Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Joseph….first of all very very very very Sorry for not commenting on the 2nd Part….

Initially I was little bit busy n later don't know how did I Forget to comment..n 2ndly u have posted the Update early..so I could not comment …….

Ok now firstly  start from 2nd part….

It was Just Supreb..Fantastic….Marvellouse Part……totally A1……👏👏

You r the Best writer….how can u write sooo beautifully………⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gunjan and Tinku bond was soo cute and lovely…I love the most Tinku dialogues in this part…..n Tinku is also my most fav Character….so cute and Dramatic…..

Specially the way he was taking care of her DI was so lovely…….i liked it very very very much…😳😳..n then his dialogues about Scooty n Samrat……this whole scene was written so Perfectly…..most of all his acting with his Mom…😆…..oh God…it was so sweet……..i thoroughly enjoyed the 1st part bcoz of Tinku….so sweet and innocent..n naughty tooo…..means so innocently he was blaming to Scooty  n Samrat..that why he had parked the car in the middle of the way…😆…each n every line was just Superb….👏👍🏼

Then Gunjan and her mom bonding was written very fantastically…….this scene was also very nice……when they both were talking abt marriage n life partner….very touchy n emotional scene………really nice….👏👏👏👏

After then Samrat n his family scene was veryyy wonderfull..his bonding with his mom n bhabhi was so good…..Ishita teasing n everything was very nicely described…just like a perfect family picture….😛

The overall whole update was Awesome…Superb mind blowing…..⭐️👏

Now 3rd part

It was a Rocking update…..i simply loved it to the core…….just wonderful…Fabulouse part……👏👏👏

Samrat desperately know abt that girl…with whom his marriage is fixed….but poor boy..nobody tell him a single word abt her…😉

Ishita n Samrat are the Best example of fav Dever Bhabhi……(Sam is very lucky in this SS haan…as he has a wonderfull mom bhai bhabhi…dad n nephew…)

Everyone take care of his likes n dislikes……infact Gunjan's relationship with his family was sooo wonderfull and amazing…😳😳…I really like this bubbly n naughty Gunjan of this SS…..She teased ishita..n loves Samrat's mom just like her own mom…….all this was sooo amazing …..Kitchen scene in Samrat's home was veryyy nice……ahhhaaa feeling so happy to know this that Sam's mom n bhabhi like Gunjan for Samrat..but cant do anything…as they r totally change to one another…..but don't worry..Opposite attracts…we know…..😉

and now…….offcourse ………

The Best scene of this SS was no doubt…….the Sajan first meeting scene.❤️

Oh My  God it was awesome…Out standing scene………how can u write it sooo sooo beautifully and Perfectly…⭐️👏

Sam was too much lost n her beauty as he did not realise abt his condition n towel…😉😆  😆😆...oh God…..
so Hillariouse scene it was…….n then Gunjan's instant reaction "mene kuch nai dekha..mene kuch nai dekha…." It made me laugh very much yaar…😃😃….This whole scene was the Soul of this SS..n y not afterall it was Sajan's first meeting…but the situation which used to meet them first time was totally different n Superb…..love to the core this scene…⭐️👏👏👏...
morever sam was thinking that Gunjan is that girl…n was feeling so much happiness…n also blushed on this thought… awww…….sam ne to apni mom or bhabhi ka kaam khud hi asaan kar dia…..😉😉

But what would be..when he would came to know that Gunjan is not that girl…infact shez the person…who hitted his car…..eagerly waiting for the next part……plzzz update soon the next part……………..just like this Rocking and Awesome update…..

