Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gnaneswari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">No Lakshmi...! I am not maker of that VM😳...Actually,I don't know anything about VM making...😳 This VM made by a BARUN Fan (nuzhat94)...she likes SANAYA also...😳</font>

oh! Sorry for the misunderstanding joseph. As u have posted it here, i thought that it was made by u! Anyway, thank u nauzhat94 for this very nice vm.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: monaya_sajan

i noeee massourie kyun choose kiya(its mohit's fav holiday destination na? ) btw who's dat actress who u chose as yamini khanna...in which serial is she working:?

Yes,this is 1 of the reason and Main reason is...story demand...Please,wait for some upcoming updates...And about YAMINI's face...She is SURVEEN CHAWLA...She isn't new face for tele Industry...(KAHIN TOH HOGA , KAAJAL fame)
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Pragya for your precious comment and understand this story main theme.😳 Frankly speaking...I hate the routine 'Hero' characterization...because,no body can perfect here.SAMRAT is nice guy...honest too...but,he has some demerits also.I want to show my all story...with some real feelings and facts and yaa real characters too,they use very simple lines for their conversation...

'Live-In' relation is not new thing for Metro Cities,and this is fact. But,here...SAMRAT is not in 'Live-In' relation. He is ok with 'Physical Relation' before marriage but,this thing is different from 'Live-In' relation. I'll update very soon.

Yep i agree! no one is perfect! well talking abt mjht walaa samrat i think there annot be any other samrat ! and in real life its tooo difficuult to get one like him! i mean if any one gets even like 50 % of samrat was1 i find that person lucky! well i can see this that ur story's samrat is a bit hatke! and i am fine with changes! coz its a writers creativity! if we keep boundations ffs cant turn up good! so go ahead! i like ur work sooo! its perfect! πŸ‘πŸΌ
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Okayyy m here finally...
Joe... This a really a matured subject dat u have selected...
But the way u have given d dialogues its very easy to understand things!
But I hv a doubt...πŸ˜† R u inspired 4m d new Sanaya show? This update was pretty much lyk d shows 1st promo!? Okay this isn't a criticism hun. Its only a DOUBT 😊
I realy lykd Brij... Very pactical mindset... GUDD
I can't say abt d leads but TINKU was a full-too smarty hun πŸ˜† D char reminded me ma cousin sis 😊
But overall... Fattang update...  A small one for ur ff though but its alryt... Sumtyms its fun 2 create hypes 🀣 😳
Very very well written bro... M amazed wid this...
Do upate d next part soon... Waiting eagerly for Arnav... πŸ˜‰

😳
Edited by cool_tuli - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritianya

Nice part
gunji dad is realy swt
awww sam in live in with some nidhi
thats not fair
i like the way sams bro make him understand the importance of marriage
i just luv it
gunji made accident with sams car
she realy got injured badly
its gud that sam dont see her
luv the seq. of gabbar&dhanno
marvelaous updatde
cont soon
kritika

Thanks Kriti,for your precious comment. Thanks for liking this Update.No,Its not a 'Live-In' relationship. They were only dating to each other...not sharing same flat. After this accident... something is very interesting...Please,wait till next Update.I'll post soon.😳
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was so lovely n awesum part loved it thanxs for PM cont sooon plz
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part.Superbly written.Loved it.Gunjan n her brother scenes were really cute.Loved samrat n his brother bonding.The way brij was telling samrat about marriage,shows how sensible n responsible guy he is.Dhanno wala scene made me laugh,it was really funny samrat as a ghabbarπŸ˜†Continue soon n thx 4 the pm.
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Superb... loved the update... all the convo scenes were so realistic... GM and GD scenes were so damn real.πŸ‘πŸΌ Gunjan's family is surely a close knit family... a worried dad... all dad's worry for their 'little' girls... mom's who feel girls have now grown up... loved that convo a lot.😊 Also loved the bro-sis scenes... little bro is cute.

Samrat's bond with his brother is just awesome. He can speak out his inner feelings with him.😊 and loved  Samrat's views on marriage and him considering marriage to be a life long commitment... 

The dhanno scene had me in splits... that was so cool and Samrat is called Gabbar...πŸ˜†

All in all superbly written lovely update. No doubt, Joseph... no doubt at all that you will be able to do full justice to this story... and age doesn't matter...it is the level of maturity that one has... our good friend, Soham once told me.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Swaati for your sweet n long Comment.😳 Thanks for liking all parts n characters of this update.😳 SAMRAT is honest n sensible person...he has some demerits also because,he is general human being...not,God.  and,about Accident sequence(Dhanno-Gabbar Part) ...that was very short scene...but,very important part of story...thanks,for like it.

This story based on Family Values and their bonding...SAMRAT-BRIJ , GUNJAN-TINKU , GD-GM ,and  other family members relationship is very sweet,here.

Thanks again for trust me...I'll really try my best.  BTW,where is SOHAM Bro...?😳 He didn't reply to my PMs...?? and no any information about next update of MBYPH...??😲
when are you updating next part...?😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 358674

it was sooo gud

awesome part
loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Buddy,for your precious comment for this Update😊