Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
luv it awesum part oh wht happen wth gunjan parents w8ting to know truth thanxs for PM cont soon plz
aashizin thumbnail
hey guys first of all congo for completing 50 pages of this thread 🥳🤗may u guys will reach such a lots of threads ahead with success of this FF🤗coming to update its seriously treat to read u guys's updates loved this whole update the way u guys showed progress in story with wonderfully 👏first of all loved the way in whole part at end samrat became firm and confident in his decision to get gunjan in his life he was confused first when he came to know abt yamini but then with story he got firm decision that gunjan is the girl who can make his life beautiful and he is on mission  gunjan 😳

hmm last part 's arnav's family was mysterious in matter of gunjan's family and again we got mystery with gunjan's parent's talk and transfer of  family its seriously shock for us as well there must be some reason which is paining them its related with their children and them hope to know abt it soon 

yamini's char was clearly predictable with her entry girl who is totally different from samrat and even not loyal to her love no doubt samrat's thought is right that she won't be able to adjust in their family loved the way whole samrat's family were praising gunjan now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Realy nice part
plz unfold gunjis story soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soo awesome love it
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tasnin96

wow... it was mindblowing.. gr8 work...😊 cont soon...

Thanks a lot Tasnin, for your nice Comment.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks Buddy,for your appreciation😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Yay! Sam had decided that he'll marry gunjan! I hadn't thought that it will happen this soon! Waiting for sam's plan to take action. And u have potrayed the bonding of mother and children in gm's thoughts very nicely. It was very touchy. It brought tears in my eyes. U guys have done a great job. And plz update mbyph as soon as possible. I'm dieing with suspence here. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Thanks Lakshmi for your nice n precious Reply.😳 SAMRAT's decision about marriage with GUNJAN...happened so soon because,He is very confident about his choice.He knows very well,YAMINI.Thanks for appreciating Gunjan's parents part...That was really very emotinol turn of this story.We are trying to portray A very emotional bonding of Parents with their child. By The Way,I think,New part of MBYPH is ready...S3 will be post it,very soon...😳 .I am sure,woh Update bhi readers ki expectations ko fulfill karega.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lekshmic7

SUPERB update! unfold d mystery soon. thanks 4 d pm

Thanks Buddy,for your sweet Reply.😳Yes,We'll unfold that mystery very soon. Please,wait.😳
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res :D

*edited*

Superb update Joseph Bhai!! I loved it.. I am really sorry but can't write much.. Time issues! But you really inspire me! Thanks for the PM and for tolerating my reserve for a long time! I am seriously really sorry from the bottom of my heart... Want to know the secret soon! Update please :D

--Nivriti 😃
Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago