SR tha pura bundle-Maneet out of jungle - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by macho_muffin

thanks for the update and links Tanu and Anwesha!πŸ€—

oyee tanu...chal u get ur kerosene...this whole jungle is going down todayπŸ˜†...especially that magical pagdi which came outta nowhere!

i swear..that pagdi bit was HAWLARIOUSSS πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ i forgot all the anger i had about SR n burst out seeing him with the pagdi..🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Mllu.N

omg ahem yaar i am hit by fever,flu and sour throat omg but cvs did'nt care atleast they could show maaneet waking up in each others arms no one cares about my fever😭

Mallu

Aww Mallu πŸ€— Aise bade bade jungle mein aisi choti moti batein to hoti rehti hai πŸ˜³

And dun worry ur Munda Maan was doing weightlifting carrying Kudi in his dolayed n sholayed arms.. πŸ€£
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Thanx Tanu for the update from me and my CD babes...kapdo ke saath ki SR, acchi rahi πŸ˜†
arey aapko kya laga? kapdo ke bina SR hoti hain? *tsk tsk* u got a lot to learn from GHSP cvs buddy...they know it allπŸ˜†

arey aapko kya laga? kapdo ke bina SR hoti hain? *tsk tsk* u got a lot to learn from GHSP cvs buddy...they know it allπŸ˜†

Senorita... 'they know it all..yet never show it all' πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

i swear..that pagdi bit was HAWLARIOUSSS πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ i forgot all the anger i had about SR n burst out seeing him with the pagdi..🀣🀣🀣
omgg tell me about it!!...and is it just me or does the red color really stands out on his face?🀣
oyee tanu jungle ko chaddo...lets become bevda jasoos and follow the jeeti jaagti pagdi around🀣

omgg tell me about it!!...and is it just me or does the red color really stands out on his face?🀣
oyee tanu jungle ko chaddo...lets become bevda jasoos and follow the jeeti jaagti pagdi around🀣
aww the poor bevda jasoos... got caught and painted all black and made to sit on a donkey... *Latest news say the donkey is in ICU... being treated from HEAVY WEIGHT LIFTING related exhaustion* πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Senorita... 'they know it all..yet never show it all' πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
ahh madamoiselle, phir toh we have to find some other way to see dhinka chika dhinka chikaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ahh madamoiselle, phir toh we have to find some other way to see dhinka chika dhinka chikaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

We can kidnap Barry and threaten extortion if they dun let us see the live action πŸ˜³

We can kidnap Barry and threaten extortion if they dun let us see the live action πŸ˜³

I rather kidnap Gurti and shoot the scene myself...I got camcorder at home πŸ˜†
That was it? πŸ˜• Ah well...

Thanks for the update Tanu!