShSaJan (Maisha), sam_ princess, Anjali_12, ..Ambika.., lakshmi_SG, Sajanrox (Nivriti), Kritika.

Sorry,If V have missed out on any names... V did not intend to... V R thankful to all our readers.

With Love❀️,
S3 with JOSEPH.

**The scenes in the TEASER are not in the serial order as they will appear in the Updates.😳

Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
                           ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

TEASER :   (1/2)

Siggy Banner made by : Pragya [pragya_luvsajan]

[A]

GUNJAN nodded in disgust as she prepared to stand up and leave, when she was stopped from doing so by ARNAV, who spoke in a rather harsh tone with her... "What is this...?? Agar main tumse kuchh keh raha hoon...toh tum iss tarah se nahin ja sakti..."

Her eyes brimming with tears, she simply stopped at looked at ARNAV. When , ARNAV saw her teary eyes, he realized that his tone had been a bit too harsh , and sensitive that she was, GUNJAN was not able to take any more of his harsh talk. So,he calmed down, and stood up. He held her gently by her shoulders and made her sit down again.

He offered her his handkerchief, which she declined politely, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands... he kept his handkerchief back and said in a soft tone...
 " Ok...I M sorry... Mujhe iss tarah se baat nahin karni chahiye thi... Really Sorry. But,Please try to understand me n my situation... Yeh problem hum donon ko milkar hi solve karni hogi... why are you avoiding me...??

GUNJAN looked at him, stray tears still caressing her cheeks. Her dainty fingers did the honor of wiping away those tears as her she spoke...hurt all so evident in her soft tone... "Please ARNAV...Main aapki bahot izzat karti hoon...Aisa kuchh bhi nahin kehna chahti jo,shayad mujhe nahin kehna chahiye...Par,really main ab iss topic ko yahin par hamesha ke liye close karna chahti hoon...Main aapko avoid nahin kar rahi...sirf khud ko..aur meri Family ko iss sab se nikalna chahti hoon...so,this topic is closed from my side." Her words were straight forward... no mincing words from her side. She just informed him of a decision she had made... though it was very painful for her to utter these words.

ARNAV lost it completly after hearing her last line... " Topic Closed...?? Yehi kaha na tumne..?? Kitna easy hai tumhaare liye yeh kehna...?? Tumne 1 baar bhi socha ki,iss sab mein main kitna suffer kar raha hoon...?? Kal raat tumne jo kiya Kya tumne 1 baar bhi socha ki,mujhe uss se kitni takleef hui hogi...??"

GUNJAN  looked at ARNAV , how easy was it to blame her for what had happened last night?? She asked...  "Maine...? Kya kiya maine kal raat...?? Aur itna kuchh hone ke baad aap mujhse kya expect karte hain...? Kya maine kisi se koi complain ki...Kya maine kisi se kuchh bhi kaha...?

A - (said in little soft tone) Nahin tumne kuch bhi nahin kaha...kisi se koi complain nahin ki...aur,shayad iss wajah se main tumhaari ab aur zyada izzat karne laga hoon...par,same time mujhe yeh baat buri bhi lag rahi hai...Kyun tum mujhse kuchh nahin kehti... Main yahaan sirf tumhaare liya aaya hoon... Tumhein jo kehna hai tum mujhse toh keh sakti ho... Mujhe avoid kar tum kya proove karna chati ho ??

G - (said in soft tone) Nahin.. Main kisi se kuchh kehna nahin chahti...Agar aapko yeh bura lag raha hai toh,main iss mein kuchh nahin kar sakti... Anyway,mujhe der ho rahi hai... Papa mera wait kar rahe honge...

A - Wait..!! Jaane se pehle tumhein kuchh kehna chahta hoon... Kya tumhein nahin lagta ki,tum iss matter mein apni EGO ko zyada importance de rahi ho...?? I am little disappointed with U...Mujhe laga tha tum mere Parents ke POV ko samjhogi...unhein understand karte hue ...iss problem ko solve karne mein meri help karogi...aur...

