Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-SajanRox

Reserved (: [Tinku-Minku! :D]

*Edited*

Wonderful update!!👏 
This is an awesome combo Joseph Bhai + S3 = Sumptuous Updates!👏 
I am truly glad with the choice Joseph Bhai has made.
The update was flawlessly written with perfection.
I loved the Samrat-Ishita-Rohan conversation they had about Tarun!
Not at all filmy and realistic dialogues!
I'm quite confused with the last part. Why do Arnav's Dad NOT want Arnav and Gunjan to marry?
What happened with Ankit?
Quite confusing and I'm sure you won't open up soon!
I will wait for you all have in store for us readers..

A truly wonderful update. A treat to read it :D

Thank you so much for the PM and Continue Soon!

Best Wishes,

Nivriti

Thanks Nivi,for your Precious Comment😳. n thanks for liking this new combination😳.No doubt,S3 are master of perfection...I am really glad because,now..they are part of this FF..I really want to learn some things😳.

Samrat-Rohan-Ishita conversation was very important part of this Update n I think simple n general talk always works 😳.Last Part of this Update is indication of some forthcoming twist n turns and a very shocking 'Reality'.Please,wait😳.We'll continue very soon.

Joseph❤️.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-karantakiar

amazingg nd rocking yarr...
minblowing.
luvd it..
plz cnt wid next part soon...
luv u
vritika

Thanks Vritika,for your nice Comment😳.We'll continue very soon.
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-princess_sara

Awwwsomeee yaaar .
It was marvelousss...i realllyyy loved it alottt...
Plzzz cont soon.

Thnx for the

Thanks Sarah,for your sweet Comment 😳.Its really means a lot to us.We'll update next part,very soon.😊
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Joseph_A

Thanks Nivi,for your Precious Comment😳. n thanks for liking this new combination😳.No doubt,S3 are master of perfection...I am really glad because,now..they are part of this FF..I really want to learn some things😳.

Samrat-Rohan-Ishita conversation was very important part of this Update n I think simple n general talk always works 😳.Last Part of this Update is indication of some forthcoming twist n turns and a very shocking 'Reality'.Please,wait😳.We'll continue very soon.

Joseph❤️.

Yup! I get the point. I'm eager to know what is the twist!😆
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...poor samy he thought he is gonna marrying Gun but its not true...n i think some thing has happen to Tinku..coz he was saying "Mere Jane Ke Baad"...but then he stops...
as of now it is a bit confusing but i knw you guys are brilliant at unfolding stories and you do it perfectly...so i guess there is something mindblowing in store for us...
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aashizin

woww it was seriously wonderful update guys 👏 some misunderstanding cleared , some mysteries r hidden and over all wonderful part 👍🏼 starting from update loved gunjan's and tinku's bond and their love , samrat did hurt gunjan and he also felt bad on it for his rude behavior and in next min he came to know truth abt what he misunderstood which broke his dreams ,after seeing gunjan he was dreaming abt his life with her and sudden shocking news shattered his all dreams as he was hoping to get her in his life and then he came to face reality he was only dreaming abt it lets see how he will manage to overcome with this shock 

gunjan and tinku's bond is seriously adorable and wonderful to read here both loves and cares for each other ,tinku's protectiveness and gunjan's love and care for him seriously loved it 

coming to aranav , with his entry we got to know there is some mystery which is hidden from him from his family something has happened ,and the way aranav's parents were talking it gave us some fishy clues lets see what will we get to know abt it 

and thanks for pm can't wait for next part 🤗

Thanks Aashi, for this detailed Feed-Back.Its really a lot to us😳.SAMRAT dream broken,very badly,He liked GUNJAN in first sight...but,she is not1. This reality is hurting him very badly.But,he has some own problems...
Gunjan-Tinku is sharing... a very cute n emotional bonding.Tinku is very sweet younger brother...he is kid but,he loves his 'Di' too much n definitely,he is extra protective n possessive for his 'Di' also.

Arnav-Gunjan part is coming very soon...yes,It is llittle mysterious😉.Wait...We'll disclose very soon...step by step. Thanks again for your sweet reply.😳

Joseph❤️.

gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Each and every scene had written very nicely. Sam is not believing ishita! Hope he understands the situation soon. Arnav's charector is suprising! And what AM is hiding from arnav? What is she talking about? Waiting for next update eagerly. I'm so sorry for late and short reply. Its because i'm having lack of time these days. Hope u understand. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sry for the late rply joseph
nice update
gunji & tinkus chem was realy nice
sam was bit harsh & had hurt gunji
vry bad
sam came 2 know the truth
dont know how will he react
what a suspense u had created in the end
i like it
cont soon
luv
kritika
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey joseph and s3 as always it was an awsome update 🤗
i loved every bit of it
I love how u are writting the emotional bond of gunjan and tinku it is seriously my favorite part of this ff so far
and poor samrat without knowing it he hurted gunjan :(
also arnav's intro was really great
but whats going in his family?
hope to find out soon
anyways awsome update

love
tanzeel
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ammykhan

First of all sorry for not commenting on previous parts,as I was busy with my exams.Now coming to the update it was awesome,loved it.Finally samrat misunderstanding is cleared n he is in a big shock.Lets see how he will manage to overcome this shock.Loved the bonding between tinku n gunjan,loved the way they care for each other n love each other.Really enjoy reading their parts.Arnav family is hiding something from him,but what.I know have to wait for it for a while to know the mystery.Continue soon n thx for the pm.

Thanks Ammy,for your precious Comment😳...Please,don't say Sorry,for Late Comment...Because,I know,study is very important then other things.Thanks for liking Gunjan-Tinku's part... Actually,this is not a general Love Story...we are trying to show some different angle of Love also... 'Gun-Tinku' bonding is the part of it.

now,SAMRAT  knows the Truth...but,facing of this Reality, is not easy for him because,He likes GUNJAN after their first meeting. ARNAV nothing knows that,what happened with GUNJAN n her family.We'll reveal all things very soon.😳

Joseph.❤️

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago