#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; ) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Lily Sparkle: *Hugs* ... Only seven episodes left of the show ... do not think, live-in will happen, but at least Vicky has arrived in that show 😆😆😆
Alright, folks, GHSP has always claimed to be different. 

The team has always treated any given issue differently from the run-of-the mill shows out there on television.  So, if they had to live up to that standard, they could hardly have given a consummation scene that would qualify as "been there, done that", could they?

Further, in the other run-of-the mill shows, the consummation takes place, the fact is filed for posterity and the story moves on.  Here, even after the night and the morning after, it is still open to interpretation as to whether the consummation took place or not.

For instance, the fact that Geet's dupatta was back in place could also be interpreted mean that it was not taken off at all.  What was shown was just a part of Geet's dream.  How would Maan know what Geet dreamt so as to be able to question her suggestively about it? Well, maybe Geet talked while she was dreaming thereby letting Maan in to what she dreamt.

Well, there you go.  The dream consummation of the dream marriage.  And folks can live in the hope of being shown a reel real consummation, instead of a reel dream consummation.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
Bravo Medha. Trust you to give an escape route for the creatives and a strong rope of hope for the denizens who believe in the no-con in the barn theory. A very believable plot too!  So now we can rack our brains as to what did Geet utter in her sleep which got Maan so mischievous.  The show has turned from a rom-com to a mystery thriller.  Hurray!
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hegdemedha

Alright, folks, GHSP has always claimed to be different. 

The team has always treated any given issue differently from the run-of-the mill shows out there on television.  So, if they had to live up to that standard, they could hardly have given a consummation scene that would qualify as "been there, done that", could they?

Further, in the other run-of-the mill shows, the consummation takes place, the fact is filed for posterity and the story moves on.  Here, even after the night and the morning after, it is still open to interpretation as to whether the consummation took place or not.

For instance, the fact that Geet's dupatta was back in place could also be interpreted mean that it was not taken off at all.  What was shown was just a part of Geet's dream.  How would Maan know what Geet dreamt so as to be able to question her suggestively about it? Well, maybe because Geet talked while she was dreaming thereby letting Maan in to what she dreamt.

Well, there you go.  The dream consummation of the dream marriage.  And folks can live in the hope of being shown a reel real consummation, instead of a reel dream consummation.

👏  

🤣

I agree ! 

I feel sad about the move to delhi because of the loss of the amritsar characters. 

I will miss Lacchi, jugnu mama, lucky, pammi, teji, biji in that order. 

I am getting a little scared of facing maan and geet all alone on my tv screen. 

whom will i get when GC and DD again fall sick i wonder 😆

Edit

@ medha

I quite agree. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Opti,  I should add in a line in my signature box that states: "Before reading my posts in defence of CVs of GHSP, please reach out for the salt shaker."
Medha, because it was Geet's dream, she could not dream beyond what Maan has already done. She cannot visualise how he will proceed with the act, could she?
🤗...Lovely People whats the hot discussion
Opti, well, a thriller would be a good idea.  I think the CVs are already trudging down that path.  We already have Bond 008 and Bond 007 in the show.
Another thing, Medha. Your theory also put to rest something which was disturbing me since I watched the episode last night.  The barn did not look like it had an attached bathroom.  Was worried about the hygiene aspect after the act.