Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

ohk thats a good news...
Welcome S3 :) would be waiting for ur 4's updt soon :)

Thanks Charmee😳 Finally,New Part posted, now.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Wow! This is an awesome news. I'm sure that s3 and joseph's combo will rock. And don't worry joseph, take ur own time. I'll wait for ur update. Thanks for pm

Thanks LAKSHMI for your all encouraging comments.😳 Now,wait is over...😳 Please,read and give your precious Reply...😊We are waiting for it😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Wow!! what a totally Great newsπŸ‘πŸ‘...Awesome Decision josephπŸ‘πŸΌ...S3 are Indeed the best writers of IF..πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Welcome S3πŸ€—...

U Guys Joseph and S3 are the best  πŸ‘πŸΌ..Joseph with S3 combination will rock IF I am sure of that...I am very happy that S3 are joining this FF...It will be a treat 2 read Update by all 4 of U...So plss do update soon... and Once again Great News πŸ‘πŸΌ...and thanks 4 Pm JosephπŸ€—...and Joseph Thanks 4 replying 2 my comment...😊...

Love ur friend
 Gunjan😊😊...

Thank you so much GUNJAN for your support to my decision😳.And,No need of any thanks to my Reply to your comment...😳 I really loved to read your detailed review.
Joseph_A thumbnail
                       ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

PART-5   (1/2)

Siggy Banner made by : Pragya [pragya_luvsajan]

[A]

SAMRAT  stormed into ROHAN's room. He was muttering to himself in anger. What had just happened in the kitchen had upset him, and there was no denying that. Everything was going so well... but, that... brat...  "Samjhta kya hai Apne ko...?  Mazaak ki bhi hadhh hoti hai... Tameez naam ki toh cheez hi nahin... agar uska bhai nahin hota toh bata deta, SAMRAT se panga lena kya hota hai...

ISHITA - Hey...! Kya hua tumhen...? Itne gusse mein kyun ho... ? aur,khud se kya baatein kar rahe ho...?

SAMRAT did not respond to ISHITA. It was as If her words had not reached his ears, beacuse in his ears, words uttered by TINKU  were echoing yet. He flopped down on the bed beside ROHAN ... anger evident on his face. ROHAN looked at him and then his Mom...  Both shrugged their shoulders. ISHITA then came closer to him and keeping her hand on his shoulder asked him in a gentle voice...   "Arre ! Kya hua...? Batao toh...,aur tum yahan kaise...? Tumne toh kaha , tum Kitchen mein hi reh kar GUNJAN ki help karoge...? Phir yahaan kyun aaye...? (Asked without a single pause)

S - (in an Irritated tone) Main tha Bhabhi... wahin tha... Uski help bhi kar raha tha... tab tak... jab tak ki woh...

R - (Cuts excitedly) KYA...??  GUNJAN Di aayi hain...? aur,aap logon ne mujhe bataya bhi nahin... closed his all books and copies immediately, Main chala... Mujhe unhen mera new 'Video Game' dikhana hai... Enthusiastically ROHAN jumped off the bed. He picked up his new Video Game and was about to leave the room when he was held back.  He looked to see who was holding him back. It was his Chachu... 

S - Tum kahin nahin ja rahe... Tumhaari GUNJAN Di akeli nahin aayi... apne Body Guard ke saath aayi hain...

R - Body Guard...?? Kaun Body Guard...? Unka toh koi Body Guard nahin... (asked innocently)

S - Arre ! Hai naa... woh... "Short Circuit"... Kya naam bataya tha usne...?

R - TINKU...?

S - Haan... Wohi shayad... Mujhe toh uska naam bhi yaad nahin raha... turned to face ISHITA and  complained..... "Bhabhi usse bulane ki kya zaroorat thi...? Mujhe toh thik se baat bhi nahin karne di...

I - (strangely) Matlab... ??

R - You are Right Chachu...! Woh 'DD' hai hi aisa... Mujhe bhi woh bilkul achha nahin lagta...

S - Mujhe toh bilkul bhi nahin... waise woh rehta kahaan hai...?? Kyunki, usne kaha ki, GUNJAN ko uski Mom bula rahi hain...

R - Oh ! Woh toh hamare Bungalow se next waale Campus mein jo ghar hai... Ussi mein rehte hain... Wait main... Aapko dikhata hoon...  ROHAN's  fingers held SAMRAT's wrists and he almost pulled SAMRAT towards the window. SAMRAT walked with him towards the window and looked towards where ROHAN was pointing. He saw a quaint house situated on the plot next to their bungalow. ROHAN was showing SAMRAT,  GUNJAN's house with excitement.   " Woh dekhiye...woh raha GUNJAN Di ka ghar... jahaan woh 'DD' bhi rehta hai..."

SAMRAT looked at the house and memories of the incident in the morning flashed before his eyes. And he had a smile playing on his lips as he realized that, it was GUNJAN who had hit his car...  (( Oh ! Yeh toh wohi ghar hai jiske campus mein maine woh SCOOTY dekhi hai... yaani woh ladki...GUNJAN thi...!! not bad... really Smart girl...tabhi Bro itne cool the... aur jab maine unhen...bataya toh... woh accident topic ko ignore karne lage... Good ! woh toh abhi se hi meri puri Family ki favorite ho gayi hai... Mere liye toh koi scope hi nahin choda...(smiled naughtily)par,wait...uska woh Bhai...?? Usse itni asani se nahin chodunga... )) turned to face ISHITA  and  looking at ROHAN who had gone and stood next to his Mom, he said in a normal tone... 

S - Huuummm!! Phir toh uss TINKU-MINKU ka kuchh karna padega...

R - (Excitedly)  Good Chachu...!! Please, kuchh aisa karo... naa... jis se uss 'DD' ko achha sabak mile...

I - Oh ! ab bas karo tum donon...! Aur, ROHAN khabardaar jo tumne usse DD kaha... Tum usse chidhate ho tabhi toh woh tumhein...

