Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tum kya ho, mein nahi samajh paungi!! (Page 8)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Seriously , T Was lookin' a Looser in todays episode , she's swankin' as she's got a Vast Proof huhh ... How Sid suddenly came while T was makin' MMS ..  Splitted me Up * LOL

T get ready yo' Dinner is on the way ! LOL
I think she is gonna become vampire as it is poonam ki raat n sid biting her on poonam ki raat will make her vampireConfusedConfused

Ohhh Nooo ! if she'd become a Vampire then She'll eat the whole mOunt College includin Dobriyal House tooo LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Arnab Dobrial ko chod she will eat all female dobrial'sLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yes sid rocked the episode ,omg that vampire romance Embarrassed it was realy superb ,even hassena n chand r shown like that this is just hollywood films evil vampires ,but maithili i dint find anything much in her ,she was talking too softly .hasena speaks much better then hers,but sukku tried her best ...i dont how the show will work without  sid .that new person is a werewofl may be karan wahi ,how did ul come to know that budda is sid s friend?

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

yes sid rocked the episode ,omg that vampire romance Embarrassed it was realy superb ,even hassena n chand r shown like that this is just hollywood films evil vampires ,but maithili i dint find anything much in her ,she was talking too softly .hasena speaks much better then hers,but sukku tried her best ...i dont how the show will work without  sid .that new person is a werewofl may be karan wahi ,how did ul come to know that budda is sid s friend?
Just a guess abt buddha but I really want buddha out of showLOLLOLLOLLOL n yes sid is best i m jealous of metz closing on ma sidCryCry n sid is still shooting so maybe he wont leave showBig smileBig smile
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Just a guess abt buddha but I really want buddha out of showLOL n yes sid is best i m jealous of metz closing on ma sidCryCry n sid is still shooting so maybe he wont leave showBig smileBig smile

hey nice pic u put of sid ,he is looking super hot Wink

OriginalsFan

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Just a guess abt buddha but I really want buddha out of showLOL n yes sid is best i m jealous of metz closing on ma sidCryCry n sid is still shooting so maybe he wont leave showBig smileBig smile

hey nice pic u put of sid ,he is looking super hot Wink
thanx he is indeed hotWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

omg Sid all the wayyy ClapClapClap
i cudnt stop laughing ACTUALLY on all the lines Sid said to Piya ROFLROFL

someone quote down his lines plz ROFL.ROFL...seems like he stole those lines from us ROFL
he is fed up with her questions and he called her bewakufShockedShocked omg ROFL we made so many jokes on this topic and finally hearing those same words from Sid i just cudnt control ROFLROFL

Nishi maybe Sid himself visits IF n writes his linesROFLROFLROFL N yes he said pia always doing detectivegiri work n irritated himROFLROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index