Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Anwesha, I guess I got mixed up. Yes, the suicide was part of the RS show.  SKS did end at least one marriage, if the papers are to be believed.  No one we know.  I was appalled to hear of the skeletons tumbling out of the closets of seemingly ordinary people.  Seems the aam admi in the country is leading a more colourful life than his celebrity counterpart.    
Opti thumbnail
Anwesha, just before you came we were discussing a kiss which got edited out of one of the shows recently. The poor actors stressed over the kiss only to find it snipped at the end. Check at 8.20 of the link below to see where it got cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNl5LcfskA

Opti thumbnail
Jyo, Medha has come up with a perfectly good reason to make you happy and hope that the con never happened. Check Page 56. Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@oyee sanjana where are u ????u are like zee jyo ...bhaag gayi tukka maar ke

@anvesha ..hello🤗
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Anwesha, I guess I got mixed up. Yes, the suicide was part of the RS show.  SKS did end at least one marriage, if the papers are to be believed.  No one we know.  I was appalled to hear of the skeletons tumbling out of the closets of seemingly ordinary people.  Seems the aam admi in the country is leading a more colourful life than his celebrity counterpart.    

About divorce I think it did there was this guy with glasses and half bald I don't remember his name but it was revealed he was having an affair or something and his wife ended their relationship.
Same here I was rather shocked about all the raas leela. I guess its always true don't judge a book by its cover.

Hello Sun and Usha🤗
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Opti - That is a good one. So we can now wait for the reel real CON in Delhi. 😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Anwesha, just before you came we were discussing a kiss which got edited out of one of the shows recently. The poor actors stressed over the kiss only to find it snipped at the end. Check at 8.20 of the link below to see where it got cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcNl5LcfskA

Yes I watch the show, I watch many shows😆Somewhat like Jyoti😆That was really annoying, maybe the channel told them to cut it down because no kiss on indian TV. All their hardwork went to waste. I don't get it they should have been informed about it. It wasn't as if the rule was made right when they shot the kiss scene. Hmph anyway no one is demanding a real kiss in Geet, camera angles do wonders just like the Rang Badalti odhani one. Anyway I don't think a lip kiss is that sensous as other types of romance, Gurmeet and Drashti have delivered the raw passion between them without being totally wild too.😳
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Oh By the way the Don of the area Bheema was hilarious because he was a total stick. Anyone could swing his body into some corner, he looked like Annie's Bichda hua Bhai and everyone is scared of him. 😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey priti 

👏 for your comments on page 1 

@ anwesha - the bheema looked like a lizard 🤣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail

Usha he really did😆

Anyway I have to leave for my Meeting now. Bye Everyone🤗