preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful update...cont soon
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow awsome updateπŸ‘ truly loved it

well u know i read this update and last update just now and was actully pleasently suprsie to see samrats growing love for gunjan i thought he might try and forget after he found out she was not the one...anywyas the part was awsome i already hate this yamine cant stand her...
and im guessing there is more mystry behind the bhushans moing to delhi thing im guessing there is more to it then just a move waiting to see that
as far as arnav goes he is a sweet guy so far i like his charecter i loved his and his naighbours convo😊
and waiting to see more sajan sceens i wanna see what samrat does to befriend his to be salla causs that will be tough πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
anywyas awsome update do continue soon and yes happy friendship day to u as well πŸ€—

love
tanzeel
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was marvelous.. πŸ‘  cont soon & thanks a lot for pm..😊
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
really nice part 
& Happy Friendship Day πŸ˜Š
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GR8 update! all parts r super awesome. gunjans family scene was so emotional, d mystery s killing me now. guys pls unfold it soon. next scene with sam-yamini, is a good one. samrat!!! he made my day,i loved it when he said everything CLEARLY to yamini.bt frankly speaking i hate dis yamini girl guys. pls reduce her scenes in future parts, i cant bear her any more LOL!! Arnav scene ws also interesting. waiting eagerly 4 his convo with his bro.the last scene was my favrt one. oh samrat, he is such a sweet heart. pls guys make Tinku and sam,frnds. i know it will be a VERY BIG task.,bt it will really fun to watch dem together nd am sure he will help sam in his mission Gunjan.      overall BRILLIANT update! waiting eagerly 4 sajans UNOFFICIAL DATE! continue soon with lots of sajans scene nd MINIMUM YAMINI scene LOL!! thanks 4 d pm. HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!Edited by Lekshmic7 - 12 years ago
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I actually had to go n revise the previous update... πŸ˜†
but now i need to reserve it... I'll comment properly later... πŸ˜‰

'''edited'''
Amazing, fabulous... such a beautiful update...! It had everything... drama, emotions, fun, everything... ekdum complete update... πŸ˜ƒ N bcoz u took such a longgg tym to update this... u'll b punished... πŸ˜› N ur punishment is that in the next update when u'll write abt Samrat goin to meet Gunjan na!? Their meet shud b sooo mindblowing that it shud stay in our minds forever... πŸ˜ƒ 😳😳 No complaints, no options.. u HAVE to do this πŸ˜‰
Okay now... the update...
Bhushan House conversation... brain bouncer...πŸ˜† M sooo damn confused right now regarding their decision of goin back to Delhi... I loved Gunjan allooot... the way she managed every member of her family... it was sooo beautiful...! 😊 M dying to noe d reason but wats worrying me is that u hav not mentioned abt it in d precap... which means that i hav to die for sum more days πŸ˜• urrrgghh i hate you for this πŸ˜› 😑

Shergill house part was the best... 1st of all the way Samrat was blackmailing Rohan.πŸ˜† The language that u used was superbb...like "nikal yaha se" or "jaata hai kya"... n all... I had soo much fun reading it... N then later on when Yamini entered... πŸ˜›
aaah I just loved the way Samrat was responding to Yamini πŸ˜›. I was actly laughing when Samrat was replying Yamini only to make her a POPAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Bechari abla naari πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And the bestest thing in that part was Samrat's expression... they r explained sooo sooo soo cutely... that credit goes to the writer (no name coz m confused who exactly writes d thingsπŸ˜† )
Awesome work... πŸ‘

Awww... Arnav... he is chooo chweet yaar... His bell ringing activity is just like me... Even I hate if my house is locked when I cum from outside.πŸ˜• Joseph... r u tracing me?? 😈 Then how cum ur characters r getting similar characteristics as me... 🀣 ? anyways... its soo gud to see Arnav like this...πŸ˜‰ poor thing... donno wats disturbing his family but thats not worrying me coz u hav said that u'll disclose it in d next update... n Joe if u don't na I'll put u in that ship on Juhu Beach 🀣

