Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cool_tuli

reserved

***edited***

Heyy Joe... this was such  a cutee update yaar...
Samrat is a darling... πŸ€—  n his bro... Super Darling πŸ€— πŸ€—
Gunjan is sweet with her bro but gud that u showed her maturity also with her mom...
I liked gunjan's character coz she noes how to handle diff scenarios... b it childish or mature...!
btw OMGGG Sam n Gun neighbours??????? 😲 😲 😳
awww... means their meet is gonna b really awesome.. I hav sumthin in ma mind...
Lez c if ur thoughts n my thoughts match... That i can c on ur next update...!! πŸ˜‰
M really afraid of Bhabis... I donno how is this one gonna b... i jus hope that she's not lyk d other hard core bhabis...!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› If she is lyk her hubby gr88 odays i'll kill her πŸ˜› 😈 πŸ˜†
Okay... overall ur work was too gud...
it was fun to read the update... I actually had a smile while reading the whole thing...
u noe wat Joe... m gettin a stupid line in my mind... plsss don mind hun...
Not only An Idea Can Change Your Life but also AN ACCIDENT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!πŸ˜†
the line dedicated to SaJan...

update soon

Hi Tuli,Thanks a lot Yaar...for your sweet comment and all your precious words for this Update.😳. BRIJ knows very well to his bro... SAMRAT loves him...and respect to his Bro. a lot. and  about GUNJAN's character... she is little-bit naughty..and best buddy of her sweet little bro. but,same time she is matured enough to take all things in sensible way.

Yes,SAM n GUNJAN are neighbors😳 and,Please...share your thought of mind πŸ˜† ...Ok..let's see... wait till 03Jun 😳.No Yaar! In my story... No any negative Character.I want to show some 'Situation' as a villain.and, The character of ISHITA is really sweet...😳 so,chill. and,thank for this SUPERB LINE...I'll use this line for any Tragic twist 😭 in this story.

I'll update very soon.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Tinku-gunjan's convo is very nice. It is funny too. Tinku is very sweet. Loved their bonding. Gunjan and her mom's convo is very realistic. Even i don't like the fact that girls have leave their own house where they born and brought up after marraige and leave their whole world behind them. And a girl only understands the depth of that pain. U have wrote it very nicely and heart touchingly. So, arnav had seen gunjan in her cousin marraige and gunjan haven't seen him yet. They r going to meet in her cousin's marraige...intresting. It means sajan will not have any disturbence till then. And sajan r neighbours! Brij know gunjan... Now i'm waiting for sajan first meeting eagerly. Liked samrat's bonding with his family. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm

Thanks Lakshmi,for your sweet feed-back.😳 Thanks for liking this whole update. Yaa ! TINKU is really sweet but,only for his 'Di'πŸ˜†. Others ke liye toh...πŸ˜†. and,GUNJAN convo with her Mom is a painful truth for any girls... who loves to her Family a lot. and true speaking a scene writing...as a Girl POV...is very-very difficult for me because,as a guy... Hum thoda different think karte hain...Guys POV different hota hai... Thanks,for appreciate my effort for this scene. Actually,This story is very tough for me...because,here most of the readers are girl...kuchh bhi wrong write hua toh woh unhen direct hurt karega...so,extra careful rehna hota hai.😳

And,Yes GUNJAN is going to meet ARNAV in her Cousin's sister marriage.😳 and,Yes You'll be get many SaJan scenes till then. ...but don't under estimate to TINKUπŸ˜³πŸ˜† He is playing a very interesting and Funny character in this story.πŸ˜†

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was sooo niceee part
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

tht was sooo niceee part

Thanks Shafoo ,for your sweet Comment...😳

Joseph❀️

Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...πŸ‘ waiting for sajan to meet πŸ˜ cont soon and thanks a lot for pm..😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnin96

superb update...πŸ‘ waiting for sajan to meet πŸ˜ cont soon and thanks a lot for pm..😊

Thanks Tasnin ,for your precious Feed-back...😳.I'll post my next part tomorrow...SaJan first meet part is there😳.

Joseph.❀️
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey joseph
awesome updateπŸ‘
loved the way u have described the bond bet tinku n gunjan their caring towrds each other
then also relation bet gunjan n her mom
very beautifully wriiten πŸ‘
cannot wait for sajans meeting now😳
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm
Edited by fend - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: fend

hey joseph
awesome updateπŸ‘
loved the way u have described the bond bet tinku n gunjan their caring towrds each other
then also relation bet gunjan n her mom
very beautifully wriiten πŸ‘
cannot wait for sajans meeting now😳
do cont soon
n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy! for your precious Comment...😳.Thanks for liking the bonding of GUNJAN between her Mom n Tinku.😊I'll post my next part today night or tomorrow morning... SaJan first meet part is main attraction of Next Update.😳.

Joseph.❀️

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic part JosephπŸ‘ ...loved each n every scene ❀️...u wrote so superbly that i was feeling that i m actually watching it..😍...excellent update Joseph ⭐️...HATTSS OFF to ur writing skills n ur ideas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...cont soon bhai n thnx for the Pm😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

Fantastic part JosephπŸ‘ ...loved each n every scene ❀️...u wrote so superbly that i was feeling that i m actually watching it..😍...excellent update Joseph ⭐️...HATTSS OFF to ur writing skills n ur ideas πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...cont soon bhai n thnx for the Pm😊

Thanks Sonia, for this sweet feed-back. 😳 I am really glad If,you liked it.😳 your compliment is very precious for me...😳 I am really missing Swati n Soham's Bhai's feed-back πŸ˜­ but,I know the main problem...so, I am waiting...😊 I really wish,woh jaldi se again I-F join kare...😊. I'll post my next part in next Day Morning😳

Joseph.❀️