vry bad
sam came 2 know the truth
dont know how will he react
what a suspense u had created in the end
i like it
cont soon
luv
kritika

Thank you so much Kritika for your precious feed-back.😳 n don't feel sorry for late Reply,Its Ok yaar!😳 'Gunjan-Tinku' bonding is also a very important part of this story...so,we can't take their parts in easy way. Yaa ! now,SAMRAT knows the truth about GUNJAN... We'll b reveal that suspense very soon.Its really shocking part of all.Thanks again for liking our First combined effort.😳

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

😲😲😲Gosh, Joseph... superb observation...We three never ever realised this...Best friends do connect and how... but Joseph...your observation is mind blowing buddyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@ Sajanrox:And Nivi, thanks so much for explaining who S 3 are☺️☺️☺️

You are welcome Sonia..πŸ€—
Please update soon...!!😳😳 I am waiting..!!
Originally posted by hiii

hey joseph and s3 as always it was an awsome update πŸ€—
i loved every bit of it
I love how u are writting the emotional bond of gunjan and tinku it is seriously my favorite part of this ff so far
and poor samrat without knowing it he hurted gunjan :(
also arnav's intro was really great
but whats going in his family?
hope to find out soon
anyways awsome update

love
tanzeel

Thanks Tanzeel for your sweet Reply.😳 Its really a lot to us.Thanks for liking whole Update n especially Gunjan-Tinku part.😳We actually do work hard on every part of this FF...Its necessary for giving Real touch in this story Because,Its totally emotion based concept. Yaa,SAMRAT hurt-ed GUNJAN😭 ...but,he hurt too...that 'Truth' is very hurting for him. ARNAV's family is hiding some thing about GUNJAN n her family.We'll be disclose all things very soon.😊
Originally posted by fend

hey guysπŸ€— awesome update loved itπŸ‘ firstly loved the gr88 bond bet gunjan n tinku share their love n concern for each othere love their scenes  n ul have potrayed each scene of theirs beautifully πŸ‘
n sam misunderstanding is cleared he thought he would marry gunjan but its not lyk that he came to know the reality poor him hope hez able to face itn what arnav family hiding from himπŸ˜• cannot wait to read what happens next loved each n every scene of the update very well writtenπŸ‘do cont soon n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy,for your precious feed-back.😳 n really thanks a lot for liking Gunjan-Tinku's part. This sibling chemistry is 1 of the main USP of this FF.This is very important part And  reason of a major turns in this story.

SAMRAT misunderstanding is clear ,he is not happy with it. ARNAV's family is hiding some thing about GUNJAN n her family.We'll be disclose all things very soon.😳

Originally posted by tasnin96

awesome update & sorryyy for late comment..
thanks a lot for pm...😊

Thank you so much Tasnin for your sweet reply.Its really a lot to us.😳
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Bro,Superb Observation.😲 V never thought about this similarity.😲 Thanx 4 telling us😳.
YAY! YAY! M here to Comment...LOL...πŸ˜† πŸ€£...Ok I know mera comment dekhke all will be like 'SHOCKED, SHOCKED, SHOCKED'...😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²...πŸ˜†... & Thinking 'Ye Kaise ho gaya that Ekta is commenting on time?!'...🀣
M so so so so sorry Guys...I know i've Still my last comment to Unress...Really very Sorry Joseph...!!...Actually M highly Inactive these days coz of studies & itne saare PM's that m Bugged... but still how can I ignore commenting on my favourite FF, APHG??😳 & so here I am with my Usual Comment...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

& now cuming to the update, 1st of all toh YAY! YAY! YIPPEE!!...πŸ₯³ ...evn S3 is a partner in this FF now...πŸ₯³...this piece of news made me Happiest & I was Dancing...... My 4 favourite writers together handling an FF?!😲 πŸ˜ƒ...wat else can I ask for?!
& this Update was like Stupendous...!! I mean I wonder how M I going to praise U guys now?! Coz 1st it was only Joseph & still it was Mind-Blowing & Perfect...but ab toh...Pata nai kya Hoga?!
& This Update had S3's Impact on it & i cud vry well sense it...
Like i Blive that Emotional scenes & Char's POV scenes r S3's Forte wich cud be vry well seen here... & the Last Mystery scene, i Bet was surely from Joseph...!!🀣...Mystery King kahika...!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

