Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available} - Page 12

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fend

hey joseph amazing update loved it๐Ÿ‘ sam and his bro scenes were awesome too gud loved their conversation and bonding๐Ÿ˜ณ loved the gd  n gm conversation too was so real ๐Ÿ˜Šthe dhanno scene was lovely๐Ÿ˜† and sammy as ghabbar๐Ÿ˜‰ gr88 work beautifull written keep it up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n do cont soon n thanks for the pm

Thanks Buddy,for your appreciating Comment๐Ÿ˜ณ SAM-BRIJ bonding is very important part of this story. BRIJ is very sensible person...he knows his bro. very well. and GD-GM is normal conversation of every house... I'll try to maintain this reality in my next update too. I am really surprised...about, DHANNO-GABBAR scene appreciation...this is very short conversation... but,I am glad...every1 liked it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for compliment.๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll update next part very soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Josephโค๏ธ

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept ..please add me to your pm list๐Ÿ˜Š
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
please update soon i am waiting :) 
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zobsheh

nice concept ..please add me to your pm list๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Zob,for your precious comment ...๐Ÿ˜ณ Definitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.

Josephโค๏ธ

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya_luvsajan

please update soon i am waiting :) 

Thanks PRAGYA ! for your reminder...๐Ÿ˜ณ I am working on that part...๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll post very soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Josephโค๏ธ

saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late comment...was a little busy...
awesome update...
loves gunjan character...very different actually opposite from your previous ff...

cont soon
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HEY joseph Do check my comment on Page 14 I unreserved it...๐Ÿ˜Š...and hey Sanaya-barun VM by Their fan was awesome and superb๐Ÿ‘..rocking work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

plss Do check my comment on page 14 th...

love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...( which font r u using while replying buddy plss tell..as its an excellent font)
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saduf

sorry for late comment...was a little busy...

awesome update...
loves gunjan character...very different actually opposite from your previous ff...

cont soon

Thanks SADUF,for your precious comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ And,Please!Don't say sorry for late reply...๐Ÿ˜ณI understand Yaar! Yes,Here GUNJAN is totally different from my previous1...SAMRAT too.๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll really try to post my next part soon.Thanks.๐Ÿ˜Š

Josephโค๏ธ

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey joseph 1stly SORRY Buddy for late reply...๐Ÿ˜ญ...Actually 2 days back I read Ur FF update and commented also & was about 2 post my comment and by mistake presedsed backspace button on my lappy and Whole commented disappeared๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Sorry Buddy ...

As for Ur update OMG!! joseph Wow!! What an update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Simply Magnificent and Out-standing ...Ur update is so good that I want 2 read it again n again...Its a perfect update from a perfectionist thats you joseph ...U r a brilliant writer Joseph...infact you joseph & S3 are the best writers of IF .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...U write everything with perfection ...Ur each update each part of story is Brilliant..U take care of each and every detail ...U rock ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...This update is so excellent that I loved reading and imagining a lottt๐Ÿ˜...infact u thru your this update described each and every character nature so properly that I could visualize each characters expression in each scene...I felt as If this whole update was On-air infront of me...and I am watching a show On Tv...Out-standing, fabulous , stupendous and totally rocking work Joseph...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...each and every scene was fabulous..each dialogue was Superb...I loved the whole update a lottt...each scene is my favorite...but Gabbar and dhanno part and Sajan entry is my most favorite part...Awesome and Amazing work joseph ..well done๐Ÿ‘...

GM & GD scene was excellent..This was the kind of scene and conversation which happens in every household among parents...parents worry 4 their children safety and moms worry when her daughter grows up and her age is marriageable that how will she cope and then mom's decision 2 advice her daughter so that she is well settled and happy in life......In every household A  father loves his children very much N wants them happy n safe ...especially a father loves his daughter the most in every household... she is always apple of his eyes ...he always wants 2 give his daughter everything and keep her safe and happy in life and even when his daughter grows up For A father His daughter is and always will be his little girl...who he always wants 2 protect...And GD is exactly this kind of dad...He as a dad loves his children a lott..but He loves gunjan the most she is apple of his eyes ...his worry shown by you joseph is kind of  worry which every father in life goes thru ...Excellent scene..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...And GM is a typical mother who loves her each child and worries 4 her daughter as she has grown up N wants 2 teach her everything and advice her so that her daughter remains happy in life..Brilliant scene...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...every parents in real life is exactly as you showed in you FF...good work ๐Ÿ‘...

Sajan entry was Just Magnificent ...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLoved it  a lottt...Samrat-Brij scene was fabulous ..their bonding was superb..loved it...๐Ÿ‘...Samrat n brij are brothers n best friend both...Brij is a nice,smart, level headed ,friendly and sweet n mature person he is a kind of person n brother which u will find in each household n life who is sometimes friend and elder bro both 2 his younger brother  ..Brij loves his family a lott and wants whats best for his family and brother Samrat..sometimes he is best friend to Sam who jokes and teases his bro ...sometimes elder brother who scolds , advices, guides his little brother in right direction when he is wrong.he gives his view then then leaves the decision upto his brother samrat then again becomes friend 2 him...Brij is a sweet and mature person...Loved this character๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....even samrat is a typical brother who loves his whole family n brother very much and wants whats best 4 his family...he has a broader outlook n view of life but he is not stubborn infact he knows whats right n wrong in life and he is in favor of love n arranged marriage both ...he is searching 4 right partner in life and he knows what he wants in life...as he could not find right partner himself so has trusted his family and let them choose for him....he also respects his brother ..for him his elder bro is friend n guide both....thats why he jokes with him also but also respects his view of life and listens 2 his opinions ...infact samrat knows marriage is for keeps and adjustment has 2 be done n love n arranged marriage both...he is ready 4 marriage ...He knows value of marriage  and respect the institution of marriage....Samrat is a broad minded and traditional guy both...awesome character and excellently described๐Ÿ‘...Loved Samrat-BRIJ bonding very much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Gunjan and tinku are also typical brother-sister pair which u will see in every day life...their bonding and love  4 each other is amazing..they love n protect each other....thru these scenes I feel that Gunjan is a Modern, COOl, Bindas, sweet yet little naughty girl..who loves  speed n fast life of metro city ..she doesn't like if people are slow in life she wants everyone to do their job at proper time ..she hates slowness ...she is impatient also but she is sweet n cute also who wouldn't hurt anyone ..She is modern but knows family values and respects them also.she loves her family very much ..their family bond is Amazing...her words to tinku said when tinku was worried about their dad reaction if they go home late..her Words MAIN HOON NA proves she knows how 2 handle her dad ..she has her dad rapped around her little finger....๐Ÿ˜Š and she loves her dad very much...Excellent character Gunjan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..even TINKU is amazing he is a typical child ..who is sweet n cute ..and tries 2 show he is grown up when he is just a child.he tries 2 act wise beyond his age...every child in life is exactly like Tinku...loved this character TINKU very very much...SUPERB N sweet character๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘...His talks are amazing also...accident scenes are mostly serious but this was the most Hilarious scene..when Tinku called Scooty DHANNO๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† an Samrat GABBAR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..I just couldnt control my laughter ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was DRINKING RUAWAAZA THAT Time joseph so U can understand when I read n imagined this scene meri situation kya hogi..Ek taraf drinking Ruawazza or dusri taraf hansi nahi ruk rahi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.......WHAT a scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Brilliantly written๐Ÿ‘...superb comedy scene..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Bahut mazza aaya...enjoyed it a lottt...good work joseph๐Ÿ‘...I hope gunjan is not seriously hurt...

Gunjan n Tinku have run away from accident spot but Gabbar ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†oops i mean Samrat has noted the scooty no ..now what will happen?? will samrat chatch gunjan n tinku?? and if he catched them what will happen? really want 2 know this joseph So dear plss update soonnn...Plsss...

Once again Awesome and SUPER MAGNIFICENT and Fantabulous update joseph...Well done...๐Ÿ‘...u r doing a Brilliant job and I trust u joseph that u will do full justice 2 the story n all characters...Infact i know u will do a rocking job..under ur hands this FF will become magnificent...Do update soonnn and thanks 4 pm...

love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...

Thanks a lot GUNJAN, for this longest Review.๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd don't say sorry to me...actually,I am feeling bad for you...because,I know that type of mistake is so irritating.Thanks a ton for write this sweet Comment again.๐Ÿ˜Š But,really...I am feeling so embarrass๐Ÿ˜ณ because,I know...I am not Best Yaar...Here,many writers are so talanted n dedicated...I am just a begginner...and,comparison with S3...is very big thing for me...I can't deserve it.I am glad...You enjoyed this Part...

You are right about GM-GD part...they are a very simple common persons...They care a lot to their childrens...especially,GUNJAN... and BRIJ is very sensible person...He loves a lot to his brother but,not support to his all wrong things...He is loving and caring too...SAM-BRIJ bonding is very important part of this story... SAMRAT is also very Nice person...but,he has some demarits...and he knows about it.

GUNJAN-TINKU...is very cute example of a sister boding with her little sweet bro. Definitely,they both are little naughty...so,Best partner of their all 'Crimes'๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

GUNJAN is modern ...but,same time she is very family person...Family is her priority...and TINKU...actually the character of Tinku is inspired of my 10 yrs. old cousin.He is too much naughty...aur uski baatein...OMG..! I always think...Yeh bachha hai ...Yaa main bachha hoon... Really,Today's kids are too much smart.๐Ÿ˜Š

and,about DHANNO-GABBAR part...๐Ÿ˜†.yaa.It was hilarious scene,no doubt.๐Ÿ˜† I'll continue this scene in my next update too...Thanks again GUNJAN,for this sweet reply...๐Ÿ˜Š.

Joseph.โค๏ธ

*This Font name is -PRISTINA.but,this is not available on I-F๐Ÿ˜ณ

Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shafoo

tht was soo awesome love it

Thanks Shafoo...for your sweet Comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