Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_tuli

reserved...

edited...
plsss don kill me guys I noe that m really late in commenting...n m soo sorry for that...
actually i wanted a long tym for reading it... coz i don like to read li'l li'l everyday... 😳
Anyways now that i hav completed reading... I wud like to say that the 2nd part was really amazing...
finally Arnav's entry n wowww I loved it allooot 😳 😳 I cud actly imagine him n he was lukin super sexy... πŸ˜ƒ 😳
The 1st part was very dramatic n emotional... but overall very well updated...
The Tinku n Gunjan part was very cuteee... I loved Tinku allooot... congoo joe for this πŸ˜‰
Okay now... since its me... TULI D GR88...πŸ˜† I hav e to ask a doubt like always πŸ˜†
If Gunjan's marriage is fixed with Arnav, then how cum Arnav's parents donno about this... I mean it was written that Arnav has to tell his parents about his love for Gunjan... how is it possible??πŸ˜•
N i won't ask wats d new mystery revolving around Grewal family... coz i noe that I hav to wait for it to cum out 😊
Samrat's relation was very well narrated n well explained... but u guys ought to clear this doubt...
Now m waiting for Yamini to cum in n Sam's reaction over it...
Anyways u guys carry on with d ff...
Gud luck... πŸ˜‰

S3 gr888 that u r accompanying Joseph here too 😊

Thanks Tuli for your precious comment here.😳 ( Finally,You didπŸ˜† ). N please,don't say sorry for that...Its Ok..YaarπŸ˜‰.No problem,You can take your time for reading,always.😊

Thanks a lot for liking both parts especially,2nd part.😳 And,about your confusion...Please,Please ! read again (Especially ARNAV's thought n AD-AM's convo😳) ...ARNAV wants to tell his parents about his marriage. Buddy,Arrange marriage mein Date n others things parents fix karte hain...Groom or Bride nahinπŸ˜†.This is not 'Love Marriage' ARNAV's likes GUNJAN...(Love at First sight,type situation) so,he wants to marry with her,simple. I think,after next part..yeh doubt clear ho jaayega.😳

And,about that mystery of GREWAL n BHUSHAN's family,will reveal very soon.😳 That is Turning Point of story,so this time can't reveal any thing😳.YAMINI is coming...very soon.πŸ˜‰.I think,next part is also little mysterious 😳.Really,thanks for your liking this Update n new Writers combination.We''ll be post our next update very soon.😳

..Ambika.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh god i m commenting so late...
hey joseph...reallty sorry for such a late comment but m a lil busy these days...😳 so kindly pardon me...ok now coming to the updt...it was mind blowing...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ...
excellent yaar..
love the way you write...😳
and i m loving this marriage confusionπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
you are portraying all this so well...πŸ‘
plz plz updt soon...πŸ˜†(my usual line..)...
and thanks fr the pm😳
sorry fr commenting late...
love
ambikaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey Joseph and this time again S3 too 'πŸ˜³πŸ˜›...it was again a master piece Creation from all ur side'.Simply fantastic..and Awesome'πŸ‘

Everything everyline from starting to end was sooo mind blowing''.Superb team work'.you guys always write every situation so naturally'..everyones's feelings'reactions'thoughts emotions'.Justification with each n every character is claearly visible in your's SS''''πŸ‘
Even two little kids have their own importance in this soo much mature story'. I really like both Rohan and Tinku's characters veryyy much''.Specially the scene when rohan explained the meaning of MB and MBA to Samrat'πŸ˜†
oh God'so cute and intelligent and Sharp minded Tinku was'' πŸ˜†

'.and Samrat's anger and reaction after came to know this was completely expected'.then all his dialogues abt Tinku and gunjan were very nice'Samrat spoke harsh words abt her soo sweet bro definitely she cant tolerate this na...she really hurted by his words''.this whole scene was very very Good'πŸ‘

But the main thing was Samrat knew that Gunjan had hitted his bike but he was smiling ..wahhh'..it shows how much he like Her just in one and only single meeting with her'''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

..specially the way you cleared the misunderstanding of Samrat by Ishita'..she was little bit confused then shocked by his statement'..n when she was trying to convince him that Gunjan is not that girl he was not believing of her'here I was thinking what happens if Samrat come to know abt this when his real to-be wife and in laws visit to their home''I mean he was not believing Ishita that time'n taking it as a joke'

Then how can he be trust  on his family and face this reality that time'..πŸ˜‰

Oh God'on a very short time he had deeply affected by Gunjan'''..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Gunjan and Tinku scene was as usual very cute and beautifull'''.i was touch by Tinku's lines abt her Di marriage'.😭😭...and his questions were too good'..he was  irritating his Di in so much innocent manners'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'..Hez really a very loving and caring brother'Gunjan was so write at hers place'how much Samrat knows abt him'.

Very Excellent Job Joseph and S3''.Truly a wonderful and Magnificent update''u always inspire your readers'..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav Entry scene was also very nice '.he is Khadoos boss in this update too..as like he is in the show'.but really like gunjan wowww 'impressive'..

But what was the mystery yaar'his phone convo with his mom confused all of us very much..please update next part sooonnn and revealed the truth''I think may b his marriage with Gunjan is to be cancelled..or supposed to be cancelled'

plz update soon...
once again very very thanks to all of you for this long update...you guys have done a great hard work on it...its clearly evident by your all updates...
you are trualy the best writers...and Best team...πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot Rija for your precious n sweet Comment.😳.Its really so encouraging for us.😳Thanks for liking,our writing style.Actually,we want to present all things in very simple way...Drama also. so, Characters emotions... thoughts... reaction n Dialogue part par little bit extra work karna padta hai.😳.

Definitely,TINKU n ROHAN is very important part of this story.Especially,TINKU...he loves n cares his 'Di' too much...so,he  is protective for her.😳 and we really want to give equal space to all important characters...so,this is the main reason of our long-long updates...(some time may be,boring tooπŸ˜†)

Yaa,Finally all misunderstanding cleared now.😳 SAMRAT is hurt with this 'Reality'.We'll continue this scene in our next update too.😳 GUNJAN-TINKU part is very special for us too😳. so,we put some extra effort to write their parts. YAMINI is coming very soon.😳

About,Mysterious Part...😳 This time we can't disclose many things... but,yes next part is also mysterious.and believe me,This Mystery is true Logical...Yeh only,hype create karne ke liye forcefully in-put ki gayi Mystery  nahin hai.πŸ˜†

Next Update is very-very important part of this story.so,don't miss it.😳 N Best Writer...!!😲 I think,This is biggest compliment... so,not take it seriously...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Because,After 'Best'...'Better' karne ki possibility ka end ho jaata hai...😳 But, we are really happy that you all liking this story n our updates...this is more then enough for us.😳

Thanks again Rija for this long sweet feed-back.😳

Joseph.❀️

SandCastle. thumbnail
OMGGG...!!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜²  πŸ˜²
Whu told u abt RP & GYM thng...???😲 πŸ˜²
M seriously & hugely shocked now...!!!!
BTW mai roz Gym nahi jaati...🀣...M FIT not FAT naa...😳...woh toh bas TP ke liye gyi thi for 2 days & I like to be Fit & Active so Jogging Or Gym is a must for me...😳 & Ab toh Mohit ka bhi formula use krungi of Window Shopping for staying Fit...🀣
but seriously whu tld u abt the Gym & RP thng...BTW uss Gym me Niel Oberoi bhi h...dunno his Real name...🀣
& RP meri nahi meri sis ki frnd ban gyi h coz my sis likes her a lot...& dono ki tuning bohot jamti bhi h...πŸ˜†...i toh just Formally talked to her...😳 & i evn tld her M a SaJan fan though i Adore MayUr...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³... & Tumlog ko mai kabhi bhul skti hu kya...?! Nver...😳...I guess Ambika na hi bataya hoga...iske Tummy me 1 bhi baat nahi rehti h...😑 πŸ˜†
& I'll be waiting for my version name for Mumbaiwaala frm tinku...πŸ˜†...wud love to knw wat We Mumbaikars will be called by him...🀣 & U r a DD...!! Dont Deny it coz Fact is a Fact Mr.Khadoos-cum-DD...🀣 πŸ€£ 
& Dare U post that OS of urs anywer...😑 πŸ˜‘...i swear usse zyada GHATIYA OS maine aaj tak nahi padha h...😑 πŸ˜† & woh sab kabhi sach nahi hoga coz kise RAKHI bandhni h & kise nahi it all depends on me so no chance samjhe Sanaya Di ke Chamche...πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ˜ˆ
& dont worry itni jaldi DIABETIES nahi hogi...coz my comments are Sugar-Free...🀣 so u dnt need to worry bout it...πŸ˜› πŸ€£ & maine koi Sugar sweet comment nahi kiya tha, i just said wat i feel is the Truth...U guys r the BEST in writing & My Inspirations & so i do Idolise you four😳...Really Hats Off to you all...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
& Thnx 4 Rplying with such great comment...πŸ˜›...coz nahi krte toh pata h naa kya Hota...!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆ
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ambika..

oh god i m commenting so late...

hey joseph...reallty sorry for such a late comment but m a lil busy these days...😳 so kindly pardon me...ok now coming to the updt...it was mind blowing...⭐️...
excellent yaar..
love the way you write...😳
and i m loving this marriage confusionπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
you are portraying all this so well...πŸ‘
plz plz updt soon...πŸ˜†(my usual line..)...
and thanks fr the pm😳
sorry fr commenting late...
love
ambikaπŸ˜›

Thanks a lot Ambika for your precious Reply😳. N,Please don't say sorry for that...actually,these day I am busy too😳...so,I understand very well,others problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Thanks for liking this whole parts and marriage confusion.We'll be Update very soon.😳

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Tuli for your precious comment here.😳 ( Finally,You didπŸ˜† ). N please,don't say sorry for that...Its Ok..YaarπŸ˜‰.No problem,You can take your time for reading,always.😊

Thanks a lot for liking both parts especially,2nd part.😳 And,about your confusion...Please,Please ! read again (Especially ARNAV's thought n AD-AM's convo😳) ...ARNAV wants to tell his parents about his marriage. Buddy,Arrange marriage mein Date n others things parents fix karte hain...Groom or Bride nahinπŸ˜†.This is not 'Love Marriage' ARNAV's likes GUNJAN...(Love at First sight,type situation) so,he wants to marry with her,simple. I think,after next part..yeh doubt clear ho jaayega.😳

And,about that mystery of GREWAL n BHUSHAN's family,will reveal very soon.😳 That is Turning Point of story,so this time can't reveal any thing😳.YAMINI is coming...very soon.πŸ˜‰.I think,next part is also little mysterious 😳.Really,thanks for your liking this Update n new Writers combination.We''ll be post our next update very soon.😳

Okayyy... but I guess I hav to wait for d next update... or u'll have to gimme an explaination equivalent to d size of ur regular updates πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Its better u post d next part soon so that all my qns r answered... n I hope that I don ask any other doubt in d next part πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which is most probably impossible πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Anyways thanxx for ur sweet reply
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by ekta_monaya   :

OMGGG...!!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜²  πŸ˜²
Whu told u abt RP & GYM thng...???😲 πŸ˜² 
M seriously & hugely shocked now...!!!! Don't be shocked πŸ˜†BTW, I am really enjoying your face expression.🀣 πŸ€£

BTW mai roz Gym nahi jaati...🀣...M FIT not FAT naa...😳...woh toh bas TP ke liye gyi thi for 2 days & I like to be Fit & Active so Jogging Or Gym is a must for me. & Ab toh Mohit ka bhi formula use krungi of Window Shopping for staying Fit...🀣 -Good Idea🀣.
but seriously whu tld u abt the Gym & RP thng...BTW uss Gym me Niel Oberoi bhi h...dunno his Real name...🀣 -Its secret πŸ˜† but,seriously...AMBIKA didn't tell me anything about this matter.πŸ˜‰ In fact,Kaafi time se 'Hi-Hello' bhi nahin hui. and If,I am not wrong toh tum aftar 20th, RP se mili ho...n AMBI se toh last month bilkul bhi interction nahin hua. toh,woh kaise batayegi??😳 BTW,Real name of NEIL O. is AMIT TONDON.😳

& RP meri nahi meri sis ki frnd ban gyi h coz my sis likes her a lot...& dono ki tuning bohot jamti bhi h...πŸ˜†...i toh just Formally talked to her...😳 & i evn tld her M a SaJan fan though i Adore MayUr...πŸ˜† πŸ˜³... & Tumlog ko mai kabhi bhul skti hu kya...?! Nver...😳...I guess Ambika na hi bataya hoga...iske Tummy me 1 bhi baat nahi rehti h...😑 πŸ˜†
 -Poor, AMBIKA...badnaam hui RP ke liye 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
& I'll be waiting for my version name for Mumbaiwaala frm tinku...πŸ˜†...wud love to knw wat We Mumbaikars will be called by him...🀣 & U r a DD...!! Dont Deny it coz Fact is a Fact Mr.Khadoos-cum-DD...🀣 πŸ€£ -Wait karo...phir dekhna kaisa badla loonga.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I am not DD...just like MOHIT😳...how dare, to call him DD 😑 πŸ˜³ ??
& Dare U post that OS of urs anywer...😑 πŸ˜‘...i swear usse zyada GHATIYA OS maine aaj tak nahi padha h...😑 πŸ˜† & woh sab kabhi sach nahi hoga coz kise RAKHI bandhni h & kise nahi it all depends on me so no chance samjhe Sanaya Di ke Chamche...πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜ˆ   - 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ GHATIYA ?? 🀣 πŸ€£ Yeh Readers ko decide karne dete hain...🀣. I am sure...😳 usse sab enjoy karenge...🀣😊.[Doubt hai toh,AMBIKA n NIVI se conform kar loπŸ˜†] GR8 piece of work...🀣 True feelings of a Brother for his sweet ,little sister...kitni touchy story thi.🀣 and believe me...some1 ki reply hogi...Please,Please...continue this scene...🀣

Aur hum tumhein chance kahan denge ki,tum kuchh socho...πŸ˜† woh toh direct "Emotional Atyachaar" hoga.🀣
     Pavitra Rishta...Pavitra Rishta...
🀣 🀣.

& dont worry itni jaldi DIABETIES nahi hogi...coz my comments are Sugar-Free...🀣 so u dnt need to worry bout it...πŸ˜› πŸ€£ & maine koi Sugar sweet comment nahi kiya tha, i just said wat i feel is the Truth...U guys r the BEST in writing & My Inspirations & so i do Idolise you four😳...Really Hats Off to you all...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
 -Thanks a lot for this 'Suger-Free' sweet comment.😳
& Thnx 4 Rplying with such great comment...πŸ˜›...coz nahi krte toh pata h naa kya Hota...!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ˆ  -kaise nahin karta Yaar... Marna hai kya...😳Tum direct Bhabhi se complain jo karti...😑 Mare saath-saath Bro. ki bhi class lag jaati.πŸ˜†

Joseph❀️

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tuli

Okayyy... but I guess I hav to wait for d next update... or u'll have to gimme an explaination equivalent to d size of ur regular updates πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Its better u post d next part soon so that all my qns r answered... n I hope that I don ask any other doubt in d next part πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which is most probably impossible πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Anyways thanxx for ur sweet reply

I loved to solve your questions n DoubtsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†. so,No Problem about that. I think you are Right...Next Update posting is the Best Option for us.

So,We'll be post next Part,tomorrow.😊 Ok...naa...!!😳early Morning...or may be,Today Night...😳another little confusing partπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

Joseph_A thumbnail
                       ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

PART 6 :    (1/2)

Siggy Banner made by : Pragya [pragya_luvsajan]

AASHIYAANA

SAMRAT  was walking towards his parents room. What had just happened...?? what, ISHITA had said was so unbelievable. It was not like ISHITA would say something  without thinking, but she did have the habit of joking with him...  but on such a delicate issue??? She would never...  then had he got it wrong???

Questions...Questions...and more Questions... and the only other person who could answer them was his mother. Lost  in his thoughts, he entered his parents room. His mother had just kept away the laundry  in the cupboard and as she turned around, she saw her son... he looked so handsome. She felt proud of him. Any girl would want to marry SAMRAT...  she smiled at him... and in a surprised tone , she said... 

SM - Arre ! Tum yahaan...? Achha hai...tum yahin aa gaye...chalo saath hi chalte hain...LUNCH ka time bhi ho gaya hai aur tumhaare Dad bhi aate hi honge...Unhone kaha hai,woh aaj LUNCH ghar par hi karenge...BRIJ bhi aa gaya hoga. (said happily)

S - Mom...! Mujhe,aapse kuchh baat karni hai... (said in very serious tone)

SM - Haan...! toh,kaho naa...main kahaan ja rahi hoon...aaram se baat karenge... par,SAM pehle mujhe kuchh kehne do...

