Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aashizin

i m thinking how to start πŸ˜†first of all extremely sorry for so so late reply i was out of town and i m having lots of pending pms don't know when i will finish πŸ˜’πŸ˜† i read both 2 parts i took plenty of time to read both parts i m seriously happy with proceeding story in second part of this story showing gunjan n samrat's povs for marriage for their life in third part loved gunjan's bonding with sam's family and got to know reason why she can't be sam's wife most prob one hint for future story sajan's first meeting was πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ok now sam misunderstood her as his would be wife now it will be interesting to read how this story will take new step ahead with this two opposite ppl's life , do continue soon and thanks for pm it was seriously awesome part πŸ‘πŸΌ i m extremely happy with this progress of this story πŸ˜³

Thanks Aashi,for your sweet feed-back.n please don't say sorry to me...Its really very embarrassing for me.I know, about your trip...I did read your PM about vacations.Thanks for liking both parts... this subject is little-bit serious but, I am trying to present this story in entertaining way...because,no body wants to read only lacture about marriage or relationship. GUNJAN is really sweet,loving,caring,responsible n litle-bit naughty...but,she knows the value of Family n relationship... Family is important for SAMRAT too... They both are different from each other...but,what about their 'would be' Partner...? Unse bhi toh milna hoga naa...!!

Joseph❀️.

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Reserve  😳 !! 

((
BTW, Amazing PresentationπŸ‘ loved your new Font design 4 Dio. part and Superb Siggy placement ,PRAGYA done a really GR8 job.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘))

Hi Bro. !! Good to see you again on I-F,after a long time😳.I wish everything is Fine now.😊 Please,Unreserved when you get time.😳  Thanks for liking my new Font style (for, Dio. portion).Yaa,PRAGYA did a very GR8 n Fabulous job...I am really grateful for her.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

i just love it sam was thinking tht gunjan was tht girl who is came to see him and gunjan  was a wrong girl samrat she is not tht girl who is your bride sam it other girl not gunjan poor sammm i feeling bad for him

Thanks Shafoo for your precious Comment.Yaa this is sad situation for Samrat...His parents choice is different ...meanwhile,Arnav is also waiting for GUNJAN

Joseph.
❀️
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey Joseph'.first of all very very very very Sorry for not commenting on the 2nd Part'.

Initially I was little bit busy n later don't know how did I Forget to comment..n 2ndly u have posted the Update early..so I could not comment ''.

Ok now firstly  start from 2nd part'.

It was Just Supreb..Fantastic'.Marvellouse Part''totally A1''πŸ‘πŸ‘

You r the Best writer'.how can u write sooo beautifully'''⭐️

Gunjan and Tinku bond was soo cute and lovely'I love the most Tinku dialogues in this part'..n Tinku is also my most fav Character'.so cute and Dramatic'..

Specially the way he was taking care of her DI was so lovely''.i liked it very very very much'😳😳..n then his dialogues about Scooty n Samrat''this whole scene was written so Perfectly'..most of all his acting with his Mom'πŸ˜†'..oh God'it was so sweet''..i thoroughly enjoyed the 1st part bcoz of Tinku'.so sweet and innocent..n naughty tooo'..means so innocently he was blaming to Scooty  n Samrat..that why he had parked the car in the middle of the way'πŸ˜†'each n every line was just Superb'.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then Gunjan and her mom bonding was written very fantastically''.this scene was also very nice''when they both were talking abt marriage n life partner'.very touchy n emotional scene'''really nice'.πŸ‘

After then Samrat n his family scene was veryyy wonderfull..his bonding with his mom n bhabhi was so good'..Ishita teasing n everything was very nicely described'just like a perfect family picture'.πŸ˜›

The overall whole update was Awesome'Superb mind blowing'..β­οΈπŸ‘

Now 3rd part

It was a Rocking update'..i simply loved it to the core''.just wonderful'Fabulouse part''πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Samrat desperately know abt that girl'with whom his marriage is fixed'.but poor boy..nobody tell him a single word abt her'πŸ˜‰

Ishita n Samrat are the Best example of fav Dever Bhabhi''(Sam is very lucky in this SS haan'as he has a wonderfull mom bhai bhabhi'dad n nephew')

Everyone take care of his likes n dislikes''infact Gunjan's relationship with his family was sooo wonderfull and amazing'😳😳'I really like this bubbly n naughty Gunjan of this SS'..She teased ishita..n loves Samrat's mom just like her own mom''.all this was sooo amazing '..Kitchen scene in Samrat's home was veryyy nice''ahhhaaa feeling so happy to know this that Sam's mom n bhabhi like Gunjan for Samrat..but cant do anything'as they r totally change to one another'..but don't worry..Opposite attracts'we know'..πŸ˜‰

and now''.offcourse '''

The Best scene of this SS was no doubt''.the Sajan first meeting scene.❀️

Oh My  God it was awesome'Out standing scene'''how can u write it sooo sooo beautifully and Perfectly'β­οΈπŸ‘

Sam was too much lost n her beauty as he did not realise abt his condition n towel'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oh God'..
so Hillariouse scene it was''.n then Gunjan's instant reaction "mene kuch nai dekha..mene kuch nai dekha'." It made me laugh very much yaar'πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ'.This whole scene was the Soul of this SS..n y not afterall it was Sajan's first meeting'but the situation which used to meet them first time was totally different n Superb'..love to the core this scene'πŸ‘...
morever sam was thinking that Gunjan is that girl'n was feeling so much happiness'n also blushed on this thought' awww''.sam ne to apni mom or bhabhi ka kaam khud hi asaan kar dia'..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But what would be..when he would came to know that Gunjan is not that girl'infact shez the person'who hitted his car'..eagerly waiting for the next part''plzzz update soon the next part'''''..just like this Rocking and Awesome update'..

Thanks for the pm

Hi Rija,First I want to say,a big thanks for this sweet n long feed-back😳 πŸ˜³ I am so touched after reading this because,here very few peoples understands, Characters detailing.Depth n Growth and please don't feel sorry for late Reply😳.I understand readers problems.😊

No Yaar,I am not Best...😳actually,I am very-very ordinery writer...I only want to write a story with little-bit realistic way...with some very simple n natural dialogues n situations.😳 In this story, Bonding between Family members is very important.Tinku,Ishita,Brij n SaJan's parents...even ARNAV Family's member is not just like a fillers...they all are playing a very important part in this story.GUNJAN is naughty...but,same time she is very responsible,caring n Obedient daughter...she loves her family...she trust their choice about A 'Perfect' guy (Arnav)πŸ˜‰.

Thanks a lot for liking that kitchen part n SaJan first meeting scene.😳These both were really very-very tough for me...Because,I never wrote this type of scenes,before😳..SAMRAT is misunderstanding GUNJAN's presence in his house...but,very soon he realize his mistake.I'll update very soon...better or worst then this Update...Do decide after reading...😳

Joseph❀️

Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks a lot Chandna for your sweet reply😳 n don't feel sorry yaar! for your late Reply...😳Its Ok...😊
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited my reply on page 29.😊
SandCastle. thumbnail
Hey Mr.Khadoos...🀣
edited my comment on pg.24...
its a li'l short this time due to some personal problems...plz bear with it...nxt time pakka long rply...😳
& do rply to it ok, m w8ing...πŸ˜›
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

Reserved...😭

after reading...

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

OMGGG...blushing like hell...!!!!
Will edit soon...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

*Edited*

Ok again i failed to comment 1st...😭...but no problem coz m 1st on the 24th pg.no...see m so ENTHUSIASTIC to comment 1st...🀣...hope nxt time i succeed in commenting 1st...🀣 & this time i ressed before u updated too...πŸ˜† Wah HATS OFF to me...🀣 -Yaa...I feel same thing...🀣 🀣.True ENTHUSIASTIC to comment 1st..🀣

Ok now cuming to this update...it was really EXTRA-SPECIAL for me as i mentioned before...☺️...it was superb, mind-blowing, ultra-cute, terrific & Ultra-januable... & way too much BLUSHABLE...OMG I still cant blive wat i read...☺️...was it really true?! Someone PINCH me plzzz...😳...u knw wat i read this update almost 8 times!! & this "SPECIAL SAJAN MEET SCENE almost 10 times...i still cant blive myself that i read it so many times...this can xplain to you how much ADDICTED i am to your FF...I Love this FF completely...😍 & m hoping for some more ultra januable scenes...😳
Thanks a lot EKTA for your compliment..☺️😳☺️ 8-10  time reading is not small thing..😳.Thank you so much for liking this FF ,to much.😳Yaa,some SaJan scenes are coming.😳.Januable or not...decide,after reading.😳

now cuming to Samrat-SM convo...it was really cute...awww...sam is the adorable son while SM is the caring & sweet mom...totally mother-son convo & way too adorable...superbly written scene...loved it...😳...Thnk god Samrat ke bathroom ka shower kharab ho gya warna "AISI" meeting "KAISE" hoti SaJan ki...🀣...Thnk u so much SM for letting him in Brij's room...🀣
What a thought...☺️.Girls bhi naa...☺️.Poor,SM ko kya pata tha...'Aisa Kuchh' ho jaayega...😳.

& now cuming to ISHITA...awww...shez so sweet...a REAL character actually & not the typical nagging daily-soap bhabhi...instead a loving soul...m loving her character whu knws wat is good for evryone & wat not... & i hope that she suceeds in bringing gunjan in sam's life...*FINGERS CROSSED*...
ISHITA n BRIJ is very sweet characters of this story.Yes,she is not playing a typical 'Bhabhi' character...She really feels, GUNJAN is right girl for SAMRAT.

& now Gunjan-GM scene...again a very sweet scene...totally mother-daughter convo... & 1 line was so typical said by gunjan's mother..."SALWAR SUIT tumpar acchi lagti hai, atleast uss JEANS TOP se toh zyada acchi lagti hai..." Its such a TYPICAL dialogue by mothers...🀣...isse padhke meri mom ki yaad aa gyi...always telling me the same thing...🀣...i must say u wrote the girl's convo so well...terrific yaar...simply superbbb...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks Ekta...Because,I was so nervous during the writing that part.GUNJAN's question to her Mom about her dress is natural feeling because,woh generally Jeans-Top carry karti hai... toh, 'Salwar Suit' mein bahar jaana...thoda awkward toh lagega...😳.And,Please...Aunty ki baat maan lo...(Just like Gunjan) Kya pata koi SAMRAT jaisa mil jaaye...☺️..ussi 'condition' mein..☺️☺️☺️.(At least,mere 'Bro.' ka peecha toh chutega🀣 🀣 🀣,Jab se tumhaari chat read ki hai...🀣 He scared..πŸ˜‰..'Bhabhi' ko kaha hai..Iss ladki ka kuchh karo... warna,main safe nahin...🀣 🀣 🀣)

& then i loved Gunjan-Ishita-SM convo...m sure jab SaJan ki marriage ho jyegi tab in teeno ki convo's padhne me bohot mazza ayega...LOL...Gunjan is so INTELLIGENT...apni family ke saath PLAYSCHOOL banayegi...🀣...too good Gunjan...i must say vry practical thinking...🀣...loved this convo vry much & then i evn loved ISHITA's thoughts...shez so right...Gunjan ko koi NAA kaise keh sakta h... how true!!😳 -Are you sure...SaJan marriage hogi...??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜².What a confidence...πŸ˜‰.ISHITA thought is right on that place...but,SM views about SaJan marriage thing is also right so,unhen koi hope nahin hai.

& then cuming to my FAV scene...SaJan 1st meet scene... OMG OMG...i was like...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ after reading it...it was just...i dont have words yaar...i was blushing like HELL...☺️...Samrat in TOWEL...☺️ & then...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ...Poor Gunjan!! I really can undrstnd her condition...really a very JANUABLE scene...aisi meeting maine aajtak nai dekhi... & then Samrat assumed her as the would-be-Mrs.Samrat Shergill...?! OMG OMG m gonna fainttt...😲...itni ACCHI galat-fehmi ho gyi isse...🀣...thnk god Samrat is not a DHAKKAN here...in fact he's the SMART one here...🀣...but i wonder wen he'll cum to knw the truth toh bechare ka kya reaction hoga?! W8inggg eagerly for it...lets see if he really chooses that YAMINIII over Gunjan...🀒...i know NEVER...hope so uski assumption sahi ho jye...plzzz joseph plzzz... & iss meeting ke liye spl.thnks to ISHITA bhabhi...really ISHITA ki JAI HO...!!🀣...m just waiting for Gunjan's POV & Sam's teasing with her in the nxt update...i really cant wait nymore...😳 & then samrat's last dialogue...Ermmm...Ahem Ahem...☺️ πŸ€£...i wonder how u wrote this?! I mean Mr.Khadoos writing SUCH scene is totally UNBELIVABLE...ur suceeding in breaking the image wich u created by MBYPH...Gr8 coz m really loving it...😳 πŸ€£  -Definitely Yaar,I am so desperate to broke my own set image.😳😳
but,story is important then other things. SaJan first meeting scene is important part of this story...woh scene memorable hona chahiye tha because,further story...uski need thi. But,Yes I was nervous... because,This is my first try to write this type of scene..
😳and most imp. thing woh scene funny n embarrassing hona chahiye tha...not,vulgar...Definitely SAMRAT is not DHAKKAN here..,he is very smart...sorry,Extra ordinary Smart😳.By the way,My next part is ready(working again on SAM-TINKU part convo.πŸ˜‰)...I'll post very soon.πŸ˜‰

& then i forgot to mention TINKU-GUNJAN scene...it was so so cute...LOL...DD...🀣 but BTW wats MB & MBA??? ...m curious to know...  - I think,DD is suitable  for You 😑🀣 🀣.MB n MBA's full form is very hilarious... woh Part-5 mein reveal karoonga.😳 

