I've had enough
suna suna
Jo bhi hua 
Bahut
hua hua
Yeh pyaar ho gaya
Dhua dhua
mazaa to chakana hai!!

Yup, this was the song that Sid must have been singing in his head...if you want to find out more read on! Wink

NUMBER FIVE
Maithili-who I have decided to name 'Hawa Hawaaii' because of the way she keeps on smoothing her hair-as if some big hurricane is going to come and blow it off her head. ROFL C'mon Rajkumari..apki baalon ko choone ki zurrat kaun karega? LOL

NUMBER FOUR
Maithili again..for the way she speaks..as well as that big ring-or should I say rock on her finger? LOL

NUMBER THREE
Goes to Panchi..my poor gal..'maine ek vampire se pyaar kiya..ek khoon peeta darinda...' panchi i think it's time you realised your jijaji aka Abhay is a khoon peeta darinda...ROFL your dad is having an affair with Chand who is also a khoon peeta darinda...ROFL and soon Mishoo is gonna find a werewolf..your life can't get better than this baby, enjoyy! Cool In fact I'm planning to ask Madhu for your hand for one of the vampy superiors. Wink Wink

NUMBER TWO
Goes to T, for promoting Ragini MMS..Ekta never said who was playing the bhootni in the movie..well the answer is T! Big smile See, I even got the top secret info. ROFL Right from the way she was talking to herself about Sid-Piya and planning to make an MMS of them..and going to the extent of phoning Misha about it...well...must say T, you essayed the role very well! In fact you actually made 'Raat Akeli Hai' come in my mind...ROFL

NUMBER ONE
Goes to..

Tadaaa

apni Archi ka dharam pati and sanju and anurag ka bhai and my darrrlllingg beta Sid! Embarrassed

For popping up just at the time T was about to do full-scale promotion of Kekta's new movie! ROFL

oh oh, and it also goes to Abhay!

my beta no 2 and apni farah ka dharam pati LOL

For being as slow in going and kicking sid's behind as he is in speaking. LOL in fact it took me less tym to make him behosh than he could have said, 'Mom, are you out of your mind?' ROFL (To those who didn't understand, it's a Chand joke. LOL)

Love and no offense,

Megz aka Haseena. Wink Wink

P.S. If you're wondering why I said 'luv ka the end' was the song playing in sid's mind, well, today two things happened

One: CV's R reading this forum. Shocked Sid called Piya a detective. ROFL

Two: Sid was constantly complaining about how much Piya irritated him..well it's revenge tym baby! Cool

Edited by IndigoBlues - 16 May 2011 at 9:58am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30Simrita2010Asin.pkyekminahil1997...Nidhi...shafaq_abhiyaDEE2803CoffeeAddictSimplyAparajitaPari-GuptaMeekoozzyieRitzieCourageous_Leogreenleaf007TOTAL-ROMANTICDark-Hues-PhoenixD-Rumi007--sunshine--ilove99romaila

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Megz..ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Megz..ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL..

Chalo..someone commented..i did so much mehnat on this you know...LOL i mean itni mehnat to sid bhi nahi karta piya ko bewakuf rakhne ke liye...LOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
mummy aap pagala gaye ho and todays star ws metz and sid :P

IndigoBlues

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Smile me not someoneUnhappy. Well its high time that abhay should see sid hugging mathli, and he should hug pia in front of her and dance,"me karu to sala, character dheela he"ROFL

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

mummy aap pagala gaye ho and todays star ws metz and sid :P

main to hamesha se hi pagal thi, aaj kya naya lag raha hai? Confused

yeah..agreed..metz got 2 positions in my top five..and sid got number 1...Wink Wink

--sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Smile me not someoneUnhappy. Well its high time that abhay should see sid hugging mathli, and he should hug pia in front of her and dance,"me karu to sala, character dheela he"ROFL

ooh..congo..tu bhi dazzler ban gayi! Dancing 

solly...I just realised. Shocked Shocked APUUU! Hug I'm so sorry..i was so dukhi aatma ki koi mere post par comment nahi karega ki main bhool hi gayi ki you were supposed to have disappeared somewhere...LOL

oh yeah..i just posted that song for metz in nishi's Vampire Fanatics song fever thingy...LOL
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
mummy apne mujhe mention nahi kiya as sid ki behn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index