...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
IMPORTANT WRITER's NOTE :-

Guyz,
         V would like to share with our readers some Information about JOSEPH

He has undergone a major surgery for his Back Bone. [He was suffering from last 2 months.] V have been trying hard to contact him but, have not succeeded in doing so. However, hoping that things go well, which will because, of all our readers prayers for his quick and healthy recovery, then as his Doctors have said... he will be given permission to sit after a span of 20/25 days. [After,surgery]

Anticipating the worse, he had sent the TEASER before being admitted to the Hospital on Sunday, which V will B posting soon. However, further updates of APHG will be delayed for sometime.

V R also sorry for the delay in posting the next update of MBYPH. Do excuse us for this delay. V will ensure that this will not B repeated.

Thanx.
  S3.

Its OK S3 and Joseph..😊...

We will wait...Dont say Sorry coz Health is more importnat than anything...Our Best Wishes Are with You Joseph...Take a very Good care of yours and Get Well Soon...😳
We all readers and friends Pray for You...Take care😛
Ohh c'mon guys... Health always comes first...
V all will pray for Joe n m sure he'll get well soon n b back with his superb writing n wacky comments 😊
N u guys... don b sorry... k!? V r ready to wait... no probs...
I hope all is well with Joseph and he is recovering satisfactorily, and plz guys don't apologise for the delay...we know you guys have other engagements that you need to attend to...you anyways put in so much effort for us...I really appreciate all your hard work and time that you put into your writing...it truly means a lot to us...THANK YOU...and take your time, we'll wait 🤗
Thanks a ton for informing me S3!   

No wonder he come online hardly! 😲

Joseph Bhai, I wish you a very speedy recovery!  🤗 

I am sure your updates can wait but health is far more important than anything! 👍🏼 

Get Well Soon! ❤️ Do take care of your back! 😃

Love you! 

Your IF Sis 😉,

Nivriti! ❤️ 🤗
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago

Hey S3 and Joseph'...😊

first of all hatts of to Joseph whose suffering a much pain since 2-3 months but still he was updating regularly and worked on both of his FF'Get well Soon Joseph'.take care till then we will wait for next part...😳

Okkk coming to the update...as usaul mind blowing Awesome and Super Duper part...Simply loved it a lot...❤️

I want to say something that in each and every part of yours FF you write so neatly and cleanly that each scene with its whole situation + dialogues is clearly stored in our memory...You guys always Present the story with Perfect and Amazing manners ...in short update with Excellent presentation...👏👏👏👏👏👏

Arnav convo with his bro was Fantastically written...every line was Superb.. His bro weird behavior was clearly indicating that something is really wrong in between arnav and Gunjan'.hope so this mystery get revealed soon''in this whole convo that MAJBOORI part was really nice👍🏼

Arnav's family now seems not so intersted in Gunjan and arnav marriage.(its really gud for us and Samrat too😉)..but yaa it will create another trouble for Gunjan and her parents.....still not aware from the exact matter...but I guess the problem which is faced by Gunjan' family is not related to arnav yet...it may b something else'..i guess'😕..now we have to wait long for knowing all this

Tinku Gunjan scene was again Fantastic and wonderful...Such a sweet brother Tinku is...what a perfect family they are...sweet little bro with his darling Di..and the best children of their parents...yet they are facing so much problems nowadays'but Tinku is always there with his Di to cheer up his family moods..tinku did Gunjan's Dressing..it was sooo sweettt...🤗

You have written all these scenes with great Perfection and u know its clearly visible in yours ss that u have take care of every little little thing and situation of characters...u take in account even a bit of  situation and feelings and thoughts of characters which create a real and natural touch in your story'⭐️⭐️⭐️

like the scene when u first time describe Tinku's birth in this part'.and it's a fact of life that if a child had get a full attention of her parents alone since so many years then its difficult for him/her to share this love with anybody else suddenly'.in this point when u narrated Gunjan's feelings before and afetr the tinku's birth..I was like so true...Wonderfull scene guys'..Very Gud'👏👏👏👏

That Yamini and her family scene was also very nice'..but it's a typicall rich and arrogant family'like'jo meri beti ko pasand ho ga woi usy mile ga ..wo sirf usi ka he type'..i hate these types of fathers and daughters''everyone has its own life and he has full right to choose him/her life partner with his/her own choice na'this stubborn and arrogant or proudy type nature I really don't like ''that's y I hate so much royal and rich families in my real life too..😡😡😡

Yamini's mom was looking a little sensible person...
but otherwise written very beautifully...you sketch an exact picture of this class of society...👏👏👏👏

After thattt

Here z come my most and most fav Scene of the update''.😳

Samrat Gunjan window scene...TOO GUD 'Awesome Mind blowing Fabulouse scene it was'..👍🏼❤️👏

Bohattt hi mazaa aya mujhe wo sb read kar k...Samrat whole conversation with every single word was Superb...Gunjan was so shocked ..😲.and he was  in full mood of teasing her...so relaxed and calmly answered to her..mai hoon na kuch nai hota'tum chahti ho me front door se andar aaon..aunty uncle se milne..specially when he thought so sweet thanks for assuring k tum mujhe kabi cheat nai karo gi..😳 etc etc..😆😆😆😆

So hillariouse situation it was..when Gunjan said...hum ne kuch nai kiya...then he said..to mene kb kaha hum ne kuch kiya he...😆😆😆😃

Then Enters The Famouse Tinku Ji...his entry was like icing on sugar in this wonderful scene'he made this Scene Extra wonderful with his cute stupid nok-jhonk with Samrat...Sam called him Tingu-Miingu then Gunjan's annoyed reaction of this...then that pulling ladder scene and calling Samrt theif..and then calling his father...each and everything was Just amazing'.i m speechless for praising enough of this scene'.i loved the line..when Tinku said Papa yeh apko Seriousely nai le raha...and then his father said na..kaafi educated chor lgta he..eng bol raha he'😆😃

So sweet scene it was'😳😆

Really Hatts of To you guys for writing this scene so much beautifully and wonderfuly...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Overall whole update was Marvellouse...u always maintain the high standard of your ss till yet'and will surely keep it up the same in upcoming next episodes too'.

Thanks for the pm''.this time I cant say do continue soon the next part..coz I know Master mind behind all this or the Director of this story is not well..

So we have to wait and we'll wait but do come back with another bang-on update..😊

Edited by gunurlove - 12 years ago
GET WELL SOON Joseph.take care.
get well soon joseph yor health is more important then the ff so please don't worry about it and focous on your health :)
S3 (soham,swati, sonia) and JOSEPH...
OMG!! I am shocked...Totally shocked😲..Joseph is unwell😔...Hope he recovers soon...

S3 (
Soham, Swati, Sonia) ...Plss donot say sorry for updating FF MBYPH Late..We Understand U have engagements and work which u have attend 2.So pls donot say SORRY we understand...

S3 and Joseph plss donot worry .. We understand...and  HEALTH is more important then anything in the world ...health is everything..health is wealth..Health is precious...So donot worry at all about updating FF APHG...Take as long as u want ... We will wait...As for Me and readers and  everyone of Josephs Buddies Our friends health is more important then FF...SO Plss relax ..donot worry about updating FF ..We all can wait .

Joseph buddy I Sincerely Pray 2 GOD ALMIGHTY 4 your Good health..May you GET WELL SOON...and May your Back bone heal and your pain disappear...and MAY U get back On your Feet soon...GOD Bless you dear...Get well soon ...

This is For U joseph---->

Donot worry about updating FF joseph... Focus on your health...Get well completely 1st Then do anything else...Ur health is more important 2 all of us...FF can wait...and we all your friends will also wait...GOD BLESS YOU..GET WELL SOON and Take care of your self...

Thanks S3 soham swati sonia for informing us all..and thanks  S3 and JOSEPH  for PAST updates  and coming update-TEASER ...

Love Ur Good friend
Gunjan...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
Oh No! Joseph isn't well??...Get Well Soon Joseph...we will wait for your update but first take rest and get healthy...health always comes first...

Get Well Soon.
Take Care

Sadaf