S - 1 sec... usne mujhe 'MB' kaha...aur, Member of 'MBA' bhi... shayad woh Student of MBA kehna chahta hoga...but,what is 'MB'..?? waise bhi main MBA pass out hoon... Student nahin...Duffer kahin ka...

I - SAM tum bhi...?? woh abhi bachha hai aur...

S - (Raising his eyebrows in utter disbelief, he looked at ISHITA) Bachha aur woh...?? Bhabhi woh bachha nahin Baap hai Baap... saare, Shaitanon ka... Aapko pata nahin... usne kya kiya...? turned to face ROHAN ... par,usne mujhe 'MB' kyun kaha...?

R - Chachu ,Woh duffer nahin... Aap ko cutely abuse kiya usne (said in a tone that resembled taunting.)

S - WHAT ?? came close to ROHAN n asked in low volume...  Kya yeh kisi Abusing Word ka short Form hai... Waise... matlab kya hai,Iska (said in more low volume... with full Curiosity)

R - (Whispered in his ears) Chachu...!! MB means "MUSSOORIE BEE"...woh hamein 'MUSSOORIE ki Makhhi' kehta hai...

S - WHAT..?? (surprised at the word) 'MUSSOORIE ki Makhhi' ?? aur, 'Member of  MBA' means...?

R - Simple, woh hamein "MUSSOORIE BEE ASSOCIATION" kehta hai... Aap mere Chachu ho iss liye Aapko iss Association ka Member bana diya hoga.

S - OMG !! No Way...,Its really too much... He turned to face ISHITA and asked in a voice that hinted anger and disbelief...  Bhabhi sun liya aapne...Aapke uss Chhote Bachhe ki chhoti si 'Dictionary'...!!

I - Oh SAM... tum bhi kya inn bachhon ki baatoon mein...

S - Phir Bachha...?? Bhabhi...tell me, Aapko koi aur ghar nahin mila... ? I mean...GUNJAN is OK... I mean ki...thik-thak hi hai...  (And he bit his lip.  He was a bit shy to talk about ' his wife to be' . ISHITA looked at him questioningly... what was he trying to say?? She could not make out the meaning of his sentence. She just stared at him. SAMRAT saw the look on his Bhabhi's face and he composed himself. Trying to show that he was not much interested in her, he said...)  par...Uska Bhai...No way...No Chance... Mujhe toh, sirf uss CHINKU-TINKU ki wajah se apne decision par dobara sochna hoga. 

SAMRAT tried to act serious. He stole a glance at his Bhabhi, who was now looking at him wide eyed. Had she understood correctly?? Was SAMRAT indicating...???? No... she had to make sure... but, before she could say anything, SAMRAT continued in his put on serious tone... "Ab toh baat tabhi aage badhegi... Jab aap mujhe assure karo ki,woh TINKU-MINKU yahaan dobara nahin aayega...He is such a mannerless child...Main toh usse yahaan dobara dekhna hi nahin chahta... Aap yeh baat usse...Kya naam hai uska...haan GUNJAN... GUNJAN ko  bata do..."

Out side the room stood GUNJAN. She had come to tell ISHITA that she had completed the cooking and she was leaving. But, she had stopped as she heard SAMRAT's serious tone  and unfortunately, she had heard the last 3-4 lines... about her darling brother, TINKU.  She felt bad... tears brimming in her eyes. How much did SAMRAT know TINKU??  What did he know about TINKU?? Then how could he pass such comments about the kid??  His words were echoing in her ears... "Main toh usse yahaan dobara dekhna bhi nahin chahta"

... She stifled a sob as the tears left  her eyes, spilling on to those soft cheeks. She was hurting on remembering those words. She wanted to scream... yell and tell SAMRAT he thought wrong about her brother... but, as was her nature, she controlled her anger and wiped her tears. 

GUNJAN  curled her delicate fingers and knocked gently on the door. The knock startled all those present in the room. SAMRAT and ISHITA turned around to see GUNJAN standing at the door... her eyes still a bit moist. ISHITA looked at SAMRAT with a glare that showed displeasure. Though his face had the 'I Don't care' look, deep down , in his heart...  ((Kahin usne sab kuchh sun toh nahin liya...? Kahin usne bura toh nahin mana...? Main toh sirf Bhabhi se baat kar raha tha... Ok...sun liya toh sun liya... who care's...?? agar Bhai aisa hoga toh Behan ko yeh baatein sun ni hi padengi... Maine kuchh bhi wrong nahin kaha hai...,I hope,ki woh itni sensible ho ki,usse reality ko face karna aata ho.))

ROHAN ran gleefully towards GUNJAN as he saw her enter his room. He was happy to see his 'Di'... "Di aap kab aayin...? aur mujh se mili kyun nahin...? Aapne promise kiya tha ki,Aap jab next time aayengi,hum saath mein mera New Video game khelenge" said in complaining tone.

GUNJAN  looked at ROHAN and smiled. She bent to kiss him on his soft cheeks and  holding her ears, said in her sweet voice... " Sorry! But,promise next time definitely... " 

R - Ok. (smiled) Phir thik hai... went to near ISHITA n said softly ...Mom ! Ab main video game khelne ja raha hoon... Ok...

I -Thik hai... ROHAN said bye to the 3 elders in the room and ran out with his video game. ISHITA looked at GUNJAN with a warm smile... "Arre GUNJAN tum wahaan kyun khadi ho...? Andar aao Naa...

G - Nahin Bhabhi... woh main yeh kehne aayi thi ki,maine sab kuchh bana diya hai... PUDDING ko bhi Refrigerator mein rakh diya hai... aur "Chicken-Pop" bhi ready hai.

I - Oh ! Toh yeh achha hai naa...Chalo ab hum aaram se baatein kar sakte hain... bina kisi tension ke...

