#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Usha πŸ˜³

Anwesha - Honestly. He looked so funny. And the funniest was that he was supposedly the leader but h was doing all the hardwork. Everyone else was hiding in the bushes πŸ˜†

Anyways, me will be back later guys. Take care. 
Agree Anwesha.  Kiss is just a meeting of lips. Our Maaneet's meeting of eyes is far more hot.  I've not seen two actors so tuned in with each other.  Their expressions speak volumes. No need for words.  
Anwesha, the guy could not even pull out his dagger from the sheath. Maan (BS) offered to help, initially not knowing who he was and what he wanted. 
Jugnu mama wanted to buy a goat to look cool and instead returned on a donkey looking like coal.

bye opti,

I am leaving for the evening. 

I actually like the look of the guy who is going to come to see nandini (if he is that). I want her to get married to him but i know she won't She is made for Dev for janam after janam i think.  πŸ˜†

bye again 

Ok get ready for Dev ka loop closureπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Dev married Geet by dhokha chupke chupke because of which Geet lost her izzat in front of all

Now Dev will marry Nandu in front of all so that she gets her izzat back when she will b questioned about spending night with paraya mard in a jungle maybπŸ€”

**Jyoti runs off from patli gali**

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jyo, so this is what they meant when they said Dev will get what he deserves? Wow! An encouragement to all guys out there who intend to dupe girls giving them dreams of foreign lands.
Is there any chance to Get back Pari (parineeta-the married woman) πŸ˜†
or sum other Hot HOt guy who can give MSK barabar ka takkar 😳...baby track se tu yeh acha hai...

It can anyone sumone from Geet's childhhod friend who went to abraod and now came back... or it can be MSK Business associate 😳  anybody...   I just want to see a Jealous Munda 😍

@ Jyothi..."runs with a Danda in hand to catch Jyothi"
@ Sun,usha,anwesha, n all

hiiiπŸ€—

@ Sun

hi hw r u? hw is ur hand?
πŸ€—
Me don't want  disclose that news here fully bcz of sm reasons but Tsunami has started already n the effect will come out totally in cmng weeks n Next month😭

I hope nthng will happen 😭

PS:Coming weeks n Next Month (Jun) Bada toofan n Tsunami aaraha hain btn two gd frnds so sab log ready ho jaooo us toofan sahene ke liye splyyy Jo aap 😭😭😭😭😭😭
@ Sun

moi kahi nahi baaghi mera net 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

@ All

i loved this pic i dono this pic 4m FB sm1 posted credit goes to that cand only

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