Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preety88

wonderful update...gunjan and tinku are sooo cute...aww samrat doesnt like tinku and gunjan heard what samrat said about he doesnt what tinku to come to his house again...samrat did believe ishita well he is in a big shock...wonder what arnavs mom is hiding...cont soon

Thanks Preety,for your appreciation...๐Ÿ˜ณYaa,finally all misunderstanding cleared, now.SAMRAT don't like TINKU...Obviously,GUNJAN is really hurt with his comment about her sweet bro.. ARNAV is totally unaware with GUNJAN's Present.A Big twist is coming...๐Ÿ˜ณ We'll continue very soon.
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Amazing Update!!!! I Really liked it!! Thanks for the PM & Pls update sooon! 
karantakiar thumbnail
amazingg nd rocking yarr...
minblowing.
luvd it..
plz cnt wid next part soon...
luv u
vritika
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwsomeee yaaar .
It was marvelousss...i realllyyy loved it alottt...
Plzzz cont soon.

Thnx for the
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Nivi for support to my decision...๐Ÿ˜ณand believe me,Its really good for this story.๐Ÿ˜ŠOur next Update is ready We'll be post on next day morning.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know you will always take a correct decision!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

which 'YouTube' song...?? YouTube posting is very easy..just like IMG posting... only write
[YOUTUBE]paste copy youtube link[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks a lot :D
aashizin thumbnail
woww it was seriously wonderful update guys ๐Ÿ‘ some misunderstanding cleared , some mysteries r hidden and over all wonderful part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ starting from update loved gunjan's and tinku's bond and their love , samrat did hurt gunjan and he also felt bad on it for his rude behavior and in next min he came to know truth abt what he misunderstood which broke his dreams ,after seeing gunjan he was dreaming abt his life with her and sudden shocking news shattered his all dreams as he was hoping to get her in his life and then he came to face reality he was only dreaming abt it lets see how he will manage to overcome with this shock 

gunjan and tinku's bond is seriously adorable and wonderful to read here both loves and cares for each other ,tinku's protectiveness and gunjan's love and care for him seriously loved it 

coming to aranav , with his entry we got to know there is some mystery which is hidden from him from his family something has happened ,and the way aranav's parents were talking it gave us some fishy clues lets see what will we get to know abt it 

and thanks for pm can't wait for next part ๐Ÿค—
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all sorry for not commenting on previous parts,as I was busy with my exams.Now coming to the update it was awesome,loved it.Finally samrat misunderstanding is cleared n he is in a big shock.Lets see how he will manage to overcome this shock.Loved the bonding between tinku n gunjan,loved the way they care for each other n love each other.Really enjoy reading their parts.Arnav family is hiding something from him,but what.I know have to wait for it for a while to know the mystery.Continue soon n thx for the pm.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooo nice part
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Hey Amazing Update!!!! I Really liked it!! Thanks for the PM & Pls update sooon! 

Thanks ZEENAT,for your precious Comment๐Ÿ˜ณ..We'll update very soon.๐Ÿ˜Š.