take care.

Thanks Mayadika for your precious comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ We'll be try to update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tasnin96

OMG !!!!!!
It was mind blasting, superb...
SaJan scenes were damn cute... tinku is sooo naughty..
lovely update... cont soon.
Thanks a lot for pm.

Thanks Tasnin for your sweet feed-back.Its really a lot to us.Thanks for liking SaJan n Tinku part๐Ÿ˜ณ We'll be try to update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
aashizin thumbnail
its always treat to read ur updates awesome update guys ๐Ÿ‘i always love char's thoughts and povs with their descriptions whole update was roller coaster ride of emotions started from arnav ended with samrat ,arnav's confused mind his pain his determination it showed how much gunjan meant for him though he only just saw her once he committed his life for her unknowing with the mystery behind changed mind of his family something is hidden in it and i guess time will reveal this truth 

gunjan and tinku bonding is very awesome to read here soul siblings who r connected with heart if one is in pain other can feel same pain tinku's care and concern for his di was very touchy ,in so young age he is mature enough to cheer his di knowing fact that all r in pain n its his responsibility to cheer up them 

yamini being over confident and stubborn showing it won't be easy for samrat to get her away from his life bcz she only wants him she doesn't love him and he knows it very well she only cares for herself totally self obsessed girl whose overconfident will be crushed by sam one day lol

coming to sajan's meeting at window totally sajanish it reminded me olden golden memories of sajan and mjht this was the way samrat always used to meet gunjan and first attempt of window was like same seriously enjoyed it a lot it somehow brought me back into magical memories of sajan loved samrat's naughtiness and gunjan's confused scared but innocent and pure convo it was worth reading i seriously loved it but tinku part was seriously enjoyable ๐Ÿ˜†poor sam kya halat kardi ๐Ÿ˜†now curious to know how will samrat will handle this situation or will gunjan help him or not do update soon and thanks for pm and yeah i loved new both siggies beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Tuli for your fast reply๐Ÿ˜Š...long n sweet toh as usual hoti hi hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ Not only ARNAV part... Actually,whole story concept is very mature... we are going to show some very common but, bitter truth of our society. ARNAV is very simple,sober guy...out n out family person.He likes GUNJAN...after confirmation of his family...He adore her as a to-be wife... We'll reveal something about his family in our next Update...๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Doubtful FF" ...Nice 'Nick Name'.๐Ÿ˜† No,actually Its very simple story...we are hiding something about BHUSHAN Family...due to maintain story essence.๐Ÿ˜ณ After secret unfold... story turned to very serious mode...so,now...read n enjoy...๐Ÿ˜Š

We'll be continue SaJan Ladder scene,in our next part too...๐Ÿ˜ณFirst we decide that... it'll be post along with this part...But,Yeh part already kaafi long ho gaya tha...๐Ÿ˜ŠIsse aur long karna readers ko torture kerne jaisa ho jaata.๐Ÿ˜‰(They are already fade-up with our long-longest parts๐Ÿ˜†). Yes,I scare to your punishment.(Because,I am very 'seedha-saada' baccha...N don't want to die soon.๐Ÿ˜†) SAMRAT would be SAMRAT...What can we do..??๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks for liking this part.Because,I personally feel...writing of 'Situational' comedy is very tough then other things...yaa,emotional scenes too.

TINKU is our favorite too. ๐Ÿ˜Š We love to write his parts...(but,his dio. portion is very difficult for us๐Ÿ˜•).  Remember my words...no body can forget his character after this FF ending. And,Thanks for quoting that mistake...(GD-SD thing๐Ÿ˜ณ) its totally my fault. and I really can't say that... "Bade-bade Updates mein aisi chhoti-chhoti mistakes ho jaati hain Senorita(Tuli)..."๐Ÿ˜†[Totally SRK style๐Ÿ˜‰] Mistake toh mistake hai...I admit,just rectify it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for liking posted Pics. n that siggy (Made by '-Drishti-').๐Ÿ˜ŠPlease,wait some more time for next part...Because,I am going somewhere...and,S3 are very busy in MBYPH... toh isse abhi hold par rakhte hain...๐Ÿ˜› may be,only TEASER part hoga.(posted by S3๐Ÿ˜‰).

Thanks again Tuli for your all precious feed-backs n  encouraging comments for this FF.๐Ÿ˜ŠIts really a lot to us. (My 1 another Longest Reply.๐Ÿ˜†)

Keep Smile always,
Joseph.โค๏ธ

yeahh u were to go na... on your special request I replied soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ chal u Thanked me na already so u r welcome... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† This reply was sooo damn funny yaar... i cudn stop laughin yl reading it... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  Awww it'll take a serious turn after revealing all the truths n mysteries??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ No no no then I don want them to b revealed... but m also desperate to noe them... shucks... u all na! Always drop me into dilemmas...
Yeahh I got that nick name earlier only but i didn write it jus bcoz i had sum hopes to get my doubts cleared ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† But this update forced me to make u guys aware about the name... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Really??? I don think anybody is bored in these updates??? I think u cud hav written sum more! ๐Ÿ˜› nai chodd itna kaafi tha... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† OMGGG did i jus hear u sayin 'seedha-saadha baccha'????? yaaa baccho ki toh insult ho rhi hai... ๐Ÿคฃ Yaaa i agree with u... expressing a comic scene is really difficult... difficult than senti scenes too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ofcourse yaar... I donno about others but I'll never forget TINKU... I jus love him allooot... I hav an elder bro but aftr this i wish I had a younger bro like him too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dude... awww me Senorita?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ BTW U cannot b SRK okay!!๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  He is the best... โ˜บ๏ธ N if u say anything na... then... ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Yeahh I can wait now... n bye bye have fun wherever u r goin!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— will miss this... lez c when I get to read again... till then Take Care...

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Hi joseph  & S3 again wonderful update...

Samrat was the show stealer i simply love this samrat...& tinku was sooo naughty & hilarious too specially that one"aab main bada ho gaya hoon"๐Ÿคชkabhi kabhi limits cross kar deta hai but he is cute...he is very caring & protective brother too...

gunjan is so lonely...i hope her loneliness get over soon by entry of samrat in her life...

Tinku caughted samrat red handed ab toh samrat ki khair nahi๐Ÿ˜ˆ...i hope gunjan use bachaley...

sajan window scene was awesome...yar mjht ki yaad aa gayi...

i think samrat is already fallen for her.โ˜บ๏ธ..the way he was thinking about gunjan...๐Ÿ˜ณ

talk between arnav & his bro was confusing...
yar mystery kab reveal karoge...๐Ÿ˜’ aur wait nahi hota...

yamini was disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก...i hope samrat ke family ko uski reality pata chal jaye aur samrat aur uski shaadi cancel ho jaye...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...i know yeh itna aasan nahi hai...but still hoping for the best...

plzzz update next part soon...waiting for the talk between samrat & his would be father in law & would be saale sahab..๐Ÿ˜‰

continue soon...

Thanks Tanu,for your all nice words for this update.๐Ÿ˜Š Yes TINKU is very naughty...He is small but,wants to behave like elder...just like normal growing kids.๐Ÿ˜‰ GUNJAN is very family oriented girl...she cares to her family too much...so,totally commited for ARNAV...becuse,she knows ARNAV is the choice of her family.

Thanks for appreciating SaJan ladder scene.Yes,TINKU caught to him red handed.๐Ÿ˜† GUNJAN usse bachati hai yaa nahin...yaa bachati hai toh kaise...??๐Ÿ˜• yeh toh next part mein hi pata chalega.๐Ÿ˜‰

We'll be reveal ARNAV Family mystery,very soon...Please,wait (little-bit๐Ÿ˜ณ).And,We'll be definitely try to post next part soon. Thanks again buddy for your sweet comment.