S - Ok...Mom ! Aap kahiye,main sun raha hoon...

SM - SAM,tumhaare Dad tum se thode se naraaz hain...I hope,tum unhen samajhne ki koshish karoge... woh sirf thode se gusse mein hain but,don't forget... he loves you. SAM 1 baat hamesha,yaad rakhna...hum kabhi tumhaare liye bura nahin chahenge... Unhone jo bhi faisla liya hai...tumhaare achhe ke liye liya hai... (after a Pause) Unhen iss rishte se kaafi ummedain hain...sirf,iss ghar ke liye nahin balki,tumhaare liye bhi...

Unhone jis ghar...jis ladki ko tumhaare liye select kiya hai...woh tumhaare liye koi ajnabi nahin hai...Tum donon 1 dusre ko achhi tarah samajhte ho... woh 1 achhe ghar se hai...cultured hai...aur,hamein yakeen hai ki,tum donon hamesha 1 saath khush rahoge.

Now SAMRAT was curious to know who she was...?? he knew her... that meant, ISHITA was right..she was not joking...  the girl was not GUNJAN... but, then...who was Mom talking about?? His voice laced with curiosity, SAMRAT in a serious tone asked...

S - Woh kaun hai Mom...??

SM - Mr.BALRAJ KHANNA ki beti YAMINI...!!

S - (shockingly) WHAT...??  YAMINI...??

SM - Haan...! YAMINI ...aur tumhein itna shocking expression dene ki zaroorat nahin, hamein,pata  chal gaya hai ki ,tum donon bhi ek dusre ko pasand karte ho. Actually, tumhaare shelf ko saaf karte hue mujhe tum donon ki kuchh pictures mili thin. ...ussi se hamein tum donon ke baare mein pata chala... (said happily)  aur,jab hum tumhaare liye kisi achhe rishte ki talash mein the toh,tumhaare Dad ne socha ki,kyun naa issi rishte ko hi apni acceptance de di jaaye... Mr.KHANNA tumhaare Dad ke achhe dost bhi hain... iss tarah iss dosti ko 1 naya naam bhi mil jaayega.

SAMRAT had flopped on the bed... totally surprised with this turn of events. His mother had moved towards him and she was standing next to him. SAMRAT looked at her, a fake smile plastered on his lips. She moved her hand lovingly over his head... her fingers running through his hair... smiling at her son, she continued...

Tum donon bhi khud itne achhe dost ho... School,MBA college saath kiya hai... aur aaj 1 hi office mein saath work karte ho...ek dusre ko samjhte ho...Hamein yakeen hai... tum iss rishte ko mana nahin karoge... (said lovingly) Achha, waise... tum kuchh keh rahe the... ??

S - (with disturbing expression) Wo...woh...main bhool gaya... phir kabhi...

SM - Thik hai...par jo bhi kehna hai...mujhe befikr ho kar bata sakte ho...Tumhein apni Mom se kuchh bhi kehne ke liye kuchh sochne ki zaroorat nahin... (kissed on his forehead) Achha ab main chalti hoon...LUNCH serve karne mein..ISHITA aur GUNJAN ki help kar doon... warna, tumhein pata nahin inki chatting agar 1 baar start ho gayi toh,Dinner time tak bhi khatam nahin hogi... (smiled)  pata nahin kya baatein karti rehti hain, yeh donon ? Waise,tum GUNJAN se mile ho naa...??

The mention of her name and SAMRAT felt  pain... in his heart... a stabbing pain... he  moved his gaze away from his mother, least she read his emotions and just nodded in affirmative. 

SM - Kaafi pyaari ladki hai...abhi kuchh dinon pehle hi hamare Bunglow ke paas waale ghar mein shift hui hai. Oh God ! kitni shararati hai woh. kabhi kabhi toh ROHAN ke saath mil kar aisi shararatein karti hai ki, samajh nahin aata ki inn donon mein bachha kaun hai... (smiled) sirf,ROHAN hi kyun...itne thode waqt mein hi woh hum sab ki favorite ban gayi hai... aaj LUNCH par dekhna...woh...

S - (cut in very serious n sad tone) Woh LUNCH par nahin hogi... Kyunki,woh ja chuki hai Mom... n he left the room without saying any single word...

SUDHAJI looked at her Son as he left the room...his shoulders drooping... she could not understand his behavior. She had expected him to be happy on hearing the news of his impending marriage to his college sweetheart... and GUNJAN...  she had left?? ((GUNJAN Ja chuki hai...? par,Kyun...? ISHITA ne usse LUNCH ke liye roka kyun nahin...? Aur,yeh SAM ko kya hua... Mujhe,toh laga tha 'YAMINI' ka naam sunte hi khush ho jaayega...par, phir kuchh kaha kyun nahin...? Kya isse YAMINI pasand nahin... par,unn tasveeroon mein toh...??))

--------------------------------------------------------

[B]

BHUSHAN HOUSE

AMIT BHUSHAN... a simple, hard working, middle class man... Bank Manager of SBI, Mussoorie.   Content with his life which revolves round his family... his lovable wife NISHA and two adorable children... his princess, GUNJAN and his little son, TARUN ( TINKU), their happiness is his priority. All the decisions he makes are only for the betterment of his family. With his "Simple living, high thinking"  funda of life, as of now his life had been Perfect... so Perfect that people would envy him. 

But  as he entered his Home today, his eyes were moist... distress writ large over his face, he quickly went to his room. He did not want his wife to see him in this state. He sat on the bed... his face buried in his palms... his elbows on his knees... tears were now free from the shackles of his eyes... shuddering slightly, he let his pent up emotions flow freely with his tears.

Just then he heard footsteps. Quickly, he wiped his tears and composed himself. His wife, NISHA... she had  seen him come home and was now walking towards their bedroom with a glass of water. She was worried. This was not the time her husband was home from work...unless he did not feel well or... no... that could not be... maybe there was another reason. As she entered, her heart skipped a beat...she saw her husband wiping his tears and had a clue to what had happened. But she had to be sure... she walked up to him and handing him the glass of water, she asked him in her soft and caring tone... 

N - Aap iss waqt...?? Aapki tabiyat toh thik hai... iss waqt toh aap Bank mein hote hain...? Kahin aaj phir se Association ki strike toh nahin ho gayi...?  (asked all questions in very concerning tone)

AMIT accepted the glass of water and gulped it down. His throat was dry...He did not know what to say...? but, trying to act normal, he said... "Tum bhi kaisi baatein kar rahi ho...? Kya main iss waqt ghar nahin aa sakta...?

N - Aa sakte hain..kyun nahin aa sakte lekin,generally aap aate nahin so,waise hi pooch liya...

A - ...Woh... actually, Aap sab ki...especially bachhon ki bahot yaad aa rahi thi toh socha LUNCH saath hi karte hain...waise, bhi aaj bank mein zyada work nahin tha... LUNCH ke baad chala jaaoonga...

NISHA was listening to her husband speak. She could sense hesitation in his voice as he was trying to make up some excuse... she asked him... "Aap sach keh rahe hain...? Koi aur baat toh nahin...? Sab kuchh thik toh hai...?

Nothing could be hidden from his wife... she was able to read him... He knew that...so, It was futile trying to lie to her... so strong was their bond... so he did what he normally did when he wanted to avoid  saying the truth that would hurt her and yet not get caught trying unsuccessfully to lie... he turned to face the other side. Though he tried to sound normal, his tone was a bit disturbed... he said... "Haan ,NISHA sab kuchh thik hai...tum bhi naa... wo...woh bachhe kahaan hain..? woh dikh nahin rahe...?

N - Wo...woh donon uper GUNJAN ke room mein hain...pata nahin,aaj toh subah se hi kuchh chup-chup se hain...SUDHA Jii (SAMRAT's Mom)  ke ghar bhi gaye the...jab se aaye hain..room mein hi hain...koi masti nahin... koi shararat nahin... Aur,naa hi koi hungama...pata nahin kya...

A - (Cuts immediately) Oh ! toh yeh tumhein pehle batana chahiye tha naa... Tum itni careless kaise ho sakti ho...? Main abhi dekh kar aata hoon... woh thik toh hain...? Unhein kuchh...

Excellent excuse to get away from all the questions asked by his wife...to which he could not answer truthfully... or so he thought. But, as he turned to leave, NISHA stopped him...she  moved to stand in front of him and in a low, sad tone, with tears brimming in her eyes...she said...  "Aap jo chhipana chahte hain... woh main jaan na chahti hoon... Please,mujhe sach bataiye...sab kuchh  thik toh hai naa...? Few drops fell on her cheeks as  she pleaded with her husband to tell her the truth... and AMIT  just could not stop himself... tears rolling down his cheeks, he hugged his wife tightly. He was weeping... and in his husky voice he said... "NISHA,hamein jald se jald DELHI jaana hoga... shayad...

