Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet123455

Sorry to say but lost love means the love b/w sid-nivi n sacrifice meaning viren will sacrifice his love for his brother's sake.Thts wht i interpret from the story but sorry if i m being rude but i dont think this is rajan shahi's reply,there is sumthing fishy.

Hi, i agree that that's what it sounds like from this e-mail - and it's so annoying if it's true! But yeah i also think it's wierd and I'm having a hard time believing it to be honest...
gulati10 thumbnail
I also am so confused he cannot be playing with our emotions
Viren's character change will he be obsessed by niv's closeness to the baby or giving her attention
They showed him as astalker in the beginning so again they will show him like that

They have moved on in life Sid is now away from niv so why and what sacrifice niv will be mother for divyas child and then have her own
Or they want to show nib should be happy like divya with lost love or like what dadi said that div got all nib happiness

He is not giving out storyline but confusing us
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry 2 say but i don't beleive tht dis is Rajan shahi's reply . He can't reply so many thngs at 1 go when he is a veryy diplomatic person . n in Anju's reply he said nivren 2 b soulmates n dis reply is speaking totally opposite . So there somethng is fishy

then also if at all RS is thnkng abt tht crap then i swear i m gonna kill RS n SP each n every creative
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Sorry 2 say but i don't beleive tht dis is Rajan shahi's reply . He can't reply so many thngs at 1 go when he is a veryy diplomatic person . n in Anju's reply he said nivren 2 b soulmates n dis reply is speaking totally opposite . So there somethng is fishy

then also if at all RS is thnkng abt tht crap then i swear i m gonna kill RS n SP each n every creative

Moni jaan, i agree with u! I just dont think he would reply like that, love you, tu ne PHIR mere mann ki baat keh di🤗
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you moni ...this dosent sound like RS :) and if he does this then his show will go down the drain ..as we all know besides 3-4 people no one likes nivi - sid
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't believe rs...if he can make a mockery of marriage by giving such a tragic end to ragvir then he can do anything
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am shocked. No way this can happen, if so I'm quitting ccbm.
How can RS even think of separating nivren???
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Huh? How does this square with what RS told Anju?  Are you sure this is RS who wrote this?

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: minu2011

Huh? How does this square with what RS told Anju?  Are you sure this is RS who wrote this?

Exactly, everybody has the same doubt.. I have went back like million times to his detailed reply to me and could not figure out any hint for the future tracks or story... And being a producer he will not give away.
gulati10 thumbnail

Exactly, everybody has the same doubt.. I have went back like million times to his detailed reply to me and could not figure out any hint for the future tracks or story... And being a producer he will not give away.

May be he is trying to please everyone
We should make sure he is not fooling us can you validate his email id so that we all can email him
More emails he will make sure nivren are together