Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 4)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Quote [Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Jyo: She said that she didn't want to leave the place.  He asked her suggestively as to what was oh-so-special about the place?  They both have an intense eyelock.

Let's guess -- maybe it was special because he slept with her on the hay for the first time.  

Coming up with more options.LOL]Quote

I think there is a high possibiliy of him sleeping beside her on the hay for the first time. 

He has the highest record for beside sleeping.

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 16 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84hegdemedhaSStephyjyoti06XSilentPrayersXpennushali

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
So, what will the damage control be?  Once the leads are back, will they show Geet and / or Maan reminiscing about some more of their moments of togetherness at the tabela

And, maybe, the ultimately romantic MSK will even purchase the tabela, the place that will forever bear testimony to their night together. 

@ all: Adios.  See you around later.

Edited by hegdemedha - 16 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16shalipennu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Some thoughts to share

Raat gayi, baat bhi gayi?

We have to give it to the CV's. They pulled such a big CON on us. Brilliant job guys. Thank you for opening our eyes. It is now very clear that it is my stupidity to expect a mountain when you do not even promise a mole-hill. You just said CON, and I assumed it to mean something else. 

Much to the disappointment of many, the scene started with the next morning. Not that this should have come as a surprise. Even for some of us who hoped for something else to be shown, it was just that, HOPE. Somewhere, all of us had accepted that today would be a fresh start. I can even guess that we will see a lot more happy faces today that we did on Saturday. 

Here is an attempt to console those few who might still be upset about what was shown on Saturday and what was not shown today. Jo raat mein hua, woh sirf Maaneet ki beech ki baat hai. And unlike a lot of other couples (PUN intended) in other shows, Maaneet like to keep their personal stuff personal. And what is the use of imagination if we are shown everything on TV. Aakhir hamare FF and OS writes ka talent kab appreciate hoga. 

A case for maamaji - The curious case of the magic pagadi

I knew this would happen. Maan had lost his pagadi and did not have it with him after his initial fight. But Alas, when they woke up uski wohi pagadi wapas. Yeh kaisa hai jaadu. needless to say, I don't have the answer. Aakhir, I am not Bond 008. That title is someone else's. 

But to tickle a few funny bones, it was suggested by some that Maan's black vest serves multile purposes. It can be turned into a turban, napkin, vest as per the need of the situation. Of course, we are welcome to hear other options.

What can be the inference of last-night's occurance from Geet's behavior?

Well, today we saw Geet totally blusing at the thought and memories of last night. Should this be conclusion enough of the fact that they consumated. To those of who like me who need a ray of hope, here it is... Maan itna fast nahi hai. Everything that Geet remembered was stuff before the batti dimming. So me thinks that the minute Geet got horizontal, she slept soundly, which is why she cannot remember anything else. And Maan was being turly innocent when he was checking with her about previous night's happenings. Because, he knows for a fact that nothing happened. Happy now?

Useless Dev se Use-less-Dev ka safar

It is amazing how my emotions for Dev have changed so much since the time this show started. I don't know how many of you agree with me, but this character has been messed around with most and that is certainly an understatement. The initial few episodes in HP, after he ditched Geet and left her to suffer, all I felt for his character was pure hatred. Then when he came back to Delhi, I loathed him. After he confessed to Maan about his crime, I thought of him as the most useless character capable of nothing in life. Now, I am just happy if he will let Maan continue to be the lead in the show. A couple of promo's now with the focus being him. Is there more in it than I am reading? Is he now the new lead of this show? Sach mein, iss bande ka sahi rang kabhi patha nahi chalega mujhe. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20pennushali

21-07 Senior Member
21-07
21-07

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
jyo! Tell me one thng if DD is comin 2mrw that means ki when she was there for shooting on thursday(for 19  hours)
CV's had shot the morning scene in advance...It means the original concept was to show this much only naa for their SR.why there was a need to re-shoot the scene..
CV's ne kya socha tha Itna dikhayenge and viewer's will b happy? Didnt they knw that fans are expecting a lot from this Maaneet Moment.
From the looks of it,it seems that they had planned to show this much only when DD was presnt..
why do they need to re-shoot it?And if they were expecting that viewer's will be happy with this, then I must say they are really dumb.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16swan20pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwenish

Kuch hua..ya kuch nahi hua,agr kuch hua toh kia hua,ya sirf hamare n Maaneet ke saath SR KE naam per dhoka hua...ME N MAANEET*CONPHUSED*
ye kyaa huaa...Confused
kaise huaa...Wacko
kab huaa...Shocked
kyo huaa...Ermm
jab huaa...Stern Smile
tab huaa...Ouch
chhodo, ye naa socho...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84swan20

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
we are now looking with magnifying lens for scraps to be happy about
Usha...Hug

watch at... 4:49 min... you dont need magnifying glass to see this slip of thumb...ROFL

Penuuu... GCMS are also CONfused... kia socha tha kia hoa...ROFL 

Edited by Arwenish - 16 May 2011 at 11:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16pennu

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
of course the tabela is special... after almost 7 months MG are  back sharing the hay...

SStephyserialwatcher16Soapoperasrfunpennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Some of Shins pics from today's episode, thanks Shin!

serialwatcher16shaliXSilentPrayersXpennu

Go to top