N - Haan...toh hum ja rahe hain naa...ANU ki marriage attand karne...iss mein itna depressed hone ki kya baat hai...   Inspite of urging her husband to speak 'The Truth', when the time did actually come...a mother did not want to listen to 'The REAL TRUTH'.  So she broke the hug and cut her husband short. 

AMIT understood the emotions and the also the pain that his wife was enduring. She was a mother... and all she ever wanted was her child's happiness... her children's well being... she would never be able to bear 'The Truth'... but, this was also a fact, that the earlier they reconciled with this  Truth, the easier it would be for them to bear... "Hum sach se aur zyada nahin bhaag sakte NISHA... Hum donon hi jaante hain ki, iska matlab kya hai...? Hamein jald hi jaana hoga... Hamare paas ab zyada waqt nahin hai...woh kabhi bhi..."

Refusing to accept the argument handed out to her by her husband, she moved away from him... a bit upset and completely distraught...  she said in a slightly high tone... Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain...?? Aise kaise kabhi bhi...? aur phir 'Unhone' hi toh kaha tha ki... (after a Pause) Aur,ab toh sab kuchh thik hai... phir yeh sab kyun...?  She was searching for answers... answers that would make her happy... answers that would assure her that her children were always going to be happy... and she was frantically searching for them in her husband's words... but...

A - Nahin...Kuchh bhi thik nahin hai...Hum Risk nahin le sakte...Maine aaj hi transfer ke liye Application de diya hai... Hamari problem ko samajhte hue woh accept ho jaayegi... Ab MUSSOORIE mein rehne ka koi faayda nahin...   A lump formed in his throat as he spoke these immensely difficult lines... his eyes Red and swollen with the continuous tears...

NISHA sat on the bed... devastated... she could not understand ...Was it so easy to let go ??? It was surely not this easy to face 'The Reality'... especially If It had something to do with your children... their life...their happiness... 9 months and that pain later, when, the doctor keeps her little bundle of joy in her arms, life seems so complete for the mother... for her that moment remains priceless. She puts in all she has to make life beautiful and bearable for the child... then why?? Why does fate will otherwise??? 

It was so easy for anyone to say that Reality has to be accepted... how would they know what a Mother feels... how It breaks her heart when her child comes crying to her with just a small scratch... how the tears in the kids eyes break her resolve to punish them when, they are naughty... the first day at  kindergarten school...and when the sobbing kids are taken away by the teachers... those few hours without them around are like hell... and here they were talking about kids going away... Forever... all she wanted to do now was to hold both her children in her arms. She wanted to hug them tightly... shield them... and dare fate to deal a blow to her kids.

As a mother, she was probably going through the worst phase of her life.  She looked at her husband...  he had been silent for quite some time now...she realised that it was not easy for him too. He was  going through an equally bad time ... his eyes filled with tears spoke volumes...

All through this, she was only thinking about herself...  but, as she looked at him she realised his inner turmoil... he could not speak his  emotions out as easily as she did... he could not show his  tears in spite of his  heart sobbing...this was equally difficult for AMIT too... and she composed herself. She  had to be stronger for once ... stand by her husband to make it a bit easier for him to bear ... she wiped her tears and  asked him in a worried tone... 
"Par ab hum bachhon ko kya batayenge...? aur... GUNJAN... woh sab samajh jaayegi... yahaan aakar maine uski aankhon mein 1 umeed dekhi thi...main uss umeed ko dobara tut te hue nahin dekh paaoongi... 

And this thought completely broke her... Her baby was going to get hurt and she would be but, a mute spectator to this... helplessly standing and watching her daughter break ... she burst out crying... holding her face in her palms and shuddering violently...

AMIT rushed to his Wife's side and moved her hands from her face... he wiped his tears and calming her down, he said softly... "NiSHA...Tum abhi tak apne bachhon ko samajh nahin paayi...woh itne kamzor nahin hain... mujhe mere donon bachhon par fakhar hai... unhein saari sachhai pata hai... par,woh uss sachhai ka asar apni zindagi par nahin padne dete...woh sach se bhaag nahin rahe... naa hi uss ki wajah se jeena chod diya hai... Unhen uss sach ko apni zindagi ka 1 hissa maan liya hai... woh aaj bhi ussi tarah zindagi jee rahe hain... jaise pehle jeete the... Unhen uss sach ko handle karna aa gaya hai...

Sach poocho toh...Mujhe unhein dekh kar hi himmat milti hai...woh jaante hain ki,har guzarta hua pal hamein hamari khushiyoon se door karta ja raha hai... par,phir bhi unhone himmat nahin haari hai... zindagi jeena maine unn donon se seekha hai... Tum dekhna... woh sab kuchh jante hue bhi iss DELHI jaane waali news mein bhi Fun aur Masti dhoondh lenge...

N -(Pain visible in her smile... she smiled at the thought of her children making  this situation light... softly she said...) Shayad aap sahi keh rahe hain...Hamein bhi unke liye strong banna hoga... (wiped her tears) ...par...?

A - Par...kya...?

N - Bhai Saab ka kuchh dinon pehle phone aaya tha... Unhone zyada kuchh toh nahin kaha par,mujhe kuchh thik nahin lag raha...Aur,ab toh ARNAV bhi INDIA aa gaya hai...shayad,MUMBAI mein kisi company ko join bhi kar liya hai...mujhe yakeen hai ki,Woh log ANU ki shaadi mein zaroor aayenge... Agar,unhone abhi ARNAV-GUNJAN ki shaadi ki baat ki toh... hum unhein kya kahenge...? Abhi  toh hum GUNJAN ki shaadi ke baare mein soch bhi nahin sakte... phir,aisi situation mein...?

A - Oh ! Aap yeh sab kyun soch rahi hain...? Woh log kaafi samajhdaar hain... Main khud unhein hamari problem bataaonga... Mujhe yakeen hai woh hamari problem samjhenge... tum dekhna...

N - Haan,main jaanti hoon...woh kaafi achhe log hain. par,woh kab tak intezaar kar sakte hain... Woh ARNAV ke MELBOURNE jaane se bhi pehle ARNAV-GUNJAN ki engagement karna chahte the...lekin,aapne mana kar diya...kyunki,uss waqt GUNJAN ka Graduation complete nahin hua tha... aur,ab Marriage ke liye bhi mana karenge toh kya unhein bura nahin lagega...

A - NiSHA, baat sirf GUNJAN ke graduation complete karne ki nahin thi. woh,uss waqt shaadi yaa engagement karna chahte the...baat agar,ARNAV ke INDIA mein rehne ki hoti toh shayad main yeh accept kar bhi leta par,ARNAV ko MELBOURNE jaana tha...uske apne ambitions the...uske apne dream the... Uss ka Career tha... aur yahaan GUNJAN ki study bhi complete nahin hui thi... woh uske saath kaise ja sakti thi...? Aisi situation mein agar,ARNAV ki zindagi mein koi aur ladki aa jaati toh GUNJAN ka kya hota...? Mere liye mere bachhon ki security zyada importance rakhti hai... aur,phir maine unhein rukne ko nahiin kaha tha...Maine toh sirf unhein yeh kaha tha ki  hum next 2yrs. tak GUNJAN ki marriage yaa Engagement ke baare mein kuchh nahin soch rahe. wait karne ka decision unke khud ka tha...

N - Main jaanti hoon...par,ab hum kya karenge...? Aur ab toh DELHI mein hamara... Suddenly, she stopped... she saw GUNJAN walking towards them. GUNJAN  saw her Dad and was surprised to see him. This was unexpected for her... she ran towards him and hugging him tightly she said...

G - Papa... Aap abhi yahaan...?

GD - Haan...Kyunki,Bank jaate hue apni princess ko nahin dekha tha naa... toh socha...LUNCH ghar par hi kar loon... LUNCH bhi ho jaayega,aur issi bahane  tum sab ko dekh bhi loonga...waise,mera 'Little Wonder' kahaan hai...? woh dikh nahin raha...?

G - (with smiling face) Woh room mein apne Summer Vacations ke Home Work complete kar raha hai... Kuchh dinon mein School khul jaayenge naa...