Unknow to himself, SAMRAT was smiling continuously, looking at GUNJAN. He was lost in his thoughts... of a future with GUNJAN...  ((She is really very close to every member of my Family...so sweet... (smiled)I don't think after marriage adjustment ki koi problem hogi...waise,bhi isse yahaan toh rehna nahin hai...isse toh mere saath MUMBAI mein rehna hai... But,kya yeh mere saath adjust kar paayegi...? Ok...koi baat nahin main adjust kar loonga (again smiled)She is really Perfect Mujhe toh koi problem nahin... I think mujhe toh 'YES' keh dena chahiye... But, Woh... TINKU...?? Kaash... woh nahin hota...  par,Itni sweet ladki ke liye...toh usse bhi tolerrate kiya ja sakta hai...)) The thoughts would have continued had GUNJAN not spoken and broken his chain of thoughts... her soft, sweet voice brought him back to the present... 

G - Sorry Bhabhi ! par,abbhi mujhe jaana hoga...woh ,Mom ko kuchh kaam hai...

I - Arre...! par aise kaise... Tumhein toh hamare saath abhi Lunch karna hai...

G - Thanks lekin, aaj nahin... TINKU wait kar raha hai... aur aap toh usse jaanti hain...woh..

I - He is really a caring Brother...I know, Its Ok... Aunty ko meri taraf se Sorry kehna... Main jald hi unse milne aaoongi...

G - Definitely, waise bhi woh aapko kaafi yaad karti hain. Ok...ab ,main chalti hoon... Smiling at ISHITA, she turned to leave. SAMRAT  did not want her to leave so soon... her presence felt nice...

S - ((What ? woh jaa rahi hai ...aur,meri taraf dekha bhi nahin...?? Kya main usse pasand nahin...?? but,why ? Aisa kaise ho sakta hai...? Aaj tak mujhe kisi ladki ne iss tarah ignore nahin kiya...phir yeh kaise...? woh bhi tab jab hamare rishte ki baat ho rahi hai...?? 

He looked at her and then that smile returned to his lips. GUNJAN had turned around and was walking towards him. She looked so angelic... so pretty... his trance was broken as he felt her close to him...  Finally,Tum mere paas toh aayi... (smiled) I knew it...SAM ka jadoo kisi par asar na kare yeh ho nahin sakta...so,now...come on...ab mujh se woh kaho jo,main sun na chahta hoon.))

She said softly, "I am really Sorry ! I know, Aapko TINKU ki wajah se kafi bura mehsoos hua hai... Uski taraf se main aapse Sorry kehna chahti hoon...

S - No,Its Ok...I understand...

G - (cuts) Thanks...and,I assure you...woh dobara yahaan kabhi nahin aayega... In fact,woh yahan aaj bhi sirf meri wajah se aaya tha...par,main aapse promise karti hoon... Next time,Main usse yahaan aane ki koi wajah nahin doongi... (said in very hurt tone)

SAMRAT realised that she was hurt... her voice gave away her feelings... she had heard all the harsh words he had uttered against her brother... 

S - ...Woh...actually,...

G - No...Its Ok... I know,woh thoda Naughty hai...some time thodi limit bhi cross kar jaata hai... But,woh jaisa bhi hai... I love him a lot... But,Don't worry...Ab uski wajah se aapko kabhi koi pareshani nahin hogi... and believe me...woh aapko phir kabhi bhi irritate nahin karega...

I - (Interrupting her) GUNJAN...! Please,Don't feel bad...SAM ka woh matlab nahin tha...He also loves kids... woh toh sirf...

G - I understand Bhabhi... (in a serious tone, but still looking at SAMRAT) I am not complaining... Actually,He is right...in his place but,I can't tolerate any single word against my bro.,main koshish karoongi... ki,phir,usse kisi aur ki aisi baatein na sun ni pade. (said in very hurt tone)

She moved her gaze away from SAMRAT as she completed the sentence.  Looking at ISHITA, she spoke in her normal, soft tone... "Bhabhi main chalti hoon... Mom wait kar rahi hongi..."

SAMRAT was rendered speechless. He had not expected GUNJAN to react so badly to his statement on TINKU. But this was a fact that she was hurt... and his words had hurt her... he did not know what to say...

ISHITA knew she had to speak up... she knew how attached GUNJAN was to TINKU.   "Ok...par,GUNJAN...Please,I am sorry...Maine kabhi nahin socha tha ki tum iss tarah... but,please don't take him wrong...

G - (cuts in soft tone) Its ok Bhabhi... I understand...I am really fine...par,abhi Mom ko meri zaroorat hai mujhe jaana hoga...  And she turned around and walked out, without even so much as giving SAMRAT  a glance. SAMRAT just kept looking at her as she left, guilt seen clearly in his eyes by ISHITA.  But, this time, she was not going to let it go this easily.  She looked angrily at SAMRAT... spewing venom as she spoke...

"What is this SAMRAT...? Aisa kya kar diya uss bachhe ne jo tum itna over-react kar baithe...Tumhen pata bhi hai tumne kya kiya hai...? Maine last 2 months mein kabhi GUNJAN ko itna sad aur serious nahin dekha ,jitna woh abhi thi... Tum nahin jaante woh kitna pyaar karti hai apne bhai se...Kitni possesive hai woh uske liye.

S - Maine bhi kuchh galat nahin kaha... usse pata hona chahiye ki uske pyar se woh, bigad raha hai...zara bhi tameez nahin hai uss ladke mein. Bachhon ko pyar karna koi buri baat nahin par,har cheez ek limit mein honi chahiye...

I - Ok... Fine... Tumhen lagta hai tumne jo kiya woh.sahi tha...toh argument karne ka koi benefit nahin... Tum Fresh ho kar aa jaao...main Table par Lunch serve karti hoon...

Not hiding her disgust at his behavior, ISHITA  too was about to leave as she heard  SAMRAT's voice ... riddled with guilt...

S - Bhabhi...I am sorry...! (after a Pause) Bhabhi maine usse hurt kar diya... Kya woh itni si baat ke liye iss rishte se mana kar degi...??

ISHITA stopped as if lightening had struck her... She was shocked when she heard the words uttered by SAMRAT. Slowly, she turned around to face SAMRAT... and with shock so evident in her voice, she asked...  " WHAT...?? What are you saying SAM...?? Kaun sa Rishta...?? "

S - ( He came  closer  n said ) Hamara hone wala Rishta Bhabhi...Aapne dekha nahin...usne jaate hue mujh se baat bhi nahin ki...kuchh kehna toh door...meri taraf dekha bhi nahin...woh,meri baatoon se kaafi hurt hui hai...Aap dekhna... ab woh definitely,iss rishte ko 'Naa' keh degi. (said in a very upset tone)

Things cleared for ISHITA as SAMRAT kept on talking. She now understood that SAMRAT had misunderstood... everything...about who GUNJAN was... why she was here... everything. She had to clear this misunderstanding as soon as possible. She walked up to him and said in a caring tone... "Woh aisa nahin kar sakti SAM...woh tumhen kabhi 'Naa' nahin keh sakti.

S - ( Looking at her with glee in his eyes, he spoke with excitement...) WHAT...?? Aap sahi keh rahi hain...?? (Happily) Yeh aap itne confident se kaise keh sakti hain...? I mean, maine toh usse hurt kar diya... phir,bhi woh mujhe 'Naa' nahin kahegi...? Kyun Bhabhi..??

I - (said in a serious tone) Kyunki,usne kabhi tumhen 'Haan' nahin kaha tha SAM...aur naa hi kabhi 'Haan' karne ki soch sakti hai.

S - (Shockingly) WHAT?? Yeh aap kya keh rahi hain...?? Meri toh kuchh samajh mein nahin aa raha... Kya main usse pasand nahin...? Agar usse mujh se Shaadi nahin karni thi toh,woh yahaan aayi kyun...??

I - Tumne usse misunderstand kiya hai SAM... woh yahaan tumhaare liye nahin aayi thi... woh yahaan sirf meri aur Mom ki help karne aayi thi... Kyunki woh humein pyar karti hai...hamari izzat karti hai... GUNJAN woh ladki nahin hai SAM ,jise Mom-Dad ne tumhaare liye choose kiya hai... Woh toh koi aur hai...

SAMRAT was dumbfounded when he heard ISHITA say this. How could this be??  Was Bhabhi speaking the truth?? he brushed the thought aside... Then he looked at her, his eyes gleaming ... he smiled and said ...  "Bhabhi... this prank is good...but, it will not work on me... Kuchh new try karo...yeh old n boring hai...

I - Its not a Prank SAM...

S - Really...?? par,mujhe yakeen nahin ho raha...ok... now,serious ho jaate hain...Yaa,maine GUNJAN ke liye 2nd thought yaa aisa aur kuchh kaha tha but,woh waise hi tha...nothing serious...toh please,Aap bhi usse serious mat lo... aur at least,mujh se iss matter par mazaak toh karo hi nahin... hamein inn matters par serious rehna chahiye...  (still smiling)

I - This time,I am very serious, SAM. Its not a Joke or Prank. This is true...GUNJAN is not that 1. Dad ne jise tumhaare Rishte ki baat ki hai... woh log shaam mein aa rahe hain...

S - WHAT...?? (with disbelief) Aapko pata bhi hai,Yeh aap kya keh rahin hain...?? (said in very serious tone) Bhabhi... Its enough... ab bas kijiye... Maine kaha naa...Main abhi kaafi serious hoon...

I - Main bhi serious hoon SAM. Iss liye keh rahi hoon. Please,don't misunderstand this situation.This is not good for any1.

S - Yaa...! I am saying also same thing... This is not good for any1...(after a pause) lagta hai mujhe abhi Mom yaa Bro se baat karni hogi... Kyunki,ab yeh sachhai jaan ni mere liye bhi bahot zaroori hai.

SAMRAT was now really upset and angry. ISHITA would not be so adamant if there was no truth in what she said...  she would have admitted to the prank.  But then why was this so difficult for him to digest ?? What was disturbing him??

He just walked out of ROHAN's room, leaving a worried ISHITA behind. 
----------------------------------------------------------------

[B]

As GUNJAN  reached the living room of the SHERGILL's  sprawling Mansion, she saw her lil bro TINKU waiting for her.  His face reflected happiness on seeing his sister. She gave TINKU  a hug and both left...hand in hand.  

On the way, GUNJAN was quiet. She was upset with the way things had unfolded at the SHERGILL's. She was still seething with anger as she recollected SAMRAT's words... (( How dare he...?? Woh aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hain...?? Meri hi galti hai,Mujhe TINKU ko wahaan bulana hi nahin chahiye tha...par... par...mujhe bhi kahaan pata tha ki, wahaan meri mulaqat unse ho jaayegi... par ab...! ab toh woh jab tak wahaan hain...Main toh wahaan jaongi hi nahin...aur naa TINKU ko jaane doongi...samajhte kya hain woh khud ko...? Itna kuchh keh diya... Woh jaante hi kya hain... hamare baare mein...?? Bina kuchh jaane... samjhe hi itna kuchh keh diya... Par,koi baat nahin...ab unhen kuchh kehne ka mauka hi nahin doongi... sabse pehle toh Unki Car ke damages ka fine doongi...warna unhen 1 aur mauka mil jaayega hamein point-out karne ka...))

Just then TINKU said in his innocent tone.
 T - Di kya hua...? Kya soch rahi ho...? Aur,Hum itni jaldi-jaldi kyun ja rahe hain...? Hamein ghar hi jaana hai...'Mount Everest' par nahin chadhna...

GUNJAN stopped n turned to TINKU n said in little strict tone,

G - Pata hai...Ghar hi jaana hai...aur hum wahin ja rahein hain... And she started walking again... going back to the thoughts interrupted by TINKU... only to be interrupted  again by him...

T - Di kuchh hua hai kya...? (asked innocently) Wait,Kahin uss GABBAR ne toh aapko kuchh nahin kaha...? tell me, I swear main usse nahin chodne waala (said in cute anger tone)

G - Nahin...! Mujhe kisi ne kuchh nahin kaha...aur,tum unse kuchh bhi nahin kahoge... even, unse next time baat bhi nahin karoge... (she said strictly)

T - Kyun...? Phir toh zaroor hi kuchh hua hai... Aap mujhe batao toh...

G - Kuchh nahin hua... Aur main nahin chahti ki,kuchh aur ho...Iss liye keh rahi hoon tum unse door rahoge...Ok...

T - Par...Di...

G - (cuts) Koi par-war nahin... Maine unse promise kiya hai ki,tum kabhi unhen pareshaan nahin karoge...aur naa hi unse baat karoge..agar tum chahte ho ki,tumhaari Di ka promise tut jaye toh ,Its your choice. (said in little upset tone)

T - Ok...phir nahin karoonga...Kabhi nahin karoonga...Kuchh kahoonga bhi nahin... (said innocently)

G - (smiled n caresed his hair) Good.

T - (( Bach gaya, GABBAR SINGH..warna,toh puri MUSSOORIE usse nahin bacha paati...)) But asked innocently...  Par...Di...?

G -  Par...? par...Kya?

T - Di...agar usne mujhse baat  karne ki koshish ki toh...?? (asked in very innocent tone)

G - Toh tum chup rahoge...aur unhen answer nahin karoge...

T - Ok... (nodded in positive) par...?

G - Ab kya hai...?

T - Di agar usne mujhe pareshaan karne ki koshish ki toh...?

G - Toh tum chup-chap ghar aa jaaoge...

T - Ok...Par...?

GUNJAN stopped n glared at TINKU...

T - (Innocently) Wo...woh...main toh bas yun hi thode se doubts clear kar raha tha...

G - Ho gaye naa saare Doubts clear...? 'No' means 'No'...Kuchh bhi ho jaaye...Tumhen unse baat nahin karni hai...even,unke Campus mein bhi nahin jaana hai...

T - Ok... par ...Di... GUNJAN glared again...he said, making a puppy face,  1 last question...bilkul Last...

G - Poochho...

T - Di...agar usne mujhe pinch kiya toh...?? Toh main kya karoonga...??

G - Tum unhen ignore kar doge...just like,he is invisible for you... Ok...?? anything else...??

T - Yaa...Last confusion... Iss baar, Pakka wala last...(said in extra cute n innocent way)

G - Ok...ask...

T - Di... Aapne kaha main unke Campus mein bhi nahin ja sakta...ok...Fine...nahin jaaoonga... But, Agar woh GABBAR hamare Campus mein aa gaya toh...??

GUNJAN said in iritatting way... "Agar woh aaye... Mujhe yaa Papa ko bata dena... Hum unhen sabak sikha denge... ab toh koi confusion nahin...??

T - Nahin... All confusion cleared now. (said innocently)

GUNJAN could not resist a smile. TINKU was so innocent... so sweet... she and her words meant everything to him... and all he said and did was for her...to protect her... or so he thought. It was his way of showing his brotherly love for his sister, and she knew that only too well. She placed a small peck on his forehead, her eyes moist.

TINKU was happy to see his sister smile... he missed those moist eyes. GUNJAN's smile was all he could see...all he wanted to see. He could never see her upset and he knew his silly talk  would cheer her up. And he was right. As they continued walking home, TINKU once again broke the silence... he said...

T - Do U know Di...woh ROHAN keh raha tha...uske Chachu... I mean woh GABBAR uske liye PS-3 laane waale hain...

G - ( Out of her thoughts, she stopped to look at TINKU and in a loving tone, she asked...) Tumhen bhi chahiye...? Kya,main tumhaare liye la doon...??

His eyes gleaming with happiness, TINKU looked at GUNJAN. He wanted to say YES... he so wanted to possess one... but, then... suddenly his smile disappeared and in a sad and serious tone , he said...  No,I don't want any Video Game or PLAY STATION... Main unke saath nahin... Aapke saath khelna chahta hoon...Mere jaane ke baad... (stopped immediately) I mean,Jab Aap chali jaayengi... toh phir toh main aapke saath nahin khel paaoonga naa...

GUNJAN could feel the pain in his voice. To other's this may be a casual statement made by a brother. But GUNJAN knew the hurt... the emotions TINKU was going through at that time. She wanted to say something to cheer him up, but words failed her as her eyes welled with tears...

T - Aur Di... Sabhi kehte hain naa ki, hamein zyada TV nahin dekhni chahiye...zyada se zyada yahaan ke pollution free environment mein rehna chahiye...woh hamare health ke liye zyada zaroori hai... TV,Computer se toh hamari aankhen bhi kharaab ho jaayengi...  (said in cutely serious tone)

GUNJAN was moving her hands over his head, her delicate fingers caressing his thick lock of hair. But the tears had now left the safe confines of her eyes and flowed freely down her cheeks. TINKU could feel his sister's anguish and wiping the stray drops of tears that were on his cheeks, he looked up and hated what he saw. His sister was crying... he wanted to see her smile... only smile... these tears spoiled everything... not that his sister looked awful when she cried... she still looked pretty... but not as much as she did when she had that smile.

He lifted his hands to wipe her tears and with his little fingers... touching the edges of his lips... he signaled her to smile... blinking his eyes as if pleading... GUNJAN humored him... she smiled faintly. Much better..he thought. Trying to act normal, he said...
"Di ghar chalein... ? Mom ab sach mein pareshaan ho rahi hongi..."

GUNJAN hugged her baby brother... tightly... her hug filled with immense love for him. She wanted to cry her heart out, but for TINKU,  she controlled herself.  TINKU was holding her tightly too... his eyes not able to retain those tears. GUNJAN knew her brother was crying.  Gently she moved him away from her and looked at his tear stained face. She wiped his tears... and just like he had... she too held the edges of her lips and spread them asking him to smile.

TINKU smiled through his tears... smiling at him, she held his hand and both walked home... along with them walked ...SILENCE...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                     : : - Please Down the Cursor - : :.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
                     ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

PART-5   (2/2)

Siggy Banner made by :
Pragya
[pragya_luvsajan]

[C]

ERON INDIA Office,Mumbai.

The hangover of the office Party last night was evident in office today. Hushed whispers were doing rounds. The Party had been rocking... Food...DJ... everything so 'Perfect' ... and most Perfect ... their new Boss ... ARNAV GREWAL ... drooling session between the female staff of the office  was full on... at the Party yesterday and  the office today... 2 girls were busy discussing the Party... and their new Boss...

G 1 - WoW Yaar ! Tumhen pata bhi nahin tumne last night kya miss kar diya...I must say...tumhen kal ki Party mein hona chahiye tha (said excitedly)

G 2 - What...?? Aisa bhi kya tha wahaan Jo, tum itni excited ho rahi ho...?

G 1 - Arre,Yeh poocho kya nahin tha wahaan...  (visualized something n said in very dreaming way) But,special toh 1 hi 'cheez' thi.. .Haaaiii He is Damn cool n so Handsome Yaar...

G 2 - Who..? Tum kiski baat kar rahi ho...?

G 1 - Arre ! Hamare new 'Programming Head' ki...! Kya lagte hain woh yaar...! he is so...so...so... Sexy .

G 2 - Oh ! Phir toh rehne do... Tumhen toh Vivek Oberoi aur Tushaar Kapoor bhi Sexy hi nazar aate hain (she chuckled).

G 1 - No... This time 'Real' mein... Seriously, Kya personality hai unki...Haaaiii... Perfect Eye Candy... aur kya dance karte hain woh... I am toh totally gone ...Main toh un par puri tarah Fida ho gayi Yaar...! (acting as if,she was about to feint)

G 2 - Oh ! Agar itna keh rahi ho...toh kuchh toh baat hogi uss mein... waise,woh hai kahaan...? Lunch Break hone ko aaya par,Maine toh subah se kisi Sexy aur Handsome hunk ko nahin dekha...

G 1 - Kaise dekhogi...? Woh apne Cabin mein hain... Kab se wait kar rahi hoon...1 baar toh bulaaye... Aise Boss ke saath toh Non-Stop 18hrs. work kar sakti hoon..woh bhi bina kisi 'Complain' yaa kisi 'Overtime Charges' ke...

She was startled as she heard a grim and cold voice speak in a slightly high tone.....

"Thanks ! for your determination for work... par,mujhe aap sab ke 18 nahin sirf 8 hrs. hi chahiye... woh bhi full Determination n Perfection ke sath."

Both the girls quickly turned around... and both were left gaping... they were  staring at the  Handsome Hunk who stood in front of them. Dressed in a gray suit... striking, handsome features...  ARNAV GREWAL  looked HOT... DAMN HOT...  but he had no smile on his face...a grim look... he had  joined as the 'NEW PROGRAMMING HEAD' of "ERON INDIA". He had just returned from MELBOURNE .

https://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww41/sunaina02/barun1.png

Both the girls were feeling embarrassed... he had heard each and every word they had  uttered ... and maybe he had not liked it. His voice indicated his displeasure. Both of them looked downwards... trying to avoid eye contact with ARNAV. He walked closer to the girls and in the same, strict tone he said... 

"This is First n last warning for both of You... Abhi Lunch Break hone mein full 8min. bache hain..aur,Tum donon ne abhi se apna 'Chatting Club' start kar diya...! This is Office hour... aur yahaan tum donon ko work karne ke liye appoint kiya gaya hai...Mujhe yaa kisi off-beat Topic ko discuss karne ke liye yaa nahin. Kal PARTY mein kya hua...? Yeh zaroori nahin hai... Aaj yahaan kya ho raha hai... Yeh zyada zaroori hai. I hope,mujhe yeh baat tumhen dobara nahin batani hogi...

Both nodded in affirmative... not able to speak a word... they were still not willing to look at ARNAV... meet his gaze... ARNAV looked at  them angrily and left from that place... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ARNAV entered his cabin and slammed the door shut behind him and on his face was a... smile.  He stood in front of a large mirror that occupied one end of his spacious glass cabin and looked at himself... adjusting his tie and setting his hair, ARNAV  looked at himself... with pride...

(( Not Bad Dude...! You are still Heart Throb... Girls aaj bhi mujhe discuss karti hain... Mujhe toh laga tha meri rough-tough image ke baad woh mujhe 1 different angle se hi dekhti hongi... par,Thank God ! Work ke over load mein mera charm nahin khoya...

And giving his mirror image a flying kiss, ARNAV sat on the chair, opened his Lappy and logged on. His smile got wider as he saw his screen saver... It had the picture of... GUNJAN...

she looked amazingly pretty in the pic... It was clicked at the wedding of his elder brother,ANKIT. She had looked so pretty that day... dressed in a light pink 'Lehanga' that had delicate silver zari  work done, GUNJAN looked like a fairy... the minimal jewelry and little makeup ensured that her natural and flawless beauty was visible.  The smile that played on her pretty lips was enough to make anyone's heart skip a beat. Her hair was neatly pinned up... with stray strands falling on her face. That pic was now displayed on his computer screen. He was speaking to her pic...as if it was GUNJAN who was there...
I wish,bas yeh charm tum par bhi chal jaaye...waise,hi jaisa Bhai ki marriage mein tumhaara mujh par chala tha... (blushed)  waise maine 1 galti toh ki...Bhai ke saath-saath mujhe bhi phere le lene chahiye the... par,koi baat nahin...uss waqt nahin liye toh kya...ab le lenge... toh,Miss GUNJAN BHUSHAN...are you ready for your new Identity...? Mrs.GUNJAN ARNAV GREWAL. Agar ready nahin hain,toh ho jaaiye...2 yrs. tak wait kar chuka hoon... aur zyada nahin kar sakta... aur karoon bhi kyun...? Sab kuchh toh already set hai...phir,wait kya karna...?

Bas ab toh sirf Mom-Dad se kehna hai,aur sab kuchh Final. But,tell me... kya, tumhen kabhi mujhse milne...mujhse baat karne ka dil nahin karta...? Phir,abhi tak mujhe apna contact number,apna address kyun nahin diya...?? (with fake anger) Tumhaari images se toh baat kar main bore ho chuka hoon...ab toh mujhe tumse baat karni hai... waise,mujhe dekhna hai... apne hone waale Hubby ko aap kaise handle karti hain... bas 1 baar DELHI aao toh sahi... phir dikhata hoon...Office mein itna strict rehne waala ARNAV...real mein kitna Romantic hai...(smiled very badly)  )) 

He was lost in GUNJAN... her thoughts... thoughts of his future life with her... and suddenly... his cell buzzed. ARNAV came back to reality and checked the number on his cell...  his Mom was calling... from DELHI.  Just what he had wanted...to speak to his Mom... definitely a good sign, he thought. He received the call and excitedly spoke...

A - Hello ! Mom... Sorry,Kal raat woh aapse baat nahin ho paayi actually kal Office staff ne 1 party...

AM - Its ok beta... Koi baat nahin...main samajh sakti hoon. Tumne Join kar liya...yehi hamare liye 1 badi news hai... New Office...new Job...new environment..I know,kuchh zyada hi busy hoge...

A - Haan Mom...Yahaan kuchh zyada hi work load hai...anyway,kaise phone kiya...?

AM -  Maa ko apne bete ko call karne ke liye kisi wajah ki zaroorat nahin...

A - I know Mom...actually,mujhe bhi aapse 1 zaroori baat karni thi...bas,soch raha hoon...kaise kahoon...

AM - (Cutting him off... as if trying to avoid 'something') Waise, mujhe tumse yeh poochna tha ki,tum ANU ki marriage ceremony attend karne DELHI aa rahe ho naa...?

A - (smiled but,said in little serious tone)Sorry Mom...! But,I don't think... main abhi aa paaoonga... Actually,Yahaan kaafi work load hai... some colleagues bhi leave par hain toh...

AM - (said happily)Oh ! I understand bete ! Work is more important then,other things... Don't worry...Tum sirf apne work par concentrate karo... Main yahaan sab ko samjha doongi...

ARNAV was little shocked((Yeh Mom ko kya hua...? Aaj unhen mere work se koi problem nahin...? Main DELHI nahin aa raha...issi bhi casually treat kar rahi hain...par,Kyun...?? Kya kuchh aisa hua hai jo,mujhe pata nahin...?? par,Kya...??))

A -  Thanks Mom for understand me... But,I really want to talk you... Maine SUJATA Bhabhi ko phone kiya...par,woh meri call receive nahin kar rahin... maine Office number se bhi try kiya but,unhone meri awaaz sun ne ke baad call cut kar di... Bhai bhi kuchh nahin bata rahe... Kuchh hua hai kya Mom...??(asked in very curious tone )

AM - (little disturb..but act normal)Nahin...nahin toh...hona kya hai... Kuchh bhi toh nahin... ANKIT busy hoga..issi liye baat nahin ho pa rahi hogi...aur SUJATA...woh toh apne 'Maayke' gayi hui hai... shayad usne tumhaari awaaz pehchani nahin hogi...simple...Koi bhi baat nahin hai...Don't worry...

A - Par Mom...Maine unse GUN...

AM -  (cutting him and speaking Immediately ) Bete...shayad tumhaare Dad aa gaye hain... Mujhe unhen Lunch serve karna hai... Main baad mein call karoongi...Ok... Bye. (and cut the call immediately)

As ARNAV kept the cell on his desk, his smile had vanished and a small frown had formed on his forehead. He was now very disturbed by these turn of events... (( Kuchh toh hai...Jo sabhi mujh se hide kar rahe hain... par kya...?? Jab se main INDIA wapas aaya hoon... Koi bhi Mujh se GUNJAN ke baare mein baat nahin karna chahta...par kyun...?? Mujhe toh yeh bhi pata nahin ki,woh abhi kahaan hai...? Woh DELHI se kyun gayi...?? Sirf apne Dad ke transfer ki wajah se woh apna MBA admission kaise cancel kar sakti hai...?? Aur Uncle ka transfer kahaan hua hai...? Koi mujhe kuchh bata kyun nahin raha...? SUJATA Bhabhi...!! Woh mujhe kuch bata sakti hain... par,woh bhi toh mujhe avoid kar rahin hain...? Achha hua jo Mom ko DELHI aane ke baare mein nahin bataya...ab jab DELHI pahunch kar unhen surprise doonga...toh hi pata chalega ki, Aisa kya hai...jo sabhi mujh se hide karna chahte hain... GUNJAN thik toh hai...?? Usse kuchh hua toh nahin...?? ))

He was now worried... for GUNJAN. What had happened that every1 was avoiding this topic??  What were they trying to hide from him?? He had to reach DELHI and find out soon. Staying away from GUNJAN was getting very difficult now. Yes... he had to find out where she was... how she was doing???

---------------------------------------------

[D]

After she kept the receiver back in its hook, MADHU ( ARNAV's Mother) walked towards the sofa and sat down. She looked tensed. This was getting difficult by the minute. Lying to ARNAV  was never easy. Her tensed look was not missed by her husband, Mr. KARTHIK GREWAL ... (ARNAV's Dad) though he pretended to read a magazine.  He had to speak up...   He did not wish to, but he knew he had to be strict... so he said in a serious tone...

AD - Tumne usse sab kuchh bataya kyun nahin... .

AM - Kya kahoon main uss se...? Hamare kehne par hi toh usne...

AD - (cuts) MADHU tum baat samajh nahin rahi ho... Ab ARNAV, MELBOURNE mein nahin MUMBAI mein hai...Hum uss se zyada dinon tak kuchh hide nahin kar sakte...aur phir,inn 2 saalon mein kaafi kuchh badal gaya hai... Kuchh bhi pehle jaisa nahin raha. Usse ab saari sachhai pata honi chahiye...

AM - Haan,Par...iss tarah...aur,phir jo kuchh bhi hua...uss mein GUNJAN ki kya galti hai...? usse toh...

AD - (cuts angrily) Galti kisi ki nahin...par,Tum kya chahti ho...? Jo ANKIT (ARNAV's elder Bro. ) ke saath hua wohi ARNAV ke saath bhi ho...? (said in very rude tone )

AM - Nahin,Main aisa nahin chahti...par,Yeh zaroori toh nahin... Main ARNAV ko jaanti hoon...woh,kitna ziddi hai...yeh Aapko bhi pata hai... Woh,isse easily accept nahin kar sakta.

AD - Usse accept karna hoga... woh koi bachha nahin hai...Usse yeh baat samajhni hogi... Iss Family ke liye kya achha hai...Yeh usse bhi sochna hoga... (said angrily )  Agar tum usse yeh nahin bata sakti toh,koi baat nahin...main khud uss se baat karoonga...

AM - (said in worried tone)Aap rehne den... Main Right time par uss se baat karne ki koshish karoongi. Waise bhi woh DELHI nahin aa raha...toh abhi iss baat ko aage badhane ka kya faayda...??  Jab woh aayega , GUNJAN yahaan nahin hogi... Hum uss waqt bhi toh uss se baat kar sakte hain...

AD - Thik hai...agar tum kehti ho toh...yehi sahi...par,jahaan tak main usse jaanta hoon ,woh DELHI zaroor aayega... Hum donon hi jaante hai ki,woh MELBOURNE se wapas kyun aaya hai... Iss liye, achha hoga...agar usse yeh Sachhai kisi bahar waale ki jagah kisi Family member se pata chale...His tone was strict... a no nonsense kind of tone... banging the magazine he was holding on the center table, he left the room. MADHU looked at her husband... tension seen clearly on her face... 

After her husband left the room, MADHU shut her eyes. Her fingers were massaging her forehead as she thought... (( Meri toh kuchh samajh nahin aa raha , Yeh sab kya ho raha hai...? sab kuchh toh thik tha...Phir Yeh,hamari khushiyoon ko kiski buri nazar lag gayi... ?? Kaise baat karoon main ARNAV se... ?? Kya kahoon main uss se... ?? Aur, GUNJAN... ?? Uski toh koi galti bhi nahin...Woh toh pehle hi... 1 kabhi na khatam hone waale dard ke saath zindagi guzar rahi hai... Kya, woh 1 aur dard bardasht kar paayegi...?? )) As a Mother, she felt equally for GUNJAN as she felt for her son ARNAV. This decision was going to hurt both the kids... and as a mother, this was going to be difficult for her too.

[To be Continued...]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends😊,

V  R back with our first update as 'Joseph with S 3'. This update is a bit long.😳 We are sorry if, it is not upto the mark.😳 Please do let us know our mistakes so V can improvise.😊

Though this story is based on emotions and the concept is a bit mature, we will try to keep it light.  Hope we succeed.😳

We understand that you may have a lot of questions after reading this update. ...please wait as  all your queries will be answered soon.πŸ˜›

Thank You for your patience regarding the Late Update.😳Hope you enjoy this Update

Joseph with S3
❀️

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow
awesome
amazing part πŸ‘
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...gunjan and tinku are sooo cute...aww samrat doesnt like tinku and gunjan heard what samrat said about he doesnt what tinku to come to his house again...samrat did believe ishita well he is in a big shock...wonder what arnavs mom is hiding...cont soon
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved (: [Tinku-Minku! :D]

*Edited*

Wonderful update!!πŸ‘ 
This is an awesome combo Joseph Bhai + S3 = Sumptuous Updates!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
I am truly glad with the choice Joseph Bhai has made.
The update was flawlessly written with perfection.
I loved the Samrat-Ishita-Rohan conversation they had about Tarun!
Not at all filmy and realistic dialogues!
I'm quite confused with the last part. Why do Arnav's Dad NOT want Arnav and Gunjan to marry?
What happened with Ankit?
Quite confusing and I'm sure you won't open up soon!
I will wait for you all have in store for us readers..

A truly wonderful update. A treat to read it :D

Thank you so much for the PM and Continue Soon!

Best Wishes,

Nivriti

Edited by SajanRox - 12 years ago
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved...

edited...
plsss don kill me guys I noe that m really late in commenting...n m soo sorry for that...
actually i wanted a long tym for reading it... coz i don like to read li'l li'l everyday... 😳
Anyways now that i hav completed reading... I wud like to say that the 2nd part was really amazing...
finally Arnav's entry n wowww I loved it allooot 😳 😳 I cud actly imagine him n he was lukin super sexy... πŸ˜ƒ 😳
The 1st part was very dramatic n emotional... but overall very well updated...
The Tinku n Gunjan part was very cuteee... I loved Tinku allooot... congoo joe for this πŸ˜‰
Okay now... since its me... TULI D GR88...πŸ˜† I hav e to ask a doubt like always πŸ˜†
If Gunjan's marriage is fixed with Arnav, then how cum Arnav's parents donno about this... I mean it was written that Arnav has to tell his parents about his love for Gunjan... how is it possible??πŸ˜•
N i won't ask wats d new mystery revolving around Grewal family... coz i noe that I hav to wait for it to cum out 😊
Samrat's relation was very well narrated n well explained... but u guys ought to clear this doubt...
Now m waiting for Yamini to cum in n Sam's reaction over it...
Anyways u guys carry on with d ff...
Gud luck... πŸ˜‰

S3 gr888 that u r accompanying Joseph here too 😊

Edited by cool_tuli - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: 358674

wow

awesome
amazing part πŸ‘

Thanks Buddy ! for your nice Comment😳