India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajan ji response for my email (Page 3)

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Maybe RS forgot the second part of the popular saying'"People do not forget their first love.". The second part is " And what a crook he was."

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
wat d heck is  this that am hearindg there is a change in viren character yaar mr shahi kuch achcha nahi dikha  sakte   if they bring nivarth together than am certainly out of this show
why why i am so0oo attached with this show  yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I'm scared now... What did he mean by lost love and sacrifice. OMG please please keep my NivRen together till the end of the show.
virika_15 Senior Member
virika_15
virika_15

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Sorry to say but lost love means the love b/w sid-nivi n sacrifice meaning viren will sacrifice his love for his brother's sake.Thts wht i interpret from the story but sorry if i m being rude but i dont think this is rajan shahi's reply,there is sumthing fishy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet123455

Sorry to say but lost love means the love b/w sid-nivi n sacrifice meaning viren will sacrifice his love for his brother's sake.Thts wht i interpret from the story but sorry if i m being rude but i dont think this is rajan shahi's reply,there is sumthing fishy.

Hi, i agree that that's what it sounds like from this e-mail - and it's so annoying if it's true! But yeah i also think it's wierd and I'm having a hard time believing it to be honest...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lams-aamina-diyaloveskinny

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I also am so confused he cannot be playing with our emotions
Viren's character change will he be obsessed by niv's closeness to the baby or giving her attention
They showed him as astalker in the beginning so again they will show him like that

They have moved on in life Sid is now away from niv so why and what sacrifice niv will be mother for divyas child and then have her own
Or they want to show nib should be happy like divya with lost love or like what dadi said that div got all nib happiness

He is not giving out storyline but confusing us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sorry 2 say but i don't beleive tht dis is Rajan shahi's reply . He can't reply so many thngs at 1 go when he is a veryy diplomatic person . n in Anju's reply he said nivren 2 b soulmates n dis reply is speaking totally opposite . So there somethng is fishy

then also if at all RS is thnkng abt tht crap then i swear i m gonna kill RS n SP each n every creative

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyaanjlams-Atiya--aamina-Anisha_91anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Sorry 2 say but i don't beleive tht dis is Rajan shahi's reply . He can't reply so many thngs at 1 go when he is a veryy diplomatic person . n in Anju's reply he said nivren 2 b soulmates n dis reply is speaking totally opposite . So there somethng is fishy

then also if at all RS is thnkng abt tht crap then i swear i m gonna kill RS n SP each n every creative

Moni jaan, i agree with u! I just dont think he would reply like that, love you, tu ne PHIR mere mann ki baat keh diHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-diyaloveskinny

Go to top