Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update
i loved it 
firstly i wanna apologize that i coudnt comment previously since i was reallly busy 
well tough this update didnt really have sajan but i liked it
the family bond
i mean the way gunjan and tinku put the whole act of being happy just for their parents sake! 
well its been so sweet family
and the other side family scenes were also good
well i think yahan par twists ka pahar ban gaya hai
hope ek ek karke mystries khule
and next time i want my SG okay?
well now waiting to know that was it is that is actually upseting the bhushan family
wat is the story behind arnav in love with gunjan
will samrat and yamini get married ( i wont let that happen lolz)
how will sajan be togther 
etc etc... update soon
keep rocking 
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Oh ! Please take your time...😊We are waiting...😳 By the way,I know,Your 'Bullet' speed.πŸ˜† 

the Bullet (bike) turns to Bail Gaadi at tyms πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saduf

lovely update...

cont soon

Thanks Saduf for your sweet comment.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

wonderful update...cont soon

Thanks Preety, for your nice comment.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Hey πŸ˜ƒ..I am replying after a long time..The update was really awesome...Loved it a lot!!Wished u have updated Samarat visit to Gunjan's house too...πŸ˜› I really loved the matured side of Samrat😍...He was totally working!!!!!!!!!Yamini was so fake & very selfish...You really wrote their difference so well..Gunjan was such a sweet heart.❀️...Loved her more...πŸ˜ƒ.Even her bro was so cute..I really loved the relation they share...Gunjan's family is so closely bonded..πŸ˜› It really felt so good & real...Plzzz continue soon..can't wait to read more...Thanks for sending me pms πŸ˜ƒ

What a surprise...!!😲😊 Nice to meet you again after a long-long time.😊 Thanks Anjali for your sweet reply.I was really missing your straight comments.πŸ˜› Thanks for appreciation...We'll be feature SAMRAT visit to GUNJAN's house in next part,surely.😳

Yes,SAMRAT is very sensible person,He knows very well that,what is Right for him so,clear about his choice😳 BHUSHAN family is very close to each other.GUNJAN-TINKU relationship is cutest part of this story...sweet siblings😊.

We'll post next part very soon😳.Thanks again for this encouraging comment.😳

Joseph.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_12

Hey πŸ˜ƒ..I am replying after a long time..The update was really awesome...Loved it a lot!!Wished u have updated Samarat visit to Gunjan's house too...πŸ˜› I really loved the matured side of Samrat😍...He was totally working!!!!!!!!!Yamini was so fake & very selfish...You really wrote their difference so well..Gunjan was such a sweet heart.❀️...Loved her more...πŸ˜ƒ.Even her bro was so cute..I really loved the relation they share...Gunjan's family is so closely bonded..πŸ˜› It really felt so good & real...Plzzz continue soon..can't wait to read more...Thanks for sending me pms πŸ˜ƒ

What a surprise...!!😲😊 Nice to meet you again after a long-long time.😊 Thanks Anjali for your sweet reply.I was really missing your straight comments.😊Thanks for appreciation...We'll be feature SAMRAT visit to GUNJAN's house in next part,surely.

Yes,SAMRAT is very sensible person,He knows very well that,what is Right for him so,clear about his choice😳. BHUSHAN family is very close to each other.GUNJAN-TINKU relationship is cutest part of this story...sweet siblings.😊

We'll post next part very soon😊.Thanks again for your encouraging Comment.

Joseph.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_sara

Wowww..that was marvellouss...
happy FRIENDSHIP DAY TO U TOOO...

Sarah

Thanks Sarah for your sweet comment.😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

AMAZING Update Yaarr!!! I Loved it!! Thanks for the PM &  Happy Friendship's Day!!

Thanks Zeenat for your precious Reply.😳

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited my comment on page no.57
do read...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome.
superb.
fab..
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the upd...
thanx for the pm...
take care...

Thanks Mayadika for your all precious words of appreciation.😳 Its really allot to us.😊