#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Sanjana- You have become a birdy too?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Whats the shock in June? Is GHSP ending?

<Die stalkers, Die>๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Opti- I agree! No point in getting attached to it๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -pixie- - 12 years ago
sanjana what shock in june??me clueless...
@Sanjana:Which toofan is coming our way now...mein hoon na..bol beti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And frankly speaking I m happy to see 200 falls and eyelocks of Maaneet..they still sizzle for me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haan I would love the CVs to b more innovative with their scenes mayb and make sure they don't look repitative๐Ÿค”
Jyo- You should seriously consider becoming a life coach...your optimism or positivity is on a different plane altogether๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jyo- You should seriously consider becoming a life coach...your optimism or positivity is on a different plane altogether๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Will negaitvity give us anything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

At least life mein jo mil raha hai..why not cherish it till it lasts๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mujhe bhi kuch shiksha de do...I need to really stop cribbing and heckling...LOL!

As a step towards becoming more positive...I will crib about only 10 things a day (Whaaat- you tell me one thing that is right with the world!!!) and no more...you guys can become my support group ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -pixie-

Mujhe bhi kuch shiksha de do...I need to really stop cribbing and heckling...LOL!

As a step towards becoming more positive...I will crib about only 10 things a day (Whaaat- you tell me one thing that is right with the world!!!) and no more...you guys can become my support group ๐Ÿ˜†

This is like my son telling me I can correct only 5 children in a day who are not related to us 'outside children who happen to be his friends'. After that I have to shut my mouth.  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

oyee sanjana kiss good friends ke beech toofan aane wala hai...mujhe bhi batao...

Parisa, I caught the edited kiss(or rather the point where they edited it out). It is at 8.20. You can see him approach her lips and there is a fading and he kisses her forehead instead. It was weird to say the least, to have his head bent, angling for the lips and then jerk to the forehead instead. If the channel is not sure whether they can air it why shoot it in the first place and inconvenience the actors.
Originally posted by sun29

oyee sanjana kiss good friends ke beech toofan aane wala hai...mujhe bhi batao...

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