Tum kya ho, mein nahi samajh paungi!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vivluv

She was so dumb she didn't even got it till sid confessed he is abhay's brotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ohh reallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i have to wait for the epi to upload now...can't wait at allπŸ˜›...finally she knew abt sid being elder bro to Abhay then⭐️
stupid pia never listen to abhay
apna dimaag kuch zayada hi chalati hai aur phir khud hi phas jati hai
I'm shOcked that Buddha VC is a friend Of Sid ... πŸ˜² means voh VC bikao maal hay ..  πŸ˜†
Piya u deserved it .. u never listened to Abhay naaa .. now Endure in cOffin ... It was amazin' when Sid said You're the most foolish Gal..
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

I'm shOcked that Buddha VC is a friend Of Sid ... πŸ˜² means voh VC bikao maal hay ..  πŸ˜†
They didn't showed him yet but rite now he is only the vampire hunter in showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n if sid will fight werewolves toh werewolves won't be his friend for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by remosalsa

ohh reallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i have to wait for the epi to upload now...can't wait at allπŸ˜›...finally she knew abt sid being elder bro to Abhay then⭐️
Yup watch it with every episode mera sid fever badte jaraha hai, now I love his fangs also😍😍
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

stupid pia never listen to abhay
apna dimaag kuch zayada hi chalati hai aur phir khud hi phas jati hai
She knows abhay will come to save her but bodyguard ki mom usse wapas legayi duty pe seπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They didn't showed him yet but rite now he is only the vampire hunter in showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n if sid will fight werewolves toh werewolves won't be his friend for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
then y it was shown for us like that he told Arnab Sid's truthπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...may be even that was part of Sid's plan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Yup watch it with every episode mera sid fever badte jaraha hai, now I love his fangs also😍😍
πŸ˜‰, yaa i can see that in ur profile pic onlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by remosalsa

then y it was shown for us like that he told Arnab Sid's truthπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...may be even that was part of Sid's plan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
Ya usse laga hoga ki madhu shadi karaake hi manegi uski that's why to break his marriage he must have played this gameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†