This statement uttered by ARNAV, shook her completely. She was unable to fathom her fault. She cut him off as she spoke, with a bit of anger in her tone now... " EGO...?? Aapko lagta hai main apni EGO show kar rahi hoon...?? How can U say like this...?? Aap jise meri EGO keh rahe hain, woh meri 'self-respect' hai...Aur main 'unke'[ARNAV's parents] POV ko understand karoon... ? Kyun...?? Kyunki main ek Ladki hoon...?? Kyunki mera apna koi wajood nahin... Kyunki mujhe shaadi ke baad apna ghar choodkar kisi aur ke ghar ko apna ghar banana hai... Surname ke saath-saath apni own identity bhi change karni hai...??She said in very dishearted way...some tears falls from her eyes... but,she continued... Kyun ARNAV..?? Aap kuchh kehte kyun nahin...?? Hamesha hum ladkiyoon par hi sabke POV ko understand karne ki responsibility kyun aa jaati hai..? Kya hamara apna koi POV nahin ?? lekin,shayad aap sahi hain...Shaadi se pehle apne Parents ke POV...aur shaadi ke baad apne In-Laws aur Husband ke POV ko understand karte-karte hamara khud ka POV hi khatm ho jaata hai..."

ARNAV was surprised as he heard her speak. He understood that she was hurt... but, then he was not wrong either, was he?? If he expected her to understand his parents POV, what was wrong in that?? He stood up and turned GUNJAN to face him as he said in a soft tone..." No GUNJAN...I am not saying this... Baat yeh nahin hai...Main sirf yeh chahta hoon ki,tum unhein bhi samajhne ki koshish karo...main yeh nahin keh raha ki woh sahi hain...par,tumhein unki bhi situation samajhni chahiye naa..."

GUNJAN looked at him, her eyes moist again as she asked him in a very innocent tone... a question that ARNAV probably had no answer to... " Kya kabhi aapne meri family ki situation ko samajhne ki koshish ki...?? Hum kis situation ko face kar rahe hain...Kya aapko iss ka ehsaas hai...?? Nahin..!! aap hamari situation nahin samajh sakte...agar samajh rahe hote toh shayad yeh sab nahin kaha hota...Mere Papa...Meri Mom abhi kin haalatoon se guzar rahe hain...yeh toh aap soch bhi nahin sakte... aur,inn sab ke baad bhi Aap chahte hain ki,main 'Auroon' ke POV ko understand karoon...??

asked in very disappointing tone,She was disappointed with the way things had turned out. But more than that, she was disappointed with ARNAV's behavior. She turned around to leave...

===============================

[B]

Not seeing SAMRAT at the Dinner Table so, BRIJ was worried. He asked ISHITA if she knew anything and when she replied in a negative, BRIJ decided to go speak to his younger brother. He walked up to SAMRAT's room and slowly opened the door and looked in. As he looked around, he saw SAMRAT standing by the window, looking out... brimming with tears, his eyes searching for HER... BRIJ walked towards him and gently patted his shoulder. In a casual tone, he said... " Oh ! Tum yahaan ho aur maine tumhein saare ghar mein dhoondh liya...Kya hua ?? Lunch karne neeche kyun nahin aaye...? Come On Bro..everything is Fine now..."

As he felt his brother's loving touch on his shoulder, SAMRAT turned to face BRIJ. And what BRIJ saw shocked him...his brother had tears brimming in his eyes... Spontaneously, he hugged his lil brother... SAMRAT was after all his younger brother... maybe  a grown up to the world, but BRIJ knew, only he was the one to whom SAMRAT would open up and share his problems hoping for a solution... SAMRAT hugged his elder sibling as he wept... letting go of his emotions... BRIJ held him tightly, his hands rubbing SAMRAT's back and then moving upwards to caress his hair... In a worried tone, he asked... "Hey Bro !! Wassup...?? Kya hua hai..? tell me naa... broke the hug and wiped his tears asked again... "Batao mujhe...Main hoon naa...Main sab thik kar doonga...Trust me...aur yeh tumhaare haathon mein kya hai...?? He had seen 'The Statue' that SAMRAT held...

