Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Pooja: Hi

@ Opti: Yes, her imagination is rather restricted in light of the limited experiences that MSK has opened her eyes to.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We have to give it to Jugnu mama for handling the dreaded goons whom even the police feared.  He managed to convert them into drunkards like him.  True leader I must say. 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: Yes, the replacements on the screen when they fall ill is a cause of concern. 
Opti thumbnail
Medha, your theory means that Maan has still not got his answer to his request to her to make him papa again or did Geet give her consent in that dream she voiced out loud?
Opti thumbnail
Next time we should ask MSK to give her a few kisses so that she can include them in her dreams for I think she may have to have several more dreams before he makes the real moves.
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hallo shallo devils,

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The above is what I did when I saw MSK fully dressed up with pagdi and all...for a minute I thought he was getting late for school😆😆😆😆😆

Great morning after CON, only that CON happened or not happened is a million dollar question😆😆.
Geet looked lovely...after having seen her so tired and ill during the so called CON sceen, I felt happy for her. Hope to see her return to set as fresh and healthy.
But the rest of the epi was fine, especially bheeji thanking ballu and dev for their taking care of the girls. SS has very cute expressions. He is sure a great actor but unfortunately "Dev" which keeps pulling me back from loving him.
Opti thumbnail
Yes, Rosh, the million dollar question is "Did they con or were we conned?"
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
R we still doing resercah on the CON-NON-CON Theory🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok here is my conclusion...

Symbolically if we see then it happened fully😆

But practically if we see the way both were fully covered and then after the morning ,the way both were walking in the jungles like lovebirds later...it does not look they did anything at all🤣😕

So CVs can take a call whichever way they wish this week😆😆😆
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
GC and DD's Ranking moved UP 🥳  THe King at 1st and Queen  2nd position  Ruling IF again 🥳🥳

@ opti..Thanks for ganga ki deej link...😳... its edited ...but they did shot for a Lip lock Confirmed from the lead couple 😃
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So after the great Chicken and Egg question...we know have the Maaneet CON as of one of mankind's greatest unsolved mysteries...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Excuse my manners...Hullooo everyone!
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago