Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} - Page 27

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Nivi for your precious Feed-Back.😳 Its really very incurraging...for me.😳 But,seriously I personally feel...You , Ektaa n Ambika is 10 times better then me... Seniors writer toh Awesome hain hi...

And,about Ektaa...1st Reply toh jaane do...7-8 days mein Reply aa jaaye...woh hi kaafi hai...πŸ˜‰. and,about Ideas... Its really time taking procedure but,woh sab main Story write karte hue think kar leta hoon. Abhi toh only ,Dialogue and scene description write karna hota hai. Do you know my both story (MBYPH n APHG) is fully completed before the start...so,Update writing mein problem nahin hoti.

Thanks for liking whole Updates n all scenes.😳 I'll really try to match the level of your expectations in my next upcoming parts...😳 .Thanks for liking my new presentation style😳 and,I am Your Idol in I-F...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³.OMG !!😲 πŸ˜²  😲 I am totally faint...😳 😳 😳after reading this...😳. Thanks for this Big Compliment...😊 Thank God ! still I am not in cloud 9.πŸ˜†and,I really loved to read your long Comment...😊(My replies is long too😳)...and, I am always ready for help to you...but,which FF...???πŸ˜• Please,PM me about your Confusion...😳

Joseph
❀️.

Your works are seriously my inspirations!😳 I want help in Life Is Strange..!πŸ˜• I will PM you and plus you need to edit in my OS Discovering...! When are you doing that?
And please, you write much much better than me for sure.. I am nothing in front of you!😳

Love,
Nivriti❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aashizin

hey joseph once again superb update i loved this part seriously very wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘specially the way u described samrat's eagerness his excitement to have  convo with gunjan , and tinku's naughtiness and his care for gunjan superb πŸ˜³i can say if samrat is sher tinku is shava sher πŸ˜†πŸ˜†samrat misunderstood gunjan as his would be wife and other side gunjan is shocked with his reaction no doubt she is not aware with this things what he is thinking for her and thats why for any girl it has to be same reaction the way gunjan did, but no doubt with this update and misunderstanding gunjan made her entry in his heart , no doubt when this misunderstanding will be cleared gunjan will always there in his heart the way he is totally impressed with  her beauty ,simplicity her caring and loving nature ,no doubt gunjan always makes all ppl to fall for her with her simplicity and wonderful nature and this time samrat 's heart is also felt same no it will be interesting to read how will samrat will after knowing truth no doubt it  will be like heart break for him as he is liking her now , abt gunjan how she will feel when she will meet arnav and what will happen in this story kuch bhi kaho samrat and tinku can make good pair as jiju sala ek dusare par bhari πŸ€£

Thanks a lot Aashi for your sweet feed-back.😳 Definitely Tinku is 'sawa ser' for SAMRAT.πŸ˜† GUNJAN is totally unaware from SAMRAT's misunderstanding. He likes her simplicity...her caring nature and her whole personality...but,she is not that one...in next part, I'll post his situation after knowing the truth. But,SAMRAT toh SAMRAT hai...πŸ˜‰ His problem is...Tinku usse 'JIJU' kyun nahin keh raha...πŸ˜† n Tinku...?? He is ready for protect her Di...from GABBARπŸ˜†But,over all next Update is little-bit serious.
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Joseph dear SORRY Buddy for such a late reply and for not commenting on PART-3...Actually Kya karoon I have many pending FF left 2 read and pheley time nahi tha NOW I have become too too Lazy...I can't understand which 2 read 1st n which later..So I keep on thinking this only..But from Now I will give comments on time...

SORRY 4 Late reply...

Buddy After reading both parts 3 and 4th I will say this OMG!! WOW!! what a Rocking and fully Mindblowing ,Dasoon and SUPER DUPER Fantabulous update ..very well written...each n everything from Scenes, Dialogues, style of presentation and Siggys Made by Pragya...every part of update 3 & 4 was stupendous...Man Wow!! what an excellent and fantastic work...well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...U r a very good writer...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Love Ur FF a lottt...Awesome update...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

PART-3 update comment...

Part 3 update was very well written...each n every part was described in a perfect way n mannerπŸ‘πŸΌ...It was an interesting update...Samrat n SM scenes were rocking...πŸ‘...When a Son or daughter stay n work outside their home town and when they come home 4 vacations at that time they are the apple of parents n everyone eyes and their needs and desires are kept in mind by MOTHERS while making food etc ...and U showed this very well...and younger son /daughters is always apple of everyones eyes or family...and this was shown in case of samrat who is younger and stay in mumbai and is the apple of his mother eyes and his desires are fullfilled n kept in mind when he comes home...SM making food while thinking sam in mind and even ishita fulfilling her devar wish showed how much sam is loved by each person in family....SM n samrat conversation was interesting ...And sam curiousness to meet the girl whom his parents has choosen was interesting...😊 and Sam Mom n ishita keeping him in suspense n not telling was also awesome scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Even Sam bhabhi scenes were interesting ...U showed perfectly rapport and friendship between Devar and bhabhi..devar bhabhi relation is such only in which there is friendship, care, respect and sweet Nok-Jhok and teasing each other...but with respect ...U showed this Kind of relation between ISHITA & Samrat...For Ishita samrat is like a brother who she cares 4 , n loves very much...she loves teasing him like a bhabhi but if samrat is wrong then she can also pull his ears n scold him..Even Samrat loves n cares 4 her bhabhi and loves teasing her and like a young brother gets his every wish fulfilled from her bhabhi who is like a sister 2 him and respects her a lott also....very well described devar bhabhi relation ...Loved their cute teasing, NOK-Jhok a lott.....πŸ‘πŸΌ... even SM n ISHITA coversation was interesting... it showed that both care n love each other very much and both love Samrat...

Gunjan n tinku scenes were interesting also...Tinku OMG !! he is so naughtyπŸ˜†...1st he called Rohan MB and then MBAπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...man he is very naughty ...πŸ˜†...But woh thoda spoiled bhi hai and I know by GunjanπŸ˜‰...She loves spoiling tinku but also scold him when he is wrong and doing badtamizzi...and I loved this fact that when he talked and called ishita MB KI MOM the way gunjan scolded him was good ...Tinku acts so mature but after all he is a young boy ...U showed this very well thru gunjan n tinku conversation after ishita phone call...Tinku Loves his sister very much and is very possessive about her and gets jealous also when some one calls his Sister Di or gets very close to gunjan or if Gunjan pays more attention 2 that person. and gets angry also...u showed this very well thru this Gunjan-TINKu scene  ...nice scene n interesting conversation between brother-sister...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Ishita-Sm-Gunjan scenes were also interesting... it showed the love and sweet rapport they all share.....the phone conversation and later on talk between ISHITA n Gunjan clearly n excellently showed that both share an excellent relation and are good friends also and ishita loves n cares 4 gunjan n trust her also and like friends sweet friendly teasing happen between them a lottt...loved this sweet talk n teasing between them and liked ishita wish that kash gunjan samrat ki wife baney...😊...I hope so too JosephπŸ˜‰...

Even SM n Gunjan conversation and talk showed that Sm also loves gunjan a lottt and cares 4 her and knows how naughty Gunjan is ...and the way they called gunjan 2 help them showed how much they trust gunjan n think of her as family ...loves this GIRLS TALK n teasing BETWEEN SM-Gunjan -ISHITA very very much...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Very nicely written girls talk n sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ......

OMG !! Samrat father will not agree 2 Gunjan-Samrat marriage...😲...πŸ˜”πŸ˜­..Gunjan is such a nice girl.Dont do this Joseph...and SM-ISHITA conversation n guess that Gunjan will never be samrats choice was wrong..This whole conversation showed that thought both SM n ISHITA love samrat n care 4 him still they donot know samrats choice and thoughts very well..well it may be bec till now the type of girls who are seen with samrat are very modern ...so they think gunjan is not sam choice..but how shocked both will be if they come to know Samrat fell in love with Gunjan at 1st sight...😊..I can imagine their shocked expressions...πŸ˜‰...

WOW!! joseph CHICKEN FRY POP and chocolate pudding WOW!! My mouth is watering already...itnii awesome dishesπŸ‘πŸΌ...yaar joseph aab mein kya karoon MUJH BHI KHAANA HAI BOTH DISHESπŸ˜‰...pls share with me also...next which dish will be made JOSEPHπŸ˜‰...YUMMY DISHES😊...

And HEY BUDDY NICE NAMES DDπŸ˜† but what does MB and MBA mean??? I know MBA masters in business administration toh nahi hogaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Plss do tell MBA matlab  n MB also...I know name meaning funny hogaπŸ˜†...

SAJAN 1st meet scene was β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜...😳...Yaa Sajan 1st meet scene was embarrassing but NOT CHEAP NOT VULGAR at all...u showed this scene in an Apt and proper way ..there was not cheapness in it at all...it was funny and embarrassing both.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ...
Samrats thoughts after seeing gunjan for 1st time was also interesting ...it showed samrat likes Gunjan and has fallen in love with her...and U r a master at showing Misunderstanding..πŸ‘πŸ‘man what a misunderstanding..πŸ‘πŸ‘...Samrat things Gunjan is Would be MRS SAMRAT SHERGILL ...Wow!! I hope this misunderstanding comes true...😍...

On the whole I loved part -3 very much...each part was excellently written ..good work joseph...

PART-4 let me read second part of part 4 ie B PART as I have read part A but B part is left so after reading will reply ..wasey part 4 whose A part I have read is very very interesting and rocking. even b part which i have read little bit is awesome n funny n excellent ..WILL REPLY in detail about part-4 soon ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘...

Do send me link whenever u update your FF joseph buddy...

SORRY again 4 late reply...

AWESOME STORYπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Love Gunjan😊😊...    

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely πŸ‘ Lovely πŸ‘ πŸ‘awesome,mindblowing...xtra ordinary Joseph πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘really ur writting skills r supeb ...loved the whole update to the core ...each n every scene was xtra ordinary Sajan kitchen scene ...rohan sam scene ...tinku n sajan scene n wow!!! u gave samrat more superb namesπŸ˜†...now really waiting for the Misunderstanding to get solved ...cont soon Joseph n thanks for the Pm n sorry for late reply hon...Edited by SwaNia_1 - 12 years ago
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey joseph
awsome superb update
loved the part
omg samrat ko toh big misunderstanding hai πŸ˜†
poor sam kitne sapne dekh chuka hai woh
i cant wait for next part and to see what happens next
and as always tinku and gunjan duo rocked i just loved this bro and sis duo <3
do cont soon
love
tanzeel
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it. Loved each and every scene. And sajan pov was very nice. I loved the scene where sam is talking about their life and gunjan said about the food! It was so hilarious! I'm loving this misunderstanding of samrat. But, by this gunjan is thinking wrong about sam. And the most special part of the update... Sam-tinku convo... Omg!! It was so hilarious! I hadn't stoped laughing till now! I just loved that scene very much. Samrat and uncle!! How can anyone even imagine that! And samrat bhai to gunjan!! This is the next to impossible! I just loved samrat's reaction. U wrote very nicely that i can vusualise it. I can imagine the samrat's adorable and shocking expressions. This so januable. And why r u cutting the part c, d of next update? I just love to read long updates. So, please give long updates. And don't even think that it will waste our time. I really love to read ur ffs. U wrote so nicely that makes us fall in for ur ffs. How can u think that we won't like to read the long updates?! Please don't think like that. Precap is intresting. Arnav's entry! I'm waiting to know about his charector. Hope he will not be a negative charector. But, i trust u that u'll give justice to every charector and the story. Waiting for next update eagerly. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Thanks Lakshmi for your nice n precious feed-back,Its really a lot to me.😳 Thanks for appreciate whole Parts of this Update...SaJan confusion part creates a funny situation but,I must say writing of comic scene is more difficult then serious scene...especially confusion lines.SAMRAT-TINKU convo always special hi hogi because,they both are SmartπŸ˜³πŸ˜† TINKU knows,how to protect her Di😳. .

And about,cutting the Part-C n D. Actually,this is already a long Update . First I wanted to edit SAM-ROHAN part but,That scene was important for in next part also so, I couldn't edit. Now,I'll post Part-C n D in Next Update.😳 By the way,Thanks for liking this FF😳. My next part is also very long😳 without any cut. Yes, ARNAV is not a negative character. He is really a sweet guy.😳 Thanks for trust me for my characterization...Its really a big compliment😳 I'll post my next part on 19th.

Joseph❀️

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 358674

sooo sweet

very nice part

Thanks Buddy for your nice Comment.😳 Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ecstasy-

What can i say? Just awesome!

Thanks Chandna for your sweet reply😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritianya

Mindblowing update joseph
realy what a triangle of misunderstanding created by u
hats off
kitchen sceen b/w sam & tinku was just hillaurious
luvd it
kritika

Thanks Kritika for your sweet feed-back.😳 Thanks for liking misunderstanding part n SAM-TINKU convo.😳Its really a lot to me.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Hey Amazing Updates Joseph!!! Thnxx for the PM & Pls add me 2 ur PM List! 

Thanks Zeenat for your Reply,here.😳 I added your name in my PM List.😊