Fan Fictions

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![1] {New Link available}

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Friends,😊
                          I am back with my another SaJan Story...😳 This is my second FF. I hope,you will ENJOY it...just like my previous 1 and 
If,you want further update information, Please ! Press 'LIKE' in PM LIST Box Post😳

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya  !

*Banner - a S3J creation.

*CHARACTER SKETCH
'n' LOOK :

SAMRAT SHERGILL -
A Handsome , Dashing n Charming guy. Belongs to a very Rich Family. A very Friendly n Sensible Person...but,little-bit Egotist. He knows very well what is BEST for him...True sharp-minded person. He is very Practical person. Working in a Multinational Company (situated in MUMBAI). In past,he had some Girl Friends but,now He is single...N ready to mingle😳. and,He is OK with his Parents Choice for him.(??)

GUNJAN BHUSHAN -
  A very Sweet,Simple,Beautiful N Bubbly Girl.Totally,Girl Next Door type personality.No complain No demand nature girl.She just completed her Graduation.Lives with his Parents. Her Family...(Mom-Dad N 1 sweet little bro.TARUN/TINKU) is every thing for her.Out n Out Family oriented girl. She is very happy with her life N her Family...Her marriage has been fixed with ARNAV😉.

ARNAV GREWAL - Hot N Cool Guy...Just came back from AUSTRALIA. Very open minded person.Family friend of GUNJAN's Family...He likes GUNJAN's simplicity...He really Wants to marry her as much as possible...soon. [Guys !  This time I can't talk any more about his Character.😳]

YAMINI KHANNA - A Hot,Sizzling,Beautiful...but,very clever Girl. She has lots of Attitude. Yes...!! 'Ex-Girlfriend' of SAMRAT.But,now...she wants to erase this 'EX' word from her n SAMRAT's life. Working in same Company with SAMRAT. First choice of SAMRAT's Family for SAMRAT😳.

BRIJ n ISHITA SHERGILL -

BRIJ SHERGILL, the elder son of PRATAP n SUDHA SHERGILL, is the ideal son. After completing his studies, he joined his Dad in his business and is rightly known as PRATAP's right hand. Married to ISHITA and father of naughty ROHAN, BRIJ dotes on his younger brother SAMRAT and is his best friend.

ISHITA, wife of BRIJ has molded herself into a perfect SHERGILL's daughter-in-law. Always encouraging her husband to do even better in his business, she is a doting mother to ROHAN. Her brother-in-law, SAMRAT is her 'Laadla'. She is very close to GUNJAN.

*STORY IDEA
-

Friends,This is A 1 another "Experimental Love Story" so,
Its little-bit different from 'routine' or 'traditional' Love Story concept. Its basically, related to Family Values, Attraction...Infatuation...Real Feelings and most Important , Marriage...and thereafter LOVE.  In this Story,I really want to show some 'Real' feelings of Human emotions...with very simple way...with some 'Realistic Touch'.This story 'Actual' concept is little-bit 'Mature'..but,I'll try to handle this story with some light sequences and moments. Basically,The main Story Background is..."Arranged Marriage ".

[** Guys...I know this is not clear C.S./Story Idea but,this time I can't reveal many things about Story Plot😳.Please...wait...till further story move...and Friends...Please...Please...don't compare this story with "...MBYPH !" ...This is totally different from that story...so,Please...read this story...without any High Expectations.😳.]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,
             I hope,You like the C.S. 'n' Story Idea , thank you for bearing me ,again😳. and,everyone who wants me to PM them Please, add me to your 'Buddy List'.

Thanks,😳
Joseph
❤️

----------------------------------------------

**Our Others works :

[1] ...Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! - 1

*{Banner made by AASHi [aashizin]}.

[2] ..
.Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! - 2

*{Banner made by AASHi [aashizin]}

[3] ...Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! - 3

*{Banner made by AASHi [aashizin]}

[4] ..With you Always {By-S3}

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail

INDEX
:

Part 1      :  Page 08     [18th May,2011]
Part 2      :  Page 17     [29th May,2011]

Part 3      :  Page 23     [02nd Jun,2011]
Part 4      :  Page 31     [12th Jun,2011]
Part 5      :  Page 41     [23rd Jun,2011]
Part 6      :  Page 48     [04th Jul.,2011]
Part 7      :  Page 55     [07th Aug.,2011]
Part 8      :  Page 64     [18th Aug.,2011]
Teaser     :  Page 74     [06th Sep.,2011]
Part 9      :  Page 82    [30th Sep.,2011]
Part 10    :   Page 96    [19th Oct.,2011]
Part 11    :   Page 108   [17th Nov.,2011]
Part 12    :   Page 124   [04th Jan.,2012]
Part 13    :   Page 139   [24th Jan.,2012]

For further Updates :

...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya !{2}

Joseph_A thumbnail
PM LIST :[Revised]

01. snowwhite28
02. aamirkhanfan
03. aashizin
04. ambikamuskan
05. ammykhan
06. amira_saead
07. Anjali_12
08. cool_tuli
09. gnaneswari
10. Lekshmic7
11. lakshmi_SG
12.gunurlove
13. ..Ektaa..
14.SajanRox
15.1gunjan7
16.Swaatii
17.SwaNia_1
18.SwaNia_2
19.SIZZZLER
20.karantakiar
21.kritianya
22. 358674
23. sashazmohit
24. koolgurl
25. hiii
26. preety88
27. -Zeenat-
28. mukitzz
29. miriam2
30. MoNayaLover96
31. kins103
32. starasdf
33. monaya_MS
34. monaya_sajan
35. roknstarz_mjht
36. saduf
37. fend
38.hbkumar
39. MoNayaHolicPrag
40. Raashi10
41. zobshah
42. SexyMoNaya
43. princess009
44. arzoo
45. kashev
46. charmee_sammy
47. sajanlove3
48. shreya30456
49. sam_princess
50. princess_sara
51. maryamshakil
52. ghamkansoon
53. Grace7391
54. Cuttiee_Ashh
55. Hanibee
56. Pritii11
57. Sukklover
58. neha_mjht
59. tanisha997
60. Minnie.
61. ainimonaya
62. ..-Sanzz-..
63.diyachill
64.crazzygal_jenny
65.shehreen97

66. taibaaa
67.rvdhalival
68.shehreen
69.shikha_bhargava
70.-Burning Desire-
71.SAJANian_4ever
72.Sukklover

*Siggy Banner made by - Pragya [MoNayaHolicPrag]

--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cool...just pm me if u need any help...
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am in... loved the character sketch... and loved the story. I am sure you will be able to do full justice to this story too. Please add me to the PM list.😊
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Nice concept again! 
ummm i will be waiting for the update! soo please update really soon! 
and add me to the pm list 
thnks for the pm! 
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago
WOW!! Joseph back with another story😃..Congrats👏..Really liked the Concept & CS..Its very different as you said😛.The thing I liked the most is its about ARRANGE MARRIAGE!!Can't wait to read more..Do pm .I will not be able to read it 😳.But once I am back I will read & comment 😆
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww Joseph...one more Story from your Side with Brilliant and Fantastic Concept and CS...CONGRATULATION...im so happy to read all this...🥳🥳im 110 % sure it will be also the very BEST...may b its not like MBYPH..but it will b Mind blowing like MBYPH...
wese b same same stories to interesting b nai lagti na...to acha he k ye us se totally change ho...plz continue it soon...im sure u will done again an Excellent and Rocking Job...by writting this SS...ALL the BEST😳
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: roknstarz_mjht

cool...just pm me if u need any help...

Thanks a lot Buddy for your nice support😳 Your these words is really very valuable for me...😳.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Am in... loved the character sketch... and loved the story. I am sure you will be able to do full justice to this story too. Please add me to the PM list.😊

Thanks Swati for your precious support.😳 and encouraging words😳 And,Sure...I'll add your name in my new PM LIST.