& BTW u said that "Delhi waale kisi ki bhi bolti bandh krwa sakte h..." maybe karte honge but Mumbai waalo ki kabhi nahi coz we Mumbaiwaalas r the BEST...Hum kisi ki bhi bolti bandh krwa sakte h...for eg. MoNaya...Mohit is Delhite while Sanaya is Mumbaikar & kabhi dekha h mohit ko sanaya ke saamne zubaan chalate hue?!...nahi naa...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ so this proves my point...🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£...this Tinku is just like my elder-cousin bro, SID...actually mera bro isse bhi aage h...🀣 πŸ€£ 
-Oh God...!! I can't believe it...You also belongs to DELHI naa...😲 😲 😲.Kitni fast way mein party change ki...😲 😲 😲.By the way,MOHIT n BARUN is exceptional case of 'Delhite'...Ok..πŸ˜†.waise bhi SANAYA ke saamne maine kisi ko zubaan chalate nahin dekha..
🀣 🀣 🀣 . aur,waise bhi jab SANAYA bolti hai...MOHIT only usse dekhta hi rehta hai...(watch,any MoNaya interview😳) kuchh soch hi nahin paata..toh,bolega kaise ?? 🀣 🀣 🀣. TINKU is just like SID...!!😊 Aur,mujhe laga yeh character mer cousin jaisa hai 🀣.TINKU bhi kaafi aage hai...upcoming parts read toh karo...😳.

This update was a complete package for me...BEST update of this FF till date...m in LOVE wit it completely...Superb, fantastic, mind-blowing, marvellous, terrific update...HATS OFF to you Mr.Khadoos...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks TL😳 for your all nice words😳.

Ah! Finally i Un-ressed...Sorry for Unreserving so late...actually my Grandpa is not well & so i've cum here wit my lappy & hardly get time to cum onlyn...hope u undrstnd...really sorry yaar...doosra wala unress i'll do aaram se fursat me...Thnk You So much for bearing me & my rply...nxt time btter rply krungi...pakka promise...😳
BTW wen r u updating???...Ab toh maine bhi UNRESS kr dia, ab toh update kr do...πŸ˜†...m waiting eagerly plzzz update soon...😳 -Don't say sorry for that...😊 I understand yaar for your problem.This is sufficient reply...I loved to read it.😳 I'll be update so soon...thoda dio. par re-work kar raha hoon...Dio. thode toh catchy hone chahiye..😳..and,mainly I want to show, SAM-TINKU scene/convo is little-bit extra special.πŸ˜‰

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
THNX 4 THE PM & DNT 4GET 2 PM ME...

W8ing eagerly 4 nxt update...do cont soon...🀣 πŸ€£-I'll be continue soon...🀣🀣🀣 .Just Relax...😳

Luv,
Ekta...πŸ€—

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Res... but overall... as usual awesome updates.😊

*  Edited  *

Awesome updates. 😊Sorry for the late reply. Read both the parts together, and was a real pleasure reading them. Samrat scenes with his family were lovely, his rapport with his bhabhi was beautifully put across. The devar-bhabhi nok jhok was so well described.πŸ‘ I simply loved Gunjan.😊 She is so sweet and her sweetheart little bro... she dotes on him. Not surprising... .older siblings do dote on the younger ones. And younger ones love that attention. Loved Tinku's possessiveness towards his sister... and  Gunjan's naughtiness... too good.πŸ‘

But the absolutely awesome part was the SaJan meeting... so well described and written. Hats off to you Joseph... brilliant...πŸ‘

Samrat's dad will not accept Gunjan😲. He has no idea what he is rejecting.πŸ˜†. All in all superb updates. Waiting for the next update. Do update soon.😊

Thanks Swati,for your precious Feed-back 😳.thanks a lot for liking whole Update n all scenes...😳..Gunjan-Tinku shares a very strong bonding.She loves him but,same time...not supporter of Tinku's misbehave with other elder.I personally feel, Love n Respects is very important quality of a Idol Family.Thanks for liking SaJan first meet scene.😳 Your appreciation is very precious thing for me.😳 I'll be update very soon.

Joseph.❀️

Joseph_A thumbnail
                       ...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !   

PART-4   (1/2)

Siggy Banner made by : Pragya [pragya_luvsajan]

[A]

AASHIYANA :

At Kitchen

GUNJAN entered in very hurry way... (almost running)...her breathing speed was high... ISHITA saw her,asked in teasing tone... " 1 Packet dhoondhne mein itni der...? Aur yeh 'RAJDHANI Exp.' ki speed mein kyun aa rahi ho...? Kya kisi MARATHON mein participate karne ki practice chal rahi hai...? "

GUNJAN looked at her...with very curious look...came close to her...n said in little-bit scared tone... "Bhabhi ! wo...woh...aapke room mein koi hain... Maine unhen pehle kabhi nahin dekha...toh...

I - (Curiously) Mere room mein...? (First looked at SUDHA Jii side...then turned to GUNJAN side) Kab...? Kise dekh liya...?

SM - Arre ! Woh SAMRAT ki baat kar rahi hai... Usse hi dekh liya hoga... (said in normal tone)

I - SAMRAT !! par...mere room mein...? (ISHITA didn't about that reason)

SM - Haan ! Woh actually,uske room ka bathroom shower work nahin kar raha tha...toh,maine hi usse kisi aur room yaa BRIJ ke bathroom ko use karne ko kaha tha...