AMIT and NISHA looked at each other. They said nothing but looked worried. Here, TINKU was preparing for school to re-open... and they had to move back to DELHI... how were they going to break this news to the kids???  GUNJAN noticed this... she also noticed her Dad's red n swollen eyes... she realised something had happened... It was not like her Dad to cry... she went and stood next to her mother and keeping her hand on her mother's shoulder, she asked in a caring tone... "Kya hua...? Aap donon itne chup kyun hain...? Kuchh hua hai kya...? Aur,Papa aapki aankhein Laal(Red) kyun hain...?

GD - Arre...wo...woh..kuchh nahin... hoga kya...? sab kuchh thik hai..aur aankhon mein kuchh chala gaya hai...kaafi chubh raha hai...shayad ussi ki wajah se...

Lame as it sounded...for he knew his daughter would never fall for this answer... he said it, b'coz he did not want to let his princess know 'The Real Reason'...at least not yet. She was just a kid... her shoulders not so strong to bear this new burden... so to avoid further questions from his darling daughter, he changed the topic... he looked at his wife and said...   "Arre,kab se aaya hoon...aur tum ho ki,sirf baatein kiye ja rahi ho... at least Lunch ke liye poocho toh... mujhe phir Bank bhi toh jaana hai...

G - (with smiling face)
"Oh ! Sorry,main toh bhool hi gayi...Actually,main yehi toh poochne aayi thi...Mom aap rukiye , mainabhi table set kar deti hoon.

Though she too put up an act of falling for this explanation...  as she left the Room, questions were cropping up in her mind...  was it because... NO...GOD...PLEASE NO...  her eyes were moist... she hoped her doubt was unfounded for... maybe just some other small problem was worrying them...  but, so much that her Dad had wept???  She wiped her tears as she set the table...the thoughts making themselves comfortable in her mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                     : : - Please Down the Cursor - : :.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
                     ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

PART 6 : (2/2)

Siggy Banner made by :
Pragya
[pragya_luvsajan]

[C]

AASHIYANA

A listless SAMRAT entered his room. Just a few hours ago, he was so happy with the thought of his marriage... but, then he had thought the girl would be GUNJAN.  As If this reality that GUNJAN is not the one chosen for him, was not enough, that his mother had  given him another jolt... he crashed on the bed...shutting his eyes... trying to make sense of what was happening...

(( Yeh sab kya ho raha hai...? Kahin main koi galti toh nahin kar raha...kya yeh 'Arrange Marriage' ka decision sahi hai...? Mom-Dad ne agar YAMINI ko mere liye pasand kiya hai...toh,unhone kuchh toh dekha hoga...? Par,kya woh usse achhi tarah se jaante hain...? Of Course not,Woh usse waise nahin jaante jaise, main janta hoon...Meri ex-girlfriend hai woh... Mom-Dad uske living style ko nahin jaante...

Lekin,main bhi toh kabhi uski ussi living style ko pasand kiya karta tha...phir,aaj kya hua...? hamare Break-Up ke baad kya main usse 1 aur chance de sakta hoon...? Usne mujhe jis situation mein Dump kiya tha...woh bhi toh main kabhi nahin bhool sakta... Kitna pasand karta tha main usse... Mere liye toh sab kuchh thi woh...

Flash Back >>>>

"COFFIN" [The Coffee Shop] was buzzing... It was full to capacity. The most popular joint among the college kids... this was the popular hang out joint for SAMRAT and his friends. Today, they were all waiting for SAMRAT... he was late... and important discussion was to take place. THE PROM NIGHT... the most happening function of their college.  ..., SAMRAT's best buddies,AYAN n VIPIN was getting impatient.

A - Late again... why can't this dude be on time???

V - Aa jayega , yaar..! He will not miss this discussion for anything...

A - Yes, I know that. But, woh last night VICKI ki party mein bhi toh nahin aaya... wait,kahin usse 'WOH' toh nahin mil gayee?? Then he will not come here...

V - Then he will call. Chill dude... SAM will come. He knows, without him we can never manage... to make any function successful...SAM has to be there...

"Talking about me, guys???"

A husky voice interrupted them. They looked at him...The Dude of their college, SAMRAT... the 'Best Friend' anyone could want... he had the most adorable smile. Dressed casually in Jeans and a white T Shirt... his hair styled to the latest trend... he looked hot... girls would  swoon over just the mention of his Name. Today, was no different. A group of girls sitting at the corner table were looking at him and smiling... SAMRAT was being himself... winking at them while throwing flying kisses at them. The girls continued giggling...

A - Aaiye...SAM jii...aap ka hi wait ho raha tha...Hamein toh laga... Aaj bhi hum wait hi karte reh jaayenge...jaise kal raat VICKY ki party mein karte reh gaye.

S - What Nonsense... main aur uss VICKY ki Party mein...?? SAMRAT ka apna hi 1 Status hai...woh aise-waise kisi ki bhi Party mein appearance nahin deta.

V - Haan... Haan... jaante hain hum aapka 'Status'... aur zyada batane ki zaroorat nahin...

S - (looked at AYAN n winked) Dude, lagta hai kisi ko, kal bhi koi 'Date' nahin mili... 

SAMRAT-AYAN  laughed as they gave a HI 5... and then SAM said... pretending to be serious and worried for his friend..."Dude ! Kuchh toh kar...warna zindagi bhar 'Kunwara' hi reh jayega."

And giving a clap to each other, both laughed again. VIPIN  was absolutely irritated with this kind of joke... but he took it in his stride... they were his friends...they had a right to tease.

The jokes continued. SAMRAT loved to spend time with his friends. The Teasing... the Fun ... he loved this time.The conversation then turned to their Dates for The PROM NIGHT.

V - Oye ! waise,meri rehne de...Tujhe toh abhi apni fikr honi chahiye... 'Date' ki problem toh ab tujhe bhi hone waali hai... (It was VIPIN's turn now... to tease SAMRAT. But AYAN asked him stop through signs...)

S - What...?? Mujhe mere 'Date' ki kyun fikr hone lagi...?? shayad tu bhool gaya ki,College ki sab se Hot n Happening Girl ...SAMRAT ki Girl Friend hai...

SAMRAT leaned backwards, interlocking his fingers and holding his head in his palms... AYAN and VIPIN looked at each other... they thought SAMRAT would know...but he did not... and now they may have to break this awful news to him...  

S - Oye ! Ab tum donon iss tarah ek dusre ko kya dekh rahe ho...?? Maine aisi kaun si nayi baat kar di jo tum donon itna 'Confusing' expression de rahe ho...? saara college jaanta hai ki,SAMRAT kise 'Date' kar raha hai.

A - Sorry ! to say SAMRAT... but,R U sure... PPOM NIGHT par 'woh' tumhaare saath aa rahi hai...??

S - R U kidding...?? Iss VIPIN ke saath-saath reh kar tu bhi bilkul issi ki tarah ho gaya hai... Duffer.

V - Hello...!! Duffer kaun hai yeh baad mein discuss karenge... pehle,hamare question ka jawab de...

S - Pooch...kya poochna chahta hai...?

A - Please,SAM don't mind but,tell me kya tumne usse PROM NIGHT mein tumhaare saath aane ke liye approach kiya hai...?

S -  Yeh kaisa Silly question hai...? Iss mein poochne jaisa kya hai...? Obviously,woh meri Girl Friend hai toh mere saath hi aayegi naa... waise... woh hai kahaan...??

" Yahaan...!! "

A voice with a tinge of pride completed SAMRAT's statement .And suddenly there was pin drop silence in the cafe...All were looking at the door where SHE  was standing... one hand touching the frame of the door...the other on her waist... She had a smile on her face... a pretty smile... She looked hot...smoking hot... as usual...B'coz...she was YAMINI... most Hot n Happening girl of College...Girl Friend of SAMRAT SHERGILL ...

She was wearing a Yellow mini skirt with a Green top... her hair tied in two pony tails... Black stilettos completing her sexy look... she removed her Sun Glasses as she spoke... 

SAMRAT looked at her and happiness was evident in his eyes. She always had this effect on him. When, she was around, SAMRAT was on cloud nine. Smiling lovingly at her, SAMRAT got up from his seat.

She looked at the stares that she was getting and she loved every minute of it... she loved attention... and when, she got that she was the happiest. She then looked at SAMRAT and smiled...  Removing her hand from the door frame, she walked towards SAMRAT...

So engrossed was he in her...that he missed the looks of disapproval on his friends faces. As she reached him ... she spread her arms to envelope him in a hug... SAMRAT  reciprocating the hug... some throat clearing by his friends and SAMRAT moved away from her... and offered her a seat. She smiled sweetly and sat on the chair. SAMRAT pulled another chair and sat next to her...

S - Hi...!! Wassup...?? Main yahaan tumhaara hi wait kar raha tha.

Y - I knew... tab hi toh class bunk kar direct tumse milne aa gayi.

S - Thanks, waise....(came close to her n whispered in her ears) U R looking stunning ,sexy today.

Y - Oh ! Thanx for your compliment.(n smiled)

S - Toh...kya khyaal hai...I mean kya planning hai...?

Y - Kis cheez ki...

S - Arre, after PROM NIGHT... aur kya..! Kahin outing par chalein...yaa phir weekend mein kisi vacations par... after...(winked naughtily)

Y - (little awkward) Woh SAM,wo...woh...actually...

S - Arre... tum itna strange sa kyun sound kar rahi ho...? Ok...Baba tum sirf Yes or No kaho... Planning main set kar loonga. simple...

Y - No,SAM...baat woh nahin hai..woh,actually...Main...woh, maine VICKY ko PROM NIGHT ke liye haan keh di hai... (said in little worried tone)

S - WHAT...?? SAMRAT could not believe his ears... YAMINI was telling him that she had dumped him??? In a loud voice, he said ...R U kidding with me...??

Y - No SAM... I M not kidding... woh kal jab usne sab ke saamne mujhe approach kiya toh main usse mana nahin kar paayi , aur...

SAMRAT was angry... he picked up the flower vase that lay in the center of the coffee table and angrily flung it on the floor... he yelled... 

S - How could U do that...?? Tum meri Girl Friend hote hue uss VICKY ke saath PROM NIGHT mein jaaogi...?? Tumne yeh soch bhi kaise liya ki,main tumhein isski permission doonga...

YAMINI lost her cool... how dare SAMRAT think she would take his permission to do anything... harshly she said... "Oh Please ! SAM... Itna scene create karne ki zaroorat nahin hai... and who R U...?? Jiski main permision loon...? Maine ab tak wohi kiya hai jo,main karna chahti hoon... Maine apni personal life mein aaj tak apni Family ki interference bardashat nahin ki...toh phir tum kaun ho...?"

S - WHO M I...?? ...U don't know...?? Ok... Fine... now,I will tell you who I am...Main bhi dekhta hoon tum uss VICKY ke saath kaise jaati ho... He turned to leave... anger still blazing in his eyes... when he heard YAMINI speak... her voice had toned down...

Y - Look...I M not your personal property ...Ok...?? Agar tumhein mere saath PROM NIGHT par jaana tha toh,tumhein mujhe pehle Approach karna chahiye tha...Tumne soch bhi kaise liya ki,College ki Most Hot n Happening girl yun hi tumhaare saath jaane ko ready ho jaayegi..? Agar tumne VICKY se pehle mujhe...

S - (His temper rose drastically after hearing VICKY's name...) How dare U to compare me with that guy...? Who is he in front of me...? Yes,U R right...Its totally my mistake jo tumhein apna samajhta raha, socha tum meri ho...iss liye hamesha mere saath rahogi,hamesha mera saath dogi... (His anger gave way to hurt... he was feeling cheated...) But,I was wrong...tum jaisi ladki kabhi kisi ki nahin ho sakti...

Y - How dare U..? You can't talk to me like this... N what do U mean by 'Tum Jaisi'..?? (said angrily) ...Tum bhi koi doodh ke dhule nahin ho..saara college janta hai ,U R also a very Big Flirt.

S - Yes ,I M Flirt...but,main jo bhi karta hoon 1 limit mein rehkar bina kisi ko harm kiye hue.. Maine kabhi tumhein 'Cheat' nahin kiya...Mujhe Flirting aur Dating ke beech ka difference pata hai.

Y - Look...SAM...I think,tum over react kar rahe ho...Its nothing big deal. sirf PROM NIGHT mein saath jaane ka matlab yeh nahin ki hum ek-dusre ko 'Date' kar rahe hain yaa karenge.

S - I don't care ki,tumhaare liye PROM NIGHT ki definition kya hai...par mere liye yeh,1 badi baat hai...and I am so possesive for it.

Y - (in very irritating way) Oh ,Please don't behave like a typical Indian man. sirf,PROM NIGHT mein kisi aur ke saath jaane ka matlab yeh nahin ki,main tumhein DUMP kar rahi hoon.

S - Tumne mujhe already 'Dump' kar diya hai (said in very  hurt tone). But,I am feeling happy... B'coz,now I know...U don't deserve my love. U really don't.

Y - Look...Main tum jaise 'Narrow Minded' person se argument kar apna time aur energy waste nahin karna chahti...

S - (Yelled angrily) Yes...I M 'Narrow Minded'..!  Nahin hoon tumhaari tarah 'Modern' par,main jaisa hoon waisa hoon...Ab mujhe bhi tum jaisi ladki mein koi interest nahin hai. SAMRAT SHERGILL ke liye ladkiyon ki kami nahin hai...

And he turned and started to walk away with quick steps... Just then...

Y - (Smiled n said sarcastically) Grow up Dude...!! Warna puri life kisi 'Behan Jii' type girl ke saath guzarni padegi...

SAMRAT stopped when he heard YAMINI taunt him... he turned and walked back towards her... and with full confidence he said... "Kaun kis ke saath life guzarega...? Yeh toh aane wala waqt hi batayega Miss KHANNA... but,I promise U, aur tum dekhogi...Jo ladki meri zindagi mein aayegi...Jiske saath main apni puri zindagi guzaroonga woh,Special hogi...very-very special. Woh sirf mere liye bani hogi... Jiske liye main hi uski sabse badi priority hoonga. aur mere liye uss se badhkar aur koi nahin hoga...Kyunki,mujhe yakeen hai...woh mujhe samjhegi... aur hamesha meri feelings ki kadr karegi..."

Flash Back [] [] []

"..Jo ladki meri zindagi mein aayegi...Jiske saath main apni puri zindagi guzaroonga woh,Special hogi...very special.Woh sirf mere liye bani hogi.."  This line was still ringing his ears... even now... after so many years...just the thought of that disturbed him...

((Apni woh kahi hui baat...main aaj bhi nahin bhula YAMINI... mujhe aaj bhi uss Special ladki ki talash hai...jise dekh kar hi mujhe lage ki,woh sirf mere liye bani hai...))

He opened his eyes,and got up from his bed... He ran his hand over his forehead, pushing his hair back... He was really disturbed... He walked towards the window... and looked outside...thinking about this sudden turn of events...

((Kya karoon main...Aaj sab kuchh badal gaya hai...Hum 1 hi Office mein 1 saath work karte hain...achhe colleague hain...par,'Shaadi'...?? Ab hum college going teenager toh hain nahin ...jahaan, 'LOVE' ki meaning "Kuchh aur" hoti thi... Ab baat sirf 1 'Satisfaction' ki nahin...,zindagi bhar ek dusre ke saath rehne...usse samajhne ki hai... uske saath zindagi bitane ki hai. BRIJ Bhaiya sahi keh rahe the... 'Shaadi' 1 responsibility hai... jahaan 2 different individuals milkar apni puri life ek dusre ke saath reh kar... ek dusre ke liye jeete hain... Kya main YAMINI ko apni life mein woh jagah dobara de sakoonga...? Kya woh mere liye Right choice hai...? Main aaj jo quality apni life partner mein dhoondh raha hoon...,Kya YAMINI usse pura kar sakti hai...? Main usse as a 'Wife' kyun imagine nahin kar pa raha...?))

YAMINI... YAMINI... YAMINI... she was disturbing him... he was feeling depressed with this thought... and was about to turn back when his eyes fell on the house next door... where the BHUSHAN's lived... and through one window he saw her... GUNJAN

... a smile unknowingly escaped his lips... It must be her bedroom... TINKU was there too...Brother-Sister duo was talking... laughing and giggling... and then GUNJAN gave her brother a tight hug... and both left... for a moment he forgot about YAMINI... he was happy... 

(( GUNJAN...!! Wow yahaan se GUNJAN ke room ka view kitna clear hai...main usse clearly dekh sakta hoon...(smiled)usse yahin se... (But, then reality struck again... his smile not taking long to disappear... but again his mind was dominated by thoughts of GUNJAN...) Kitni pyari hai woh... Aaj pehli baar kisi ke liye kuchh aisa feel hua jaisa pehle kabhi kisi ke liye nahin hua... woh feeling bilkul hi alag thi... kya sirf iss liye ki, maine usse apni hone waali 'Life Partner' ki tarah dekha... ?? Yaa... woh bilkul waisi hai,jaisi 'Life Partner'  ki sketch maine apne dream mein banai thi... usse dekhte hi laga jaise woh meri hai...

He was remembering all the incidents earlier... the Towel fiasco... the Kitchen convo... and then her sad face flashed before his eyes... He had unknowingly hurt her... He felt bad... but, he had also realised that she was the one... She was really nice...She had a beautiful and pure heart...

1 sec. ,Woh GUNJAN hi toh hai, Jise dekh kar aisa laga jaise main usse hamesha se jaanta hoon...woh mujhe ajnabi nahin lagti... Usse yahaan iss ghar mein dekh kar aisa laga jaise,woh yahaan sirf mere liye aayi ho... Woh 'Perfect' hai... har rishte mein... har angle mein... par,Mom-Dad ne usse mere liye kyun nahin chuna...? Kya kami hai uss mein..., Kuchh bhi toh nahin... Phir,meri 'Shaadi' uss se kyun nahin ho sakti...? Mujhe woh achhi lagti hai... ghar mein sabhi usse pasand bhi karte hain...phir, problem kya hai...?

Ho sakta hai mujhe 1 misunderstanding ho gayi thi lekin,uss misunderstanding ko sach bhi toh kiya ja sakta hai... n I don't think ki,agar main uske uss 'Short  Circuit'  (TINKU)se apne differences solve kar loon toh usse mujh se koi problem hogi (smiled) . Good... I think, she is 'Best Option' for me... Agar hamein hamesha saath rehna hai...toh usse 'AASHIYANA' mein 'Mehmaan' (Guest) ban kar nahin...'Bahu' ban kar aana hoga...(smiled)  hamesha ke liye... sirf mere liye.

Well, SAMRAT... toh aaj se plan start... Pehle toh evening ka wait karna hoga... YAMINI, iss ghar ke liye kitni sahi hai...?? Yeh ghar waalon ko bhi judge karne ka chance milna chahiye naa... (smiled naughtily)...phir GUNJAN toh hai hi... aur haan ab toh usse bhi mana na hoga...warna aisa na ho ki,Yahan se rishta jaaye aur woh usse direct 'Naa' kar de...uss 'Saale' TINKU ki wajah se... (again irritated  when remembering his name) Par,SAM... tumhein agar GUNJAN ko patana hai... toh sabse pehle uss saale TINKU se dosti karni padegi...jo easy toh nahin hoga..., Yeh toh ab main bhi jaan chuka hoon... looked at sky ...n prayed ...Please God ! Help me, Kisi tarah yeh mamla set ho jaye... phir, promise.. aur kuchh nahin maangoonga...))

A sweet voice interrupted his convo with GOD.  ROHAN... walking towards his chachu, he said...  " Chachu...! Aap uss window se kya dekh rahe ho...?? Wahaan se toh GUNJAN Di ka room dikhta hai... pata hai hum yahin se 'Dumb-Sh." khelte hain... (said happily)

S - Brillant idea Buddy ! thik hai,phir toh main bhi khelunga... tumhaari GUNJAN 'Di' ke saath... (said naughtily)

R - WoW !...Phir dekhna kitna maza aayega... waise,abhi toh aap chalo...Gammy (Grand Mom/Dadi) ne aapko Dinning table par bulaya hai... sabhi Lunch ke liye aapka hi wait kar rahe hain.

SAMRAT had that adorable smile back on his face... he said... "Ok..Chalo...saath mein LUNCH karte hain..."  And Chacha-bhatija  duo left the room...SAMRAT was feeling a lot relaxed now...he had set his 'PLAN' which he would execute with perfection... 

------------------------------------------------

[D]

Dinning Room

SAMRAT and ROHAN reached the dinning table were the rest of the family was waiting for them. His Dad (PRATAP SHERGILL), his Mom (SUDHA SHERGILL) and BRIJ-ISHITA.  ROHAN promptly took his seat next to his Grand Dad... he was his Grand Dad's favorite. Lovingly PRATAP started serving him food. But, he refused to acknowledge SAMRAT's presence. SAMRAT stood next to his mom and looked at BRIJ who signaled him to say Hi to his Dad... nodding slightly SAMRAT said... 

S - Hello , Dad ! (softly)

SD - ... !!

His Dad ignored his 'Hi' ... he continued serving his grandson... he picked up some bread and put it in ROHAN's plate...

SAMRAT looked at BRIJ... raising his eyebrows and shrugging his shoulders... BRIJ looked at his Mom and again in sign language asked her to take over. She smiled at said in a loving and caring tone... "Arre , SAM tum khade kyun ho... Hum sabhi tumhaara hi wait kar rahe the...Aao naa... warna khana thanda ho jaayega.

SAMRAT moved the chair a bit back and was just seated when he heard his father speak. Without looking at SAMRAT, he addressed his wife in a stern tone...

SD - SUDHA...achha hoga agar tum inhen yeh bhi samjha do ki,Inhen jitni manmaani karni thi kar li, Ab yeh sirf woh karenge jo,hum chahenge...main ab inki aur 'Ayyashiyaan'  bardashat nahin kar sakta.

SAMRAT was upset when, his Dad used the word 'Ayyashiyan'. He wanted to get away from there. He was about to get up, when he felt the warm and loving touch of his mother, holding his hand and asking him to remain seated. SAMRAT could never refuse his mother... so he remained seated. But, he looked sad. This time it was BRIJ who spoke up in his Brother's favor...

B - Dad ,Please !  Aap auron ki baatoon par yakeen kar bewajah hi SAM par shaq kar rahe hain.Aisa kuchh bhi nahin tha jis se hamein embarrass hona pade...usne mujhe sab kuchh bata diya haiHis attempt to protect his brother from his father's wrath had the undesired effect and now... His Dad vented his anger on BRIJ.

SD -  Main kya keh raha hoon...? yaa, Kya kar raha hoon...? Yeh main achhi tarah se janta hoon. Mujhe apne faislon ke liye tum sab ke opinion ki zaroorat nahin...

SM - Ab rehne bhi dijiye,iss baat ko... BRIJ sahi keh raha hai,Logon ka kya hai..? woh toh kuchh bhi kahte rehte hain...agar,aisa kuchh hota toh woh aaj yahaan hamare saamne nahin baitha hota... Aur,ab toh woh aapki marzi se shaadi karne ko bhi taiyaar hai...phir,iss topic ko discuss karne ka kya faayda..?

PRATAP said nothing. He too did not like this kind of talk at meal times. Meal times were supposed to be fun, family times. Otherwise in the hectic schedule of life, family time was almost zilch. But, what he had heard about SAMRAT was disturbing him too. He continued eating... SAMRAT was thinking about what his mother just said... and he made a resolve...then and there...

S - (( No Mom...! Main YAMINI se shaadi nahin kar sakta kyunki,main jaanta hoon...main kabhi bhi uske sath khush nahin reh sakoonga...main uss mein apni 'Life Partner' ko nahin dekh pata. Aur,mujhe yehi baat aap logon ko samjhani hai...par kaise...?

GUNJAN ka mujhe yun milna sirf 1 coincidence nahin ho sakta... woh meri destiny hai... Mujhe kuchh toh sochna padega...Kuchh toh aisa karna hoga,Jis ki wajah se woh mujhe mil jaaye... waise,1 baat toh conform hai ki,agar mujhe GUNJAN ko apni zindagi aur iss ghar mein laana hai toh sabse pehle apne anger...apne ego ko khud se alag karna hoga... aur kisi bhi tarah Dad ko manana hoga...kyunki,unki marzi ke bina toh yeh marriage possible nahin hai. ))

I - Arre ,SAM tum kya sochne lage...? Aur,tum kuchh le kyun nahin rahe..? wait, main serve kar deti hoon.(said lovingly)

S - (with smiling face) Oh ! Please,Bhabhi... jaldi serve karo naa... Wow ! Meri saari favorite dishes 1 saath.. mujhe toh bardashat hi nahin ho raha... (said in very exciting tone)

ISHITA looked at him in disbelief... His mood had changed for the better, suddenly... so unpredictable was her brother in law. She was not alone... SUDHA Jii and BRIJ too looked at him in surprise...  

I - Oh...Haan... Aaj saari dishes tumhaari choice ke according hi bani hain

R - Chachu...! Aapko uaad hai naa...? Aaj evening mein aapko mere saath market chal kar PS-3  dilana hai.

S - Off Course Champ ! Main kaise bhool sakta hoon...ki,mujhe shaam mein ROHAN ke saath...

SD - (Cutting  him off without even looking at him) Shaam ko tum kahin nahin ja rahe...Tum sirf ghar par hi rahoge Mr.KHANNA apni family ke saath tumse milne aa rahe hain.

SAMRAT looked at ROHAN... raising his shoulders and nodding his head in a NO... ROHAN  decided to use his closeness to his Grand Dad to full to his advantage.... making a cute face...his eyes looking sad... in an upset tone , he said...

R -  Grand Paa ! Its not fair...Aaj shaam toh mujhe Chachu ke saath market jaana tha... Aap unn logon ko kal bula lo...

S - (adding his two bits ...said innocently) Koi baat nahin ROHAN , hum phir kabhi chalenge Ab jab Dad ne kaha hai (looked at his side) toh phir mana thode hi na kar sakte hain.

SD - Haan bete, Aap kal apne Chachu ke saath chale jaana... (said sweetly) Woh aapko woh sab dila denge jo aap chahte hain.

S - (to ISHITA) Bhabhi ! Please,woh 'Chicken Pop' ka bowl toh pass karna... Its really amazing...

B - Haan,Aaj toh really 'Chicken Pop' kuchh zyada hi testy lag raha hai... Kya yeh tumne banaya...?

I - Arre,Nahin... Main kahaan bana paayi... woh iss ROHAN ne aisa busy kar diya ki...

B - Toh ,phir kisne banaya... itna delicious item...

SM - Arre,Woh aaj GUNJAN aayi thi na... most of item usi ne banaya hai... Aayi toh thi sirf Pudding banane par, tum toh usse jaante hi ho...

S - (( WoW ! GR8 Mom... Ab aaya naa kaam ka topic... ab dekhna... Ab tohYahaan sirf GUNJAN ki hi baatein hongi...))  said in normal tone... Oh ! Haan achha hai...par,Bhabhi aap banati toh aur bhi zyada achha hota. I don't think usse aur zyada kuchh aata hoga (said as 'not interested in her'  type attitude)

B - Arre nahin...Tum usse nahin jaante...Woh bahot achhi dishes banati hai...uski sabhi dishes kaafi delicious hoti hain...

S - Aapko kaise pata...? Kya woh hamare Hotel ki 'Master Chef' hai...?

I - Nahin,woh kisi Hotel ki 'Master Chef' nahin hai... par, meri kaafi achhi dost hai... aur jab bhi woh yahan aati hai main uss se koi na koi dish banana sikhti hoon.

B - Yes...aur usne 1 baar 'Dum Aloo' banaye the... main toh aaj tak uska test nahin bhool saka.

SM - Haan , BRIJ sahi keh raha hai...woh bahot hi achha khana banati hai...Tumhaare Dad ko bhi uske banaye dishes kaafi pasand aate hain...

SD - Oh ! Toh aaj ka Lunch GUNJAN ne banaya hai...tab hi saari cheezein itni alag aur testy lag rahi hain...par,woh hai kahan...? Aap logon ne usse roka kyun nahin...? Kaafi dinon se woh aayi bhi nahin...

SAMRAT's hand stopped midway... he looked at his Dad in surprise... what was he hearing??? His Dad was actually praising GUNJAN... with surprise still writ large on his face, he finally managed to put the morsel he had in his hand in his mouth . ((WoW !! Its really GR8 ! Good,mera half mission toh ussi ne pura kar diya...Dad also likes her...phir,toh zyada problem nahin honi chahiye...bas sirf inhein yeh realize karana hai ki,she is better then YAMINI... (smiled)

Par...yeh log toh sirf uske cooking talent par hi fida hain... iss ghar mein aane ke baad toh lagta hai woh kitchen se nikal hi nahin paayegi...phir mera kya hoga...uff kitni 'Bhukhaad' family hai meri... itna bada Hotel business hote hue bhi yeh log toh sirf ussi ko khana banane ko kahenge... but,koi baat nahin ...main hoon naa main uss ki help kar diya karoonga...
[blushed again with his thought] ))

ISHITA was observing SAMRAT all through this. when SAMRAT stopped eating, his hand stopping midway, she smiled... but, then she was confused as well.  She could not understand why he was blushing and smiling when her Father-In-Law mentioned GUNJAN's name. She thought everything had been sorted by now and SAMRAT knew the truth... her thoughts were broken by mom's voice...

SM - Arre haan ISHITA...main bhi tumse yehi poochna chahti thi...tumne usse roka kyun nahin...? Kitna achha hota agar,woh hamare saath hi Lunch karti...

I - (looked at SAMRAT side) Woh Mom... usse ghar jaana tha,Aunty ko kuchh kaam tha aur phir...SAM ne... (she was about to say something related to SAM-TINKU thing...)

S - (cuts, immediately) Yes Mom... Bhabhi ne toh kitna roka par,woh ruki hi nahin...usse really jaana tha.

B - Oh ! She is really, sweet girl. Actually, woh sabhi kaafi achhe hain. BHUSHAN Uncle ki wajah se Bank work mein kitni help mil jaat hai...He is very nice n Co-Operative person... Jaante hai Dad kal toh sirf unhin ki wajah se evening mein 'DD'(Demand Draft) ban paya warna,hamara order 1 day late ho jaata.

SD - Haan...woh kaafi achhe insaan hain.

R - Yes...except TINKU... uff,kitna irritating hai woh. Hai naa Chachu...? (he hoped his Chachu would agree with him)

SAMRAT smiled fakely...said nothing... ((Bas kar Chachu ke bachhe... ! ! Abhi sirf 'Positive Point' count karne ka time hai... 'Negative point' bata kar kyun mera Wicket down karna chahta hai...!! Chal beta SAM ab uss Tingu TINKU ki bhi taarif kar... I know,yeh kaam 'thoda' mushkil hai...par,koshish toh karni hi padegi...)) 

SAMRAT said sweetly... "Nahin...aisa nahin kehte ROHAN... Woh hai toh 1 bachha hi... he is also very sweet kid...just like you... (caressed his hair) Haan thoda 'naughty' hai..par bachhe toh 'Naughty' hote hi hain...iss mein naya kya hai... Tum bhi toh kitne 'Naughty' ho... I love kids... so,mujhe toh uss se koi problem nahin...aur,tumhein bhi uss se Friendship kar leni chaiye...woh tumhaara 1 achha dost ban sakta hai...

This was getting more and more shocking for ISHITA and ROHAN. They knew he had hated TINKU... then what was just happening???? ROHAN was even more shocked... his eyes open wide with shock... he said in a shocked tone... . "Chachu ! U R impossible... Kitni jaldi badalte ho aap... abhi toh aap room mein...

S - (Cuts immediately with fake smiling face) Arre ! woh sab jane do naa..han room se yaad aaya... PS-3 ke saath aur bhi kuchh chahiye toh uski List bana kar mujhe de dena... Hum kal hi sab kuchh le lenge...  (He needed to bribe ROHAN again...)

SD - Achha ab bahot ho gayin baatein... LUNCH bhi ho chuka hai...I think,hamein chalna chahiye... Hotel bhi jana hai...aaj kuchh Delegates bhi aa rahe hain...toh,jaldi hi jaana hoga.

All stood-up... suddenly,SAMRAT  went near  his dad and  said... "Dad ,jab tak yahaan hoon...Kya aap logon ko HOTEL mein join kar sakte hoon...? Mom ne bataya ki,Season ki wajah se kafi work-load hai

PRATAP's heart melted when he heard SAMRAT speak. he was proud of his sons and when anyone said anything against them...he would get upset. Hearing such crap about SAMRAT had hurt him... and he only vented his anger on him. He could never be angry with his sons... he moved towards him and hugged him... happy to have got his back. SAMRAT hugged his Dad back...happy that the 1st step of his 'Plan'  was complete without any problem... his 'Plan' for MISSION GUNJAN was on track...

[To Be Continued...]

This Spl.Siggy made by : AASHi [aashizin].
-------------------------------------------------------------

Friends😊,

Finally... done with the update...Hope this long update did not bore you. ((??πŸ˜†))  We had written an even longer update, but then we decided to edit 2 parts of the update, least it bored you all. However those scenes are important too, so we will be adding the edited parts in our next update.

We do know that you are wondering what is bothering Gunjan's Mom/Dad... we will be unfolding that story shortly. That will be one of the major twist in this story.

Thank you for understanding us and bearing our long updates(may be,boring too😳).And,V really want to dedicate this spl. Update to our dear friend SAM as a 'B'Day Gift'😊.Hope you all enjoy this Update😊

with Love,

Joseph with S3❀️

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago