Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 7)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

good night everybody, i don't have anything to discuss today. 

Will see episode again tomm Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shali

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@ Swan, shali

hiiiHug

@ Ruchi

Grrr brainless ppl GHSP CV's really wt they r thinking Angry

i think this whole week we may get  Devini track n DD also on vacation.
So today is d last epi 4 me me watch once they start Delhi trackErmm n closure of Devini track Angry

@ Usha

byeee

Edited by Sanjanareddy84 - 16 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07shali

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
HelloooHug

Read Tanu's updateSmile

Seems like there was no co ordination between Sat and today's episodeSmile Pagdi????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84Norstar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@Jhan:Wonderfully writtenClap...yes after all the outburst last night,Today I m getting some hopes because firstly in the episode it was not fully clear whether they went all the way or not and secondly CVs r well aware of fan's reaction last night and they know what we wantWink...So hopefully the damage control is coming soon and we get a proper SR of Maaneet in delhiEmbarrassed

@All:Devils majority r busy doing another round of hallabol on FB right now..so not active here muchLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84NorstarSStephyshinus49erFanshalipennu

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I was thinking about Peeloon sequence...

The devotion with which I used to watch this serial at that period...Finish every possible task by 9.25 pm, lock my husband in his study and then give 100% concentration to the serial...At that time the serial had perfect amount of romance, mystery, suspense...that is story...

Now I have changed so much...thanks to sweet hearts like Tanu...I read her updates see the part which has more maaneet ( scenes other than eyelocks and tripping)...I read other characters...

I always wished the serial to be one hour...and when it is one hour we get to see a lot of unnecessary gundas with maaneet scenes sprinkled on it...

The worry is with the last trump card of so called CON played what will the CVs do now...
Knowing them by now I am sure they don't have any storyline in their mind and their will be further assasination of Maaneet characters

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy8421-07NorstarSStephyBingejyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennushali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Swan:I think CVs can twist situations based on viewers demands and after the outburst yesterday they will for sure do the damage control of the so called CON simply because today morning the admin herself was personally replying to every post..fighting with all...defending themselves...so they r well aware that fans hv not liked what they saw..and this is where the hope of damage control comes...if they had not replied and ignored our complaints,then even I would hv lost all hopesLOL...

CON was definitely hurried because they had to meet the deadline of Mahaepisode in which channel wanted CONLOL but DD was not wellOuch and in such scenario obviously they were unable to give us a long duration proper SROuch...

But still they hv kept gates open and if RBO or Maryada can hv 10 SRs in their shows then even GHSP can hv one proepr SR naTongueLOL

I remember during confession stage we got various Maaneet confessions from disco hug to railway station confession to finally the proper confession came in tent date episode which satisfied us allWink...even when it came to Maaneet marriage ,we got first khoon bhari maang marriage and then a proepr marriage which satisfied us allWink

So why can't another CON come which can satisfy us allTongueLOL...

Its the history of GHSP...they always succeed and satisfy their viewers in its next attemptROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-mausam19SStephyshaliswan20pennu

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
After reading how the admin says that there were some internal issues for the con scene, I wonder what their issue could be. Confused Its not that actors are uncomfortable and neither is it the channel or M&M issues. And the admin even hyped it on Frid saying "Are u ready?" Ofcourse, fans would expect much more screen presence! 

Admin also said that issues on which the show started before doesn't give them good ratings? But what they are showing now- like Geet feeding the ladoo first to Dev and such illogical and unreal stuff does? Sleepy

I'm confused!Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07NorstarSStephyjyoti06shali

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Jyoti: Me want to know about the fight ... LOLLOLLOL

My Ma watches Geet these days for Jugnu Mama LOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84NorstarSStephyjyoti06pennu49erFanshali

Go to top