Thanks Rupal,😳 and definitely I add your name in my PM list.😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sashazmohit

hey joseph add me in pm list
nice concept
i missed all parts of ur previous ff
actually u vanst in my buddy list tht timebut not for ths one
cont soon😳

Thanks Sasha for your Nice Comment 😳 Oh ! So sad...that,you missed my previous work... Actually,that time I was very new here.😳 But,Please check once time...If,you have some time...😳😳Definitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.😊

Originally posted by amira_saeed

Nicee =D

Thanks Amira.😳
Originally posted by Kritianya

Luv the cs joseph
plz add me in

Thanks Kritika😳 Definitely,I'll add your name in my PM List.
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hey Bro.😊 What a Come-Back...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I loved this CS and Story Idea...πŸ‘ Its really amazing... Thank God ! Kuchh toh New try kiya...😊 Its really AWESOME and looking so Fresh...not,just like routine College Life or same-same Love Story...πŸ˜† I really appreciate your effort and I really trust you...B'coz, I know U R full capable to justify this Story.😊 My all Good & Best Wishes for this FF😊 U R SUPERB n AWESOME writer...πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep it Up...I M eagerly waiting for your 1st part...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Soham Bro for your all nice words and support.😳. Actually,Its totally different from MBYPH... so,I am little scared...because,of Direct comparison. This story is experiment for me to show Arrange Marriage things with Modern thinking...No Doubt,The character of SAMRAT is main USP of this story too.😳 He is portraying a common Youth character of Metro city. and GUNJAN...she is Bubbly...but,knows the value of family and marriage.😳 ARNAV n YAMINI is portraying 2 different type of personality...Let's see...After First part..kafi kuchh clear ho jaayega...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by koolgurl

awesum

Thanks😳
Originally posted by SajanRox

πŸ€—Joseph Bhai!! πŸ€— 

πŸ₯³|Congratulations and Celebrations|πŸ₯³

Ek aur FF, Mein to mar hi jaungi😳! Without any further adoπŸ˜‰, continue it and add me to your PM List :)x I really love your story idea❀️! Its Simply Awesome!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
 Arranged Marriage, With Family Values😊... Interesting!πŸ˜›

I am eagerly waiting😍 for you to continue your SUPERB story!πŸ˜ƒ
You are an amazing writerπŸ‘ and I love your writing pieces!😳
When you discontinued your earlier FF, I was really upset but then you are back with a BANG!πŸ˜† 
Frankly, your writing pieces are really addictive😳.. I really wait for your PMs to come!πŸ˜ƒ And Viola, here it is!!🀣 I am really happy and can't control being silly!πŸ€ͺ

SORRY for that!😳😳 I sometimes get over-excited!πŸ˜† And especially for SAJAN stories!🀣 
Thanks for the PM and I will be 😍waiting😍 for further PMs and Updates!πŸ˜‰

And Lastly, I would like to add...

🀣CONTINUE SOON OR ELSE I WILL GET MAD!🀣

Love❀️,
Nivriti! 

P.S:: Mad means Pagal not angry! Maybe Angry too!πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot Nivi for your sweet Comment😳 Its really very precious for me... and, about Add your name in 'Buddy List'...?? Woh toh nahin bhi kehti toh kar detaπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yaar,Itna bhi bura nahin hai ki,Read karte hi koi mar jaaye...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† This Story concept is little difficult for me...why..? you realized very soon.😳 If,thodi bhi gadbad hui...kaafi joote padenge...πŸ˜† Because,I am going to Re-Define the word of 'Arrange Marriage' 😳 This story is combination of Family Value with Modern thinking.😳 I'll update my First part today Night or next day morning.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ammykhan

Wow another story from your side,I m sooo excited to read it.Loved the concept.Do add me to your pm list.

Thanks a lot Ammy for your nice Comment.😳 And,Definitely I'll add your name in my PM list. Actually,My First part was ready...But,due to IPKKND promo... SCOOTY scene ko re-write karna zaroori hai...because,co-incidently its so similar to my 1 scene of First part...woh copy jaisa lagta.😳

kya yaar sab ulta pulta karke rakh diya hain...newys nice concept...
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

res for a long comment...
*edited*πŸ˜›
awesome concept joseph...yayyy one more sajan ff......
it is sooo gud...fantastic yaar...
ARRANGE MARRIAGE concept is really different and new...and the character sketch was also very very nice...as usual i loved sam's cs..😳...just januable...😍...
SIMPLE LOVE STORY ka concept aur YOU  thora ajeeb lagaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but still it ws amazing as MBYPH...once again awesome...πŸ‘...
ambikaπŸ˜›

Thanks Ambika for your UnreservedπŸ˜†  and sweet comment😳.I know,C.S. is niceπŸ˜† but,actual Test is First Update...πŸ˜†.Woh bhi toh nice hona chahiye...😳 SAMRAT toh first part mein hi jhatka dene waala hai😳.You know me very well...😳 Me aur Simple Love Story...??😳 Ho Nahin Sakta...Ho nahin Sakta...(U can use DILJALE's song tune πŸ˜†) and,MBYPH...πŸ˜† Guys...don't compare this FF Standard  with MBYPH...Its very Simple n Unique Plot...so,read without any High Expectations...😳