I - Oh ! (looked at GUNJAN) Toh kya hua...? Kabhi kisi stranger ko nahin dekha...? Kya har baar kisi ajnabee ko dekh kar aise hi darr jaati ho... (said with smiling face but,little teasing tone)

G - Nahin Bhabhi...woh baat nahin hai...par, (stopped suddenly...n visualized Room incident)

I - Par...? Par...kya...? Ruk kyun gayi...? 1 min... usne tumse kuchh kaha kya...?

G - No...nahin toh... Par,woh hain kaun...? (asked curiously)

I - Woh SAMRAT hai... BRIJ ke chhote bhai... Iss ghar ka laadla Beta... (n smiled softly)

G - Oh ! Par maine unhen yahaan pehle toh kabhi nahin dekha...

I - Haan,Kyunki woh yahaan nahin rehta... MUMBAI mein rehta hai... Usse Hamare HOTEL BUSINESS mein interest nahin... Wahin 1 Badi company mein job karta hai... (said in general tone) ...but,tumhen kya hua...? Tum toh aise bhaag kar aayi jaise, kisi Bhoot ko dekh liya ho...

G - No...No...Bhabhi maine kuchh nahin dekha... sach mein...maine toh apni aankhen hi bandh kar li thin...  (stopped suddenly.just then she realized..what is she saying?)

ISHITA looked at SUDHA Jii with a strange look... then,again looked at GUNJAN n said..." Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho...? SAMRAT ko dekha... bhaag kar yahaan tak aayi... Aur ab keh rahi ho kuchh nahin dekha... Aankhen bandh kar li thin... Oh God ! Tum aur tumhaari baatein mujhe paagal kar dengi... forget it... ab agar packet mil gaya ho toh... 'Pudding' ke liye paste banana start kar sakti ho...

G - (Little embarrass) Ji...main ...main abhi paste banati hoon... n she started to mix Chocko powder with Milk n Egg...but,still thinking... ((Oh ! Ab main kya bataaon Bhabhi ko...ki,maine room mein kya dekha...?? In-fact main toh kisi ko bata bhi nahin sakti... Kya sochte honge woh mere baare mein...par mujhe kya pata tha ki,woh wahaan honge... Oh God! main toh unhen face bhi nahin kar paaoongi... Nazrein milana toh door ki  baat hai... Its really embarrassing ... Waise,maine kaha toh ki,maine kuchh nahin dekha...I wish,woh mujh par trust karein... Ab Bas jaldi-jaldi yeh saare items ban jaaye...toh,yahaan se jaaoon...))

After some minutes...

I - (looked at SUDHA Jii n said) Mom... yeh chicken toh curd mein rost ho chuke hain ab toh bas Mix paste ke saath Micro-Wave mein grill karna hai... aur kuchh toh nahin karna hai...??

SM - Nahin... ab aur toh kuchh nahin main usse grill karti hoon...

G - (Interrupt) Aunty aap rehne den, Main aa gayi hoon naa...main yeh sab kar loongi... Aap ko ab aaram karna chahiye... aur phir meri help ko Bhabhi bhi toh hain...

SM - Arre ! Nahin main thik hoon... Main kar loongi..tum toh waise bhi abhi 'Pudding' banane mein busy ho... yeh...

G - (Cuts) No...Aap ab jaaieye...maine kaha naa main kar loongi... aur,agar aap ko khud se hi sab kuchh karna tha toh mujhe bulaya kyun...? Main yeh paste bana kar woh chicken 'Grill' kar loongi... Don't worry...

SM - Nahin bete...main kar loongi naa... waise bhi kahaan kuchh karti hoon...

G - Ok... phir aap hi karo...main jaati hoon...kyunki,yahaan toh kisi ko meri zaroorat hi nahin... (said Dramaticaly,ISHITA smiled after seeing her acting)

SM - Achha Baba...Main hi chali jaati hoon... Ab toh khush... Yeh ladki bhi naa... Itni ziddi hai ki... Iss se toh koi jeet hi nahin sakta...  n she left the kitchen with smiling face...