As he spoke, BRIJ took 'The Statue' from SAMRAT's hand. He looked at it and then read the small note scribbled on 'The Statue'. But he could not make out anything and asked SAMRAT... his tone a bit confused...'This is such a really cute art piece...but,What is this...? Isse kisne diya hai...aur yeh 'Note'...??

He got no reply from SAMRAT... but, the note that SAMRAT held up till now was now in his hand... He read the letter... and he too could not stop his tears... each and every word written had hit BRIJ hard...

SAMRAT knew then that he was not alone...his brother understood the whole situation very well...BRIJ's tears were proof of that... He asked BRIJ in a low tone... Bro !! tell me... Main kya karoon...?? I cant forgive myself... Mujhse bahot badi galti ho gayi...Maine bina kuchh jaane...Gusse mein hi...! Usse meri zaroorat hai... woh bilkul akeli hai... Mujhe uske paas jaana hai... uss se maafi mangni hai... said with teary eyes.

BRiJ asked in very curious tone... "Maafi...?? Kis baat ke liye...? Kaun si 'Galti' ki baat kar rahe ho tum...??"

SAMRAT sighed as he started telling BRIJ  about the incident that had taken place yesterday... after ROHAN's accident... as he spoke, his tears flowed freely... his voice choked... he remembered his weird behavior... BRIJ could not take his younger brother's tears anymore... He wiped SAMRAT's tears as he said lovingly... " Hey...! Don't feel guilty...Tumne jo kiya anjaane mein kiya... aur,woh yeh baat samjhegi...I know her... She is very sensible girl...".

As SAMRAT heard these reassuring words, he felt better. Maybe, BRIJ was right... He looked at his brother who asked him the one inevitable question... "Do You love her??"

SAMRAT was startled as he heard BRIJ ask him this question... he looked away...but, BRIJ was not going to let it go at that. He needed to know. He folded his hands across his chest  and waited patiently... for SAMRAT to answer. SAMRAT looked at BRIJ again... and then he spoke his heart out...for the first time... to his soul mate... his best friend... his brother...  "I don't know Bro...Yeh kya hai...?? Mujhe nahin pata.. Lekin,main itna janta hoon ki,jo main GUNJAN ke liye feel karta hoon...woh kabhi kisi aur ke liye nahin kiya...Woh feeling bahot khaas hai...Bahot hi zyada khaas... I want her in my life... I want to spend my whole life with her...aur agar yeh PYAAR hai...toh, haan mujhe, GUNJAN se PYAAR ho gaya hai..." He spoke with confidence... which reflected very well in his eyes as he spoke... his faint smile seconding his thought.

This spl.Siggy Banner made by : AASHi [aashizin].

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                     : : - Please Down the Cursor - : :.

SIZZZLER thumbnail
                         ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

TEASER :   (2/2)

Siggy Banner made by : Pragya [pragya_luvsajan]

[C]

SAMRAT stormed out of the Party venue and taking quick steps reached the Parking lot... as he reached the car, he opened the door and then on second thoughts slammed it shut. His anger was at an all time high... He stood near the car, trying to think. He heard footsteps. He turned around to see YAMINI walk upto him.

She seemed least bothered by the events that had unfolded earlier. Very casually...as if nothing had happened, she asked SAMRAT...
"Hey SAMRAT ! What happened...? Where are you going ? Abhi toh Party start bhi nahin hui...aur tum...

SAMRAT glared at her. His eyes blazing, he spoke ...  "Tumhein Party attend karni hai...tum kar sakti ho...But,now... I am going. Mujhe aisi Parties attend karne mein koi interest nahin."

Y - (asked strangely) But why...?? Wait...!! kahin tum TIYA ke comment ki wajah se toh upset nahin...? Come On SAM..she is our old friend...Usse hamare baare mein 'sab kuchh' pata hai...toh..

S - (cuts angrily) WHAT...?? What do u mean by, "usse 'sab kuchh' pata hai..."?

Y - (smiled ) You know what I mean...Come on SAM...we are not 'Virgins'...toh iss mein chhipane jaisa kya hai...?? why are you over-reacting...??

