Rajan ji response for my email - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

one question.. why would RS tell about the further progress of story...

Exactly I dont think he'd reveal all this..
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

one question.. why would RS tell about the further progress of story...
good question...wht's the need to tell abt the future story...he can't open his mouth when we asked abt whether the show is really ending or not...!!and now saying abt further progress of story..!!...*again confused*
I was wondering the same thing, WHy would he reveal the future Story, I wonder why is RS doing this
thanks for sharing the mail.
What the hell, what lost love and sacrifices????Viren changing in character why???

Gosh I want to kill somebody😡

Good question girls why is he sharing so much info on the future storyline, where was he all these days?
i think no producer or director or actor wud reveal so much abt the upcoming storyline/tracks in a show.
arrey yaar TRP ka sawaal hai

if viewers knw the upcoming tracks n that too going against their expectations then who's going to watch. common sense dear its all abt common sense

i think somthing is fishy
I dunno guys, i find it weird that he's told us all this with there being no articles or anything...? Even in reply to Anju he was much more vague naa? No specifics like this. How can he say all this when he STILL hasnt confirmed if its ending in May or not?!

And what's this about Viren's character changing - AGAIN??! Aur kitna change karenge us bechare ko? Why dont they make him a stalker again...or a full on evil axe murderer this time...aur kya reh gaya hai?! I'm sorry, it's just ridiculous!! This is NOT the way to 'boost the show' Mr Shahi!! Gosh im starting to wish i never got so attached to the show, if this is correct, the CT's are just killing nivren😭 

And lost loves...whats that about?! OMV if they go Sid-Nivi way then that's it i'm out, it's just disgusting!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Maybe RS forgot the second part of the popular saying'"People do not forget their first love.". The second part is " And what a crook he was."
wat d heck is  this that am hearindg there is a change in viren character yaar mr shahi kuch achcha nahi dikha  sakte   if they bring nivarth together than am certainly out of this show
why why i am so0oo attached with this show  yaar 
I'm scared now... What did he mean by lost love and sacrifice. OMG please please keep my NivRen together till the end of the show.
Sorry to say but lost love means the love b/w sid-nivi n sacrifice meaning viren will sacrifice his love for his brother's sake.Thts wht i interpret from the story but sorry if i m being rude but i dont think this is rajan shahi's reply,there is sumthing fishy.