Posted: 12 years ago
Luv the cs joseph
plz add me in
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

🤗Joseph Bhai!! 🤗 

🥳|Congratulations and Celebrations|🥳

Ek aur FF, Mein to mar hi jaungi😳! Without any further ado😉, continue it and add me to your PM List :)x I really love your story idea❤️! Its Simply Awesome!!👍🏼
 Arranged Marriage, With Family Values😊... Interesting!😛

I am eagerly waiting😍 for you to continue your SUPERB story!😃
You are an amazing writer👏 and I love your writing pieces!😳
When you discontinued your earlier FF, I was really upset but then you are back with a BANG!😆 
Frankly, your writing pieces are really addictive😳.. I really wait for your PMs to come!😃 And Viola, here it is!!🤣 I am really happy and can't control being silly!🤪

SORRY for that!😳😳 I sometimes get over-excited!😆 And especially for SAJAN stories!🤣 
Thanks for the PM and I will be 😍waiting😍 for further PMs and Updates!😉

And Lastly, I would like to add...

🤣CONTINUE SOON OR ELSE I WILL GET MAD!🤣

Love❤️,
Nivriti! 

P.S:: Mad means Pagal not angry! Maybe Angry too!😉
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aashizin

owww one more creations from u loved this concept joseph 👏can't wait for update and thanks for pm would love to read this FF 🤗

Thanks Aashi for your sweet appreciating words.I'll post first part of this FF very soon...😳
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow another story from your side,I m sooo excited to read it.Loved the concept.Do add me to your pm list.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: gnaneswari

Awesome concept. I'm very eager to read it. And gunjan's marraige is fixed with arnav! Then how will sajan marraige happens and that too arranged! Please do cont soon. U know na how much i was exceited to read this story. Did i have to say 'add me to ur pm list'? Wouldn't u know it! Do cont very soon. Thanks for the pm

Thanks a lot Lakshmi for your wonderful and all encouraging words.😳 GUNJAN-ARNAV and SAMRAT-YAMINI thing ko clear hone mein abhi time hai...I can't say anything about this twist,right now...please wait...😳 You know me...and this story theme also...I really want to show this story with some 'real' and 'natural' way (with Entertainment😳)... because 'Arrange Marriage' is very common thing of our society...and I think Its really beautiful bounding of a new relationship...I am really excited to write this story... because,I am totally satisfied with my whole idea.😳 This Idea is not new for me...I worked on it from last 2 month...because,with out preparation...with out home work ...I can't write this story😳... My First part is ready...I'll post very soon. Ok...Mujhe Date bata do...I'll be post on that Date😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Add Me To The PM List :) 😳

Thanks Buddy for your comment.Definitely,I'll add your name.😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiii

Hey joseph firstly congo on your new ff

it sounds very intresting i really love the different kind of writting u do so am looking forward to it
do cont soon

love
tanzeel

Thanks Tanzeel 😳 for your appreciation.Its really a lot to me...😳 I am not saying this is totally out of world story But,yes this is 'little' different from routine concept.😳.I'll do very soon.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

Awesome cs...add me to ur pm list...cont soon

Thanks Preety for your comment. Definitely,I'll add your name.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful cs...plzz add me to ur pm list..😛
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: 358674

awesome

superb 👍🏼

Thanks Buddy😳