GUNJAN smiled softly... SAMRAT saw this... he was stood,behind of the window... He was smililing after seeing this...feeling so nice... liked her caring nature...
(( Not Bad... !! You are just like my...'Dream Girl'...
(B
lushed)  Soft, Simple, Beautiful, Caring... n so so Sweet... (smiled)  Hum pehle kyun nahin mile...? waise,very smart girl...pehle hi Mom aur Bhabhi ko apni side kar liya hai... Meri 'Naa' ki toh koi possibility hi nahin chhodi... par, tumhen main 'Naa' keh bhi nahin sakta... Itna fool nahin hoon... jo,tumhen khud se door kar doon...(smiled) par,yeh Mom aur Bhabhi ko kya ho gaya hai... Yeh mujhe uss se introduce kyun nahin kara rahe... Mujhe uss se baat karni hai... kamaal hai..woh mere liye aayi hai ..aur yeh log hain ki,mujhe uss se milwaane ki jagah... uss se mere liye Lunch banwa rahe hain... I know,Yeh sab Bhabhi ki hi shararat hai...Yeh 'Bhabhi' bhi naa... sach Dude ! Yeh toh abhi se hi meri hone waali wife ko pareshaan kar rahi hain... Inhen toh main baad mein bataoonga...lagta hai Bro. se inki complain karni hogi... Kitna kaam le rahi hain uss se... Uss...?? Uss ka naam kya hai...?? Pehle uss ka naam toh pata karoon... Chal SAM ab toh khud se hi khud ko introduce karna hoga... warna,toh yeh  log mujhe evening tak uss se milne nahin denge... aur Introduction...?? Inka bas chale toh 'Arrange Marriage' ka naam par hamara Official Introduction hamari 'First Night' ke baad karayenge... (smiled softly) ))

SAMRAT was about to enter in the Kitchen... suddenly,he thought... (( Oh ! Par Bhabhi ke rehte toh hum thik se baat bhi nahin kar paayenge... aur, Bhabhi toh hamein baat karne ka chance dene se rahi... Woh toh aaj puri tarah se hamare beech 'Haddi' ban ne ke mood mein hain... par,Koi baat nahin... Mera naam bhi SAMRAT hai... Kuchh na kuchh toh karna hi padega... 'To-be-wife' ke liye toh thoda 'SAMRATICIOUS' hua hi ja sakta hai... (smiled naughitly)  so,Dude ! pehle toh uss se Kitchen mein akela karta hoon...phir,hi uss se aaram se baatein ho paayengi... )) 

He blushed very badly...he was still glaring to GUNJAN...who was busy in her Kitchen work... thinking some minutes... n he left from there and direct went to ROHAN's (Nephew) room.

ROHAN was busy in complete Summer Vacations Home-Work... SAMRAT entered in the room with big smiling face... said in extra sweet tone... " Hi ! My 'Super Man' ...wassup Dude...?? Kya chal raha hai...??

ROHAN looked at him, angrily...and said in very anger tone " Chachu ! Aap toh mujhse baat bhi mat karo... I don't want to talk you... I am busy now,so please don't disturb me..."

S - (Softly) Arre Kya hua mere 'Super Man' ko...? Itna Gussa...?? phir,toh koi kaafi Big waali mistake ki hogi aapke Chachu ne... par,punishment dene se pehle apne sweet Chachu ki fault toh batao... warna,Mujhe kaise pata chalega ki,mera ROHAN mujh se kyun naraaz hai...?  (asked in very sweet tone)

R - Oh toh aap ko pata bhi nahin...??

S - (Came close...n sat beside to him)  Nahin...bilkul nahin... Tum jab tak bataoge nahin...mujhe kaise pata chalega...(said innocently)

R - Aap itne dinon baad aaye... mere B'Day par bhi nahin the...Mujhe laga aap jab aaoge...mere liye koi achha sa Gift laaoge...par,aap kya laaye... Woh thodi si chocklates aur Biscuits ke packet... !! I am not a tinny-minny kid ...main toh woh saare packets 'Dustbin' mein daalne waala hoon. (said in very cute anger tone)

S - ( Hold hie ear n said softly) Ok...Baba... Sorry ! Woh Big waala Sorry ! Yeh toh bahot badi mistake hai... but,I promise... aapke Chachu hi iss mistake ko sudharenge ..aur,aap ko 1 bahot hi achha aur bada sa gift denge...(said with smiling face...still hold his ears) Ab toh apne Chachu ko maaf kar do... 

R - (said excitedly) Sach...!! Aap mujhe bada sa gift denge...?? par,Kya...? Bataiye naa... (He was nagging)

SAMRAT was smiling softly... (( Too good Dude..!! Ab mera yeh Sweet 'Superman' hi mujhe uss se milane mein help karega... Aakhir 'Nephew' kiska hai...(proudly) Apne Chachu ki help yeh nahin karega toh aur kaun karega...? Ab toh main issi ki help se ...Haddi... I mean, Bhabhi ko kitchen se nikaloonga... agar Kitchen mein woh akeli nahin hui toh hum baat kaise karenge...? ))  He was still smiling... ROHAN saw this... and asked in curious tone...

R - Arre ! Aap chup kyun hain...? aur kya soch kar itna muskura rahe hain...? 1 sec. kahin aap mujhe 'Lallu' toh nahin bana rahe...? Chachu bachhon se mazaak karna achhi baat nahin hai... 

S - (smiled n hugged tightly) Nahin...main tumhen 'Lallu' nahin bana raha... Main toh sirf soch raha tha,kaun sa gift doon...? waise...'Play-Station' kaisa rahega...? Broke the hug.

