Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: preety88

lovely update...cant wait to see what samrats reaction will be when he finds out gunjan isnt his to be wife...tinku and samrats convo was funny...cont soon

Thanks Preety , for your sweet Reply.😳 Next part is very important for SAMRAT's POV. Thanks for appreciate SAM-TINKU's convo part. I'll be cont. soon...

Joseph.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Nivi for your precious comment.😳 Actually,here all characters are equally important so,I can't ignore their actual required space. Last part is toughest scene for me because,This is my first try to write this type of scene.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†.SAM's misunderstanding will create some more cute scenes.☺️ I'll update very soon.😳.

But I still say, you write it with simplicity and perfection! Hat's off to you!πŸ‘
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my spot on Page 24πŸ˜‰... Can't believe I was the first to comment!πŸ˜† Please help me out with my update too..!! I'm seriously confusedπŸ˜•! And you are the only one who can get me out of it!😳
karantakiar thumbnail
wao0 superb nd amazing part...
u alwayz amaze me dear,luvly part.
plz plz cn tsoon.
luv u
vritika
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
updated my comment on page no.32
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

reserved... I'll edit this soon...

^^^^^'edited'^^^^^

πŸ€£
Samrat n Gunjan's thinkings...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was sooo hilarious... especially that part where Sam says that baadme koi prob nai honi chahiye n all.. n gunjan replies that koi prob nai hogi thinkin he is talkin abt d chicken...
OMGGG this is d best update till now... Awesomeee bro... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
The writing is sooo gud...
n plsss don mind i think u made TINKU a bit over the top... I mean he is jus a kid n i think u cud hav kept his character like a sweet, normal kid... like u did with ROHAN!! M sorry if u felt bad but this was jus a suggestion or rather advice from a friend... Otherwise u noe wat happens... the mindset abt Gunjan changes that she has such a Badtamiz brother...😳
If possible sumwer do show sum gud attitude from Tinku that will add to the love of the ff...
Apart from all these things I loved Samrat's character... his way of handling kids... his try for expressing his love for Gun... n Gunjan was as usual very sweet, bubbly...
But what i didn like in this post was d precap... awww... this misunderstanding wil b cleared... matlab YAMINI will enter???? 😲 I don hav any prob with Arnav... bcoz it won't hit Sam directly but Yamz cumin in right now... will give a boommm to Sam's heart n brain...
May b his attitude towards Gun will change πŸ˜• awww i don want that to happen...
But m sure u hav sum gud things to write ahead... so lookin forward to it...
All d best...dude..! n  again... SUPERBBB UPDATE 🀣 🀣

Thanks Tuli for your sweet Reply.😳 Its really a lot to me...😳 . I am really happy that,you point-out the character of TINKU...😳 Actually,TINKU is over smart child...He is naughty...sweet also but,not just like ROHAN. In this Update... He is teasing SAMRAT...just called 'Uncle' n 'Bhaiyaa' but in 1 line...woh limit cross karta hai ("My Di is not 'Bai' so Mind your language") but,that was necessary... because,after that sentence,GUNJAN scolds to him and ordered to him to say Sorry to SAMRAT. Definitely,SAMRAT is upset with his behavior... Please,wait till next part... because,I'll continue that whole sequence in next part also... Next part is little bit serious... GUNJAN loves TINKU but,its not means she tolerate his all 'Badtamizi'... Last update mein bhi jab TINKU ,ISHITA ko "MB ki MOM" kehta hai...she scolds to him. But,Its not a excuse...I'll definitely try to maintain a cuteness of a child😳 Sorry,for any disappointment.😳

No,YAMINI will not enter in next part.😳 Misunderstanding clear hogi... but,in very simple way...😳.By The Way,Yes ARNAV is coming in next Update...with a little mysterious twist...😎.

Joseph❀️

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox

Res =)) I will read and edit...πŸ˜‰

*Edited*

Okay, so it is me first this time!πŸ₯³
Sorry Ekta!🀣

Joseph Bhai, what can I say!πŸ˜• 

But still a big hug for this big update!πŸ€—

Such mind-blowing, sumptuous parts you post that the English Dictionary may be short of words but your appreciations won't stop! Wow! Flawlessly written!πŸ‘ 

I loved the bonding you showed between Rohan and Samrat.πŸ˜† I also loved the way Sam tried to get his work done through Rohan!!πŸ˜† "You need to be extra-smart to get PS3"

Samrat still thinks Gunjan is the girl for him, wish that could happen soon!😳 So, obviously his attempts to be with Gunjan alone in the kitchen were tooo good!πŸ‘ 

Where do you get such ideas from?πŸ˜• My mind stops whenever I write updates and you are like fabulous!..😳

The Tinku part was so cute, he is such a doll! [Okay he is a boy but anyways!]πŸ˜†
I loved his possessiveness for his elder sister. And the Rakhi tying part🀣! I am still ROFLing on that!🀣

Samrat aka Gabar's anger is on his nose. He scolded Tinku so loudly for calling him "Uncle" and "Bhaiya"

I liked the way you showed Gunjan's POVπŸ‘. She thinks he is so shameless. Well, he was trying to be though!πŸ˜†

I am so damn addicted to your FF! Please do continue soon, I wait for it to be updated!!!

Kay, now coming back to this particular update!😳

Well, the presentation style is awesome. You are my IDOL on I-F! What updates you make...
I am so in love with each and every update of yours.

Well, this part was mostly based on Sam's POV! Aww... He is such a sweetheart!
The part where Gunjan said she will take care of the things and SM should rest. Was so GunjanIsh. And Sam was eavesdropping. 

And when Gunjan was worried about Rohan and asked Ishita to go and see for him, Sam thought it was for him.🀣

God! He will be shocked when he gets to know the truth!πŸ˜†

I can still imagine him shamelessly flirting with Gunjan. Just like the serial...

You may have changed the characters, but you have wonderfully kept the SaJan essence intact. You surely know how to play with words and frame Not-So Filmy yet attracting sentences. You seriously are my idol on I-F.

Thank you so much for the Pm! Please Continue Soon..
I tried my best to make a looonnnggg Comment, sorry if I could not!

By the way, I need your help!
Please help me out with my update tooo.. I am totally confused!!

Love,
Nivriti

Thanks Nivi for your precious Feed-Back.😳 Its really very incurraging...for me.😳 But,seriously I personally feel...You , Ektaa n Ambika is 10 times better then me... Seniors writer toh Awesome hain hi...

And,about Ektaa...1st Reply toh jaane do...7-8 days mein Reply aa jaaye...woh hi kaafi hai...πŸ˜‰. and,about Ideas... Its really time taking procedure but,woh sab main Story write karte hue think kar leta hoon. Abhi toh only ,Dialogue and scene description write karna hota hai. Do you know my both story (MBYPH n APHG) is fully completed before the start...so,Update writing mein problem nahin hoti.

Thanks for liking whole Updates n all scenes.😳 I'll really try to match the level of your expectations in my next upcoming parts...😳 .Thanks for liking my new presentation style😳 and,I am Your Idol in I-F...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³.OMG !!😲 πŸ˜²  😲 I am totally faint...😳 😳 😳after reading this...😳. Thanks for this Big Compliment...😊 Thank God ! still I am not in cloud 9.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and,I really loved to read your long Comment...😊(My replies is long too😳)...and, I am always ready for help to you...but,which FF...???πŸ˜• Please,PM me about your Confusion...😳

Joseph
❀️.

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Bro. !! What a Fabulous Update...too Good Yaar !!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I loved It.😊 Each n every scenes and dio. is so Good and Fantastic.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ OMG !! What a Fantastic peace of writing...😲 Its Awesome. I know the writing of 'Misunderstanding Part' is not easy...B'coz wahaan Double meaning Dio. ko simple way mein write karna hota hai...1 simple line jiske 2 meaning aate hon. Great Work πŸ‘ Actually,I think U R expert in Misunderstanding part... I remember MBYPH's SaJan 1st meet part.That was also Memorable Part😳.

In this Update,every thing is Perfect.Totally balanced...whatever , SAMRAT's misunderstanding... GUNJAN's natural reaction... SAMRAT's bribe to ROHANπŸ˜‰ SaJan kitchen scene πŸ˜‰ n TINKU-SAMRAT's convo...I enjoyed too much...It was very Hilarious part.😊 Eagerly waiting for 17th Jun.😊 Thanx 4 PM.

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Tuli for your sweet Reply.😳 Its really a lot to me...😳 . I am really happy that,you point-out the character of TINKU...😳😳 Sorry,for any disappointment.😳 Actually,TINKU is over smart child...He is naughty...sweet also but,not just like ROHAN. In this Update... He is teasing SAMRAT...just called 'Uncle' n 'Bhaiyaa' but in 1 line...woh limit cross karta hai ("My Di is not 'Bai' so Mind your language") but,that was necessary... because,after that sentence,GUNJAN scolds to him and ordered to him to say Sorry to SAMRAT. Definitely,SAMRAT is upset with his behavior... Please,wait till next part... because,I'll continue that whole sequence in next part also... Next part is little bit serious... GUNJAN loves TINKU but,its not means she tolerate his all 'Badtamizi'... Last update mein bhi jab TINKU ,ISHITA ko "MB ki MOM" kehta hai...she scolds to him. But,Its not a excuse...I'll definitely try to maintain a cuteness of a child

No,YAMINI will not enter in next part.😳 Misunderstanding clear hogi... but,in very simple way...😳.By The Way,Yes ARNAV is coming in next Update...with a little mysterious twist...😎.

Joseph❀️

Ohh yaa sure I'll deffo wait for d next update... Your reply has made me more impatient for d next update... Thanxx allooot for this sweet n detailed reply... πŸ˜ƒ
Yaaayy m waitin for Arnav's entry... hope even this is sumthin really rockin πŸ˜‰
Edited by cool_tuli - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

PHew atalst you updated! 

kitna tarapay hum sab ko!lolz!
well really awesome awesome update

man u have no clue ke sam ke thoughts phadke meri kya halat ho rahi thi
i swear mera icha kare toh main yeh misunderstandings kabhi clear na hone doon
awesome sajan scene! it was really nice to see it
the way sam pataos rohan! 
fab scene! 
and tinku sam scene was gr8! funny it was1 aaah he is such a shaitan baacha!!! 

well all in alll gr8 gr8 gr8 update ! 
sorry for replying late ! my holidays over exams coming so i am like a bit busy! 

and now i am waiting for arnavs entry and more sajan scenes! 
i still have so many questions in my head! 
gr8 going
and i am waiting for 17th!! aaha! :)

Thanks a lot Pragya for your sweet feed-Back.😳 Sorry Yaar ! for my very late Update😳 Extremely
Sorry😳 Thanks for liking whole parts...and specially SAM's thoughts... 😳 Misunderstanding clear nahin hogi toh story move kaise karegi...πŸ˜‰ ARNAV is coming... His character is also good... Next part is little bit serious... I hope,you'll like it also...

Anyway,Now I'll post Part-5 on 19th instead of 17th because,now I am in DELHI... Sorry ! for another late.😳
By the way,Please share your Questions...(who,still have in your head😳) I'll try to solve those,step by step.😊