And finally the last part... again Sam... an adorable, charming, lovable, ahem ahem... his attempt to meet Gunjan... I wont comment on it now... coz i hav given u punishment based on this thing... so after you do it.. i'll comment πŸ˜‰

So overall.. again a clap for u all who hav contributed to this beautiful update πŸ‘!!!!
N thank u soo much for not creating much hype... otherwise my brain wud hav actly blasted out n when my mumma wud ask me the reason i wud take up u ppl's name n she wud  hav hadnever spared u guys 🀣 🀣 🀣 
Again... Eagerly waiting for the next update so that sum of my doubts will get cleared.. arrey haa... my old doubt isn't cleared yet if u forgot...πŸ˜› about Arnav's marriage to Gunjan but Grewal's regrets 😳 remember na? but i guess that doubt will b cleard in this phone call... okay then I'll wait for d call... πŸ˜†
Till then... Gud luck and Belated Happy Friendships Day to you too... πŸ€—

Edited by cool_tuli - 12 years ago
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...
cont soon
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, ...joseph & S3..."HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY"

Now coming to the update...

as usual awesome update...Flawless...i don't have much words in my stock...πŸ‘
conversation between gunjan & her family was very genuine & natural...
every emotions were very well described...
but wen will u reveal the suspense...wat happened to gunjan????

samrat was simply amazing...he is my favorite..😳
he is quite mature & sensible...he knows wat is good for him...
it will be interesting to know wat he does next to accomplish his "mission Gunjan"
i think this ff quite dependent on him...wat ever he does it will effect the storyline...

Tinku was cute...

Yamini was quite determined in getting back samrat in her life..wheather she will succeed i doubt...dcoz samrat is samrat

Arnav"s character is still not cleared to me..he is negative, positive or have the Grey shades..πŸ˜•
& one thing i want to ask that the USP of the story???

is it love after marriage or abt arrange marriage...

Zyada kuch nahi poochungi..bcoz i know yur answers "wait & watch"

Plzzz continue soon...One month ke baad nahi...PlzzπŸ˜‰

TANU πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by snowwhite28 - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tasnin96

It was marvelous.. πŸ‘  cont soon & thanks a lot for pm..😊

Thanks Tasnin for your as usual sweet Reply😊

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Hi, ...joseph & S3..."HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY"

Now coming to the update...

as usual awesome update...Flawless...i don't have much words in my stock...πŸ‘
conversation between gunjan & her family was very genuine & natural...
every emotions were very well described...
but wen will u reveal the suspense...wat happened to gunjan????

samrat was simply amazing...he is my favorite..😳
he is quite mature & sensible...he knows wat is good for him...
it will be interesting to know wat he does next to accomplish his "mission Gunjan"
i think this ff quite dependent on him...wat ever he does it will effect the storyline...

Tinku was cute...

Yamini was quite determined in getting back samrat in her life..wheather she will succeed i doubt...dcoz samrat is samrat

Arnav"s character is still not cleared to me..he is negative, positive or have the Grey shades..πŸ˜•
& one thing i want to ask that the USP of the story???

is it love after marriage or abt arrange marriage...

Zyada kuch nahi poochungi..bcoz i know yur answers "wait & watch"

Plzzz continue soon...One month ke baad nahi...PlzzπŸ˜‰

TANU πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Tanu,for your precious reply😳.We are very happy that you liked whole parts😊 GUNJAN n her Family problem is the 'Turning Point' of  the story...so,Please,wait 😳 Abhi disclose kar diya toh,forthcoming parts enjoy nahin kar paaogi😳. But,Yes that was very shocking part of the story.

Yes,SAMRAT is very sensible guy.He knows GUNJAN is the Best choice for him.Yaa,His MISSION GUNJAN is very interesting part of story😊. YAMINI is very sharp minded N clever girl.

We know,ARNAV  N his character is not clear yet 😳,we'll  reveal something about him very soon 😳.

And,about USP of the story...Actually,Love after Marriage is hidden fact of 'Arrange Marriage' 😳 This is not a simple Love Story. In this story,we are dealing with Human emotions...their feelings and responsibilities. We really want to show A true bonding of Family.

We'll update very soon...😳.

Joseph