Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 53)

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Zee, when I will pen down the hits GHSP the single show made, then it may cover up all the hits that Ekta's all the shows madeSmile So it will be better if no comparisons are drawn here. Smile
One fiasco, does not make GHSP show over and out.
GHSP still rocks and they have given us beautiful Maneet memories.Smile

I am talking logic now, we r defending Geet coz we r fans of it, but it didn't make half of the sucess of the shows Ekta made earlier, simple, coz Ekta know well how to fullfill ppl's requests, unlike Geet's PH, which is very rude and hardly care...

The recent Geet pics, repeated kitchen scene, couldn't they show a proper kiss than showing a repeated scene, only to shut ppl's mouths, nonsense Angry

They have a hot jodi, but the PH is not the right for it...

First of all GHSP comes on a channel which garner very low TRPs itself due to its poor reach to comman people. Secondly, GHSP has been numero uno for a long time on Star one channel. Now talking about Ekta shows, tell me does pyaar ki ek kahaani garner same TRPs as her previous shows which used to come on Star plus and sony?

Its about reach Zee and GHSP has captivated young, net savvy audience. Their target is us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

hey An Hug

@ zee - i don't know what the PH said but i cannot understand their way of functioning. And that is the reason I said I will read their reasons if they say they will bring it out in 10 years like some state secret. 

The PH does not think us as the ultimate viewer and does not find the need to be nice to us. 

Any good businessmen wants value for their money. And I wonder if they are really getting returns on their investment. and what kind of profits they are looking at. It makes me curious. And I think they have made huge investment in GC/DD and so their underutilisation surprises me that is all, I don't get shocked. They are just bad businessmen if they don't realise it. 

The way they were replying the viewers, it was like trying their best to fool them, nothing else, even after 10 years, nothing such they r thinking of for sure, it's only trying their best to save their image no else...
I found their way into interacting with people was very rude...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07serialwatcher16

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Zee, well, one can already witness that how fans change their stands, in one night. LOL One proper Maneet hot scene and all will GushLOL including youLOL

Yuu huuu, Blushing and Zee is back!LOL

serialwatcher16

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

First of all GHSP comes on a channel which garner very low TRPs itself due to its poor reach to comman people. Secondly, GHSP has been numero uno for a long time on Star one channel. Now talking about Ekta shows, tell me does pyaar ki ek kahaani garner same TRPs as her previous shows which used to come on Star plus and sony?

Its about reach Zee and GHSP has captivated young, net savvy audience. Their target is us.

Pallu, it's not about holding the first position all time, see Bidaai was India's number show, but once the show lost trust it fell down, once the production house lose interest, it happens and the same is happening with Geet, once RS started his new shows, he lost interest in Bidaai, it was visible, even if he was trying hard to prove it wrong, the same is happening now with 4Lions since they started their discussion about their new show, then it was since only about their new shows, we don't see them talk or give interest on Geet, only if people mention it by themselves...

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Zee, well, one can already witness that how fans change their stands, in one night. LOL One proper Maneet hot scene and all will GushLOL including youLOL

Yuu huuu, Blushing and Zee is back!LOL

No dear, I don't change my mind on a hot scene, if the PH can't live to expections, then to hell with them, no offence, but they truely frustrated me with their rudness and the fiasco they did...

I am tierd of their repeated scenes, as I said the recent pics r repeated, even thought they r hot and much hot than so called bakwaas CON...

21-07

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@zeee ..shaant hoja baccha...kabhi na kabhi we will get what we wantROFL

Don't put for urself false hopes, aisa kabhi nahi hoga...

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Parisa, I stand corrected. There were kisses on the hand, cheek, forehead and eyes in that show. Here is the link to a high quality video I found. the rain sequence starts from 2.30 or so.    I guess this was the rain sequence many imagined on Geet. Maaneet would have been far more sizzling in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNl5LcfskA

Edited by Opti - 17 May 2011 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16shali

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

you knw guys I feel that PH and CV's take advantage of viewer's positivity..even after givin the disaster Maha episode and many unwanted tracks forced on viewers, ppl are still hopeful to see something new..they have been rude to fans still ppl are keepin hopes..now thats the real tolerance power I must say..
I think they knw how much so ever the fans crib they will not stop watching it with a hope..since everybody is attached to the show and leads..they will watch it for their sake and the CV's will dish out whatever they want to.Ouch

serialwatcher16

Go to top