Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

hey joseph add me in pm list
nice concept
i missed all parts of ur previous ff
actually u vanst in my buddy list tht timebut not for ths one
cont soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Sasha for your Nice Comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh ! So sad...that,you missed my previous work... Actually,that time I was very new here.๐Ÿ˜ณ But,Please check once time...If,you have some time...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณDefinitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.๐Ÿ˜Š

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: amira_saeed

Nicee =D

Thanks Amira.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritianya

Luv the cs joseph
plz add me in

Thanks Kritika๐Ÿ˜ณ Definitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hey Bro.๐Ÿ˜Š What a Come-Back...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ I loved this CS and Story Idea...๐Ÿ‘ Its really amazing... Thank God ! Kuchh toh New try kiya...๐Ÿ˜Š Its really AWESOME and looking so Fresh...not,just like routine College Life or same-same Love Story...๐Ÿ˜† I really appreciate your effort and I really trust you...B'coz, I know U R full capable to justify this Story.๐Ÿ˜Š My all Good & Best Wishes for this FF๐Ÿ˜Š U R SUPERB n AWESOME writer...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Keep it Up...I M eagerly waiting for your 1st part...๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Soham Bro for your all nice words and support.๐Ÿ˜ณ. Actually,Its totally different from MBYPH... so,I am little scared...because,of Direct comparison. This story is experiment for me to show Arrange Marriage things with Modern thinking...No Doubt,The character of SAMRAT is main USP of this story too.๐Ÿ˜ณ He is portraying a common Youth character of Metro city. and GUNJAN...she is Bubbly...but,knows the value of family and marriage.๐Ÿ˜ณ ARNAV n YAMINI is portraying 2 different type of personality...Let's see...After First part..kafi kuchh clear ho jaayega...๐Ÿ˜‰
Joseph_A thumbnail

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox

๐Ÿค—Joseph Bhai!! ๐Ÿค— 

๐Ÿฅณ|Congratulations and Celebrations|๐Ÿฅณ

Ek aur FF, Mein to mar hi jaungi๐Ÿ˜ณ! Without any further ado๐Ÿ˜‰, continue it and add me to your PM List :)x I really love your story ideaโค๏ธ! Its Simply Awesome!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
 Arranged Marriage, With Family Values๐Ÿ˜Š... Interesting!๐Ÿ˜›

I am eagerly waiting๐Ÿ˜ for you to continue your SUPERB story!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You are an amazing writer๐Ÿ‘ and I love your writing pieces!๐Ÿ˜ณ
When you discontinued your earlier FF, I was really upset but then you are back with a BANG!๐Ÿ˜† 
Frankly, your writing pieces are really addictive๐Ÿ˜ณ.. I really wait for your PMs to come!๐Ÿ˜ƒ And Viola, here it is!!๐Ÿคฃ I am really happy and can't control being silly!๐Ÿคช

SORRY for that!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I sometimes get over-excited!๐Ÿ˜† And especially for SAJAN stories!๐Ÿคฃ 
Thanks for the PM and I will be ๐Ÿ˜waiting๐Ÿ˜ for further PMs and Updates!๐Ÿ˜‰

And Lastly, I would like to add...

๐ŸคฃCONTINUE SOON OR ELSE I WILL GET MAD!๐Ÿคฃ

Loveโค๏ธ,
Nivriti! 

P.S:: Mad means Pagal not angry! Maybe Angry too!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks a lot Nivi for your sweet Comment๐Ÿ˜ณ Its really very precious for me... and, about Add your name in 'Buddy List'...?? Woh toh nahin bhi kehti toh kar deta๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Yaar,Itna bhi bura nahin hai ki,Read karte hi koi mar jaaye...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† This Story concept is little difficult for me...why..? you realized very soon.๐Ÿ˜ณ If,thodi bhi gadbad hui...kaafi joote padenge...๐Ÿ˜† Because,I am going to Re-Define the word of 'Arrange Marriage' ๐Ÿ˜ณ This story is combination of Family Value with Modern thinking.๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll update my First part today Night or next day morning.๐Ÿ˜‰
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammykhan

Wow another story from your side,I m sooo excited to read it.Loved the concept.Do add me to your pm list.

Thanks a lot Ammy for your nice Comment.๐Ÿ˜ณ And,Definitely I'll add your name in my PM list. Actually,My First part was ready...But,due to IPKKND promo... SCOOTY scene ko re-write karna zaroori hai...because,co-incidently its so similar to my 1 scene of First part...woh copy jaisa lagta.๐Ÿ˜ณ

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kya yaar sab ulta pulta karke rakh diya hain...newys nice concept...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

res for a long comment...

*edited*๐Ÿ˜›
awesome concept joseph...yayyy one more sajan ff......
it is sooo gud...fantastic yaar...
ARRANGE MARRIAGE concept is really different and new...and the character sketch was also very very nice...as usual i loved sam's cs..๐Ÿ˜ณ...just januable...๐Ÿ˜...
SIMPLE LOVE STORY ka concept aur YOU  thora ajeeb laga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but still it ws amazing as MBYPH...once again awesome...๐Ÿ‘...
ambika๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Ambika for your Unreserved๐Ÿ˜†  and sweet comment๐Ÿ˜ณ.I know,C.S. is nice๐Ÿ˜† but,actual Test is First Update...๐Ÿ˜†.Woh bhi toh nice hona chahiye...๐Ÿ˜ณ SAMRAT toh first part mein hi jhatka dene waala hai๐Ÿ˜ณ.You know me very well...๐Ÿ˜ณ Me aur Simple Love Story...??๐Ÿ˜ณ Ho Nahin Sakta...Ho nahin Sakta...(U can use DILJALE's song tune ๐Ÿ˜†) and,MBYPH...๐Ÿ˜† Guys...don't compare this FF Standard  with MBYPH...Its very Simple n Unique Plot...so,read without any High Expectations...๐Ÿ˜ณ