Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

GHSP 1: Audience reaction on watching the show, especially June,July August ðŸ˜†

GHSP2 Audience reaction on watching the show😆

Priti...get better soon🤗
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I cannot believe I am defending but the story has moved on...if the CVS go back ...it will be rehashing the same thing...the only thing NT can do if she is back is try to kill Geet again and create trouble for Dev (which I don't mind BTW). I am not a veteran in soaps but i do believe things have to move on for a show to survive. We cannot have geet and maan hating Dev forever or NT hating geet forever...

I am liking SS as Dev and I think he is good. I have not seen him in negative roles so cannot comment how good or bad he was in those roles.

I love family interactions and one of the scene that i really loved was the one where Maan and Dev are sitting together and Dev asks Maan to say sorry for leaving the hanky in Geet's room...that scene is still itched in my mind...good chemistry between SS and GC and I thought that was a good bro-bro interaction

For me...as long as I continue to enjoy my 30 minutes everyday...it works.😃
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

ya, i know, but i am still usha same season, i don't come in different shades and packs for different seasons.  

So again the mute button has to be used for devaa😡

But thats how Indian soaps are dont expect anything new and logical out of them ...neways the PH thinks by now th intelligent viewer who was ever watching their show wud have moved on ...now they are only catering to the soap addicts and those who want to see Maaneet romance of anysort ...😛
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha - when u have the time read what u stumbled upon the other day and tell me what u think.

Bubba - Thanks hon 🤗 Catch u in the evening.

Bye guys. Tty all later.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

it is season 2 it is season 2 it is season 2 it is season 2...dev is jsut a brother dev is just a brotherdev is just a brotherdev is just a brotherdev is just a brother..he is geet ka deevar only deevar...he is geet ka deevar only deevar...he is geet ka deevar only deevar...he is geet ka deevar only deevar...he is geet ka deevar only deevar🤔

I said this and saw 3/4th of the episode and when i saw the precap of devaa talking about nandini in a disco, i changed the channel for the first time, i just could not take it. 

I need an original maan and geet dose now. 

PS - any idea of what the tsunami is that sanjana was talking about. has any news filtered in from the different chechrakitaab's that we are surrounded by. ðŸ˜†

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
am feeling sick after seeing precap... Cretives twisted sense of hunmor is beyond me... How dare Demon Dev defame a women... in these crucial and fragile circumstances where Maan wants to win family... and his Demon brother in disgusie of him is defaming that family's daughter...🤢
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ah, how I love the wonderful love story of the reformed bad guy.  

CVs, please ensure that his love story has no hurdles, has no thorns strewn in its path. 

Such is pure love that even the most hardened of us souls will plead with you to ensure that his love for Nandini be returned in full measure by the damsel in question.
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

But thats how Indian soaps are dont expect anything new and logical out of them ...neways the PH thinks by now th intelligent viewer who was ever watching their show wud have moved on ...now they are only catering to the soap addicts and those who want to see Maaneet romance of anysort ...😛

Pooja🤗Howdy @red and bold😛 I don't know about the intelligent part, coz I am NOT intelligent but I have definitely moved on🤣🤣🤣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti: Will do later this weekend.😊

@ Pooja: 😆
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't mind Maan and Geet moving on...I have a problem with them acting as if all is fine and dandy with Dev and attempting to play cupid...it really boggles the mind...are these the same characters we fell in love with last year??...they seem like a distant memory now😭...