Thanks Buddy for your Reply...😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hiii

hey joseph

sorry for being late i just finished rading both first and second part
ad have to say i love them!
this topic you have brought I really love because I can seriousy connect with gunjan and her theory about 'Marrige'
I also really adore gunjan and her little bro it is the best bond between siblings I have seen yet in any ff :D
the charecter of samrat is very intresting as well and i like dreading his views on 'marrige' to
do cont soon
and i might not be able to reply to each part indivdually ecause of coming up exams
but i will surly read all of them :)

love
tanzeel

Thanks Tanzeel, for your precious feed-back😳.and,I understand your problem,Study is more important then other things...so,don't feel sorry for that😊. Thanks for liking this Concept.Actually...in my POV...'Marriage' is very complicated issue...whatever 'Love' or 'Arrange'. And,I think... This is very difficult for a girl... here,GUNJAN is portraying a simple 'Girl next door' character. She is totally family oriented person...loves a lot to her parents and her sweet little bro.She knew her parents decision is right for her. She is ready to marriage with ARNAV because,He is her parents choice. She is totally committed for ARNAV.

And,about GUNJAN-TINKU bonding...Thanks for your Big compliment.😳 Here,the character of TINKU is not just like a fillers...or supporting type character...He is very important part of this story... some forthcoming SAM-TINKU scene is very hilarious... He is little kid but,so protective for her 'Di'.😳

And no problem about Comment things,I am OK for that...😳.anyway,Best of Luck for your exam.πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mysterygirl-

Awesome Update loved it cnt wait till sajan meet continue soon

Thanks Buddy ,for your precious Comment.😳 I'll post next part very soon.
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

amazing update! 

it wasn't boring it was really nice! 
well i love the sister brother bond between gunjan and tinku! 
such loving siblings! its so nyc to see how they care for each other! 
i loved the sam brij convo too!
and both the mothers giving love to their children it was good! 
well now its a suspense for all of us too! ki who is the girl for samrat! 
and after that how will sajan meet ? 
if they meet kya hoga ? will they get married? will they fall in love ? all these questions are coming to my mind! 
aage aage dekhte hai kya hota hai!! 
well there are few lines which i really liked from this update 
like well tinku was the show stealler in terms of dialouges! 

T - Mom...'Di' koi Train yaa 'Flight' thode hi hai... jo uske aane se pehle Announcement hogi... Aapne unhen nahin dekha hoga simple...

T - Sorry Di ... Ok..Tum kahti ho toh chood deta hoon...par, Tumhen Uska face dekhna chahiye tha... Pura 'Gabbar Singh' lag raha tha woh... (and laughed...GUNJAN smiled too) but,Di...be carefull...Mom ko kuchh doubt ho gaya hai...maine situation sambhalne ki koshish toh ki...par,kya karoon...? meri reputation hi itni khraab hai ki, koi mujh par Yakeen hi nahin karta... (said innocently n made a puppy face)

T - Ok...Mom... Main jaata hoon... suddenly,came close to GUNJAN's ear n whispered... "All the BEST Di... lecture time start ,now..." smiled n left the room.

Well now i am waiting for the next update which is on 3rd will be waiting! zyada time maat lagana please! and keep rocking! 
waiting too see how you put up the sajan chemistry! :) 

Thanks a lot Pragya for your precious feedback.😳 Actually,This time I really want to show some strong bonding between Family members. GUNJAN-TINKU and SAMRAT-BRIJ bonding is only a attempt to show a loving relationship with siblings.

Definitely the character of TINKU is show staler... He is playing a very important part of this story... He is kid but,extra protective for her 'Di'. SAMRAT ko toh woh kaafi pareshaan karne wala hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. Actually,this story theme is very serious... so,1 fun loving character is necessary for this. n TINKU... he is extra smart n Dangerous Kid... πŸ˜†

And,about your all questions/Doubts... Please,wait till Next part...Sajan 1st meet scene is very interesting...😳 😳 😳 You can't forget this scene... ( Just like MBYPH...😳) I am still working on improve that part... 😳. Anyway,Thanks a lot for your valuable advice (through PM).😳  I changed many scenes and concept (little-bit) after your advise...(this is the main reason of this Late Update...but,now my story is complete😳) .I'll definitely post my next part on 03 Jun 11.😊

And,Again Thanks for  that,'Beautiful n CuteBanner'.😊 Please,make 1 another...If Yoh have some time.😳
Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: karantakiar

amazinggg,superb
fantastic part. ...
too gud
plz cnt soon
luv u
vritika

Thanks Vritika for your precious feed-back.😳 I'll continue soon.😊
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: kins103

awesome update

continue soon😊

Thanks Kins for your sweet Reply😳
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, for double posting. Comment is on next post.Edited by gnaneswari - 12 years ago
gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it a lot. Tinku-gunjan's convo is very nice. It is funny too. Tinku is very sweet. Loved their bonding. Gunjan and her mom's convo is very realistic. Even i don't like the fact that girls have leave their own house where they born and brought up after marraige and leave their whole world behind them. And a girl only understands the depth of that pain. U have wrote it very nicely and heart touchingly. So, arnav had seen gunjan in her cousin marraige and gunjan haven't seen him yet. They r going to meet in her cousin's marraige...intresting. It means sajan will not have any disturbence till then. And sajan r neighbours! Brij know gunjan... Now i'm waiting for sajan first meeting eagerly. Liked samrat's bonding with his family. Do cont soon. Thanks for pm