The Previous Update was So So Hillarious...!!🀣...OMG!!😲...This Tinku is a Total 'PHATAKA'...🀣 Poor Sam...!! & he was telling Gunjan to Call Sam "BHAIYA?!"...😲 ...i got a HEARTATTACK reading it...πŸ˜† πŸ€£... & Sam's Reaction was no less than me...🀣...infact it was more...!!🀣...Bechara...!! πŸ€£...But thnk God Tinku's Intentions wern't sucessful warna Mujhe & Sam, hum dono ko Hospital me Admit krna padta...!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£... & Samrat ko dekhkar mujhe apni Condition yaad aa gayi...😭... Yaad h naa Joseph, wat U & Ambi wer trying to do on nivi's CC???...😭...wanted to make me Mohit's Sis?!😲 πŸ˜­...but PHEW!! Baal Baal Bach Gayi...!!🀣 πŸ€£...Never going to Spare You for that...😑 πŸ˜‘

& now cuming to this Update...I can really understnd Sam's Frustration over Tinku...😳...I mean he was Right in his own way & POV... & definetly Tinku was Behaving very much Naughtily & Unmannerdly with Sam, specially wen Samrat was thinking him to be his Would-Be-Saala...!! Still Samrat was Patient with him is a marvellous thing to know...!! & Evn Gunjan was right at her Own Place & In taking her Bro's Side as it was all said & done in Fun Thing & Tinku is really Small so he ought to be a lil naughty...So M really Confused whether to support Samrat Or Gunjan??...πŸ˜•...anyways both are right in thier own POV's...awww...Samrat felt bad that he hurt Gunjan?! How sweet...😳...This Scene was Mind-Blowing, Terrific, Superb...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...as always...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

& now cuming to Tinku-Gunjan scene...awww...Tinku is so adorable...😳...loved the way he Bombarded Gunjan with his Silly & Funny Questions...Pata nahi bechare ko apne hone-waale- Jiju se kya problem h..??🀣...I wonder wat will be Samrat- Tinku Equation after SaJan marriage?! Will Wait for it...!!🀣 & awww...Gunjan is like always the Sweet Sis...😳...Loved this Bonding Bro-Sis Scene too...😳... & i specially have always loved the way Joseph & S3 have shown bonding scenes of the Char's...So Hats Off for that...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

& now Cuming to the most Heart-Breaking scene of the Update...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...ye kya kiya? Kyu Kiya? Bechara Samrat...!! Sob Sob...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...He must be So Hurt...!! & he wasn't evn bliving his bhabhi to be saying the truth...awww...feeling terrible for him...😭 πŸ˜­...hope so he undrstnds wat Gunjan is strted to mean to him now... & does not loose hope... Poor Guy...!! & Poor Ishita...!! Dunno how she'll convince Sam...Waiting for both Char's POV & hope we have it in the next update...😳...It was Superbly written...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘!

& now Cuming to Mr.Arnav Grewal's Entry...[Nice Surname😳 Coz i dont much like Raizada...πŸ˜†]...very diffrent from the Original Arnav... & much like Samrat... & it was really Good... Suited him Perfectly... & Dios wer fab too...i cud imagine the scenes in Real... & My!! He's head-over-heels for Gunjan...😳... ummm...so both of them met at thier Siblings Wedding...Intresting... & Arnav loved Gunjan in a Simple-One-Look just like Samrat...Gr8888...!! Wud Love to see whu actually wins over Gunjan, Samrat ?? Or Arnav?? [Though i already know the ans but still...🀣]

& now the Last Mysterious Scene...Thnk God the TWIST has arrived...πŸ˜ƒ...I was Craving for it...!! & now m seriously wondering wat was the AM & AD talk all abt?! Wat has Gunjan done?! Wat has happened with Ankit & Sujata?! Wat Connection does Gunjan have with all this?! All this thoughts r playing Hide & Seek & Creating Havoc in my Mind...🀣 & I really like this twist as i blive that this will surely stop ArJan marriage & commence SaJan marriage...!! & nythng for SaJan...🀣...now plz let the 1st look scene out soon coz i CANNOT WAIT...!! As everyone knows...🀣...so plz S3 & Joseph...Jaldi Karo...😳

& the Jokes which wer cracked in the update likeSHORT CIRCUIT🀣 & Tusshar Kapoor & Vivek Oberoi  &MBA made me ROFL really Hard...🀣 πŸ€£...seriously Cracked me up...!! Superbbb Sense of Humour Joseph & S3...πŸ‘ πŸ€£...No Offence meant to anyone plz...😳 & Joseph whu told u I m from Delhi?!...😲 πŸ˜•...Thats the Most Shocking news i've heard...!! I have been Born & Brought up in Mumbai... & not Delhi...πŸ˜•...a few of my relatives stay in Delhi & not Me...I am completely from Mumbai & a Mumbaikar & so I was Supporting Mumbai that day... I din change my 'PARTY'...M always very loyal to my City Mumbai...... I wonder whu tld u abt me being from Delhi...πŸ€” & i guess U r frm delhi if m not wrong... & still u Call urself DD...!!🀣 πŸ˜²...Gr8 Guts...!!🀣 & Dare U, I Can nver be a DD...😑...Technically & Practically...πŸ˜† πŸ€£

& now i gotta run to comment on MBYPH...πŸ˜†...Its been ages since i've commented there...πŸ˜†...S3 must be thinking wat kind of a crazy girl I am? 1st i used to be the 1st to comment & now its like No Comments...🀣 & I wonder abt ur patience level S3...really Hats Off...πŸ‘ πŸ€£but this time m surely going to comment... M so Sorry S3 & Joseph...i really want to comment regularly but i cant coz i hardly cum on I-F now...... Just hating my Scehedule & 12th standard boards now...Arrrggghhh...😑 πŸ˜‘ & thnk u so much S3 & Joseph for sending Regular PM's...M really touched that u undrstud my prblms... & still send me PM's so Thank You...😳

The  Update Was Just Out-Standing, Superb, Mind-Blowing & Perfect Mr.Perfectionist...!!...Seriously Awesum...Hats Off to You All...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Plzzz Cont really very soon coz ab toh mera bhi rply aa gya h...🀣...Jaldi Update Karo...Cant Wait...!!😳

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME...[Just a Formality..!!🀣...i know u wont...😳]

W8ing eagerly for next update...Cont Soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Ekta...πŸ€—

Edited by ekta_monaya - 12 years ago

Hey Joseph and this time again S3 too β€¦πŸ˜³πŸ˜›...it was again a master piece Creation from all ur side….Simply fantastic..and Awesomeβ€¦πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everything everyline from starting to end was sooo mind blowing…….Superb team work….you guys always write every situation so naturally…..everyones's feelings…reactions…thoughts emotions….Justification with each n every character is claearly visible in your's SSβ€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Even two little kids have their own importance in this soo much mature story…. I really like both Rohan and Tinku's characters veryyy much…….Specially the scene when rohan explained the meaning of MB and MBA to Samratβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh God…so cute and intelligent and Sharp minded Tinku was…… πŸ˜†

….and Samrat's anger and reaction after came to know this was completely expected….then all his dialogues abt Tinku and gunjan were very nice…Samrat spoke harsh words abt her soo sweet bro definitely she cant tolerate this na...she really hurted by his words…….this whole scene was very very Goodβ€¦πŸ‘

But the main thing was Samrat knew that Gunjan had hitted his bike but he was smiling ..wahhh…..it shows how much he like Her just in one and only single meeting with herβ€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

..specially the way you cleared the misunderstanding of Samrat by Ishita…..she was little bit confused then shocked by his statement…..n when she was trying to convince him that Gunjan is not that girl he was not believing of her…here I was thinking what happens if Samrat come to know abt this when his real to-be wife and in laws visit to their home……I mean he was not believing Ishita that time…n taking it as a joke…

Then how can he be trust  on his family and face this reality that time…..πŸ˜‰

Oh God…on a very short time he had deeply affected by Gunjan………..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Gunjan and Tinku scene was as usual very cute and beautifull……….i was touch by Tinku's lines abt her Di marriage….😭😭...and his questions were too good…..he was  irritating his Di in so much innocent mannersβ€¦πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€¦..Hez really a very loving and caring brother…Gunjan was so write at hers place…how much Samrat knows abt him….

Very Excellent Job Joseph and S3…….Truly a wonderful and Magnificent update……u always inspire your readers…..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav Entry scene was also very nice ….he is Khadoos boss in this update too..as like he is in the show….but really like gunjan wowww …impressive…..

But what was the mystery yaar…his phone convo with his mom confused all of us very much..please update next part sooonnn and revealed the truth……I think may b his marriage with Gunjan is to be cancelled..or supposed to be cancelled…

plz update soon...
once again very very thanks to all of you for this long update...you guys have done a great hard work on it...its clearly evident by your all updates...
you are trualy the best writers...and Best team...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

YAY! YAY! M here to Comment...LOL...πŸ˜† πŸ€£...Ok I know mera comment dekhke all will be like 'SHOCKED, SHOCKED, SHOCKED'...😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²...πŸ˜†... & Thinking 'Ye Kaise ho gaya that Ekta is commenting on time?!'...🀣
M so so so so sorry Guys...I know i've Still my last comment to Unress...Really very Sorry Joseph...!!...Actually M highly Inactive these days coz of studies & itne saare PM's that m Bugged... but still how can I ignore commenting on my favourite FF, APHG??😳 & so here I am with my Usual Comment...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Definitely,EKTA this is the biggest shock 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  πŸ˜† n don't say sorry for that unreserved...because, you compensate with this sweet n long Reply.😳 πŸ˜³  Really thanks a lot for this 😳.

& now cuming to the update, 1st of all toh YAY! YAY! YIPPEE!!...πŸ₯³ ...evn S3 is a partner in this FF now...πŸ₯³...this piece of news made me Happiest & I was Dancing...... My 4 favourite writers together handling an FF?!😲 πŸ˜ƒ...wat else can I ask for?!
& this Update was like Stupendous...!! I mean I wonder how M I going to praise U guys now?! Coz 1st it was only Joseph & still it was Mind-Blowing & Perfect...but ab toh...Pata nai kya Hoga?!
& This Update had S3's Impact on it & i cud vry well sense it...
Like i Blive that Emotional scenes & Char's POV scenes r S3's Forte wich cud be vry well seen here... & the Last Mystery scene, i Bet was surely from Joseph...!!🀣...Mystery King kahika...!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£  Oh,Thanks for liking this combination😳 but,frankly speaking...I am totally '0',in-front of them😳.They are superb.😊This is our first joint Update and I really enjoyed it.Its so easy to work with them...feeling so comfortable.πŸ˜ƒ.By the way,Last scene was out n out S3's concept.😳Maine only full story explain ki thi...usse suspense style mein unhone present kiya😳.but,Yes this is very emotional story...n believe me ,you can't control your tears after reading some very touchy n heart touching parts😭..

The Previous Update was So So Hillarious...!!🀣...OMG!!😲...This Tinku is a Total 'PHATAKA'...🀣 Poor Sam...!! & he was telling Gunjan to Call Sam "BHAIYA?!"...😲 ...i got a HEARTATTACK reading it...πŸ˜† πŸ€£... & Sam's Reaction was no less than me...🀣...infact it was more...!!🀣...Bechara...!! πŸ€£...But thnk God Tinku's Intentions wern't sucessful warna Mujhe & Sam, hum dono ko Hospital me Admit krna padta...!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£... & Samrat ko dekhkar mujhe apni Condition yaad aa gayi...😭... Yaad h naa Joseph, wat U & Ambi wer trying to do on nivi's CC???...😭...wanted to make me Mohit's Sis?!😲 πŸ˜­...but PHEW!! Baal Baal Bach Gayi...!!🀣 πŸ€£...Never going to Spare You for that...😑 πŸ˜‘
Oh God ! How can I forget my most hilarious n touching OS🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£.I must say...If,I planned to start any OS Gallery...Woh part toh sabse pehle post karoonga🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£.I saved it...Its very 'Exclusive' naa...🀣 N I really wish that...1 din uss OS ki all lines sach ho jaaye...🀣.Tinku is really naughty kid😳...only wants to tease him🀣.

& now cuming to this Update...I can really understnd Sam's Frustration over Tinku...😳...I mean he was Right in his own way & POV... & definetly Tinku was Behaving very much Naughtily & Unmannerdly with Sam, specially wen Samrat was thinking him to be his Would-Be-Saala...!! Still Samrat was Patient with him is a marvellous thing to know...!! & Evn Gunjan was right at her Own Place & In taking her Bro's Side as it was all said & done in Fun Thing & Tinku is really Small so he ought to be a lil naughty...So M really Confused whether to support Samrat Or Gunjan??...πŸ˜•...anyways both are right in thier own POV's...awww...Samrat felt bad that he hurt Gunjan?! How sweet...😳...This Scene was Mind-Blowing, Terrific, Superb...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...as always...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yaa,They both are right in their own place.πŸ˜•No body, wrong here.πŸ˜•but,fact is GUNJAN is feeling so hurt with SAMRAT's harsh words for her sweet bro.😭 But,SAMRAT wiil be SAMRAT naa.πŸ˜‰..

& now cuming to Tinku-Gunjan scene...awww...Tinku is so adorable...😳...loved the way he Bombarded Gunjan with his Silly & Funny Questions...Pata nahi bechare ko apne hone-waale- Jiju se kya problem h..??🀣...I wonder wat will be Samrat- Tinku Equation after SaJan marriage?! Will Wait for it...!!🀣 & awww...Gunjan is like always the Sweet Sis...😳...Loved this Bonding Bro-Sis Scene too...😳... & i specially have always loved the way Joseph & S3 have shown bonding scenes of the Char's...So Hats Off for that...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Oh thanks a lot for appreciating this Bonding of Gunjan n Tinku.They are really sharing a very sweet n strong bonding.Readers can't forget some very cute n emotional scene of this sibling pair.😳 must say.

& now Cuming to the most Heart-Breaking scene of the Update...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...ye kya kiya? Kyu Kiya? Bechara Samrat...!! Sob Sob...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...He must be So Hurt...!! & he wasn't evn bliving his bhabhi to be saying the truth...awww...feeling terrible for him...😭 πŸ˜­...hope so he undrstnds wat Gunjan is strted to mean to him now... & does not loose hope... Poor Guy...!! & Poor Ishita...!! Dunno how she'll convince Sam...Waiting for both Char's POV & hope we have it in the next update...😳...It was Superbly written...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘! Oh Yes,That was heart-Breaking scene for SAMRAT,😭 but..not for GUNJAN😳 .We'll be continue this scene in next part too..

& now Cuming to Mr.Arnav Grewal's Entry...[Nice Surname😳 Coz i dont much like Raizada...πŸ˜†]...very diffrent from the Original Arnav... & much like Samrat... & it was really Good... Suited him Perfectly... & Dios wer fab too...i cud imagine the scenes in Real... & My!! He's head-over-heels for Gunjan...😳... ummm...so both of them met at thier Siblings Wedding...Intresting... & Arnav loved Gunjan in a Simple-One-Look just like Samrat...Gr8888...!! Wud Love to see whu actually wins over Gunjan, Samrat ?? Or Arnav?? [Though i already know the ans but still...🀣] Yes,here ARNAV is totally different from IPKKND's  ARNAV😳.He is extra sweet here.😳 Yes,I know that😳...you know the answer... but,after IPKKND success...kuchh bhi ho sakta hai😳.So,don't take him in easy way😳.

& now the Last Mysterious Scene...Thnk God the TWIST has arrived...πŸ˜ƒ...I was Craving for it...!! & now m seriously wondering wat was the AM & AD talk all abt?! Wat has Gunjan done?! Wat has happened with Ankit & Sujata?! Wat Connection does Gunjan have with all this?! All this thoughts r playing Hide & Seek & Creating Havoc in my Mind...🀣 & I really like this twist as i blive that this will surely stop ArJan marriage & commence SaJan marriage...!! & nythng for SaJan...🀣...now plz let the 1st look scene out soon coz i CANNOT WAIT...!! As everyone knows...🀣...so plz S3 & Joseph...Jaldi Karo...😳 This twist is Turning Point of this story.😳...Wat has Gunjan done?!😲 Nothing yaar...read carefully, again😳 Its really unexpected turn for this story. We'll post 1st look part very soon.Please,wait.😳.

& the Jokes which wer cracked in the update likeSHORT CIRCUIT🀣 & Tusshar Kapoor & Vivek Oberoi  &MBA made me ROFL really Hard...🀣 πŸ€£...seriously Cracked me up...!! Superbbb Sense of Humour Joseph & S3...πŸ‘ πŸ€£...No Offence meant to anyone plz...😳 & Joseph whu told u I m from Delhi?!...😲 πŸ˜•...Thats the Most Shocking news i've heard...!! I have been Born & Brought up in Mumbai... & not Delhi...πŸ˜•...a few of my relatives stay in Delhi & not Me...I am completely from Mumbai & a Mumbaikar & so I was Supporting Mumbai that day... I din change my 'PARTY'...M always very loyal to my City Mumbai...... I wonder whu tld u abt me being from Delhi...πŸ€” & i guess U r frm delhi if m not wrong... & still u Call urself DD...!!🀣 πŸ˜²...Gr8 Guts...!!🀣 & Dare U, I Can nver be a DD...😑...Technically & Practically...πŸ˜† πŸ€£  Oh !πŸ˜• aur main awainii hi tumhen DELHI ki samajh raha tha. 🀣 .🀣 Thanks for clear my confusion.yes,I am from DELHI [Dil waalon ki Dilli ,you know.😳].I am not DD...waise don't worry...Tinku ne Mumbai waalon ke liye bhi kuchh socha hua hai..🀣 .🀣.Please..wait..🀣.

& now i gotta run to comment on MBYPH...πŸ˜†...Its been ages since i've commented there...πŸ˜†...S3 must be thinking wat kind of a crazy girl I am? 1st i used to be the 1st to comment & now its like No Comments...🀣 & I wonder abt ur patience level S3...really Hats Off...πŸ‘ πŸ€£but this time m surely going to comment... M so Sorry S3 & Joseph...i really want to comment regularly but i cant coz i hardly cum on I-F now...... Just hating my Scehedule & 12th standard boards now...Arrrggghhh...😑 πŸ˜‘ & thnk u so much S3 & Joseph for sending Regular PM's...M really touched that u undrstud my prblms... & still send me PM's so Thank You...😳
Thanks for your all clarificationsπŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...By the way, MBYPH ka new part bhi post ho gaya..πŸ˜†. aur,tumne apne GYM Schedule ko toh bataya hi nahin.😳.😳.😊...RP se friendship ke baad hamein kaun yaad rakhega...😭. ok,just kidding..πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š.(Don't be surprise...😳Bhabhi ne sab bata diya thaπŸ˜†]  we'll b regularly send PM to you,don't worry😳..

The  Update Was Just Out-Standing, Superb, Mind-Blowing & Perfect Mr.Perfectionist...!!...Seriously Awesum...Hats Off to You All...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Plzzz Cont really very soon coz ab toh mera bhi rply aa gya h...🀣...Jaldi Update Karo...Cant Wait...!!😳

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME...[Just a Formality..!!🀣...i know u wont...😳]

W8ing eagerly for next update...Cont Soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Ekta...πŸ€—

Really,Thanks a lot Ekta for this sweet long ReplyπŸ€—.I am so touched after reading this😭.Its very well written reply 😊.ThanksπŸ˜›...waise,I am going to check my 'Sugar Laval' 😳,Itni sweet reply read karne ke baad toh kisi ko bhi...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Joseph❀️