...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ghamkansoon

it was very itersting part yar i loved it ..cnt soon next update ..
thanks..
love
tia...

Thanks Tia for your sweet comment.😳. We'll be try to post,next part soon.😊
awesome update! reeally fantasttic!!
edited my comment on page no.65
do check...
Nicee Uptd!! I love The You Present n all <3

~Amira~
as usual AWESOME update. loved d whole part. arnav's scene ws a confusing one, so much mysteries wr hidden in d phone convo. next one, i dont want to tell anything about yamini! tinku-gunjan scene was so cute. both of dem r so adorable. den comes d much awaited sajan scene.!! window scene was just rocking.it remainds me of MJHT. sam's teasing was so cute. loved it. bt my favorite scene was d last one. oh my GODDD!!! It was HILARIOUS.! unexpected one. Tinku was just amazing. poor samrat!!! chindi chor! what will he do now?now his only expectation was Gunjan!! totally, MARVELOUS update. adding d pics thingy was also superb.dey wr so apt 4 d situations. liked it. continue super soon. thanks 4 d pm. pls update mbyph too.waitin eagerly.
Hi joseph  & S3 again wonderful update...

Samrat was the show stealer i simply love this samrat...& tinku was sooo naughty & hilarious too specially that one"aab main bada ho gaya hoon"πŸ€ͺkabhi kabhi limits cross kar deta hai but he is cute...he is very caring & protective brother too...

gunjan is so lonely...i hope her loneliness get over soon by entry of samrat in her life...

Tinku caughted samrat red handed ab toh samrat ki khair nahi😈...i hope gunjan use bachaley...

sajan window scene was awesome...yar mjht ki yaad aa gayi...

i think samrat is already fallen for her.☺️..the way he was thinking about gunjan...😳

talk between arnav & his bro was confusing...
yar mystery kab reveal karoge...πŸ˜’ aur wait nahi hota...

yamini was disgusting😑...i hope samrat ke family ko uski reality pata chal jaye aur samrat aur uski shaadi cancel ho jaye...😈...i know yeh itna aasan nahi hai...but still hoping for the best...

plzzz update next part soon...waiting for the talk between samrat & his would be father in law & would be saale sahab..πŸ˜‰

continue soon...

Edited by snowwhite28 - 12 years ago
hmm kafi acha part update kiya hai khas kar sajan kitne funny moments hain hehehe or tinku wo to sam k peeche hi par gya hai bechara sam ab dekhte hain aaage kya hota hai...

love
sam
hayeee kya post tii joseph bhai samrat gunjun aur ladder ki chemistry tu hamesha sah bhut he cute aur januable huti hai😍😍😍 aur samrat aur uski window kii entry loveee it mjht yaad ah gaya aur samrat kii sweet anut naughty bateinπŸ˜‰ the way he say sab bata doon gahπŸ˜‰ and gunjun expression poor gunji and that tinku naughty he is sooo cute love the way he protect her sis but samrat koa gunjan tak pounch nah kah leya pehla tinku koa pata nah huga nayi tu uski nayiya par nai hu sakti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur samrat kii apna sasur sah pehli mulaqat is tarha shit yaar sb image karab hu gaya ab kya samjha gay sasur jii uska bara maiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜² kuch tu karna parah gha aur ab tu gunjun he kch karsakti hai kaha hu chasmishhh kyu kah itihaz gava hai😊 garbar humarah sammy karta tha😳 aur sambhalti bechari humri seedi sadi chachmish thiπŸ€“ ab dekh tah hai gunji apna sam koa kaisa bacha tii hai loveee the post excellent and sweet dialogue love window scene and do cont sooon plz is bar tora jaldi plzzz and pm me Edited by arzzo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lekshmic7

as usual AWESOME update. loved d whole part. arnav's scene ws a confusing one, so much mysteries wr hidden in d phone convo. next one, i dont want to tell anything about yamini! tinku-gunjan scene was so cute. both of dem r so adorable. den comes d much awaited sajan scene.!! window scene was just rocking.it remainds me of MJHT. sam's teasing was so cute. loved it. bt my favorite scene was d last one. oh my GODDD!!! It was HILARIOUS.! unexpected one. Tinku was just amazing. poor samrat!!! chindi chor! what will he do now?now his only expectation was Gunjan!! totally, MARVELOUS update. adding d pics thingy was also superb.dey wr so apt 4 d situations. liked it. continue super soon. thanks 4 d pm. pls update mbyph too.waitin eagerly.

Thanks Lakshmi for your sweet feed-back.Its really very precious for us.😊 Yes,ARNAV Part was confusing...We'll revel something about ARNAV's family,in our next update. The character of YAMINI is out n out negative... She is very sharp-minded girl.TINKU-GUNJAN scenes would be always attract readers attantion...because,their simplicity n purity is real beauty of their relationship.😳We are glad that,you liked SaJan ladder scene..yes it was hilarious...we'll continue this scene in our next part... Thanks for liking Our pic.selection...its totally S3 efforts.😊

I think,S3 are working on MBYPH Updates.They will post next part of MBYPH,very soon.😊

Originally posted by cool_tuli

very imp update for me...
but will read later... πŸ˜†
reserveddd as of now πŸ˜‰

***edited***
πŸ€—

kisi ki baaho me soye hue... apna use bana liyaπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Awesome siggy first of all...
 N the update... another stunning write-up... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Arnav's thing is getting a bit clarified but it is a mixed and a long story involving Gunjan's parents also... So I think to reveal the whole thing, it'll take sum time 😳 No probs i'll wait... πŸ˜‰ But Arnav's part was very much matured n I liked the way he apologised to his brother after realising that wateva b d reason he is elder to him n respect means a lot...😊 this was d best attitude by Arnav! And his thought process was awesome... such an understanding guy and more importantly a loving one. I really adore such people. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ I hope he cums to noe d truth soon... (u c if he cums to noe even I'll cum to noe n my poor doubt will b resolved πŸ˜†)

Bhushan House part was a typical Bro-Sis drama... it was cute and d expressions were shown very beautifully 😊 Ohhh haaa n this B part made me arise one more doubt which i think is again related to the previous doubt. Ohhh God such a doubtful ff πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† shud i reveal my doubt to confuse u too?? ok i'll do... my doubt is this...
(( Ab kuchh bhi pehle jaisa nahin ho paayega... Di,aaj phir kitni chup hain... Mom aur Papa bhi... Koi kuchh nahin keh raha. Phir se DELHI jaane ki news ne sab ko udaas kar diya hai. Sabhi kitne depress hain... DELHI... humara ghar...  (The thought of his home... and a broad smile engulfed his innocent face...  he remembered that small house... the happy times he shared with his family... but then...) nahin, ab toh woh ghar bhi nahin raha... (His smile had vanished and sadness clouded his face...) Kitna enjoy karte the hum wahaan... mera school... kitne saare friends... Di ke saath mil kar kitni shararat ki hai maine wahaan... par,aaj DELHI jaana kisi torture se kam nahin...I know,wahaan jaate hi 'woh sab' phir se start ho jaayega... (And just this thought and he shuddered... he hated the thought of it all. His eyes brimmed with tears...but then, he quickly wiped them... ) Y so??? wats wrong??? Y is Tinku saying like this?!! Anyways I don need to think much coz i noe wat u'll say. U'll ask me to WAIT AND WATCH πŸ˜†

CAN I KILL THE KHANNAS??? OKAY I'LL ONLY INJURE NAINA KHANNA BUT THIS FATHER AND DAUGHTER, I WANNA KILL THEM!?😑 πŸ˜• They r simply gonna use Samrat and his family... Gosh sooo cheap! If I was there na... they wud hav had neva even thot of doin so!! πŸ˜›

Now my favourite part of the whole update... SaJan meet... the meet isn over yet coz they hav to deal with Gunjan's dad!! But watever u hav posted in this update was awesomeee πŸ€—
Sooo cute, soo loving... it reminded me of the show itself...!! Joe I think u took d punishment a lot seriously... Gosh if u post soo gud things for  punishments I wud luv to punish u often πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Samrat's expression and convincing quality is mind blowing... And Gunjan's innocence is always wonderful...He was soo confident while talkin to Gunjan makin that poor thing confused 😳
but it was very very very very cuteee and when he was saying that, "TUMNE MUJHE 'US' POSITION ME DEKH LIYA..."πŸ˜† haaayee soo adorable!!😳 *pouts*  And TINKU was sooo soo awesome in d last part... loved him soo much... if I eva find him na I'll start cooochi-cooing him soo much...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† very sweet... btw i think there is a mistake in writing when Amit cums n shouts at Sam and asks him to get down... u had to write GD but u wrote SD... 😳 😳

I wanted to say this... but forgot while writing... The pics that u guys have posted is sooo fattang! *hi5* Ekdum apt for all d situations...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ They were like icing-on-d-cake... Superb selection!!!
Tooo good guys... all of u were rocking!!! Waiting for the next update only to see how Gunjan saves Samrat and how he reacts after this... baaki sab toh will go with d flow!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—

πŸ˜•

πŸ€—

Thanks Tuli for your fast reply😊...long n sweet toh as usual hoti hi hai.😳 Not only ARNAV part... Actually,whole story concept is very mature... we are going to show some very common but, bitter truth of our society. ARNAV is very simple,sober guy...out n out family person.He likes GUNJAN...after confirmation of his family...He adore her as a to-be wife... We'll reveal something about his family in our next Update...😳

"Doubtful FF" ...Nice 'Nick Name'.πŸ˜† No,actually Its very simple story...we are hiding something about BHUSHAN Family...due to maintain story essence.😳 After secret unfold... story turned to very serious mode...so,now...read n enjoy...😊

We'll be continue SaJan Ladder scene,in our next part too...😳First we decide that... it'll be post along with this part...But,Yeh part already kaafi long ho gaya tha...😊Isse aur long karna readers ko torture kerne jaisa ho jaata.πŸ˜‰(They are already fade-up with our long-longest partsπŸ˜†). Yes,I scare to your punishment.(Because,I am very 'seedha-saada' baccha...N don't want to die soon.πŸ˜†) SAMRAT would be SAMRAT...What can we do..??😳 Thanks for liking this part.Because,I personally feel...writing of 'Situational' comedy is very tough then other things...yaa,emotional scenes too.

TINKU is our favorite too. 😊 We love to write his parts...(but,his dio. portion is very difficult for usπŸ˜•).  Remember my words...no body can forget his character after this FF ending. And,Thanks for quoting that mistake...(GD-SD thing😳) its totally my fault. and I really can't say that... "Bade-bade Updates mein aisi chhoti-chhoti mistakes ho jaati hain Senorita(Tuli)..."πŸ˜†[Totally SRK styleπŸ˜‰] Mistake toh mistake hai...I admit,just rectify it.😳

Thanks for liking posted Pics. n that siggy (Made by '-Drishti-').😊Please,wait some more time for next part...Because,I am going somewhere...and,S3 are very busy in MBYPH... toh isse abhi hold par rakhte hain...πŸ˜› may be,only TEASER part hoga.(posted by S3πŸ˜‰).

Thanks again Tuli for your all precious feed-backs n  encouraging comments for this FF.😊Its really a lot to us. (My 1 another Longest Reply.πŸ˜†)

Keep Smile always,
Joseph.❀️