GOTW:SREAD A RUMOUR - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by spardha_angel

Well yesterday I saw radhi buying ANGOOR for dhananand..buying tk to thik tha bt gosh kitna bargain krti ho baap re thele wala ws litrelly lyk "behenji aap free me hi le jao saare".🤣

🤣🤣🤣 And our poor Dhannu free with the ANGOOR🤣
Originally posted by spardha_angel

Hehehehe OMG gals kya comedy mach rkhi hai idhar.hehe..
Radhi,bhargavi,ritz,vrinda,khush,rituparna are going for long drive wid D,dhananand k to mje aa gye n guess who'll drive nun other dn our abhi.tadaaa😆

And I will plant a bomb...and while Dhannu is sleeping...will get the others out...and the bomb will sound like this...tIK...tir...tirKIT...tigD...thiNak...DHAAA...and bomb expLODES🤣
Originally posted by nivren

🤣🤣🤣And our poor Dhannu free with the ANGOOR🤣

🤣🤣
Originally posted by nivren

And I will plant a bomb...and while Dhannu is sleeping...will get the others out...and the bomb will sound like this...tIK...tir...tirKIT...tigD...thiNak...DHAAA...and bomb expLODES🤣

🤣 bomb fatne ka tareeka to bda awesum hai..
So funny spardha. U mke abhi our driver. Haha.
Spardha, Bhargavi and Anu signed for a movie 'Once Upon a tym in Magadh' opp Dhananad's father.
🤣🤣v've been signed for a movie..humara talent explore ho rha h is thread me to kafi n title b kitna awesum hai.hehe
Thnx spardha.
Rituparnaa is crying bcz her nappy gila ho gaye h. Koi change kar do nappy iss baby ka
Gosh...main has-has ke mar jaongi🤣...i've signed a movie...kya baat hai😛

Shashank and Akshay watched movie qurbaan last night and got impressed by Saif and now they have tattooed Spardha and Radhika's name on their wrists respectively 😉
Hahaha vry funny bhargavi.
Anu is D's grand mother.
Bhargavi is Ganghor's mother in law.
Airavat is Spardha's grandson.
Polly and Palak are wives of Purusdatt.
Yesterday bhargavi n radhi updated there status on facebuk which says..
bhargu=last ngt I njoyed d movie wid amatya,he was damm hot.😆
Radhi=I want to njoy monsoon's 1st rainfall wid sukhdev.😆Edited by spardha_angel - 12 years ago