I've had enough
suna suna
Jo bhi hua 
Bahut
hua hua
Yeh pyaar ho gaya
Dhua dhua
mazaa to chakana hai!!

Yup, this was the song that Sid must have been singing in his head...if you want to find out more read on! πŸ˜‰

NUMBER FIVE
Maithili-who I have decided to name 'Hawa Hawaaii' because of the way she keeps on smoothing her hair-as if some big hurricane is going to come and blow it off her head. πŸ€£ C'mon Rajkumari..apki baalon ko choone ki zurrat kaun karega? πŸ˜†

NUMBER FOUR
Maithili again..for the way she speaks..as well as that big ring-or should I say rock on her finger? πŸ˜†

NUMBER THREE
Goes to Panchi..my poor gal..'maine ek vampire se pyaar kiya..ek khoon peeta darinda...' panchi i think it's time you realised your jijaji aka Abhay is a khoon peeta darinda...🀣 your dad is having an affair with Chand who is also a khoon peeta darinda...🀣 and soon Mishoo is gonna find a werewolf..your life can't get better than this baby, enjoyy! πŸ˜Ž In fact I'm planning to ask Madhu for your hand for one of the vampy superiors. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

NUMBER TWO
Goes to T, for promoting Ragini MMS..Ekta never said who was playing the bhootni in the movie..well the answer is T! πŸ˜ƒ See, I even got the top secret info. πŸ€£ Right from the way she was talking to herself about Sid-Piya and planning to make an MMS of them..and going to the extent of phoning Misha about it...well...must say T, you essayed the role very well! In fact you actually made 'Raat Akeli Hai' come in my mind...🀣

NUMBER ONE
Goes to..

Tadaaa

apni Archi ka dharam pati and sanju and anurag ka bhai and my darrrlllingg beta Sid! πŸ˜³

For popping up just at the time T was about to do full-scale promotion of Kekta's new movie! πŸ€£

oh oh, and it also goes to Abhay!

my beta no 2 and apni farah ka dharam pati πŸ˜†

For being as slow in going and kicking sid's behind as he is in speaking. πŸ˜† in fact it took me less tym to make him behosh than he could have said, 'Mom, are you out of your mind?' πŸ€£ (To those who didn't understand, it's a Chand joke. πŸ˜†)

Love and no offense,

Megz aka Haseena. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

P.S. If you're wondering why I said 'luv ka the end' was the song playing in sid's mind, well, today two things happened

One: CV's R reading this forum. πŸ˜² Sid called Piya a detective. πŸ€£

Two: Sid was constantly complaining about how much Piya irritated him..well it's revenge tym baby! πŸ˜Ž
Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Megz..🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣..
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Megz..🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣...🀣..

Chalo..someone commented..i did so much mehnat on this you know...πŸ˜† i mean itni mehnat to sid bhi nahi karta piya ko bewakuf rakhne ke liye...πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
mummy aap pagala gaye ho and todays star ws metz and sid :P
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😊 me not someoneπŸ˜”. Well its high time that abhay should see sid hugging mathli, and he should hug pia in front of her and dance,"me karu to sala, character dheela he"🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

mummy aap pagala gaye ho and todays star ws metz and sid :P

main to hamesha se hi pagal thi, aaj kya naya lag raha hai? πŸ˜•

yeah..agreed..metz got 2 positions in my top five..and sid got number 1...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

😊 me not someoneπŸ˜”. Well its high time that abhay should see sid hugging mathli, and he should hug pia in front of her and dance,"me karu to sala, character dheela he"🀣

ooh..congo..tu bhi dazzler ban gayi!  

solly...I just realised. πŸ˜² πŸ˜² APUUU! πŸ€— I'm so sorry..i was so dukhi aatma ki koi mere post par comment nahi karega ki main bhool hi gayi ki you were supposed to have disappeared somewhere...πŸ˜†

oh yeah..i just posted that song for metz in nishi's Vampire Fanatics song fever thingy...πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
mummy apne mujhe mention nahi kiya as sid ki behn
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aaj toh kamal kar diya kya behosh kiya abhay koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n yes even I was laughing when sid gave T a supriseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1684746 check this postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail