...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was soo awesome love it

Thanks Shafoo,for your Nice words for this Update😳 n Your all  regular comments. 😳    
edited my comment after many days on page 49...
don punish me but do check it hun 😳
Originally posted by cool_tuli

edited my comment after many days on page 49...
don punish me but do check it hun 😳

Finally,You didπŸ˜† .Definitely,I'll check...😳 Don't worry...I'll be not punish you, for that sweet ReplyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by fend

hey guysπŸ€— it was awesome updateπŸ‘ loved the way samat is being confident that gunjan only is the right person in his life n is on mission😳 loved the emotional bond bet parents n children it was potrayed very beautifullyπŸ‘do cont soon n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy, for your sweet n precious feed-back😳.Yes,SAMRAT is very confident n sure about GUNJAN.He strongly believes that she is the right person for him.Thanks for liking GUNJAN's parents scene😳.We'll continue very soon.😊
fantastic update...sorry for the late reply i was on vaccation...cont soon
Originally posted by preety88

fantastic update...sorry for the late reply i was on vaccation...cont soon

Thanks a lot Preety😊 for your precious feed-back😳 and,Please,don't feel sorry for Your Vacations😳 We'll continue very soon.😳
Amazing Update!! I really liked it!! Thanks for the PM & Pls Update SOON! 
Originally posted by cool_tuli

res res res... I'll get back later

edited..
OKay again a delayed reply... 😳 anyways...
 The update was sooo awesomee...
I loved Samrat allooot in this whole update... especially when he was tryin to get to noe more about Gunjan... aww his efforts were soo cute...😳 😳 😳ekdum coogly woogly wwossh πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was soo excited to see Yamini... aarrrggghhh she is such a ****** I hate her... I hope sumhow she doesn gets into a relation with Sam again... n if Sam goes with her na m gonna kill him... πŸ˜›
The discussion of Mr. and Mrs.Bhushan was very mature... I liked it but m waiting for the mystery to b resolved...  N Joe u had told me that this update will clear my doubt... but i think this has added more doubts into that single doubt. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† till then it was only Arnav waala confusion but here toh Gunjan's parents are also involved.. πŸ˜•
The flashback was too good... I again liked Samrat coz he scolded Yamini very nicely... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† N then again his thots to reach Gunjan was soo adorable... 😳 😳
Sam's thinkin at d dining table was soo funny... i was actually laughin while readin it... Bhukkad Family n all πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the whole family discussion n with it Sam's brain working... awww it was soo gud... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
The whole update was very emotional, matured n equally funny too...
N this time m not gonna ask anything coz my earlier doubt isn't cleared yet πŸ˜› n yaaa one more thing... I missed Arnav allooot... I had expected him in this update... anyways no issues... jab aayega dhamaka ho jayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thanks Tuli for your precious cool comment😳 I was waiting for it...😊.Thanks for liking SAMRAT's effort...πŸ˜‰..N, YAMINI...? She is coming...May be,in next part...πŸ˜‰.

Mr. n Mrs.BHUSHAN's conversation topic is related to a major twist of this story...It is totally unexpected part...Abhi disclose kiya toh story enjoy nahin kar paaogi...😳 so,Please...wait for some time...😊 This confusion/suspense is better for story😊 .

SAMRAT is very sensible guy...he knows..who is better for him..for as a life partner...so,he choose GUNJAN over YAMINI. Dinning table scene is very important part of this Update...we are feeling glad,if you liked it.😳 And,Yes...ARNAV ko abhi break diya hai...warna,all characters n their track mess-up ho jaayega...woh jab bhi aayega...thoda suspense create karega... aur... haan... DHAMAKA  bhiπŸ˜†.Thanks again for your nice reply...😳

Joseph❀️.

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Thanks Tuli for your precious cool comment😳 I was waiting for it...😊.Thanks for liking SAMRAT's effort...πŸ˜‰..N, YAMINI...? She is coming...May be,in next part...πŸ˜‰.

Mr. n Mrs.BHUSHAN's conversation topic is related to a major twist of this story...It is totally unexpected part...Abhi disclose kiya toh story enjoy nahin kar paaogi...😳 so,Please...wait for some time...😊 This confusion/suspense is better for story😊 .

SAMRAT is very sensible guy...he knows..who is better for him..for as a life partner...so,he choose GUNJAN over YAMINI. Dinning table scene is very important part of this Update...we are feeling glad,if you liked it.😳 And,Yes...ARNAV ko abhi break diya hai...warna,all characters n their track mess-up ho jaayega...woh jab bhi aayega...thoda suspense create karega... aur... haan... DHAMAKA  bhiπŸ˜†.Thanks again for your nice reply...😳

Joseph❀️.

how sweet yaar... even I was waiting for this reply...
yeahh I deffo understand wat u guys r trying to do n I support that... thats d sole reason m still sitting quiet... coz m also enjoying  d suspense allot... πŸ˜‰
M waiting for a biggy big Arnav track.. hope to get it soon...
N thank u too for replying me so nicely all the time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
PLEASE UPDATE SOON...