Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

Actually I didn't expected sid to pop up so it was very funnyπŸ˜† n yes yaar yeh metz kuch zyada hi chipak rahi hai sid se😑😑 T is gonna become vampire I think as sid will bite her on Poonam ki raatπŸ˜†

Haan even me... I thought she will discover the coffin with Piya in...  
But then Sid popped up...   

Haan haan chalo kuch karte hain... Ek bhai ko chhod kar dusre ke peeche... πŸ˜ˆ

OMG T is already evil ab toh aur bhi ban jaegi... πŸ˜ˆ 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She was so dumb she didn't even got it till sid confessed he is abhay's brotherπŸ˜†

Sid told it on her mouth.πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan even me... I thought she will discover the coffin with Piya in...  
But then Sid popped up...   

Haan haan chalo kuch karte hain... Ek bhai ko chhod kar dusre ke peeche... πŸ˜ˆ

OMG T is already evil ab toh aur bhi ban jaegi... πŸ˜ˆ 

Farah this T and metz both these girls are behind our vampi hubbies chalo inko sabak sikhate haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Sid told it on her mouth.πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I can't understand how come werewolves be sid's friends
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• or is ekta now copying Van helsing movie where vampire had werewolves as slaveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think she is gonna become vampire as it is poonam ki raat n sid biting her on poonam ki raat will make her vampireπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ohhh Nooo ! if she'd become a Vampire then She'll eat the whole mOunt College includin Dobriyal House tooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ohhh Nooo ! if she'd become a Vampire then She'll eat the whole mOunt College includin Dobriyal House tooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arnab Dobrial ko chod she will eat all female dobrial'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Farah this T and metz both these girls are behind our vampi hubbies chalo inko sabak sikhate haiπŸ˜†

Haan chalo πŸ˜ˆ 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes sid rocked the episode ,omg that vampire romance πŸ˜³ it was realy superb ,even hassena n chand r shown like that this is just hollywood films evil vampires ,but maithili i dint find anything much in her ,she was talking too softly .hasena speaks much better then hers,but sukku tried her best ...i dont how the show will work without  sid .that new person is a werewofl may be karan wahi ,how did ul come to know that budda is sid s friend?
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

yes sid rocked the episode ,omg that vampire romance πŸ˜³ it was realy superb ,even hassena n chand r shown like that this is just hollywood films evil vampires ,but maithili i dint find anything much in her ,she was talking too softly .hasena speaks much better then hers,but sukku tried her best ...i dont how the show will work without  sid .that new person is a werewofl may be karan wahi ,how did ul come to know that budda is sid s friend?

Just a guess abt buddha but I really want buddha out of showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yes sid is best i m jealous of metz closing on ma sid😭😭 n sid is still shooting so maybe he wont leave showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just a guess abt buddha but I really want buddha out of showπŸ˜† n yes sid is best i m jealous of metz closing on ma sid😭😭 n sid is still shooting so maybe he wont leave showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hey nice pic u put of sid ,he is looking super hot πŸ˜‰