Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserve  😳 !! 

((
BTW, Amazing PresentationπŸ‘ loved your new Font design 4 Dio. part and Superb Siggy placement ,PRAGYA done a really GR8 job.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘))

Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb awesum part luv it
thanxs for PM
cont sooon plz
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saduf

res*

*edited*

awesome update...love Sajan meeting alot...sam is such a flirt but he likes pure indian sharmili types larki...wow...too good...n poor gunjan he saw samrat like that she was so embrace...I love all the chatacters of your ff...it was a total entertaining part...

Continue soon

Sadaf

Thanks Saduf , for your precious feed-back😳.Its really a lot to me.😳.Samrat is flirt but,same time he is sensible person.His parents don't know about his 'true' like.Thanks for loving all characters n this Update.😳

Joseph❀️
Joseph_A thumbnail
 awww this one was tooo cute

Thanks Miriam for your sweet feed-back.😳.Its big thing for me because,I know you as a silent visitor.😊 Thanks for Commenting,here.😳

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

sorry m a bit late this time...
but now i have to res it... I'll comment soon

*****edited*****

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
SaJan meet was amazinggg... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was sooo cuteee... haayeee bechara SAM...
I loved d way he was thinkin about Gun to marry her...
Ishita n Gunjan convo was superbb... they were sooo sweet with each other...
M afraid wat will happen when d guests arrive n SAm cum to noe d actual situation taht its not gun abt whum his family has thot about... 😳 but jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sam is really a baby with his family... M also afraid that he shud not b in a situation where he has to pay for his bachpana or innocence. He is a lovely guy n i don wanna c him into any kinda tension!! 😳 😳 😳
Gun's bro is a sweetheart... I wanna him as my bro also... TINKU shonu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Okay for u now Joe... this was an adorable n soo realistic!!!
I loved d way u expressed all d talks with soo ease. U said that u had difficulty with female convo part... but i guess that was d most cutest conversation of this update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Yaa ofcourse Sajan part was any day better than anything else but that convo was also amazing!!!
Keep it up buddy... I really have fun to read ur updates...
Keep writing dear πŸ€—

πŸ˜†

Thanks Tuli for your sweetest  feed-back😳 😳 . I really wanted to write SaJan first meet scene , different from MBYPH n little-bit unique too.😳 Thanks for like it.😊 (Towels always worksπŸ˜†). Actually this story concept is little-bit serious so,I want to show some light moment also here. SAMRAT is really sweet person his parents choice is different from him...But,He respect their choice n decision.

TINKU is my sweet heart also because,this character is totally inspired by my cousin bro.πŸ˜†He is too much naughty.And,really yaar writing of Girls/Women convo is very difficult because, Guys aisi convo nahin karte.πŸ˜† Thanks again for liking whole parts of this Update.😳

cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Tuli for your sweetest  feed-back😳 😳 . I really wanted to write SaJan first meet scene , different from MBYPH n little-bit unique too.😳 Thanks for like it.😊 (Towels always worksπŸ˜†). Actually this story concept is little-bit serious so,I want to show some light moment also here. SAMRAT is really sweet person his parents choice is different from him...But,He respect their choice n decision.

TINKU is my sweet heart also because,this character is totally inspired by my cousin bro.πŸ˜†He is too much naughty.And,really yaar writing of Girls/Women convo is very difficult because, Guys aisi convo nahin karte.πŸ˜† Thanks again for liking whole parts of this Update.😳

ohh... m waitin for d serious part to cum up... coz that will b sumthing dat will make this ff a bit hatke... πŸ˜‰
Awww u hav a bro lyk TINKU how cutee... 😳 I wish even i had one... 😳  Obv he'll b naughty... this is his time na... he has to b so... πŸ˜†
N yaa i noe guys don talk like that but girls convos r really easy okay... uu hav to jus leave ur brains aside n talk wateva cums to ur mind πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritianya

2 gud yaar
its realy a nice part
update soon
kritika

Thanks Kritka for your sweet comment.😳I'll definitely Update soon...😊
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...Joseph ...loved it to the core πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£...amazing ...wonderful ...u wrote so superbly that i m really short of words ...each n every scene was mindblowing ...SM convo with Ishita n Gun was fantastic n Samrat's dad will not agree for Gun ...πŸ˜”NO YAAR  don't do ths...n Sajan frst meet πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌloved it ...cont soon Bhai n thnx for the Pm
aashizin thumbnail
i m thinking how to start πŸ˜†first of all extremely sorry for so so late reply i was out of town and i m having lots of pending pms don't know when i will finish πŸ˜’πŸ˜† i read both 2 parts i took plenty of time to read both parts i m seriously happy with proceeding story in second part of this story showing gunjan n samrat's povs for marriage for their life in third part loved gunjan's bonding with sam's family and got to know reason why she can't be sam's wife most prob one hint for future story sajan's first meeting was πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ok now sam misunderstood her as his would be wife now it will be interesting to read how this story will take new step ahead with this two opposite ppl's life , do continue soon and thanks for pm it was seriously awesome part πŸ‘πŸΌ i m extremely happy with this progress of this story πŸ˜³
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i just love it sam was thinking tht gunjan was tht girl who is came to see him and gunjan  was a wrong girl samrat she is not tht girl who is your bride sam it other girl not gunjan poor sammm i feeling bad for him