SAMRAT shouted...loudly  "YAMINI...!"

Y - (said angrily) Don't yell on me...Mujhse iss tarah koi baat nahi kar sakta...

SAMRAT came closer to YAMINI... his eyes spewing venom... he said...  "You know what...? You are Disgusting... Tumne hamare Pyar ko bhi tamasha bana diya... but,I know that...Tum kabhi nahin badal sakti...kabhi bhi nahin..."

YAMINI
realized she would have to tone down a bit. She knew only too well that once SAMRAT got angry, he could go to any limits...the last time he had broken off with her...this time she did not want the same to happen...so till they got married, she would have to back off. In a normal tone, she said...
 "Come on SAM...You know,I love You...sorry baba, Galti ho gayi...We are not 'Teen-agers' toh...

S - (said angrily)Toh...?? This is my point... we are not 'Teenagers' shayad issi liye,main tumse thodi zyada maturity expect kar raha tha... But,you know what...? Galti tumhari nahin...Galti toh meri hai jo,main yahaan tumhaare saath aaya...

Y - Kyun...? Kyun aaye yahaan...?? Agar tumhein pata hai ki,main itni buri hoon... (asked angrily)

S - (cuts before completing her sentence) Because,my family wants. Hum aaj saath hain...kyunki, woh hamein saath dekhna chahte hain... Aur mere liye unki Khushi tumse kahin zyada important hai... Main sirf apni khushi ke liye unki feelings ko hurt nahin kar sakta...

Y - (said angrily)Ok...Fine then. If,You want to go...tum ja sakte ho...Par,main PARTY chhod kar kahin nahin jaaoongi.  Stamping her foot in anger, she walked away. SAMRAT gave her a look of disgust as he too got in the car and drove off...

=================================

[D]

SAMRAT was irritated hearing TINKU utter the same words again... he glared at him... and in an irritated tone, he said...  "Yeh har line mein uss ARNAV ke liye 'JIJU' word lagana zaroori hai...??

TINKU gave him a strange look...a look that was a mixture of pleasure... that SAMRAT was pissed of with the word 'JIJU' for ARNAV and that of naughtiness... now he would stress on that word even more... very innocently, he said... "Toh...?? He is my 'JIJU '...toh phir 'JIJU' nahin toh aur kya kahoon...?"

TINKU's innocent tone got to SAMRAT even more. He looked at TINKU with immense anger even as TINKU continued hid chatter...  "Ok...'Hone waale' JIJU...Par,woh bhi toh 'JIJU' hi hue naa...Agar aap mere hone waale JIJU hote toh main aapko bhi 'SAM JIJU' hi kehta naa...?

SAMRAT looked away, anger evident as he increased the speed of the cycle. TINKU was enjoying every moment. He loved it when SAMRAT got irritated... so increasing his cycle speed so he could keep up with SAMRAT, TINKU started off again... "Pata hai... ARNAV JIJU naa..."

SAMRAT stopped his cycle...and looked at TINKU... his eyes clearly showing his anger as his face expressions. TINKU too stopped...a bit ahead as he had no idea SAMRAT would stop so suddenly. He looked back at SAMRAT and was elated to see his face and even more to hear his reaction... "Agar tune 1 baar aur apne uss ARNAV JIJU ka naam mere saamne liya naa,toh main yahin tumhara gala daba doonga..."

TINKU was enjoying himself... He pushed himself and his cycle closer to SAMRAT as he said in a fearless tone... "Don't try to threaten me..'Di' ko bata diya naa ki,Aapne mujhe jaan se maarne ki koshish ki thi, toh...

SAMRAT looked at him in surprise... this boy... he asked him...   "WHAT..?? Maine kab koshish ki...??

T - Kyun aapne abhi kaha naa ki,mera gala daba doge...1 chhote bachhe ko threaten karna bhi koshish karne jaisa hi hota hai...'Children Rights & Welfare' waalon ko Report kar di toh dekhna... (said to threatening way)

SAMRAT backed off... intelligent of him to do so, because this small kid could create a huge problem in his life... bringing his palms together, he said in an apologetic tone...  "Maaf kar de mere Baap...Galti ho gayi...ab kuchh nahin kahoonga...but,kisi se kuchh mat kehna...GUNJAN se toh bilkul bhi nahin..."