Joseph.โค๏ธ

fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys๐Ÿค— mindblowing update loved it๐Ÿ‘gunjan tinku bonding just adore them very cute tinku is a very protective bro who always takes care of gunjan ๐Ÿ˜ณloved sajan window scene it was awesome reminded me of mjht ๐Ÿ˜samrat being naughty n poor gunjan alll confused loved it๐Ÿ˜ณlast part was hilarious tinku was awesome ๐Ÿ˜†each n every scene loved it very well written๐Ÿ‘ now cannot wait to read next part do cont soon n thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely parts

enjoyed reading them
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: arzzo

hayeee kya post tii joseph bhai samrat gunjun aur ladder ki chemistry tu hamesha sah bhut he cute aur januable huti hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ aur samrat aur uski window kii entry loveee it mjht yaad ah gaya aur samrat kii sweet anut naughty batein๐Ÿ˜‰ the way he say sab bata doon gah๐Ÿ˜‰ and gunjun expression poor gunji and that tinku naughty he is sooo cute love the way he protect her sis but samrat koa gunjan tak pounch nah kah leya pehla tinku koa pata nah huga nayi tu uski nayiya par nai hu sakti ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† aur samrat kii apna sasur sah pehli mulaqat is tarha shit yaar sb image karab hu gaya ab kya samjha gay sasur jii uska bara mai๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ kuch tu karna parah gha aur ab tu gunjun he kch karsakti hai kaha hu chasmishhh kyu kah itihaz gava hai๐Ÿ˜Š garbar humarah sammy karta tha๐Ÿ˜ณ aur sambhalti bechari humri seedi sadi chachmish thi๐Ÿค“ ab dekh tah hai gunji apna sam koa kaisa bacha tii hai loveee the post excellent and sweet dialogue love window scene and do cont sooon plz is bar tora jaldi plzzz and pm me

Thanks Arzoo for your sweet feed-back.๐Ÿ˜Š Yes,Samrat,Gunjan n Ladder...make a GR8 tunning.๐Ÿ˜†I admit that ladder scene was totally inspired with MJHT scene...๐Ÿ˜ณbut,we want to show this scene with little different manners... here TINKU is not duffer like Uday...He is extra smart kid... so,he is big trouble maker for Samrat. Do you really think,TINKU ko patana asaan hai??๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.

Don't under estimate to Samrat...๐Ÿ˜‰ He is ready for his introduction with Mr.AMIT Bhushan. Gunjan kya karti hai...?? ๐Ÿ˜•yeh toh next part mein hi clear hoga... ๐Ÿ˜‰aur kya Tinku itni easily usse chhodega...? ๐Ÿ˜†.We'll be definitely try to post next part soon.(But,can't promise yet๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Joseph.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey guys๐Ÿค— mindblowing update loved it๐Ÿ‘gunjan tinku bonding just adore them very cute tinku is a very protective bro who always takes care of gunjan ๐Ÿ˜ณloved sajan window scene it was awesome reminded me of mjht ๐Ÿ˜samrat being naughty n poor gunjan alll confused loved it๐Ÿ˜ณlast part was hilarious tinku was awesome ๐Ÿ˜†each n every scene loved it very well written๐Ÿ‘ now cannot wait to read next part do cont soon n thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Buddy,for your nice,appreciating feed-back.๐Ÿ˜Š Its really a lot to us. ๐Ÿ˜ณIts a love story...but,we want to present all relations is very mannered way...Gunjan-Tinku relationship is the example of it,๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for liking our effort. ๐Ÿ˜ณYes,SaJan ladder part is totally inspired with MJHT scene...but,we tried to write that scene in little different way...We'll be continue that part in our next update.We'll be continue next part ,soon.

Joseph.
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update joseph
i lofed it sooo much
specially sajan's convo it was very sweet...I am loving samrat more and more
par beechara kis situation main phas gaya i love his and tinku ki jodi jeju and salla ๐Ÿ˜† love thoes 2
do continue soon
cant wait to read more

love
tanzeel