Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SR tha pura bundle-Maneet out of jungle - Page 16

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: macho_muffin

thanks for the update and links Tanu and Anwesha!🤗

oyee tanu...chal u get ur kerosene...this whole jungle is going down today😆...especially that magical pagdi which came outta nowhere!

i swear..that pagdi bit was HAWLARIOUSSS ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ i forgot all the anger i had about SR n burst out seeing him with the pagdi..🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mllu.N

omg ahem yaar i am hit by fever,flu and sour throat omg but cvs did'nt care atleast they could show maaneet waking up in each others arms no one cares about my fever😭

Mallu

Aww Mallu ðŸ¤— Aise bade bade jungle mein aisi choti moti batein to hoti rehti hai ðŸ˜³

And dun worry ur Munda Maan was doing weightlifting carrying Kudi in his dolayed n sholayed arms.. ðŸ¤£
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvScooby

Thanx Tanu for the update from me and my CD babes...kapdo ke saath ki SR, acchi rahi ðŸ˜†

arey aapko kya laga? kapdo ke bina SR hoti hain? *tsk tsk* u got a lot to learn from GHSP cvs buddy...they know it all😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

arey aapko kya laga? kapdo ke bina SR hoti hain? *tsk tsk* u got a lot to learn from GHSP cvs buddy...they know it all😆

Senorita... 'they know it all..yet never show it all' ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
macho_muffin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

i swear..that pagdi bit was HAWLARIOUSSS ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ i forgot all the anger i had about SR n burst out seeing him with the pagdi..🤣🤣🤣

omgg tell me about it!!...and is it just me or does the red color really stands out on his face?🤣
oyee tanu jungle ko chaddo...lets become bevda jasoos and follow the jeeti jaagti pagdi around🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail

omgg tell me about it!!...and is it just me or does the red color really stands out on his face?🤣
oyee tanu jungle ko chaddo...lets become bevda jasoos and follow the jeeti jaagti pagdi around🤣

aww the poor bevda jasoos... got caught and painted all black and made to sit on a donkey... *Latest news say the donkey is in ICU... being treated from HEAVY WEIGHT LIFTING related exhaustion* ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
macho_muffin thumbnail

Senorita... 'they know it all..yet never show it all' ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

ahh madamoiselle, phir toh we have to find some other way to see dhinka chika dhinka chika😉😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

ahh madamoiselle, phir toh we have to find some other way to see dhinka chika dhinka chika😉😆

We can kidnap Barry and threaten extortion if they dun let us see the live action ðŸ˜³
LuvScooby thumbnail

We can kidnap Barry and threaten extortion if they dun let us see the live action ðŸ˜³

I rather kidnap Gurti and shoot the scene myself...I got camcorder at home 😆
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was it? 😕 Ah well...

Thanks for the update Tanu!