Thanks for the pm

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kins103

awesome update 

continue soon

Thanks Kins for your sweet Comment..😳 I'll Continue so soon.😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

omg !!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆

such an awesome updt joseph...
u made my day with this updt...
it was ultra-cute...s
specially the sajan scene..
u made me blush today..
excellent yaar...
this is my favourite updt for sure...
and sam assuming gunjan as his To -be -Wife...😲
yaar awesome updt...
perfect updt..
really srry fr my late reply...😳
amazing again
cont. soon
thnx fr the pm and tolerating my reses..😆
love
ambika😳

Thanks Ambika for your feed-back..😲 😲 😲 😳 Really,I am surprised...😲 Ambika's Reply...not 1...all 3 woh bhi,back to back .Its really 'shocking' compliment for me...😆 😆 😆.Just kidding,Thanks for liking whole Updates n SaJan first meet part😳.SAMRAT misunderstood Gunjan's presence in his house...but,very soon he'll be realize his mistake. Don't feel sorry...Reserve or Late Reply is your trade-mark identity.😆
Hum sab ko habbit ho gayi hai..😳😆😉.By the way,Your new student (TL) is following your foot-step.😆

Joseph.❤️

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey joseph
it was awesome update loved it👏
loved sajan meeting it was fab😳
n sam thinking gunjan is the girl😆
hope sajan get married soon😳
beautifully written 👏
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy,for your sweet Comment 😳.thanks a lot for liking whole Update n SaJan first meet scene...😳..Do you want SaJan marriage...? Ok,I'll try to convince both families...😳.I'll update very soon.

Joseph.❤️

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res... but overall... as usual awesome updates.😊

*  Edited  *

Awesome updates. 😊Sorry for the late reply. Read both the parts together, and was a real pleasure reading them. Samrat scenes with his family were lovely, his rapport with his bhabhi was beautifully put across. The devar-bhabhi nok jhok was so well described.👏 I simply loved Gunjan.😊 She is so sweet and her sweetheart little bro... she dotes on him. Not surprising... .older siblings do dote on the younger ones. And younger ones love that attention. Loved Tinku's possessiveness towards his sister... and  Gunjan's naughtiness... too good.👏

But the absolutely awesome part was the SaJan meeting... so well described and written. Hats off to you Joseph... brilliant...👏

Samrat's dad will not accept Gunjan😲. He has no idea what he is rejecting.😆. All in all superb updates. Waiting for the next update. Do update soon.😊
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 12 years ago
EdgeOfCredence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry for late and a monosyllable comment! busy! will catch up soon!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolgurl

wow superb awesum part luv it

thanxs for PM
cont sooon plz

Thanks Buddy ! for your sweet reply.I'll post next part very soon.
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hey joseph

awsome upfate
omg sajns meeting🤪
aur samrat ka pov woh toh already kitne sapne dekh raha hai😍
realy sajans meeting made my day abhi i was all upset and now am in sajans world😍
do cont asap
im loving this ff

love
tanzeel
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

ohh... m waitin for d serious part to cum up... coz that will b sumthing dat will make this ff a bit hatke... 😉
Awww u hav a bro lyk TINKU how cutee... 😳 I wish even i had one... 😳  Obv he'll b naughty... this is his time na... he has to b so... 😆
N yaa i noe guys don talk like that but girls convos r really easy okay... uu hav to jus leave ur brains aside n talk wateva cums to ur mind 😉

Ok...then,Please wait😳 Yaa,my cousin is cute but,some time his activity is beyond the imagination.very soon,I'll write a real life incident...Its really very funny incident.Girls convo is easy for girls, not guys...😆 But,I'll take your brilliant advise,sure😆.

Joseph
❤️.
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

OMG...Joseph ...loved it to the core 👏🤣🤣...amazing ...wonderful ...u wrote so superbly that i m really short of words ...each n every scene was mindblowing ...SM convo with Ishita n Gun was fantastic n Samrat's dad will not agree for Gun ...😔NO YAAR  don't do ths...n Sajan frst meet 👍🏼loved it ...cont soon Bhai n thnx for the Pm

Thanks Sonia for your sweet feed-back.😳 Thanks for liking whole parts of this Update.😳 SAMRAT's Dad  GUNJAN ke liye agree ho gaye toh ARNAV ka kya hoga...??😉 SaJan First meet scene toh SaJan bhi kabhi nahin forget kar sakte...😳

Joseph❤️.