T- Its ok...itna instantly maaafi maang rahe ho iss liye maaf kar diya...warna,TINKU kisi ka attitude or threat tolerate nahin karta (said with full of attitude)

SAMRAT shook his head in disbelief as he heard these words, but then could not resist a smile either. He looked behind to see the road empty...GUNJAN was nowhere in sight... ((Oh God ! Yeh GUNJAN kahaan reh gayi...Kuchh der aur iss TINGU-MINGU ke saath raha toh yeh aaj to really meri jaan le lega...Kahaan phans gaya main...?? 1 toh uss 'ARNAV-PURAN' se kaan paka diye...aur ab mujhe hi jail pahunchane ka plan bana raha hai... real 'Terrorist' toh yehi hai ))

T - (in very soft tone) Idhar udhar kya dekh rahe ho...?? Don't worry kaha naa 'Di' ko kuchh nahin bataaoonga... trust me...TINKU ne 1 baar jo commitment kar di toh,uske baad toh woh khud ki bhi nahin sunta...so,Relax. (said in very filmy way)

S - Thanx TINKU Jii...warna main toh aapke darr se mar hi jaata. (said in irritating tone)

T - Ok...Ok...no need of any thanks... I understand your situation...actually,my sympathy is always with U...

S - (asked in confusing way) Sympathy..?? For me...?? Why...?? Sympathy for what...??

T - Aur nahin toh kya...Aapko aapki wife ke saath dekhkar toh kisi ko bhi aapse Sympathy ho jaayegi...

S - WIFE...?? (shockingly) Who...? Meri ab tak shaadi nahin hui hai...

T - Oh...Sorry 'To-Be' add karna bhool gaya tha...I mean "To-Be wife",Arre wohi jo last evening aapse Favicol ki tube ki tarah chipak rahi thi... But,I must say...Your face expression was so funny... lag raha tha... jaise koi vamp,kisi villain ko kidnap kar le ja rahi ho... and start to laugh... SAMRAT stopped his Cycle and glared at him so angrily...

TINKU stopped as he SAMRAT's face red with anger... and looking downwards, he said meekly... "Sorry...just kidding..."

SAMRAT started walking pushing his cycle along with him. TINKU too got off and started walking... mumbling...  "GABBAR ke liye MONIKA Darling ! WoW !! Kya casting hai..."

SAMRAT stopped and without looking at him, asked him in a strict tone...  "Tumne kuchh kaha...??"

T - (said innocently) Nahin...Nahin toh..Main toh bas soch raha tha...ki... (looked at SAMRAT...up to down) Aap toh dekhne mein bhi thik-thak hi ho...Haath-Pair...bhi sahi hain... donon aankhein bhi apna work kar hi leti hain...toh ...phir aisi bhi kya majboori rahi hogi... (said in very sympathetic way)

S - (Glared to him...) What do U mean...?? Do U know what...Jab bhi main kisi PARTY mein jaata hoon...sabhi sirf mujhe hi dekhte hain...GIRLS mujhe jaise handsome and Dashing Good looking guy ka charm resist nahin kar paati...iss liye mujhe dekhti hi reh jaati hain...aur Ladke..? Woh toh bas yehi dekhte rahte hain ki,mujhme aisa kya hai jo unn mein nahin... (He said very proudly...tried to impress him)

T -  (( Oh God ! Yeh GABBAR  kitna self-obsessed hai...Abhi iski hawa nikalta hoon...)) well...don't mind but,iska another side bhi toh ho sakta hai...? (said in very serious n innocent tone)

S - (Curiously) Woh kya...??

T - Woh yeh ki...Aap Parties mein jaate ho... Sabhi aapko dekhte reh jaate hain.. No offence...but,unke reason different honge...

S - Just like...??

T - Look...Girls iss liye dekhti hongi ki, "Uff yeh 'Namuna' kaun hai... Kahin kisi Circus ka 'Joker' toh nahin..? Aur,Boys ...woh is liye dekhte honge ki...woh tips le sake ki,Aapne aisa kya kiya hua hai jo,unhein kabhi nahin karna chahiye... (said innocently)

S - Very Funny...But,aisa kuchh nahin hai Ok...Tumhein nahin pata...Mujh par kitni ladkiyaan marti hain...Woh mere liye Crazy rehti hain...

T - No wonder...I knew it. Aajkal sabhi ko Vitamin 'A' ki kami ho gayi hai...and after your statement I think,Girls mein toh aur bhi zyada... Actually...I mean,Girls hain toh 'Crazy' toh hongi hi... wohi toh unki identity hai... (said in very normal tone)

S - Oh... toh U mean...GUNJAN too...

T - No way...(said immediately in very posessive way) My 'Di' is totally different from other girls...Agar woh unn jaisi hoti toh woh Aapko pasand karti...'ARNAV JIJU' ke liye 'Haan' nahin kehti...

S - (said in little sad tone...) Yaa...You are right... ((Thik hi toh keh raha hai yeh...Woh alag hai tabhi toh main usse itna pasand karta hoon...But...?? Kya karoon main uss YAMINI ka...iss chhote se bachhe ko bhi pata hai ki,she is not perfect for me...and GUNJAN is very different from other girls...bas 1 mere Dad ko hi yeh simple si baat samajh nahin aa rahi...))

TINKU felt bad when he saw SAMRAT's expression... he knew he was crossing the line somewhere and he had no intentions to hurt SAMRAT. He walked closer to him, let his cycle fall to the ground and stood in front of SAMRAT. In a soft tone, that reminded SAMRAT of GUNJAN, he said... " Sorry..! I really don't want to hurt you...Sirf mazaak kar raha tha... Aap really 1 achhe insaan hain..."

SAMRAT smiled at him... TINKU was no doubt very cute... he caressed his hair and asked him...  "Meri Shaadi mein aaoge...?"

TINKU  smiled faintly as he spoke... "Nahin... Kyunki, main uss waqt tak nahin rahoonga...I am going." He looked away as he did not want SAMRAT to see his eyes. 

SAMRAT  looked at TINKU. He walked over to face him and asked him... "Kyun...kahaan ja rahe hain aap...??"

TINKU flashed his smile at SAMRAT as he said..."Uff...kitne questions karte hain aap...? Actually,Sirf main nahin...hum sabhi ja rahe hain...DELHI...Papa ka transfer ho gaya hai...next 2-3 days mein hum chale jaayenge... But,I'll really miss you... (after a Pause,said in little serious tone) Aapse 1 baat kahoon ...Aap bura toh nahin maanenge..?

S - Kaun si baat...?? Waise...Tumhein kab se kuchh kehne ke liye permission lene ki zarroorat pad gayi...aur tumhein kab se parwah hone lagi kisi ko bura lagne yaa naa lagne ki...?? said with smiling face...

TINKU smiled and was about to say something when he saw his Di... he picked up the cycle and was about to ride off, speaking excitedly as he started off...  "Di aa rahi hai...now,I am going..." 

SAMRAT asked loudly... " Arre !! par tum kuchh kehne waale the naa...?? woh toh kehte hue jaao...??

TINKU turned around and said in his trademark teasing tone...  " You are Good...but,my ARNAV JIJU is Best. " and riding his cycle with full speed..and left from there...

SAMRAT looked at him and smiled... the naughty TINKU sounded so mature today... he wondered what the reason would be... but,TINKU    was really a lot more mature than most kids of his age group.

==**==

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me First! πŸ˜³

Awesome Teaser!πŸ‘
And there is no need to say Thanks to meπŸ˜›.. 
Joseph has always been a brotherly figure for me! I call him Joseph Bhai tooπŸ˜‰.. 
So it is a duty of a sister to pray for the well wishing of her brother!😭 Isn't it?πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for him to come back!😍 

Don't worry, updates can always wait but health is much more important! 

Hope you have a really speedy recovery!πŸ€— You will always be in my prayers!

And great work S3.. πŸ‘

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago