Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) (Page 16)

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Well I want them to go back to Delhi!  If COn has happened, I want Geet teasing MSK for more and he tries to play with her and denying, but makes it grand for her!  Taking her somewhere else all decked up and such asking her to wear her bridal attire! 
Ufff Geets...kya keh diya...I am imagining the scenario...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wow, was going through some heated arguments on Geet FB page and 4 Lions FB page between the admins and the audience, and I must say, this is SOMETHING. These admins ought to learn to handle their angry audience, SPECIALLY WHEN THE BLUNDER IS FROM THEIR SIDE. 

I am glad GCMS are taking their case. This is MaanEet CON we are talking about, not some aira-gaira couple. MaanEet are the most passionate couple tv industry has ever produced. MaanEet con was the most awaited event of this serial, even before they got married. Audience had been waiting for their CON since August I think. After giving useless reasons like pregnancy and MU for extending the most awaited CON post marriage, they showed us just 3.5 mins of the CON scene, with absolutely no foreplay or kisses...and no story leading to it. And what led to the CON is not passion/desire/love for each other, but because they wanted to be parents. GOOD LORD...what the hell was this team thinking. First they did not show CON coz Geet was preggy, now they showed CON to make Geet preggy. Hello people, do we need to remind you MaanEet's colossal love for each other, their want for each other, their passion for each other, their need to feel each other's body 24/7. Even during normal conversations, they cant bare to stand air pass through them, and out here you guys showed us that they wanted to CON just to produce babies. Gosh this is disturbing. Not only was the CON scene not executed well with less time given and no foreplays, but the reasons and story that led to CON was also totally messed up. 

Instead of apologizing, they are defending...wrong route admins...wrong route. 

Lastly, which law would GHSP team be breaking had they shown in morning...Geet sleeping in MSK's arms, MSK waking up shirtless WITHOUT THE PAGDI and Geet sleeping without her dupatta. At least this would give me a nice morning-after feeling, even if the CON was not upto the mark. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 16 May 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarTSharanISHQSalmanSejyoti06shali-PoisonIvy-

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Rockerz
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

Wow, was going through some heated arguments on Geet FB page and 4 Lions FB page between the admins and the audience, and I must say, this is SOMETHING. These admins ought to learn to handle their angry audience, SPECIALLY WHEN THE BLUNDER IS FROM THEIR SIDE. 

I am glad GCMS are taking their case. This is MaanEet CON we were talking about, not some aira-gaira couple. MaanEet are the most passionate couple tv industry has ever produced. MaanEet con was the most awaited event of this serial, even before they got married. Audience had been waiting for their CON since August I think. After giving useless reasons like pregnancy and MU for extending the most awaited CON post marriage, they showed us just 3.5 mins of the CON scene, with absolutely no foreplay or kisses...and no story leading to it. And what led to the CON is not passion/desire/love for each other, but because they wanted to be parents. GOOD LORD...what the hell was this team thinking. First they did not show CON coz Geet was preggy, now they showed CON to make Geet preggy. Hello people, do we need to remind you MaanEet's colossal love for each other, their want for each other, their passion for each other, their need to feel each other's body 24/7. Even during normal conversations, they cant bare to stand air pass through them, and out here you guys showed us that they wanted to CON just to produce babies. Gosh this is disturbing. 

Instead of apologizing, they are defending...wrong route admins...wrong route. 

Anvi...I completely concur with you. SmileMaan said that "main papa bana chahta hoon" I am very uncomfortable with that dialogue. First of all, they did not even talk about the MC openly. I wanted them to atleast talk about it and grieve together. Secondly, is Geet just suppose to produce babies? Is that just her identity now? Why cant they have CON for the love for each? Thirdly, that dialogue...does it hint to maybe Geet will not be able to reproduce and they might get a surrogate mother? I am really scared for this and it just makes me sick to the stomach. Will that pave the way for Sameera's entry? I really hope not. I am fine with her entry but not this way.Ouch 

P.S. Can you give the FB page link?Smile

Edited by neha9999 - 16 May 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarAnvi2009jyoti06shali

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarISHQSalmanSejyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Anvi, I loved the debates...I was there too!  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarAnvi2009

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@Geets, I missed the debate in real-time but I liked what you guys wrote. Smile

Edited by Anvi2009 - 16 May 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Completely agree with you Anvi!!!!! they messed up big time is all I know. totally completely disappointed. the only way to fix this is show us a better COn in the future or give us a flash back of what happened between them where maaneet r rememebering those moments and show us more than what we saw on Saturday

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarAnvi2009jyoti06shali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Well damage has been doneOuch and these CVs r extra defensiveOuch...Issue is simple...They were not prepared...it was a rushed affair in the end...DD was already sick and GC got injured while fighting with goons as per the articles...and they had to complete full mahaepisode shoot in one day...So Jungle+CON shoot all in one day with two sick and injured actors...All screwed upDead

Now all they can do is proper damage control by giving us a nice and grand SR in DelhiEmbarrassed..so for that lets do hallabolLOL..we loyal fans deserve this much..rightEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarS.StephyAnvi2009

Go to top