R - WoW ! Chachu..Its Great...Too Good... (said in very exciting tone) I love you... (hugged him) Kahaan hai 'Play-Station' mujhe abhi dekhna hai...Please,Chachu...!!

S - Well abhi toh woh 'Shop-Keeper' ke paas hai... jo shaam mein tumhaare paas hoga... par,I am confused... (act to show serious)

R - Kyun...? Kya hua...? Confused kyun...? (asked curiously)

S - No...woh actually,main decide nahin kar paa raha ki,tumhen 'Play-Station-3' doon yaa... previous edition...? Kuchh samajh nahi aa raha... (act n said in serious tone)

R - What the problem Chachu...?  Obviously Play Station-3...woh zyada latest hai

S - Haan...par , woh 'Extra Smart' bachhon ke liye hai... You are smart but, 'Extra-Smart'...?? (looked at ROHAN, doubtfully) . Don't mind...but,I don't think tum abhi usse handle kar paaoge... Koi baat nahin PS-1 bhi thik hi hai... (said casually)

R - No way, Chachu ! Mujhe toh PS-3 hi chahiye... main handle kar loonga naa...

S - Ok...par, Main kaise maan loon ki,tum usse handle kar loge...? Tum abhi kaafi chhote ho ROHAN...

R - No...I am not little kid... aap mera test toh lo... Aap jo kaho main kar ke dikha sakta hoon... phir,toh aap beleive karoge naa ki,main 'Extra-Smart' hoon.

S - Ok...then...prove it...

R - Aap keh kar toh dekho... Main abhi karke dikha doonga... (said confidently)

S - Achha ! (Act to thinking) phir... Ok...Tumhen Bhabhi ko iss room mein next 1 hrs. tak rok kar rakhna hai... Abhi aur issi waqt se ...Kya yeh kar paaoge...?

R - Par...? Mummy toh kitchen mein hain... woh abhi kaise aayengi...? Aaj toh cook bhi nahin hai... phir,Lunch kaun banayega...?

S - Tumhen 'PS-3' chahiye yaa Lunch...? Maine kaha naa tumse nahin hoga... Tum abhi itne smart nahin ho... Tum PS-1 se hi manage kar lena... (act to little disappointed)

R - No...Chachu,mera woh matlab nahin tha... I'll ..aap bas 1 baar Mummy ko yahaan bhej do...phir,main unhen engage kar loonga...next 1 hrs. kya...2 hrs. tak room se nahin ja paayengi... (said confidently)

S - (Said Excitedly) What...? Are you sure...? Tum yeh kar paaoge...?

R - Off Course main kar loonga. Aap bas evening mein Market chalne ko ready rehna...

SAMRAT was extremely Happy. Kissed to ROHAN's cheeks ...n almost running to Kitchen side,

R - (( Yeh Chachu ko suddenly kya hua..? Oh God ! What is this... I hate kisses... (Irritatedly,cleaned his cheeks) Ab toh pura face hi wash karna hoga...yeh bade logon ki problem kya hai... jab dekho yaa toh kiss karenge yaa baloon ko apne haathon se kharaab kar denge... I hate this...Par,yeh itne Khush kyun hain...? Kya iss liye ki,mujhe unke Gift ka Idea pasand aaya...!! Oh my sweet Chachu... How cute... I love you))

ROHAN was happy with his kiddish thaught...he never thought about his sweet Chachu's 'Naughty' plan...

Kitchen :

SAMRAT entered in the Kitchen...with his cute smiling face... GUNJAN saw him... she was little scared and embarrassed... turned quickly to opposite side... SAMRAT was enjoying ...her face expression...her awkwardness (( Oh God ! She is too shy...Abhi itna sharma rahi hai toh...(blushed) Koi baat nahin,main hi Besharm ban jaoonga... Donon hi sharmayenge toh... (smiled) She is really sweet... waise,itni determination se toh koi apne ghar ka bhi kaam nahin karta... No ,actually,Yeh bhi toh ab ussi ka ghar hai... Ab hum sab uske apne hi toh hain...(smiled softly) ))

Meanwhile GUNJAN... (( Oh ! Yeh yahaan kya kar rahe hain...? Kahin Bhabhi ko sab kuchh bata diya toh... ? Oh God ! Kya sochengi woh mere baare mein...? Par,wahaan meri kya galti thi...? Unki Towel maine thode hi naa...))  turned slowly n looked at SAMRAT...He was still staring to her...but,before she remove her eyes on his face...He winked n smiled naughtily... GUNJAN mouth was opened...she turned quickly... (( OMG !! Woh toh mujhe hi dekh rahe hain... aur... aur... Unhone smile karte hue mujhe aankh maari... How dare he...? He is so cheap... No,actually Cheapest... lagta hi nahin ki, BRIJ bhaiya ke bhai hain... A really shameless person. Koi sharm hi nahin... Koi aur hota toh... kuchh dinon tak saamne nahin aata... Aur,kitni besharmi se smile kar rahe hain... such a worst personality.))

Just then, ISHITA saw to SAMRAT... He was still smiling n seeing to GUNJAN... ISHITA was feeling little strange...she broke the silence in the kitchen... said in very curious tone...  "Arre ! SAM tum yahaan...? Tum kab aaye...? Maine toh tumhen dekha hi nahin... Kuchh kaam tha kya...? Yaa...phir kuchh poochna toh nahin... (smiled)

S - (said immediately) Oh ! No...aisa kuchh nahin... wo... woh... ROHAN aapko bula raha hai...

I - What... ? ROHAN...? Abhi...? (strangely) par,kyun...?

S - Mujhe nahin pata... Woh main toh bas uske room ke paas se guzar raha tha,toh usne kaha ki Mummy ko bhej do... toh maine aapko keh diya... Aap khud chal kar ,uss se kyun nahin pooch leti...?

I - Arre ! Tum nahin jaante uss Badmaash ko... Kuchh gum kar diya hoga... aur kuchh nahin... Baad mein dekh loongi... (said in normal tone)

S - Nahin... Nahin Bhabhi..! Aapko abhi usse dekhna chahiye... Child Psychology kehti hai ki...

I - Wait...wait...Tum kab se Child Psychology ke student ban gaye...? aur waise bhi abhi kaafi kaam bacha hua hai main abhi kahin nahin ja sakti...

S - ((Yeh Bhabhi bhi naa... Aaj toh haath dho kar mere peeche padi hain... Mujhe pareshaan karne ka koi chance lose nahin kar rahin... Inhen achhe se pata hai main yahaan kyun hoon...? par,acting toh aisi kar rahi hain,jaise kuchh pata hi nahin... Ab kaise baat karoon...? No ...SAM.. don't lose hope...Try again...))  Par Bhabhi...! Aap bas 1 baar usse dekh toh lo... shayad usse iss waqt aapki bahot zaroorat ho... 1 bachhe ko uski Maa hi toh samajh sakti hai...aapne "Taare Zameen Par" nahin dekhi kya...? (act emotionally)

I - Oh ! Tum bhi naa... Main achhe se jaanti hoon usse..aisa kuchh nahin... aur dekh nahin rahe abhi kitna kaam bacha hua hai...

GUNJAN was also worried for ROHAN...said quickly, "Koi baat nahin Bhabhi... Main hoon naa ...Main yeh sab kar loongi...Aap please jaaiye...shayad ROHAN ko sach mein aapki zaroorat ho..."

SAMRAT smiled softly...after hearing GUNJAN's line... (( Oh ! GR8 !! Its means , She is also wants to talk with me... Good !!  Obviously Dude...! Ladkiyaan toh waise bhi mujh se baat karne ke bahane dhoondhti rehti hain...aur jab hamare Rishte ki hi baat chal rahi hai toh uss ke paas mujh se baat karne ka solid reason bhi hai... Not bad... bas,tumhen toh kehna chaiye...'Hum Hain Naa'...koi baat nahin main keh deta hoon ))

SAMRAT looked at ISHITA and said in very exiciting tone... Off Course Bhabhi... aap jaaiye... Yeh sahi keh rahi hain... 'Hum hain naa'... Don't worry Hum sab sambhal lenge... He looked at GUNJAN side but,said to ISHITA. GUNJAN was shocked after seeing his smiling face...

ISHITA told to SAMRAT...  "Oh ! Main bhi naa... Maine toh tum donon ko ek dusre se introduce hi nahin karaya...  SAMRAT yeh hai..."

S - (Cuts) Main jaanta hoon... Aap abhi jaaiye...aapko der ho rahi hai... Baaki ki introduction hum khud se puri kar lenge... Don't worry...

GUNJAN was about to say some thing to ISHITA... "Par Bhabhi..."

S - (Cuts) Oh Come on...! Unhen der ho rahi hai... Tumhen jo kehna hai...Mujh se kah sakti ho...Main hoon Naa (smiled) and don't worry ! Main karoonga naa...tumhaari Cooking mein help... Tum bas mujhe instruction deti jaana...main thik waisa hi karoonga... (winked)

GUNJAN was totally shocked to seeing his behavior... Just then,ISHITA said, "Achha Baba ,agar tum donon itna keh rahe ho toh main jaati hoon...aur abhi dekh kar aati hoon ki, Uss Shaitaan ko mujh se kya kaam hai...? looked at GUNJAN... "Micro-wave ka time set kar diya hai... Ho jaaye toh 'Pudding' bana sakti ho...

G - Ji Bhabhi...main kar loongi... Aap jaaiye...

ISHITA smiled softly n left from there... SAMRAT was extremely happy...Now,Kitchen is empty...no body was there...Except, Only he n his 'to-be-wife'...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                     : : - Please Down the Cursor - : :.

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago