Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

Shock of my life lolz!πŸ˜† πŸ€£

you updated so thankyou so soo much! πŸ‘πŸΌ
well maaaiinn kkyaa bolu?  πŸ˜†
i dnt know! πŸ˜‰
i would say better than the last update! so i think thats a positive thing! πŸ‘
it was so much fun! πŸ˜‰
well i love this character of gunjan! so different form the one in mjht! so bindaas yet simple! πŸ˜Š
i loved the possessive brother! he is an absolute Cutie-Pie! πŸ˜
tough he wasnt the show stealler this time! coz this time the show stealler was definetly the samrat gunjan scene! ☺️  πŸ˜  πŸ€ͺthe "so called first meet" coz the yhave met before but havent seen each others faces πŸ˜ƒ
i loved ishita and gunjan ka rapport! its awesome! πŸ‘
well i agreee with ishita and sam mom! even i want SG to get married! πŸ˜ πŸ€£ πŸ˜†
and yeh kya samrat ji sab galat soch rahe hai! ek word "bhabhi "  ne kya kar diya! lolz! well interesting! now sam will be wondering that whom he is gonna marry will b gunjan! abhi se sapne dekhan shuru! πŸ€£ πŸ˜
and he will get a shock of his life that it wasnt gunjan! πŸ˜²
well jo bhi ho at the end of it i want to see SG married no other couple! or else i will killl you there and then! i swear lolz! πŸ˜† πŸ€£
aur kya bolu! amazing dialouges! πŸ‘
then waiting for the next update! 
and hey you will not use the other banners? i made so many on sg? iss scene ke liye toh ke banta tha! πŸ˜†
welll jo bhi hai! all in all dhamaka update! i want one reallly soon! i dnt mind making anotehr banner if you upate sooner! lolz πŸ˜³

Thanks a ton Pragya for your sweet n long Comment.😳 Your comment is really precious for me.😳. Actually,I posted it...1 day before...This idea clicked after seeing your that fabulous Siggy...😳I really liked it.😊

Yaa,This GUNJAN is totally different from MJHT or MBYPH...she is Fun loving n naughty but,knows her tradition n culture also. Yaa,TINKU is not Show Stellar this time... uske scene increase karne par SaJan 1st meet part ka charm less ho jaata.😳 SAMRAT's misunderstanding will create some more funny n cute moment...n phir,TINKU toh...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

Hey ! Thanks for suggestion about Banner...Just add 1 more siggy banner on part-D.😊 1 another SaJan siggy ko 1 special scene ke liye save kiya hua hai...😳. and,I am really very-very thankful to your GR8 work...😊 Ok...I'll try to update next part so soon...πŸ˜‰

karantakiar thumbnail
luv it joseph...
itsss amazinggg,totally outstanding.
luvlyyy
plzzz plzzz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnin96

tooo  good..πŸ‘ amazing, fab, awesome... last part was embarrassing..😳 cont soon & thanks a lot for pm..😊 

Thanks Tasnin,for your sweet Comment😳 Its really a lot to me😳. Last part is really embarrassing for me also 😳 because, I never wrote this type of scenes,before...so that time I was so nervous.😳 I'll update my next part very soon.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks Amira.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox

The banner is stunning!! Waiting for you to continue! 

Thanks Nivi...these all Banners made by Pragya...😊 I am really thankful to her...😳 I'll post my next part so soon...
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WAOOO...So Funnny...
it was sooo beautifulll..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sajan part was Great...Poor sammy..his situation in front of gunjan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aweee...😳😳😳
Very nice part..i reallly hope ke SAJAN should get married.
plzzz cont sooon...

i m waiting.

Sarah...
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaatii

Hi Joseph !
I know its long time i have commented . But what to do i am really busy 🀒 now days .
But this part is sooo AWESOME that i can not stop my self appreciating you .
Love that sweet , little , cute , naughty bro of Gunjan . Oops i miss POSSESSIVE .
The best scene is of course of SAJAN . Haaayeee Samrat blushing . Sooo cute . Ab dekhte hain ki samrat kaise APNI chashmish ke magic se bach pata hai . By the way kya Gunjan Chashmish hai?
Wanna see Samrat dreaming of GUNJAN. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Waiting for the update
As always
luv you

SWATI

Hi Swati, Nice to read your sweet Reply after a long time...😊 😊 😊. I know Yaar,You are busy in your study.so,no Problem.😊 Thanks for liking the Character of TINKU and this Update...😊GUNJAN  Chashmish hai but,only study time...I mean waise woh specs carry nahin karti...I'll explain this whole situation through a cute scene...please wait.😊 I'll Update very soon...😳
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Joseph awesome updt...
Loved it..
Specially sajan 1st meet was fab😳
U wrote very well even d gals convo part😊
Continue soon...
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update...sajan scene was hilarious...cont soon
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry m a bit late this time...
but now i have to res it... I'll comment soon

*****edited*****

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
SaJan meet was amazinggg... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it was sooo cuteee... haayeee bechara SAM...
I loved d way he was thinkin about Gun to marry her...
Ishita n Gunjan convo was superbb... they were sooo sweet with each other...
M afraid wat will happen when d guests arrive n SAm cum to noe d actual situation taht its not gun abt whum his family has thot about... 😳 but jo hota hai acche k liye hota hai!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sam is really a baby with his family... M also afraid that he shud not b in a situation where he has to pay for his bachpana or innocence. He is a lovely guy n i don wanna c him into any kinda tension!! 😳 😳 😳
Gun's bro is a sweetheart... I wanna him as my bro also... TINKU shonu... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Okay for u now Joe... this was an adorable n soo realistic!!!
I loved d way u expressed all d talks with soo ease. U said that u had difficulty with female convo part... but i guess that was d most cutest conversation of this update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Yaa ofcourse Sajan part was any day better than anything else but that convo was also amazing!!!
Keep it up buddy... I really have fun to read ur updates...
Keep writing dear πŸ€—

πŸ˜†Edited by cool_tuli - 12 years ago